Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

World Moved On (OOC) [Full]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: World Moved On (OOC) [Full]

Postby RedBstrd » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:42 am

As I anticipated, there's an internet cafe here just down the street from where I'm staying. We shouldn't have any problems with me posting for the next five days.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 am

Brian's got the lead here: he can ask anything he wants and Pablo will do his best to answer. This conversation will probably shape what the immediate goals of the ka-tet are since the prospect of finding a portal here is kind of shaky at the moment.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 am

Trying to catch up - Sandy took away power from home. I'm at Panera, which is good, but as I said... catching up. May take me a bit.
Impeach the peach!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 am

EnigmaticOne wrote:Trying to catch up - Sandy took away power from home. I'm at Panera, which is good, but as I said... catching up. May take me a bit.

No problem. I hope everything is ok with you regarding Sandy. I am in the middle of travel (leaving the islands and working my way to my base of operations for November) so I haven't been able to follow the storms very closely. If things get too crazy for you, I can have NPCs take over some of the burden.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 am

I have local Paneras around... and other places where I can grab Wi-Fi... so I should be able to make it out to the late Thursday when they say power is expected to return.

In essence, I should be fine.
Impeach the peach!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

EnigmaticOne wrote:I have local Paneras around... and other places where I can grab Wi-Fi... so I should be able to make it out to the late Thursday when they say power is expected to return.

In essence, I should be fine.

Solid. Stay safe.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Just fyi, any pauses are due to my trying to figure out the questions to ask. :)
Impeach the peach!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

I was told to be quiet during the interview so that's what I'm doing ;}
Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Fixed that. :p
Impeach the peach!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I was supposed to have internet access in my apartment here, but it didn't have it when we moved in and the guy from the internet company failed to show up. Since my USB modem hasn't been working here until this morning, I'm without reliable internet. If the guy doesn't show up today, I'll have to find an internet cafe until I figure out how to get something reliable.

Sorry for my inactivity. I'll keep you guys posted regarding my access as there are updates...
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 am

Well, it's unfortunate that your internet isn't reliable, but we'll persevere.

For the current action, I don't really have anything going on. Brian is interviewing Pablo, I'm not likely to have anything to add until that's complete. Probably that's true for Owen, Russ and Jhondak I would think. So, we're really waiting on Brian here. It would be good if this process could be streamlined somewhat.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 am

Lord Fell wrote:Well, it's unfortunate that your internet isn't reliable, but we'll persevere.

For the current action, I don't really have anything going on. Brian is interviewing Pablo, I'm not likely to have anything to add until that's complete. Probably that's true for Owen, Russ and Jhondak I would think. So, we're really waiting on Brian here. It would be good if this process could be streamlined somewhat.

Well, the center where I wanted to work today shut down their library, so I am camping out in an internet cafe. I'll get caught up and then hopefully I'll have internet access at my apartment. I must say that India is deeply disappointing sometimes. If the other two places where I want to work don't have enough material to justify me staying here for another few weeks, I'll just head back to the US where I can be productive.

As far as the interview goes, I wanted the other characters to be present so that they could contribute to the discussion, hear everything, and then formulate plans for what to do.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 am

That's also why I had Brian open things up more... mainly for the OOC reason of not making you guys wait around.
Impeach the peach!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 am

Ok, the guy set up internet access today. I'm trying to change to a less crappy plan, but that shouldn't affect you.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 am

So, anyone catch the Devar Toi reference in the bar scene? Devar Toi = Blue Heaven = Steve Martin in "My Blue Heaven." 8)
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room