Crinoverse: Time After Time (OOC Thread)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse: Time After Time (OOC Thread)

Postby Yeoman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Will do EO

And I ask because while Tyr can't help, and you likely won't get time to meet Freya, there will be someone in this adventure who can magic it to however you want.

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Hehe, nice. But if you don't have a preference plotwise or something that helps out, I'll probably default to what Panik has been helping with. Improving his current mutated state to the 'next level', and letting him reclaim his natural humanity while being able to morph into his mutated state. Already started setting up for it in this adventure as is, thought Geanies wand might have 'messed up' his normally mutation proof genetics trying to fix him.

Freya might could help with what Panik's already been working on then. And we do probably have the 'proper equipment' Panik said he needed earlier :3.
" This flag says I will fight until only my bones remain. "
Kamen Rider Builds

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby stavaros-the-arcane » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

So I laid the ground work for something for Thunderchild, or more accurately for his Robo-Parrot, Polly.

I'm not sure exactly where I want to go with it in game but I'm having the repairs by Solus having unexpected side effects. Namely Polly is going to become self aware, and eventually upgrade beyond being a mere drone.

Possible something like this or this. Although that probably won't be for a while.

How much of it will be in game and how much will be fluff I'm not sure. At the very least Polly will be developing a personality.

Of course when the adventure ends if we each end up back in our home time periods, by the time modern Crinoverse comes around (assuming Thunderchild isn't alive in some form) the Thunderchild Space Pirates may be led by Pirate Queen Thunderbird
Last edited by stavaros-the-arcane on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Kinda makes me think of Navi from Gokaiger. *Still angry at Power Rangers Super Mega Ultra Great Force for cutting Navi out*
Kamen Rider Builds

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 pm

I will note, the Forge of Solus can't make something that's... conventionally... alive. Not like the Centurion Machines or Cybertronians, where they virtually have a mechanical biology.. Not with mere moments of study at the very least.

That said, feel free for Polly to become aware and intelligent. That's well within her abilities.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 pm

So, we'll run into Cantuck, NoNo and Novadecium?
Impeach the peach!

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby stavaros-the-arcane » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeoman wrote:I will note, the Forge of Solus can't make something that's... conventionally... alive. Not like the Centurion Machines or Cybertronians, where they virtually have a mechanical biology.. Not with mere moments of study at the very least.

That said, feel free for Polly to become aware and intelligent. That's well within her abilities.

As I said, not sure exactly how I'll have it play out. Becoming aware and intelligent will come first. Anything beyond that may take a good deal of time or other occurrences.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:34 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:So, we'll run into Cantuck, NoNo and Novadecium?

Well, the big guy you passed was Novendecim. :)

Nono for sure. Probably Cantuck as well. Though I need to work out his original form as, IIRC, Cri noted that what we ran into in Avengers was a stripped down body.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 am

Yeoman wrote:Sooner if Geanie wants to become a magical girl. :)

Eventual outcome:

"It does explain why they're all afraid of me."

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Sorry for lack of updates today. I had... something. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I hope everything is okay Yeo, and whatever is wrong I hope you feel better. Take as much time as you need.

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

No problems, Yeo. RL first, afterall. Just take care of yourself, k? ^_^ We can be patient.
Kamen Rider Builds

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Crinos wrote:I hope everything is okay Yeo, and whatever is wrong I hope you feel better. Take as much time as you need.

I got some stomach bug. Or food poisoning. Probably the former given the start of symptoms don't line up with anything I ate. I think my dad had this last week and it seems to only last about 24 hours. So, hopefully be better tomorrow.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Get well.
Impeach the peach!

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Eesh, been there before. Also the reason I was so late with tonights update on Avengers, since my jaw ache was bothering me most of the night till I could take my asprin to make me feel better. Plus I had like six guys to stat up (Harm and the five Bastards of Evil, and I probably have a few more guys to stat up, including 3e stats for Egghead and Big Zero).

Anyways take care of yourself Yeo, hope you feel better.

Return to “M&M Game Room”