Demon Hunters [Interest for the new year]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Anomalocaris
Hireling
Hireling

Re: Demon Hunters [Interest for the new year]

Postby Anomalocaris » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:24 pm

You mentioned earlier that the hunters would accept demons. Where would a PL7 demon character fit into the infernal hierarchy? In other words, would such a character have been a rank-and-file demon, an elite warrior, or a bottom-feeding imp?
I always thought of myself as more of a proto-arthropod, but apparently...

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm feeling Prodigal Wizard suits my taste best. Arcane POWAH! Not only is it rare that he had the gift of magic, but he is also a prodigy among those few mages that exist. This leads him to seek that which he cannot learn any way else but through experience: the true meaning of magic.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to create a background for this guy. Mostly since it's kinda dependent on the world. Is there a place for sorcerers to gather and hone their art under the eyes of teachers, like a college for wizards, or something like the Ishari sanctum? Or are sorcerers on their own to learn magic through tomes and chancing upon a wizard to teach them their craft? Are mages governed by the government and made part of the institution, or are the mages their own system apart from the government, or simply just a coalition of magically gifted operating individually?

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EPIC » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm

@ Anomalocaris - I haven't really catagorized any official hierarchy for demons...but somewhere between minion fodder and archdemons. Just go with what feels right based on your end build.

@ kenmadragon - Pick one and roll with it. We can work it into the setting. Just keep the premise of the game itself in mind. You are a demon hunter now, regardless of your past affiliations.

Anomalocaris
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Anomalocaris » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am

Here's where I'm heading with my current concept. I'll try to get a build and some character details up over the weekend.

When a mortal is possessed by a demon, that’s generally the end for him or her. The beast simply devours the poor unfortunate’s soul and moves in, typically warping its new body into a hideous form in the process. In some cases the demon will elect to keep its host’s soul intact but imprisoned and helpless, taking great delight in the mortal’s suffering as they watch the demon destroy everyone and everything they once loved. Even in these cases the victim typically cannot be saved, as their warped and ravaged body cannot survive without the demon’s supernatural power to keep it intact. Once the creature is evicted, the host dies; the only consolation for the doomed host is that her soul is now free to enter Heaven.

This is not the case for all victims of possession, however. The Order has learned many secrets in its centuries spent fighting the armies of Hell, and among them is the Rite of Binding - a means of turning the tables on a possessing demon, rendering it a helpless prisoner in the host body, and allowing the host to access its power. This process requires tremendous willpower on the part of both the possessed person and the ritualist who attempts it, and is fraught with danger. In the worst case scenario the demon breaks free of its binding, killing the victim in the process, and then turns its wrath on the unfortunate ritualist. But if things go according to plan the creature will be imprisoned in its host, and the Order will gain a powerful new ally - at least for a while.

Individuals who have been freed from their possession in this manner are referred to as Demonbound, and they are both feared and pitied within the Order, for the burden they carry is heavy beyond measure. The Demonbound may draw upon the power of its possessor, granting greatly increased physical prowess and tremendous destructive power, but at great cost. The demon constantly struggles to exert its will, and the constant strain of keeping it in check levies a terrible toll on the host’s body and mind. In the beginning the creature is weakened by the Rite of Binding; its powers are reduced, but it is easier to control. Over time, however, the imprisoned demon slowly regains its strength, while the host typically finds him or herself weakened by years of spiritual turmoil. Few Demonbound survive for more than two or three years after the Rite of Binding without going mad; most die horribly shortly after that, their bodies either torn apart or left smoldering and lifeless by the powers they wield.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 pm

To get things rolling, I'm thinking of recycling:

Kirsten Grimm

If ten people asked Kerstin about her origins, chances are they'd come back with a dozen answers, each containing a grain of truth.

Some of the more popular:
* She's the last of a long line of monster hunters which includes more than a few monsters itself.

* She's a reincarnating doomed soul, destined to always play out the same endless war against demonkind.

