You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Roy Calvert
HP: 1
COND: -1, (Dazed until next turn), (Fatigued next turn)

The flicker of motion drew Roy's attention, giving him the opportunity to shield his eyes, but he still took the hit from Ninja 21. So he was the clear threat, noted. His hand, already prepared with brass fistloads, smashed into Ninja's kidneys, before moving to set a lock on the Ninja.

But with his pistol hand free, Roy had no qualm about 'overkill.' Restraint in this case, meant he shot Ninja's leg, not his head.

Fortitude: 1d20+7 25
Toughness: 1d20+4 22

Brass Knuckles [PA -2/+2]: 1d20+9 20
That should be Toughness DC 20, and initiating Fast Grab.
Not sure how we officially handle grabs, but as a note, Improved Hold and Improved Grab...

Surge and use...
Silenced Machine Pistol: 1d20+10 22
Toughness DC 18 + Multiattack.
Impeach the peach!

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Sparring at the training rooms

Postby Evolución » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Code: Select all

Initiative order:
Ninja 21: 23
Roy: 14 -1, (Dazed until next turn), (Fatigued next turn)
Mark: 10 <-
Dermal: 5

Roy turns out to be a hard to bite bone, as he turns businesslike and empties his firearm on Ninja 21.

Ninja 21 needs to roll his saves, then Mark is up! Training rooms I have placed Roy on a random point of the map.

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Ninja 21
Villain Points: 2

Toughness vs Brass Knuckles: 1d20+6=26 No Damage
Slight of Hand to escape grip: 1d20+9=28
My Dodge is 8, so your Multiattack does not exceed my dodge by 5, so no damage bonus, remains 18: 1d20+6=21 No Damage Again

As Roy slammed a fist into Ninja 21, he suddenly found himself punching a stuffed pillow human, which was sent sailing through the air. Ninja 21 had suddenly appeared behind Roy once again, who turned and unloaded his fun into the stomach of Ninja 21, only to once again, find himself attacking the same stuffed pillow.

Ninja 21 laughed, "KAWARIMI NO JUTSU! THE REPLACEMENT TECHNIQUE!"
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Mark Dobson

Mark kept his senses alert for a possible attack by the damn ninja. He hated sneaky bastards in general. Admittedly, they were useful for getting past alarm systems and getting past guards but they were, in his opinion, untrustworthy.

It wasn't long before he heard the gunshots coming from somewhere in the room. He was reasonably sure only one of them had a gun but he could be wrong. It sounded like it came from the other side of the room.

Perception = 1d20+6=22

He checked to make sure his back was to the wall so he couldn't be back-stabbed. His eyes darted about the room, watchful a possible attack. The blasters in his suit ready to be fired at any possible targets.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Evolución » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Initiative order:
Mark: 10
Dermal: 5 <-

Mark can very well percieve everyone in the room at the moment. He seems to take no action, holding his guard up.

I would have expected you to do something more proactive, but whatever suits your fancy works. Dermal is up! Training rooms

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Dermal
HP 1 Condition: Normal

Seeing that no one was man enough to take on him on, Dermal decided to take matters into his own hands. Willing his skin to become incredibly slick and smooth, he skated around the areas where the lightning struck and stopped a short distance from Roy. Drawing his heavy pistol, Dermal fired at the mercenary.

OOC: Heavy Pistol 1d20+6=21 DC19

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Evolución » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 am

Initiative order:
Ninja 21: 23 <-
Mark: 10

Dermal gets a clear shot at Roy. It seems everyone is ganging upon the mercenary.

Roy needs to roll his save agaisnt toughness damage DC 19. Ninja 21 is up! Training rooms

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Ninja 21
VP: 2

"Time to tie up some loose ends!" Jack leapt high into the air and tossed a small metal ball at Roy, upon contact, the ball exploded in a storm of steel wires attempting to bind him.

"Ninja Weapon: Snare-Bomb" Ranged Affliction 4: [Hindered/Physically Impaired, Immobile/Physically Disabled], Extra Condition, limited Degree, Limited to Physical actions(For example, if you fly with Mental powers, you are not affected by this, however if you fly with wings, it does work), Cumulative, Unreliable(5 Uses), Resisted by Strength, Linked with Ranged Strength Based Damage 1, Improved Critical 1(19-20) (1 PP) "The User throws a ball at the target, when it hits, it explodes in a tangle of steel wires which wrap around the body of the target. Counts as throwing."

Power Attack -5 Accuracy +5 Affliction/Damage: 1d20+9-5=21 Noice.

