You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

Postby Evolución » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:52 am

How many hours have you waited in the dark? Embracing the fruit of your roguish heart, pressing whatever it was against your chest, while every muscle of your body tensed, awaiting the time of the meeting, and expecting the minions of your former master to find you at the moment notice, and drag you back to your fate at his or her hands. There were others with you, also grabbing with fanatic madness whatever they had stolen. You didn't bother to ask their names, of suspect of them. In their eyes you could see yourself mirrored. As the time draw closer, your hearts pumped so hard you were afraid someone might hear you, cowering, afraid, waiting.
The last second died. Magically, a section of the brick walls in the dark alley you were waiting glowed in emerald light. The bricks moved away, interlocking into a devilish gate shape. Beyond the entrance was a portal.
After a doubtful moment, in which you realized you had already crossed the stage of no return, you rushed through...

A blinding flash of light left you stumbling, still gripping your treasures.
A soft harmonic woman voice filled your ears then
"Hm... I see that you made it safely here my dears. And that you brought the relics from your former patrons. Good. I like men who can keep their promises." From the shadows that surrounded you emerged Enchantress. You have heard of her beauty and her power, but nothing that you have heard equals what your eyes see, what your ears hear and the scent you smell. You all feel drawn to her like bees to the flowers. "Please..." she motions to your right, suddewnly making a set of table and chairs to maniphest. "Take a seat."

After everyone reluctantly sat, she did so at the ehad of the table. "I have summoned you here as we all have a common objective, and there's strength in numbers. We have all been rejected, punished, treated like inferior underlings by our former lords. For that I have a proposition to you." She banished in a puff of green smoke before appearing behind Ninja 21, and embracing him, as she whispered in his ear. Strangely, everyone could hear what she said "We'll attack our masters where they least expect it." she banished again, materializing next to Dermal, on her knees and passing a long nailed hand across his chest. "We'll bring them to their knees."
She then moved next to Beck, pressing her forehead against his, her lips almost touching his. "We'll take everything from them" and turned into smoke once again, leaving the good doctor kissing the mist. She appeared playing with Roy's long hair. "We'll toy with them as they did with us." She reached out to grab Mark, kissing the helmet of his armor, leaving a green lip mark. Finally, she grabbed Zero by the shirt, pulling him close to her. Her strength is something else that is surprising. "And then we'll eliminate them" She smiled, leaving Zero in his seat, and walking behind the chairs, passing a gentle hand over each of the presents "I have taken a token from Loki, a rune of power of which you mortals know close to nothing. It will allow me to teleport you into whichever location I desire and have knowledge of. And given that each of you know very well the bases of your former masters, we can get to their bases at will. But first things first, why don't you introduce yourselves together, and tell me what do you bring to the table, hm?" she leans over the table exposing her own gifts.

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: You are not the Boss of me! (IC)

Postby Mechmaster » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Dermal
HP 1 Condition: Normal

Dale nervously drummed his fingers across his ill-gotten price, a familiar looking red and silver lined helmet. Looking around at the others waiting for whatever was going to happen to well...happen. Unconsciously, he straightened his back and puffed out his chest alittle, knowing that first appearances were when people decide whether they would respect you or not. And Dale was tired of being one of the Nots. When the door opened in the brick wall, the others might have noticed that the bald man's skin looked a little...rougher.

When the hostess of this little get together made her appearance, Dale let out a low whistle. He hadn't seen any that hot since Mystique and even she wasn't as smoking as the Enchantress. After sitting down at the table, and getting a nice letting show as the Enchantress made nice with everyone, Dale donned the helmet before speaking.

"Guess I'll go first. My mutant name is Dermal and YES I said mutant. My power is controlling my skin and if I hear one of you punks laughing I'll show you how dangerous a mutant can be!" He paused for a moment and relaxed his back into his seat before clearing his throat. "Anyway, my former boss was Magneto. Ya'know the master of magnets and what not. Well, I got fed up with the lack of respect the old man was giving me. Soooo, I swiped his psychic blocking helmet. " Dale proudly knocked on the helmet resting on his bald head to emphasize his accomplishment. "Long story short, I want to show that arrogant old geezer that nobody pushes around Dermal anymore! "

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Ninja #21

The man in nothing but black stood up and coughed lightly to clear his throat. "Hi. My name's Jack, a ninja, and I'm a Henchmen. But I've been Hench free for nearly 3 days, and going strong. Just gotta go one day at a time." He made a tiny fist and held it up. "Any who, as I mentioned. I'm a ninja." if you blinked, you missed it, one moment he was standing there, the next minute he was on the opposite side of the table. "I have some nifty talents." Suddenly he was back where he started.

