Justice Legion - Supers vs Aliens - OOC

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Justice Legion - Supers vs Aliens - OOC

Postby Bladewind » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 am

It`s not an issue.

Just. Don`t. Let. It. Happen. Again.

just kidding ! 8)

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Actually, I just realized that Blue's response is different depending on the results of Anansi's actions. If she saves his butt, Khaji Da would respond one way. If nothing happens, he'd respond the other way... So, Bladewind, if you would? Then a short, funny response from me, and we'll be on our way. :mrgreen:

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 am

Gotcha.

Can`t access Dropbox from work and wasn`t expecting to post this morning so I don`t have my hard copies either... Will have my preds attack this evening.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Since you asked for discussion, I don't disagree with how you did it for the most part, I just like giving my opinion:

I probably would have just called the 'move object to counter attacks' exactly that.. a counter. Normally it would only work against one effect, but since they're all happening simultaneously (thematically they don't have time to readjust their aim after the first one misses), I could see it working against all of them.

I'd have the counter be against the attack rolls rather than the damage effect rank, b/c of how it's themed (It's making him harder to hit by moving him, not putting up a shield or draining the power of the attack for example), so essentially she'd roll a move object check, and replace his 'dodge' with it vs their attacks. Possibly with the bonus of them loosing their aim bonus due to the unexpected nature of the impromptu dodge.

Another way of looking at it would be as an impromptu Deflect power, though allowing something like that as a base effect of move object is a bit much IMO, though it could make sense as an AP/power stunt.

just thought I'd put in my 2 bits, the way you did it works out the same except you had beetle oppose the counter instead of the three attackers.

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:39 pm

I see what you did there. Makes senses too. Must keep that in mind, even if the way I did it seems simpler in terms of number crunching (no alt powers to quickly vet and all that...)

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Sometimes we just let things work because they're awesome/funny/dramatic.
Impeach the peach!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:06 am

Precisely my thinking.

optionqb
Champion
Champion

Postby optionqb » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Bladewind, want me to post now or do you want to respond to Tinker's post first?

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 am

Hold off plz.

I will be posting in the next few hours, his action may give you a circumstance bonus.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm

At odds with the foliage is fine... makes anyone standing out all the more distinctive.
Impeach the peach!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 am

Anyone I'm in games with that involve other people not in this game, feel free to quote this for me...

My current situation involves a little more RL than I thought... Thing is there are big changes at work and it's preoccupying me far more than I'd have thought... Thankfully it's not a loss of employment but still.

So that explains my lack of posting and presence on the boards.

Given that I can really use the diversion though, it's likely that I am going to sporadically pop in and out here for mindless mayhem. Said changes at work, though, are limiting my ability there.

I apologize for the lack of forward movement on my part though.

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 am

Curious, was Blue Beetle's comment addressed? And can we get a basic explanation of where we are geographically in relation to the crash site and our entrance spot and everything?...

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 am

kenmadragon wrote:Curious, was Blue Beetle's comment addressed? And can we get a basic explanation of where we are geographically in relation to the crash site and our entrance spot and everything?...

Sorry, the scarab censored the information that was transfered to my databanks. I`ve been reconstructing it...

Will get that up for you asap.

Slasher
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Slasher » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Is this still recruiting?

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 am

Not technically, but I could retcon someone into the Strikeforce (and thus join up with the Leagueas I seem to have lost at least one character to RL...

If you have an idea, let me know and if any of the original crew that didn`t get chosen are still interested I`ll have another go over their characters.

Thanks for the interest Slasher !

Return to “M&M Game Room”