* She was sent to this world as an ambassador from a land of only women.

* She is immortal locked in eternal struggle against others of her kind until there is only one left.

If any of these are the truth- she isn't telling. What is known however is her recent deeds as a monster hunter. She has done battle repeatedly against the creatures that go bump in the night. The line has begun to blur in the last few years though as new Science! villains have started to appear- not all enemies of humanity are spawned from demons.

Complications:

Motivation: Thrills- nothing like getting face to face with something that could kill you and facing your own death.

Enemy: Supernatural threats know her name, know the danger that she represents and act accordingly- even if they don't know her origin either.

Hatred: Her hatred for supernatural evil threats too often overwhelms her general regard for her own safety.

Relationship: Kerstin really likes bad boys. Its especially hard to resist them when they're 7' tall and all kinds of creepy. Might have something to do with her death wish.

Compulsive Liar: Has an overwhelming need to make stories more interesting and inflating the glory of her own actions. After all, why tell a boring little tale about boring little people when you can make it so more exciting!

Attributes 34
Saves 9
Abilities 21
Advantages 15
Powers 26
Total 105.00

STR 1
STA 4
AGL 5
DEX 0
FGT 7
INT 0
AWE 0
PRE 0

Dodge 7
Fort 4
Parry 7
Toughness 5 (+2 Defensive roll)
Will 6

Acrobatics 10
Athletics 7
Close attack: swords 10
deception 5
Expertise: Occult 8
Intimidation 5
Investigation 7
perception 4

Advantages: Agile Feint, Attractive, Close Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Favored Environment: Concealment, Great Endurance, improved init 2, instant up, move by action, Power attack, skill mastery: acrobatics, Redirect, Uncanny dodge

Speaking in tongues: Comprehend, speak 1 at a time, read, "occult" languages only (3)

Sense Evil: Magical awareness, acute, analytical, accurate, counters concealment, radius, ranged, track 1, noticeable (eyes bleed) (8)

"Equipment"

Boots of springing and striding: Leaping 8, requires an acrobatics skill roll (AE Speed 4) + Movement: Safe fall, wall-crawling 2 sure footed 1, trackless removable (9)

Cloak of hiding: Concealment- all sight, hearing, smell, blending, limited (requires existing environmental concealment), removable (1)

Slaying swords (matched swords- need something suitably horror) Damage 4 (str based), variable descriptor 2 (magical), split 1, removable

and/or

Molly - PL 6

Strength 0, Stamina 4, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Benefit, Ambidexterity, Close Attack 6, Connected, Defensive Attack, Follow Up , Improved Critical 4: Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 6, Improved Initiative 2, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Perception 10 (+10), Sleight of Hand 10 (+10)

Powers

Battle dancer (array)
A. . Bending Like the Willow: Deflect 8 (Accurate 3: +6, Redirection, Reflect; Diminished Range 3, Limited: Self only)
B. . Can't Hit Me: Enhanced Trait 16 (Traits: Dodge +8 (+8), Parry +8 (+8))

Paranoia: Senses 3 (Danger Sense: Hearing, Darkvision)

Shadow claws (multi power)
. . Affliction: Affliction 6 (1st degree: Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Resisted by: Will, DC 16; Limited Degree, Quirk: Requires discernible anatomy)
. . Backstab: Enhanced Trait 4 (Advantages: Improved Critical 4; Limited: Only when target is vulnerable)
. . Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 6 (DC 21)

Shadow movements: Movement 5 (Safe Fall, Sure-footed 2, Wall-crawling 2: full speed; Limited: Only in urban environments)

Shadowplay (array)
A. . Cloak of Shadows: Concealment 4 (Other Sense: Magic, Sense - Hearing, Sense - Sight)
B. . Murder of Crows: Environment 1 (Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 30 feet; Selective)

Wirefu: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)

Offense
Initiative +8
Affliction: Affliction 6, +6 (DC Will 16)
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 10)
Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 6, +6 (DC 21)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 15)

Complications
Accident: Over Her Head: Molly has a bad habit of setting out on simple thefts that become far more complicated than they should be.