"I am sure most of you have heard of Wilson, Land Whale, Fisk, self proclaimed King Pin of crime in New York city? Well, I stole the only thing he loves, the only thing he can't replace with money. The only thing he can't hire 50 hit men to get back, not with out embarrassing himself. I stole... his teddy bear."
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Mark Dobson

Mark admired the very nice form of the Enchantress. Fortunately the helmet hid the look on his face as he checked her out.

"My name is Mark Dobson and I come from a family of henchmen. Both my parents have worked for various people and organizations over the years. Me, well I started working for A.I.M. One day a bunch of them decided to go form their own group and they asked me to go with them. They call themselves R.A.I.D. Well, they promised me lots of things but in the end, it didn't work out. One night I walked off the job with this."

At then end of his speech, Mark indicates the armor he is wearing as the item he borrowed without permission.

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

Zero Runner
HP: 1

Justin was nervous at first when he came to the meeting. But he hadn't been expecting the Enchantress to be so... enchanting. She was marvelous... It took a great deal of willpower for Justin to stop drooling and shut his gaping mouth.

"Humina humina humina..." he muttered under his breath as the Enchantress gripped him by the front of his shirt. She was stronger than she looked, and Zero Runner felt himself even more attracted to this woman. He was close enough to grab her, to pull her in for a kiss... His hand had instinctively been reaching out to touch her golden hair when she disappeared in smoke, leaving him to grasp at the mists. 'Damn' he thought to himself, as he then gazed at her well endowed form. No femme he had ever met has this woman's looks...

He then glanced at the others as they introduced themselves, and noted each of their 'talents'. When the silence fell upon him he eventually broke his concentration from the Enchantress's fine form, and said, "Zero Runner. I, uh, worked for Taskmaster. Yeah, the guy in the skull mask who fights pretty much anyone with their own moves... So, I can, like push my physical limits while I move. Oh, and I'm also a traceur."

There was a silence.

"Basically, I know parkour. Yeah..."

Justin Mercer nudged the skull mask in front of him on the table a bit, still staring at the Enchantress. He knew he wasn't the most handsome or personable sort, but... he had a chance, if slight, with her, right?

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:44 am

Dr. Beck

Gregory was uncomfortable with most things outside of the laboratory. Especially big breasted women with 'enchantress' in their title. He coughed gently and moved uncomfortably in his chair when she came to him.

When it was his turn to stand, he did so dutifully and announced, "My name is Doctor Beck. I designed, created, and then stole the Green Goblin technology from my employer." He wasn't sure what else to add to that. There wasn't much to say if they knew who that was and it was a bit embarrassingly thematic to explain if they didn't. So he let if remain at that and sat back down.
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 am

Roy Calvert

As much as he would have preferred to deny it, Roy was young, and the Enchantress was astonishingly beautiful. But with enforced display he restrained any sign of appreciation. She was his employer now - but also formerly of the Masters of Evil.

He waited, evaluating the others, letting them speak and then took his turn at last. "Roy Calvert. My family has a tradition of mercenary service. Unfortunately circumstances forced me to temporarily take exclusive work with Doctor Doom. But no longer."

He pushed forward the USB drive with so many of Doom's projects and secrets on it. "If I could have managed it, I'd have taken his mask."
Impeach the peach!

