Freedom League: Rebirth (OOC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Freedom League: Rebirth (OOC)

Postby dreamking89 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Whooo, writing for all you guys is tough.

But a post is up for all of you save Jenni Rocket, who has yet to post her actions.
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

So did you set it up for me to fight the robot girl, or was that just a happy coincidence?

Also, when you said earlier that we all 'gained a hero point', was that the standard replenishing of HP between 'sessions', or upping people to 2?

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Ysariel » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 pm

dreamking89 wrote:Whooo, writing for all you guys is tough.

I appreciate the effort. Just don't burn yourself out. :)
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Poor Star, the Freedom League can't even get her a decent spam filter.

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:25 pm

FYI, I'm gonna be traveling this weekend. And while I will have access to a computer, I felt it only fair to warn you that posting could get a little sparse for the next two days.
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Again, sorry. A wicked cold and traveling has kept me from posting until now. But a post is up as of a few seconds ago. Thanks again for being patient.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:20 am

Dodge (1d20+10=18)
I'm guessing that fails. Is that the actual resistance check or a dodge vs Area effect?
If it's just the Area save, I'll leave it as is and roll whatever the resistance is at full effect, but If it's the actual save vs the power then I'll luck reroll it:
Dodge reroll (1d20+10=20) Which would be a success (Actually phenomenal success given the +10 for reroll under 11, but I doubt that matters).

And no worries about the delays, it happens. :)

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:26 am

So it has been the better part of a month now, and I have yet to see an IC post from Karma anywhere on the site. I sent him a message asking what is up a week ago and he has yet to even look at it.

At this point, I'm considering contacting one of the other people who submitted a character and allowing them into the game. I'll most likely try to work them in as all of you head to the 'tea party'.

Does anyone have any objections to this?

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:41 am

No objection here.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 am

ok with me.
btw did the van take off or just close?
if the latter, he's so gonna be gone when I open it, isn't he?

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Ysariel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 am

dreamking89 wrote:So it has been the better part of a month now, and I have yet to see an IC post from Karma anywhere on the site. I sent him a message asking what is up a week ago and he has yet to even look at it.

At this point, I'm considering contacting one of the other people who submitted a character and allowing them into the game. I'll most likely try to work them in as all of you head to the 'tea party'.

Does anyone have any objections to this?

I'd like to withdraw as well. I apologize since you tried hard to make me feel included and you really do put in a lot of effort into the game which is admirable. Best of luck with your game.
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:55 am

Sorry to lose you, Ysariel.

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 am

Yeah, sorry to hear that Ysariel. You'll be missed.

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:20 pm

jemal wrote:ok with me.
btw did the van take off or just close?
if the latter, he's so gonna be gone when I open it, isn't he?

No......

On an unrelated note, you should look at the edit I did on the last post involving you.

dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dreamking89 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 am

Is it safe to assume that everyone is going to Pyramid Plaza?

Also jemal, I'm gonna need to know what you're doing about the bomb in the truck.

Same with Xero and the bomb at the Sentry stature.

Return to “M&M Game Room”