Enemy: Law enforcement: Regularly gets roughed up and harassed by law enforcement- just in case she has something on her.

Enemy: The Guild: Molly isn't approved to work 'officially'

Motivation: Thrills: it's not about the theft, its about the hunt and the chase, prone to taking greater risks than safe.

Relationship: Cool big sis: Molly has a small pack of other street kids that she tries to take care of.

Defense
Dodge 8/0, Parry 8/0, Fortitude 4, Toughness 4, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 8 + Powers 46 + Advantages 18 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 90

Within every city, there are the poor, the malnourished, the downtrodden. Molly is one of those. Her origins are unknown other than that she isn't one of the common races, but rather one of the spirit touched though its hard to tell by what. From a very young age, she has lived on the streets. Unlike many others, she has managed to stay independent though that comes at a huge cost. She has developed skills that the Guild would like to take advantage of, and they are unwilling to take No for an answer for much longer. Still, she strives to take care of her family of other outcasts as long as she can.

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EPIC » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Obviously both options will need work to bring them in line with this setting, and mechanically they would need some fixing as well. That said, both have fair potential.

The first one strikes me as more of a straight up hunter, while the second has potential for some kind of hidden power manifesting as those supernatural abilities, though her current background is not suitable to being a hunter. Too much emphisis on the guild and her family of street urchins that would simply not mesh.

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 pm

My current background concerns a sorcerer of some standing who, years ago, arrived at the Sanctum - a conclave of the magically gifted - as a student. But, this student was a prodigy, powerful in the arts of magic, and soon managed to master all that the Sanctum's masters had to teach. Knowing this, the sorcerer proclaims himself a wizard and leaves to search for the truth of Magic, believing the Sanctum's ideologies inefficient, and seeks power eternal and mastery over magic. His travel brings him into contact with the foul demons that plague the world, and turns the wizard to believe that he can gain ultimate understanding of the forces of magic if he can vanquish the demon hordes from the world, ending a menace to the world as he searches for power and knowledge.

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EPIC » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:21 pm

@Anomalocaris - Sorry, I missed your post under the huge post that came after it. That looks fairly well thought out. It has potential.

@kenmadragon - Second verse same as the first. It has potential. Might need a light tweaking to give a little morepersonal investment for the character beyond advancing their studies. But what you have there is a very solid base.

The order of demon hunters the characters will be a part of accept people to hunt demons. Demons are effing scary. So they won't just accept anyone that wants to fight demons without knowing what they are getting into.

Anom's idea gives his character a direct and personal reason to fight and dedicate his life to it. Spectrum's first concept also has potential (habitual liar or not, she still needs a "true" background to explain why she is what she is). The second concept lacks this due to the aforementioned reason I mentioned before about having too strong of ties to the one place and it's guild and street urchins etc.

But overall there us a lot of potential flying around

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Mechanically, I'll probably end up somewhere between the two. Neither was very effective in their origin games.

Background wise, I'll put more thought to it. Do you have any more information for the background? Some seeds to work with?

Anomalocaris
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Anomalocaris » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 am

A question, EPIC. I'm looking at the Side Effect flaw for my character's powers, but as written that flaw seems extremely punishing - potentially much worse than other flaws of the same value. Let's say the base power looks like this:

• Warp Bolt - Damage: 7 (7)
    Extras: Affects Objects (7), Alternate Resistance [Fortitude] (7), Range [Ranged] (7)
    Flaws: Side Effect [Psychic Damage] (-7)
Total Cost: 21 points

In this case, I'd like the Side Effect to be a Damage effect resisted by Will. The flaw description states that the Side Effect should be roughly equivalent in value to the power it's attached to. It also states that the Side Effect requires no attack roll to affect the user of the power. My question is this: given that a power that doesn't require an attack roll essentially has a range of Perception, may I consider that extra to be part of the Side Effect? That is to say, could I build the Side Effect like this:

• Psychic Trauma - Damage: 5 (5)
    Extras: Alternate Resistance [Will] (5), Range [Perception] (10)
Total: 20 points

What do you think?

