You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

Postby Mechmaster » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Dermal
HP 1 Condition: Normal

Dale sighed in frustration as the training match was cut short before changing his skin back to normal. As he looked at the new team member, he had to admit that she didn't look like much. Great, more dead weight.

Fixing Ninja 21 with a glare for brushing him off as some kind of extra, Dale crossed his arms across his chest before moving to stand a few feet behind the ninja playboy.

"So what can you do, anyway?"

OOC: Dermal has Magneto's helmet, so he is immune to any mental effects.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 am

Lillian

Lillian grinned at the ninja, and pushed a button on her Tablet. As she tucked it away, music began playing and she started slowly and sensuously moving about the room. "Well, honey, when I worked for THANOS, I started using my dancing to get out of dangerous situations. In case you haven't heard, his cultists don't tend to live long." She smiled as she twirled behind Jack, her hands tracing across his shoulders. "Wasn't long before they realized I made for a very good distraction outside the base too." Her voice was like silk as she moved about the room, spilling her tale to her audience. "I spent two years as Thanos' spy/slave, infiltrating others and trying to figure out how to escape. A few months ago I figured out how to disable the tracking device and explosives he had in this necklace.. decided to keep it as a 'screw you' to him."
She leaned forward to give him a good view of her.. necklace.. before twirling off around the table to the others.

"I may not be the smartest lady around, but I've picked up a few tricks in the years I worked for him.. Besides, Like I've been told, when you have my 'skills and assets', you don't need to be a Genuis TOO.."

Lillian stopped at Dermal, hands reaching out towards him before she tilts her head to the side "Oh, and I'm also Psychic.."
She stops dancing and sits enticingly on the table beside the mutant "Which is how I know that Zolo's a robot, cuz I can't read him.." She waves her arm at the minion "But are YOU? If so, that's a real good skin job.." Her mouth twitched a smile at the small pun, and she reaches out to brush her fingers against his skin, testing if it's 'real'

Take 10 for a total of 22 (24 with attractive) for Fascinate: Dancing.
Also, Deception (1d20+15=30) to pass off her comment about not being smart.

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 am

Dr. Beck
HP: 1

When Gregory finally picked his jaw up off the ground and stopped staring at Ms Lillian, he stammered, "Perhaps we should get going? The, um, trans-um- er- transporter is ready whenever you, we, us are ready whenever..."
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Mark

Mark admired Lillian's 'skills and assets' but had serious doubts on how effective they would be against anyone more powerful than a security guard or cop.

"Nice show. Do you really think that will work against Stark or the Avengers?"

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:29 am

it has before. she grinned at him.

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 am

Ninja 21
VP: 2

"I'm sorry, suddenly I'm feeling light headed... like all the blood just... went somewhere else. Any who. I suddenly am feeling very manly, and I want to hit something to show how tough I am. Yup, Stark's tower must fall. Winter is coming. I feel like a Lion. Hear me roar."
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Enchantress

Postby Evolución » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 am

"Splendid. Then how are you going to play your visit? do you want me to teleport you and your device in, or do I play distraction?" the asgardian sorceress asked.

OOC: Choose one and lets unleash mayhem on Stark Tower!

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 am

Dermal
HP 1 Condition: Normal

"I ain't a robot. But good luck trying to get in my head. This is Magneto's helmet, as in the master of magnetism. If Xavier can't get through this, nobody can." Dermal rapped his knuckles on the helmet to make his point. He made no move to stop the obviously "ditzy" girl from touch his skin, although he was preparing a very lewd comment before the Enchantress asked about their plan.
"Distraction could be good, that way we won't have a team of Avenger's breathing down our necks."

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Lillian

"Oh yes, I agree. The distraction would be lovely." She nodded to Enchantress.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

The strike on Stark Tower

Postby Evolución » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:46 am

Everyone starts making their preparations for the big assault on Stark Tower. Zola buzzes around Beck, insisting on re-checking the teleportation device again, the already clad green goblin waves him off.
Mark makes some final adjustments on his power armor, checking the systems and adjusting as needed. There's a chance he will face off against Iron man, and he needs his armor in top shape if that happens.
Dermal has nothing to prepare, he simply stares at the two females intently, practising his skin changes, while wondering which skin colour will best match his new helmet.
Jack spends his time replenishing the gadgets he used in the practice sparring, checking everything is in place, you never know who'd be looking on.
Lilian fidgets with her tablet, trying to get into it all the events of today.

The trip to Manhattan was not boring. Zola flew the crew in his flying vehicle. It was crowded, but some appreciated that fact more than others. The aircraft hovered over the Avenger's mansion for the first drop off, Enchantress dove into the air after opening the hatch. Without looking back, Zola pushed the vehicle towards Stark Tower.
The robot stopped the vehicle on a nearby park, without creating much fuss. The aim of the attack was to leave the flashy events to Enchantress, while the team was the one in charge of taking the real prize.
As everyone got their things down, Zola shouted. "Good luck, you are gonna need it. I'll be waiting on the base." and he took off leaving the merry band of misfits to their job.
Random citizens run away from you on sight, some women even screaming out loud like in those Superman comic books.
From the street the team can see Stark Tower, how would they approach it is up to them, frontal assault? Sneak entrance? Some other surprising tactic?

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Mark

Mark stared at the gleaming tower in the distance. Tony Stark, multi-billionaire industrialist owned the building. It was very possible he was there at this very moment. Well, if he was home, then they would just have to deal with him. Perhaps the new girl could dance and distract Stark. Stark was known to enjoy a little company once in awhile.

"Normally I would suggest a sneak attack. However, I'm not sure we could get away with it based on how we look. Any idea what floor the gizmo is on? Maybe we can just go in through the window."

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 am

Dr. Beck
HP: 1

"I would agree. I don't think surprise is going to happen anymore. Pick a floor and I'll blow it wide open. And I can give someone a lift, too," Beck, now wearing the Green Goblin mask, said.
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

CaptainChaos wrote:"Normally I would suggest a sneak attack. However, I'm not sure we could get away with it based on how we look. Any idea what floor the gizmo is on? Maybe we can just go in through the window."

"Speak for yourself." Lillian straightened her dress which had gotten rumpled when she'd had to ride on someones lap. Not that she had complained.. and he definitely hadn't.
"And here I thought Enchantress was the distraction. Blowing a hole in Stark Tower might be a bit TOO much attention, doncha think hun? Normally I'd sweet talk my way in, but getting you all in wold be a bit.. harder. However, I do have ONE idea that might not have them calling Iron man IMMEDIATELY.." She looked around at her companions - two armoured, one in a ninja suit, and one colour changing mutant in a scary helmet. Obviously badguys, obviously b-grade.. hmm.. and here she was, just a helpless little schoolgirl.

"Chase me, and try to look menacing. I'll bet the guards at the front desk won't be able to resist helping the poor little girl from this nasty gang of villains."
She started towards the tower, turning around with a mischeivious smirk "Come on boys, catch me if you can."

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 am

Ninja 21
VP: 2

Jack smirked, "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go." he laughed before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Secretly Jack had no real issues with the Avengers, infact, he just wanted to find his parents killers. Maybe Stark had some weapons or some information he could use. Now... where is his armory? :twisted:
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Nice trick Jack heard in his head. Now they'll only see three baddies, and two of us will get sneak attacks on them... though I guess I shoulda guessed, with you being a ninja and all..

Return to “M&M Game Room”