The LC Foundation [OOC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Re: The LC Foundation [OOC]

Postby Coyotzin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Basically, yes. I can assume Milo will go to the hospital ward, but I need to know what Toby and Darklite will be doing among the different options (or their own ideas).

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Yeah, sorry about the lack of post but like Coyotzin said I just assumed that Milo would head towards the hospital ward. I couldn't really think of anything else he would do.

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 am

This week I've been really busy at work; I'm keeping an eye on the thread and PMs, tho'.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:33 pm

FYI, I have a roleplaying game convention this weekend until late Monday. I'll try to stay involved but I'll catch up if not.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page:

Darklite came up to a Maggie who was lying prone, breathing shallowly from exhaustion, sporting a relatively shallow but bleeding gut wound who was mostly unresponsive/incoherent. Even if she didn't have the medical or psychological training to recognize a psychotic breakdown I was trying to convey that clearly something was very wrong with Maggie.

I don't know how clearly that came across and if that wouldn't have impacted Darklite's actions then let things stand, by all means.

Just didn't want things to escalate because of my failure to set the scene I was trying to describe.

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EPIC » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:03 pm

She was conscious and coherently speaking with Harry at the time. She didn't 'shut down' until Dark started talking. And I think Dark took more damage in that fight than Maggie, factoring in that Maggie is an ex villain, Dark has no reason to assume a single wound will completely shut Maggie down.

So between sporting relatively little damage and some fatigue, she was still talking coharently to Harry, and didn't shut down inward until Dark started talking, which really ruined what my intention was since the secknd half was shut down by the inward turn by Maggie and Harry cutting her off like a misguided prince charming.

Either way, it's kind of a little very late to be worrying about that. If you'd mentioned it before Harry got in Dark's face, I could have changed my plans and edited my post, so just kinda too late now.

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 am

If there's no follow-up from Darklite, Toby or Milo today, I'll push things forward tomorrow.

Also, Evo, I'm not letting you name this kid in this case ;) He's an orphan found, and since he doesn't talk, nobody knows his name, so he was randomly named John Murphy.

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm

I was waiting to see if Milo's Treatment check was enough to stabilize the possessed man before posting anything else.

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh, dang, I overlooked that, sorry (have a HP for my carelessness :) ). The man just shows signs of extreme physical exhaustion and is otherwise unharmed. None of the damage the demon received transferred to him, and he should be alright soon, physically at least; there's no telling yet what his soul went through while possessed.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Evolución » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Coyotzin wrote:If there's no follow-up from Darklite, Toby or Milo today, I'll push things forward tomorrow.

Also, Evo, I'm not letting you name this kid in this case ;) He's an orphan found, and since he doesn't talk, nobody knows his name, so he was randomly named John Murphy.

No problem, sorry for taking too much liberties.

Mechmaster
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Mechmaster » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 pm

I'll try to post something tomorrow. My internet is acting up right now.

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 am

Sorry for the lack of posting; I'm in the middle of packing for a move and a really, long, really complicated assignment at my job that I can't play hokey with to do some more packing. Right now I'm only posting in some of the games I play to just blow off some steam, because these days have been really stressful.

Next week I'll be in my new apartment, and things will have calmed down considerably, so don't despair! Leave that to me! ^^;;;

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Almost there! Although I'm currently in a Starbucks due to my new home not yet having a landline and Internet access, the worst is pass and I'll soon be able to resume regular posting. Meanwhile, feel free to RP among yourselves!

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 am

I have Internet at home again, and while still busy with work, I'm not overwhelmed by both work and Life(TM) as I was the last couple of weeks, so, this is a heads-up as nobody posted anything during my exile. Who's still in?

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arkrite » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm still in.
Afraid there wasn't much for Harry to say to an unconscious Lyta, so I figured I'd just hold off.

Return to “M&M Game Room”