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Enchantress

Postby Evolución » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:42 pm

"Very interesting stories, and more than interesting things you've taken from your own oppressors." She says, getting up from the table, and sitting on her chair. "Despite how eager you must be for revenge, I think that we should plan things first, and bite at this matter cool headed. All our former lords have vast resources at their disposal, either incredible personal power or the aid of an entire organization or country. We are at severe disadvantage here. We do need our own resources and I propose we take them from whom have plenty. I have a few plans, we can discuss them and modify them as we see fit. One is to have a small army of powerful creatures at our command. Arnim Zola can help us with that, his bio engineering abilities and my spells can create a very powerful army indeed." From the shadows emerges the hulking figure of Zola, the former scientist at the service of Hydra, a genius mad man trapped in a robot body.

"Truly" his artificial voice sounded from a speaker on his body. "But we do need much of what I left at Hydra HQ, several pieces from AIM laboratories, and a power core from Stark Industries." Enchantress puts a face of mild annoyance "You are such a spoiler. Well, as Zola said, in order to get our army of revolution we need to steal these pieces and devices from Hydra, AIM and Iron man. Transporting you to either location will leave me drained, so you'll have to make your escape. While you are on mission, Zola could take a look at Doom's secret info." She finished. "If you have questions ask them away, then you are free to choose your favourite place to trash and loot."

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Ninja 21

The young man sat quietly as the hunk and green woman explained vaguely they had a plan, and that it would be up to their recruits to get the items needed.

Huh. This sounds familiar

They were using the lure of be your own boss to bring people to their side, but in truth they were just looking for free labor. Ninja 21 could already sense the trap here. Make them do all the heavy lifting, take all the risk. When it's all over, they keep what ever doomsday device they make, and the grunts are left standing naked in a blizzard.

The game had already started. But they weren't going to get the best of him.

No when it comes time, the one who will be holding a knife at the others neck will be me.

Jack smiled and stood up, "Nah, all that techno mumbo jumbo is lost on me. Which means I might need a picture of what I'm suppose to steal."
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Zola

Postby Evolución » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 pm

"You'll not need it, I'll go with you." Zola said. "But in the eventuality of my demise, I'll leave you a holographic cube detailing the pieces needed and the procedure required to complete the army of creatures. You'll need to procure a new genius to carry out the procedure, but it should work."

OOC: Waiting on you to hmm post questions, suggestions or pick a mission.

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Dr. Beck

"Perhaps we should consider the order in which we will be making enemies as we consider where to move first," Beck offered. "AIM and HYDRA have affiliations enough that striking one could alert the other to an attack. Striking in quick succession would be wise. However, does that mean we go after Stark first or last?"

CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby CaptainChaos » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Mark Dobson

Mark sat silently for a moment as he considered the proposal. As a former member of R.A.I.D., he was already on the enemy list of A.I.M. so that didn't really matter to him. He knew from experience that A.I.M. had really good communications between their bases and he believed that HYRDA also did.

That scientist guy was right, when they hit either one, the other would soon know about it. If they could hit both at the same time, it would give them an advantage but that would reduce the number of people on the strike team.

"I've been thinking about this job. The science guy is right, AIM and HYDRA would probably find out about an attack on the other in a short amount of time, possibly even while it's happening. I vote we hit Stark first."

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Dermal
HP 1 Condition: Normal

Dale laughed to himself as the others discussed who to hit first. He knew that the Enchantress was probably playing them. She'd ask them to grab this or that and hang around until they weren't useful anymore. But, so what? He was using her as much as she was using them. Dale knew that he probably couldn't take Magneto and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants by himself. But, these guys were willing to help him as along as he pulled his own weight. After playing nice and taking out each others' ex-bosses, he'd strike out on his own to further the mutant cause. Hehe, maybe I'll even give these guys nice positions in the new mutant world, if they're useful enough.

Dermal stood up and move to stand with the others as they deliberated on their first target.
"I'm up for hitting Stark first. I've always wanted to take a swipe at his smug face."

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Dr. Beck

"That was my thought as well. Stark won't alert the others that anything is amiss and should give us a chance to learn how to work with one another."

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:58 am

Roy Calvert

And back to the unprofessional Masters of Evil again - with Zola around. At least the others might be picking up on this. Or not, it really wouldn't matter to Roy in the end. He had a family to get free. "Indeed. Stark it is. Any 'heroes' will have to restrict themselves over collateral damage... all the better for us."
Impeach the peach!

Return to “M&M Game Room”