Ultimate Showdown: Tournament Style PRELUDE IC

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
NekoArc
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Ultimate Showdown: Tournament Style PRELUDE IC

Postby NekoArc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 am

Arcueid Brunestud
HP: 1, Condition: Normal

Arc nodded as she listened intently to Dar' story. She couldn't help but shudder slightly at his description of the monsters. She couldn't help but imagine countless beasts each with the strength of a really powerful dragon.

"Wow, That's pretty horrible; Well I agree that something has to be done. Are you looking for people to share their wishes if they win or are you intending that even if you and your allies are defeated that maybe the combined might of the people you gather from here might be able to drive them back in to their dimension so that they can be sealed again?" she asked.

She paused and blinked as she overheard Goku and then heard Dar's response. Looking over at the man in orange then back at Dar. "Dragon balls? Huh, do you have any idea what he might be talking about?"

valhalla_bound
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Smoke

Postby valhalla_bound » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am

Evolución wrote:Smoke simply vanishes from sight instantly in a puff of smoke.

Chuckling Sar-Karth puts his back in a corner and continues to watch the room. Contemplating his situation and the potential rewards. Obviously the Multi-verse was much larger then his people knew. If he brought the power to hunt across the Verse he would earn much honor.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Smoke

Postby Evolución » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

Smoke materializes again from cloud of smoke in front of the predator. "I believe that is a yes?"

Alex
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

Elsa had heard tales of the boogeyman when she was little: a bitter being hidding in closet and terrifying children (Anna wake her up billions of time, thinking he was in her room, before the accident). The name of this man was surely not a coïncidence. This needed warry. "And what make a you think we are the same?"

The_Watchman
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby The_Watchman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Goku
HP: 1 LP: 2 Condition: Fine

"Bye best buddy!" Goku replied to Vegeta, waving happily in farewell to the departing Saiyan.

As he turned back to the people around him, his eyes settled on the dragon and the woman looking at him and waved as well. He was clearly only partly listening to Aleister until his jaw dropped and he turned to stare at Elsa, totally enraptured. "You're the Frosty Queen! Can I get a large chocolate?! With a Double Baconator?!"

It finally seemed to dawn on him that someone else had joined the group around him. His eyes momentarily swung to look at the cloaked figure "Hi Boogeyman! I'm Goku!" then back to Elsa, expectantly.
"This is all your fault! You shouldn't have taken that cat! You don't teleport into strange metal places and steal pets!"
Builds

valhalla_bound
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Smoke

Postby valhalla_bound » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:20 am

Evolución wrote:Smoke materializes again from cloud of smoke in front of the predator. "I believe that is a yes?"

Nodding Sar-Karth says, "Yes we can hunt together. Should we make a strategy?"

XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Postby XeroKhan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Deadpool
HP 1, Luck 2
CONDITION: Fine

After trying to process what was said some time ago, the Merc with the Mouth then went up to Elsa and said,

"Whoa, wait a minute, did you say 'Queen'!?"

"That IS what she said."

"So, if we help her, we could get a massive amount of money! Cha-Ching!"

"You idiot, we are here for THREE WISHES! we can just simply wish to be the richest being in the universe."

"Wait, was that Vageta?"

"Ugh. You are so ignorant."

"Hold on, Did you say DEATH was here too!? HOLD ON DEATH-BABY, I'M A COMING FOR YOU!

And with that, Deadpool shoved his way through the crowd to see where Death was looming, leaving the people he met behind and forgotten.

Common Terms I will use:
>D#: Failure by (1-4) Degree
>EFN (Epic Fail Number): A Natural 1
>Nat 10: Taking a Natural 10 on a specific Skill

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:15 am

<Elsa, Deadpool, Goku>

Aleister chuckles somewhat at Elsa's question, shaking his head
"The same? Why of course not, my lady, but you must admit that we are more similar to each other than either of us is to.."
The_Watchman wrote:"You're the Frosty Queen! Can I get a large chocolate?! With a Double Baconator?!"

It finally seemed to dawn on him that someone else had joined the group around him. His eyes momentarily swung to look at the cloaked figure "Hi Boogeyman! I'm Goku!" then back to Elsa, expectantly.

XeroKhan wrote:"Whoa, wait a minute, did you say 'Queen'!?"

"That IS what she said."