Strength Check DC 19, and Toughness DC 24
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Roy

Postby Evolución » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 am

Initiative order:
Roy: 14 Out
Mark: 10 <-

Roy falls flat on his back after the demolishing attack of Ninja 21. Dermal and the ninja are left alone, with Mark on the other corner of the room.

Mark is up! Training rooms[/quote]

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Evolución » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 am

The dark Alley

Lillian was getting late. She disregard the idea, and just run to the dark alley where she was supposed to meet with the Enchantress. There was nothing of notice there, just the smell of urine and the occasional rat. As she cursed her bad luck, a gust of wind caught her off guard, playfully shuffling her clothes.
"You are late dear." the silky voice of the asgardian witch called her from behind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Laboratory

Dr. Beck was working with his teleporter cube, trying to push away the annoying Zola, who tried to peek in on what he was doing. Enchantress and a gothic girl entered the laboratory at that point. "She is the newest addition to our merry band Dr. If you are done with your device, I shall summon the others."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The training room

The training simulation stopped suddenly, the room disintegrating into small pieces, like a shattering mirror. You all find yourselves standing in the vacated dark room. On the entrance the silhouette of Enchantress draw your sight.
"Time for playing is over boys, time for using those skills of yours against a real threat."

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 am

Dr. Beck
HP: 1

The scientist acknowledged his completion with a distracted nod and grunt. Though complete, he was still re-running the math through his head to make sure it was going to work. When the others had joined together, he pushed the transporter into the room for the others to see. "This should work. Stark Enterprises first, yeah? I've programmed the coordinates already."
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Mark

Mark was just getting ready to blast that sneaky little #$@% when everything around him changed. A silhouette of the Enchantress appeared in the room. She mentioned it was time to face a real threat.

Well, this should be interesting. he thought.

"Whadya got in mind?"

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Lillian

"I'm guessing she's talking about the assault on Stark you guys have been planning." The young girl dressed as a Gothic schoolgirl looks up from her Tablet and nods her head towards Mark, grinning shyly as she toys with one of her dark red ponytails.
Looking around the room, she sighs "Why am I always the only chick in the group?" She turns to Enchantress, blushing slightly "Uh.. Not that you're not.. I mean, obviously you are.. I mean, you're so gorgeous everyone here wants you, even me, but I mean you're not really 'in the group, so it doesn't.. really... count.. does it.. Oh god please shut up.." Sometime during the rambling, Lillian had clamped her hand over her mouth, but her voice had continued, being transmitted directly into everybody's minds.

Lillian begins with her 'omniscience' power, making an Investigation: 1D20+15 = [11]+15 = 26 via Well Informed to see what she can find about her new fellows, And a Deception: 1D20+15 = [9]+15 = 24 to come off as a rambling, disorganized girl (Insight DC 24, 26 vs those attracted to her, as they will be more easily convinced by the 'beauty not brains' routine), then she switches to her Telepathy power as evidenced by the Mental communication.

She's reading the mind of everybody in the room : if they wish to resist it, they need two Will saves:
mind reading: 1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19
If First beats DC 17, Second is DC 15(Half 7 rounded down = 3 +12 roll = 15). Otherwise second is DC 19. In either case anybody who fails the second is subject to the mind reading (Degree dependant on how badly they fail).

It's mostly for Roleplaying in regards to the other PC's, and to give an excuse for her 'catching up' on what's happened in thread so far, hope it doesn't bother anyone - but we ARE villains here. :p .
I am kinda curious if I get anything off Enchantress or Zola though (Is he still around?)

Also, it's Subtle, so it's only noticeable to those with mental awareness style senses, and even then it's a DC 20 perception check.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

The Laboratory

Postby Evolución » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 am

"Lovely." the witch says, shooting charming smile at Lillian. "Very well, it looks like you have everything set up. Seems like Roy won't be coming with you, he is still unconscious." she says, glaring at Ninja 21. "You play dirty, I like that."

Enchantress insight: 18
Enchantress will save: 20, 19
Enchantress mental awareness perception: 19 Lucky you.
Zola is immune to mental powers being a robot.
I can't remember what you decided to do with Enchantress, was she to play distraction on the Avengers?

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am

Ninja 21
VP: 2

Jack cursed in Japanese when their little match was called off. He was winning too.(Atleast in his mind) The young Ninja followed the group out and met their newest addition, "Osu! Ojou-chan! What's your name and specialty? I'm a Ninja. We got... two smart dudes in battle suits. A mutant... ahh forget them, tell me more about you." He gave the new recruit a wink and a smile.
My Characters

Return to “M&M Game Room”