Atomickat
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Atomickat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 am

I've a couple questions as well. What demons are the Demon Hunters fighting against? What are their policy on humans influenced by demons (i.e. warlocks, or other humans corrupted by demonic power)?

I'm asking these questions, and more, because I'm making a character who's made a pact with the hells, and is now fighting against them (think of an unholy combination of Ghost Rider and Kirby, but with a lot more Body Horror). For his rebellion, he is ravaged by a curse that is slowly turning him into a monster, and is on a quest to find a cure (and kill demons of course ;) ).

Shadow13
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Shadow13 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 am

Rough draft of the hunter's background

Name
Nickname
Height Weight
Hair Color Eye Color

Concept Sword and Spell

“No knight he,
though a master of the sword.
No wizard he,
though adept in the secret magic.
He did not care to save the world,
yet for many he was a deliverer.
He was no murderer,
though he killed for a living.
The legend of him that arose...
...has begun.

Background
Born from a union of an Elf and a Human the child was part of both worlds but belonged to neither. From an early age the child showed an ability to wield magic. Even though the races did not approve of this union and the family was considered outcast by both societies neither group could deny the potential that was in the child. So he was monitored by both his human and elf family.

Then tragedy struck. His parents were killed by the supernatural forces that they fought before having a family. The child survived but received a scar on his face as he fought a “Black Swordsman” who killed his parents. A dark shadow figure fueled by powerful magic burned the village down after it was told his parents were killed. Friends of his parents took him in and he vowed he would train and hunt those creatures so no child would ever be without a family like he was.

The child trained in the way of the sword, studied the weaknesses of the unnatural creatures and adapted magic to make him better in combat. His study of alchemy has led him to invent several items that help him on his quest.

He will find who and what killed his parents and the reason, those who hinder or were part of his parent’s murder will suffer his wrath and die a painful death.
[url=http://militarysignatures.com][img]http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member13977.png[/img][/url]

Anomalocaris
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Anomalocaris » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 am

Atomickat wrote:I've a couple questions as well. What demons are the Demon Hunters fighting against? What are their policy on humans influenced by demons (i.e. warlocks, or other humans corrupted by demonic power)?

I'm asking these questions, and more, because I'm making a character who's made a pact with the hells, and is now fighting against them (think of an unholy combination of Ghost Rider and Kirby, but with a lot more Body Horror). For his rebellion, he is ravaged by a curse that is slowly turning him into a monster, and is on a quest to find a cure (and kill demons of course ;) ).

Sounds like we're working on pretty similar concepts, Atomickat. I don't want to speak for EPIC, but he did mention in an earlier post that the Order will even accept demons if they're sufficiently capable and motivated. Presumably that would mean that a person slowly turning into a demon would be okay.

Anomalocaris
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Anomalocaris » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 am

Here's what I've got so far. I've left the cost of each of Agatha's Demonic Power effects itemized so you can double-check my math, EPIC. I'm in the process of writing out Agatha's background, and will let you know once I've posted it.

Sister Agatha Lewellyn
PL7; 135 pts

Character Concept

When a mortal is possessed by a demon, that’s generally the end for him or her. The beast simply devours the poor unfortunate’s soul and moves in, typically warping its new body into a hideous form in the process. In some cases either the soul is too strong to be easily devoured or the demon elects to keep it intact but imprisoned and helpless, taking great delight in the mortal’s suffering as they watch the demon destroy everyone and everything they once loved. Even in these cases the victim typically cannot be saved, as their warped and ravaged body cannot survive without the demon’s supernatural power to keep it intact. Once the creature is evicted, the host dies, and in most cases the demon’s corrupting presence leaves her soul tainted enough that she falls into Hell anyways. Unless the exorcist can get to the possessed person within a very limited window of opportunity, most of the time such individuals are doomed.

