[2e] The Event: On The Scent[IC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: [2e] The Event: On The Scent[IC]

Postby kenseido » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:15 am

Alec Cole

Alec pulls the hammer back. "Two problems with your theory. One, that was several years ago. And two, you've been talking to the wrong person. You should have asked Merr about the time I put in on the range."

His mind tried to click through if this boy was trying to put in a not so subtle threat about his Mom or if that was a bluff.

-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

mrdent12
Overlord
Overlord

Postby mrdent12 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 am

Still terrified, the man continues. "If you kill me now you will never know the truth about your current boss. Just get me out of here and I will tell you everything.", pleads the man.

He is not bluffing.

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 am

Alec Cole

Alec releases the hammer and lowers his nine. Section wouldn't hesitate to take out their frustrations with Alec on his Mom. And if anyone could find where he hid her, they could.

He sends a message directly to Sean's commlink, bypassing the others.

Sean, I know you're busy, but I got us a bonus. A very valuable source of intel that our opponents would like to see eliminated. Could you spare us a portal to some place safe?
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Prof Weird
Champion
Champion

Postby Prof Weird » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Dr Nerissa Hugyens
HP : 1
Condition : normal

"Hey guys ! I think there might be a glitch in the plan !" Nerissa announced over the secure commlink, "I managed to sneak into the last car. I searched it pretty well. There are ten ring boxes in here - ALL OF THEM EMPTY !

I'm guessing the troops must've hidden the shard somewhere on the train once they figured out they were under attack.

And since the other group is still here, I doubt they have it - there would be no point in continuing to fight once the prize had been found.

I'm going to search the other cars one by one, unless you need help out there or have a better idea."
batlh ta'nISlu' net ta' - "One does what one must do. Honorably"

Return to “M&M Game Room”