My apologies for my sudden disappearance last year

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Aerlock
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

My apologies for my sudden disappearance last year

Postby Aerlock » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 pm

So thanks to a convergence of life events and my work cutting off access to "non-work related topics" I disappeared from this board and a few games suddenly and unexpectedly almost a year and a half ago. Since then some of those events have resolved (yay I have a 9 month old) and my work has switched internet filters and relaxed some of the rules a bit so I have regular access to the forum and the time to use it.

It's nice to see a couple of the games (Guild of the Bat and Incarnation) I was in back then still going strong and makes sad for missing out on being a part of it. Should those games want me back I will be more than willing to bring my characters back to life.

Hello again,
- Aerlock
awww...I don't have a signature :(
But I do have character(s)!

baixiwei
Overlord
Overlord

Re: My apologies for my sudden disappearance last year

Postby baixiwei » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Welcome back and congratulations on the kid.

Sorry to say that Incarnation has faded away, mostly due to erratic posting by the GM (me), so I can't invite you back for that. I'm sure you'll find something to jump into though!
Baixiwei's Character Builds and Conversions

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

Return to “M&M Game Room”