This is not the case for all victims of possession, however. Some souls are too strong to be easily devoured, and the Order has learned many secrets in its centuries spent fighting the armies of Hell. Among these is the Rite of Binding - a means of turning the tables on a possessing demon, rendering it a helpless prisoner in the host body, and allowing the host to access its power. This process requires tremendous willpower on the part of both the possessed person and the ritualist who attempts it, and is fraught with danger. In the worst case scenario the demon breaks free of its binding, killing the victim in the process, and then turns its wrath on the unfortunate ritualist. But if things go according to plan the creature will be imprisoned in its host, the victim will get a chance for revenge, and the Order will gain a powerful new ally - at least for a while.

Individuals who have been freed from their possession in this manner are referred to as Demonbound, and they are both feared and pitied within the Order, for the burden they carry is heavy beyond measure. The Demonbound may draw upon the power of her possessing demon, gaining greatly increased physical prowess and tremendous destructive power, but at great cost. The demon constantly struggles to exert its will, and the strain of keeping it in check levies a terrible toll on the host’s body and mind. In the beginning the creature is weakened by the Rite of Binding; its powers are reduced, but it is easier to control. Over time, however, the imprisoned demon slowly regains its strength, while the host typically finds him or herself weakened by years of spiritual struggle. Few Demonbound survive for more than two or three years after the Rite of Binding without going mad; most die horribly shortly after that, their bodies either torn apart or left smoldering and lifeless by the powers they wield.

Character background in progress...

Character Information
Name: Sister Agatha Lewellyn
Species: Human (Demonbound)

Abilities
Strength: 0, Stamina: 4, Dexterity: 2, Agility: 2, Fighting: 2, Intellect: 0, Awareness: 5, Presence: 2
Total: 34

Defenses
Dodge: 5 (3), Fortitude: 4 [9 with Enhanced Stamina], Parry: 5 (3), Toughness: 4 [9 with Enhanced Stamina], Will: 9 (4)
Total: 10

Skills
Expertise - Demons: 7, Expertise - Religion: 7, Insight: 5, Intimidation: 3, Persuasion: 3, Ranged Combat - Warp Bolt: 3, Treatment: 10
Total: 19

Advantages
Close Combat: 3 (3), Fast Grab (1), Improved Critical [Unarmed] (1), Improved Grab (1), Improved Initiative (1), Improved Smash (1), Power Attack (1), Second Chance [Mind Control] (1), Startle (1), Takedown (1)
Total: 12

Traits Total: 75

Demonbound
  • Flight: 1 (2)
  • Immunity [Possession] (2)
  • Senses [Low-Light Vision, Darkvision] (3)
  • Senses [Demonic Awareness] (1)
Total: 8

Demoniac Fury
  • Enhanced Trait [Stamina]: 5 (10)
    Flaws: Limited [Only In Demoniac Fury] (-5)
  • Enhanced Trait [Strength]: 7 (14)
    Flaws: Limited [Only In Demoniac Fury] (-7)
  • Immunity [Fire, Hellfire] (10)
  • Regeneration: 10 (10)
Total: 22

Array: Demonic Powers
  • Warp Bolt - Damage: 9 (9)
    Extras: Affects Objects (9), Alternate Effects (3), Alternate Resistance [Fortitude] (9), Range [Ranged] (9)
    Flaws: Side Effect [Demoniac Torment] (-9)
  • Alternate Effect - Warp Gate - Teleport: 8 (16)
    Extras: Change Direction (1), Extended (8), Portal (16)
    Flaws: Side Effect [Demoniac Torment; Always Occurs] (-16)
  • Alternate Effect - Warp Spasm - Affliction [Dazed, Stunned, Transformed; Will Resists]: 7 (7)
    Extras: Cumulative (7), Range [Perception] (14)
    Flaws: Side Effect [Demoniac Torment] (-7)
  • Alternate Effect - Warp Storm - Damage: 7 (7)
    Extras: Affects Objects (7), Alternate Resistance [Fortitude] (7), Area [Burst] (7), Range [Ranged] (7)
    Flaws: Side Effect [Demoniac Torment; Always Occurs] (-14)
Total: 30