"So, if we help her, we could get a massive amount of money! Cha-Ching!"

"You idiot, we are here for THREE WISHES! we can just simply wish to be the richest being in the universe."

"Wait, was that Vageta?"

"Ugh. You are so ignorant."

"Hold on, Did you say DEATH was here too!? HOLD ON DEATH-BABY, I'M A COMING FOR YOU!

And with that, Deadpool shoved his way through the crowd to see where Death was looming, leaving the people he met behind and forgotten.

"... Them.."
Aleister raised an eyebrow, looking at Elsa "Besides, should you really be judging someone you've never met based solely on rumours and bedtime stories about scary, dangerous people with strange powers?"

<Deadpool>
After several steps away from Goku, Aleister, and Elsa, you realize after reading the OOC thread that it wasn't actually Death, just a much-less-cool grim Reaper.

You do, however, find yourself standing in a large crowd in front of a big board - the 'scoreboard' that BROB was referring to earlier. Hmm, looks like you get bonuses for the more people you kill.. There seems to be a rather Legendary looking man in a suit with a blaster rifle standing in front of it explaining things to people.

Would you like to know more?

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 am

<Arcueid, Merlin, Darelzmyr>

"I've never heard of.. 'dragon balls' but I must admit I'm not exactly eager for an Etymology lesson in this particular case. I do know however that in many realms Dragons are wish granters, my own included.. though our wishes are generally less powerful than those of Genies or Devils, and significantly below what BROB offers."

Shaking his head, Dar forces the smile back to his face "if wish sharing is possible that would be quite a good idea, yes, and even if it is not, An alliance of others who rival my power may be capable of stopping them long enough to restore the ward.. especially if I had the aid of another powerful mage." He nods respectfully to Merlin. "But enough of my problems, BROB has thankfully put them on hold while I participate in my tournament - what has brought you two here? What do you wish for? Perhaps I can help you as you can help me."

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Smoke

Postby Evolución » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 am

"It would be wise great one. Do you have a proposition?" Smoke replied.

Alex
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Alex » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 am

"Ho... how do you know about my powers?" Elsa asked Aleister "And I'm not the "frosty queen"! What are you even talking about?" she said this line to Goku, this time.

The_Watchman
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby The_Watchman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 am

Goku

Elsa wrote:"And I'm not the "frosty queen"! What are you even talking about?"

Goku frowned, clearly disappointed and a bit confused. "You know. Frostys. Like from Wendys. They're little chocolate shakes." He blinked then shrugged before turning his head to regard Aleister again, "Are you evil? Because you kind of seem evil. With the dark clothes, and the sneering and the voice that goes like this."

Then as if the answer to that question was irrelevant,"So are all four of us going to team up? It seems like there's a lot of people here and somebody's probably going to get Yamcha'd soon. Probably the weird looking guys with the freaky powers. They always seem to die first. Muffin?" He asked Elsa and Aleister, holding out two more of his inexplicably obtained muffins in one hand as he returned to eating his previous muffin. His eyes moved to Dar and he said to himself, "I wonder if he knows Shenron or Icarus."
"This is all your fault! You shouldn't have taken that cat! You don't teleport into strange metal places and steal pets!"
Builds

Alex
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Alex » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 am

"Well deadpool didn't seem to be interrested and where did you get that..." Elsa interrupted herself when she realised what she was doing. "Are we seriously having a casual conversation in front of the boogeyman?"

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Aleister chuckled and accepted the muffin.
"Actually m'lady, I believe you're having a casual conversation WITH the boogeyman. And no, son, I'm not Evil. Just... misunderstood."

The_Watchman
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby The_Watchman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Goku

Elsa wrote:"Well deadpool didn't seem to be interrested and where did you get that..."

"Muffin button," Goku replied quickly.

Aleister wrote:"And no, son, I'm not Evil. Just... misunderstood."

Goku nodded in what might be generously described as a sage-like manner. "Oh I get it! A lot of my friends used to try to kill me. And then there was that time I turned into a giant ape and tried to stomp on my friends. Or that nightmare I had were I turned into a werewolf thing... and I was in high school... and I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me...and all the other guys made fun of me and called me Geek-ko..." He shuddered with obvious disturbance. He then shook himself and looked back to Aleister and Elsa,"So are we going to team up...cause I'm kinda bored..."
Builds

Return to “M&M Game Room”