NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Postby flynnarrel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 am

Fluxx

Martin stretches out with both hands.

He instantly knew the bird's chemical composition... it 'seemed' normal.

He pinned the bird's wings and flowed over it's feet. A normal bird, he surmised, wouldn't have the same proportions of ground dirt and chemicals as someone who normally walked just shapeshifting into a bird. At least it will give him an idea of where the bird's been last.

He was also prepared for it to change and/or start talking at any point. Bursting into flame was not out of the realm of possibility.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 am

Magnitude
Kasimir Flaegler
Condition: Enraged
HP 6 LP 2

Bulwark's sudden shift in attitude and target shocked Kas. Gabriel had done nothing to warrant such violence. Rage bubbled up in Kasimir like steam in a geyser.

"Gabriel! Sie wertlos troll!Ich kann mich euch in stucke!"

Turning to the warden, Kas snarled and held up his hand, crooking his finger in a 'come hither' gesture.

"Test your might against me, warden Bulls#!&."

Initiative 1d20+3=23. :shock:

I'm doomed.

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Michuru81 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am

LUX (Lex; NPCs: Beatrice, Doug, Kirstie)
She smiled strangely. Her smile was too wide, and showed too much teeth. Her eyes were almost bulged out. Something was definitely up. "Nothing!" she said through her teeth.

LUX (Violet; NPCs: Eve, Jakob, Mattias)
"Implying that I'm not fun?" Jakob played at pouting. "She thinks I'm not fun, Matt!"

NVAE: NEWTON'S OFFICE (Martin; NPCs: Newton)
The bird strained in his grip. It tried to break free. It acted just like any bird would. It was a normal bird... but a bird who acted suspiciously...

Immediately, he was reminded of his trip to London so many months ago: Lex and Kirstie's visit to the London Eye had been interrupted by suicidal birds. No arrests were made, but Quintessence seemed to think that a Neo-Sapien capable of controlling birds had sent them after his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend.

Was it possible that the man who had attacked the capsule Lex and Kirstie had rode in had come to Vienna, and was looking for an opportune moment to strike?

HOFBURG PALACE: THE DUNGEON (Kas and Jack; NPCs: Bulwark, Drifter, Gabriel, Gabrielle)
"I told you to shut up!" the warden roared. "You wanted me to be a hardass--I can be a hardass!"

The Drifter rounded on Kas with a furious look. "Stop being so stubborn!" she snapped. "Just hug him, already!"

OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arkrite » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 am

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 2 CND: Normal

Lex blinks, suddenly feeling like a mouse staring down a lion, "Nothing? But I didn't ask you anything..."

He looked around again, searching for anything to change the subject, or at least draw Kirstie's attention off of him a little, "Uh, right... so, uh... want to dance?"

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Violet Lear
HP: 1

Violet laughed again. "You don't have to cry about it. I mean, you're almost as fun as Matthias. Right Mat?" She grabbed Mat's arm and pulled him towards the dance floor. "Come on, you get to be my first tonight!"

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Magnitude
Kasimir Flaegler
Condition: Mortal Kombat!!
HP 6 LP 2

Launching himself into the air, Kas yelled back at Drifter; "He translated my not wishing to hug him as a desire for him to become violent and abusive! That's like saying I don't like pizza and translating it as all italians should die!"

Pointing at the stone gargantua, he snarled; "He is unarguably insane and conceding to the demands of his psychoses only heightens the risk further on! Best to confront the threat now."

With that, he did what he did with Jack's father and formed a net of gravity wells around him to try to restrain him.

Snare 8 (Regenerating), DC18 Reflex Save. Attack roll1d20+8=28.

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Michuru81 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 am

Michuru81 wrote:We're being moved. It looks pretty, but functionality is... meh. Still, I've gone ahead and started new threads at the new forum. The most recent replies to each scenes is here.
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Return to “M&M Game Room”