Powers Total: 60

Complications
  • Demonbound: As a Demonbound, Sister Agatha is host to a malevolent, powerful spiritual presence that hates her and wants to make her suffer. The demon can speak to her telepathically whenever it wishes, influence her emotions, and control her dreams when she goes to sleep. If Sister Agatha spectacularly fails a Will Resistance check against her Demoniac Torment Side Effect the demon may even be able to temporarily assume control of her body. The Rite of Binding prevents it from directly harming its host, innocent people and members of the Order in such cases, but beyond that anything goes.
  • Motivation - Doing Good: Sister Agatha is well aware of the limited lifespan she can expect as a Demonbound. She wants to do as much good as possible while she still can.
  • This Way No Good Soul Passes: Regardless of her good intentions, Sister Agatha’s soul is corrupted by the taint of evil. She is subject to powers and forms of attack that only affect evil creatures, and appears evil to any supernatural senses that detect such things.

Character Notes

Side Effect: Demoniac Torment
Channeling Hellish energies takes a tremendous toll on the Demonbound's body and mind. Whenever Sister Agatha's Side Effect flaw is triggered, she suffers the effect described below. At the GM's option other effects might be possible as well.

• Demoniac Torment - Damage: 7 (7)
    Extras: Alternate Resistance [Will] (7), Range [Perception] (14)
Total: 28

Demoniac Fury
The Demonbound can enter a state of atavistic fury in which she becomes inhumanly strong and extraordinarily difficult to kill. This nigh-invulnerability doesn’t come without cost, however. In order to enter this state the Demonbound must give vent to all of the rage, hatred and evil she ordinarily struggles to contain. She becomes a creature of unadulterated destruction and sadism, incapable of higher reasoning and willing to engage in every form of hideous depravity.

In game terms this means that, while the Demoniac Fury is active, the Demonbound’s actions are extremely limited. Every round, she must either engage in, or prepare to engage in, some act of aggression, destruction or cruelty. She cannot, for example, use her Enhanced Strength to free a wagon that has become stuck in the mud, or draw upon her Enhanced Stamina to avoid being Fatigued at the end of a long-distance run. If no nearby target exists on which she can vent her evil, the Fury immediately ends and the Demonbound suffers the Demoniac Torment effect described above.

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Here's my character pitch: A gun toting priest named Erriol who has a short list of divine inspired powers from before he was thrown from Heaven. He has joined the Demon Hunters to atone for the sins that resulted in his fall from Heaven, losing his wings and full powers. For the betrayal of indecision, he is regularly ignored by both demons and angels alike when encountered. Yet, from time to time, he may be recruited by both demonic and holy patrons who see him as sway-able to their cause or needs.

Erriol has a strange moral code as a Fallen Angel who has chosen to fight and kill Demons. Without orders to follow and in many ways ignored by Heaven entirely, he is left to his own decisions about how he lives and conducts himself. He regularly swings in all directions when it comes to carnal and mortal sins or what's morally right and wrong because he exists in an eternal gray zone. He's often carefree about little things and then incredibly serious about larger decisions, trying to prove he can commit to something.

Powers:
Device: Pistols; Shotgun
Exorcism (Weaken Limited to Demons)
. . Healing 5
. . Regeneration 5 (2 rounds)
Enhanced Abilities (Strength 4-6)
Immunity (Life Support, Aging, Sleep)
Senses (Divine Awareness, Dark Vision, Time Sense)

Powers To Regain with Awarded Power Points:
Smite (Lightning and Holy Fire Damage)
Flight (Wings)
Full Healing including Resurrection
Regeneration 10
Telepathy
Teleportation
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

Return to “M&M Game Room”