Infinite New Vindicators [2e] (OOC-full)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Infinite New Vindicators [2e] (OOC-full)

Postby Horsenhero » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 am

Arkrite wrote:It'll be interesting to see if they leave the team getting flattened by their own team mate in the mix. Or if they save that for a blooper reel ;~)

I suspect it'll get left on the cutting room floor.

Unfortunately for Rafael, his screw up, along with Desiree' injuring her hand punching the tank will be shown for everyone to see. Part of the reason for all this is to show NS's aren't necessarily invincible. People feel on more even footing if they know despite all your tremendous power you can screw the pooch.

Now, I'm going to hold off a little bit and let the sophmores catch up some if they want to. After all they have the amazing Valderon Marchi, rastafarian extraordinaire to help usher their scene along. He's a bit different than Arturo. Arturo is a jock who loves the attention from the Challenge and Valderon is a (tye) dyed in the wool admirer of the Grateful Dead, Bob Marley, Cheech & Chong and all things counter-culture.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:45 am

Okay, chapter 1 appears as if it's gone just about as far as it's going to go...or needs to go. So, if everyone feels pretty good about the personality they've established, I'm going to wrap up the chapter and get on to the business of ruining the pc's lives. :twisted:

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Ruin away... err... I mean.... ;}

Nareik123
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Nareik123 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:13 pm

I'm ready to move on, just don't break Jason too hard!
Demacia! (Garen, The Might of Demacia)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nareik123s Heroes

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Nareik123 wrote:I'm ready to move on, just don't break Jason too hard!

Jason's barely gotten started. New Vindies games tend to be about 90% dialogue posts as opposed to "action". Granted, I'm usually inclined to a slightly quicker pace than michuru (if only because I'm not as good at dialogue), so figure about 75% dialogue, maybe 80%.

I don't know enough about Jason to gouge him really badly yet. :twisted:

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Just a quick reminder folks...get yourselves transferred to the new boards before this one locks down, so the transition doesn't disrupt your gaming.

This has been a Horsenhero public service announcement. Thank you! :mrgreen:

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh yeah...and while we're waiting to see what the transfer will look like in its final form and how easily the read only files will be to access, why don't we hold off on posting to start chapter 2.

Thanks.

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arkrite » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 pm

... oops.

I'm thinking on spending that PP on four ranks of Stealth.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Arkrite wrote:... oops.

I'm thinking on spending that PP on four ranks of Stealth.

:lol:

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:55 pm

I'm thinking I'll bump Miguel's Reflex up by 1, since he made a few rolls with that last time and I like to increase stats my characters have actually used.

I might just up his Dex to high but not quite superhuman levels. I have enough points to get him up to 22 (and I'd probably save point by tweaking his Reflex since I don't want it to be that high), but I'm not sure.

In one way, its kind of like the inverse of Spiderman: Spidey is stronger, tougher, and quicker than normal humans, but he's much quicker than he is strong or tough. Miguel is stronger and tougher than he is quick, but he's still pretty darn quick.

Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Gilliam » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 am

I will spend my XP on 4 ranks of concentration and have a look at moving some other stuff round to increase concentration by another couple of points.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 am

Gilliam wrote:I will spend my XP on 4 ranks of concentration and have a look at moving some other stuff round to increase concentration by another couple of points.

Kewl.

Thanks to everyone who's reposted their character on the new thread. I still want to give it a little time before I get moving on gameplay because Shock (and perhaps others) are having difficulty getting their accounts transferred over.

Return to “M&M Game Room”