Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 2 (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 1 (IC)

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 pm

"Wait," Atlantitan says, before shouting with a voice that shakes the walls

"sHE'S A DUDE!"
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby speeddemon » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Gildarts Clive

"All right go time" Gildarts says, his eyes scaning around the room, looking for where the robots might be coming from, and getting ready to blast them when they attack.

OOC: Prepared cone to attack them when I can see them
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 am

Crown
HP: 2

"Finally, action!..............................Um, I just remembered something: my powers don't work on robots."
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Unkabear » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Cael

Cael wished that he had brought his handgun at that moment. It really wasn't effective against most things that he would run across, but it had a calming psychological affect on him.

"Hey Buggs" he just couldn't call him Daphne right now. "Could you by chance turn into Gigantoror something right now?"

Also see the Wikipage about him.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby poodle » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Uncle Friendly
HP:3
CND: alarmed

"Oh dear, may the god of market fluctuations protect us."
cry havoc and let slip the poodles of war
Uncle friendly
My builds
Zephyr
Fixxer
poodle
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Mr.Sandman » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Nostalgia (Daphne)
HP 3

"That would be a bad idea. He has to be controlled and I have never become a non-thinking entity. It could kill me for all I know. That, and I am supposed to act as bait and none of my female forms are very combat capable," Nostalgia gripes, "They didn't really get good until the late 90's and then they weren't very cartoony so I can't become them anyway."
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Kreuzritter » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

"What about She-ra?" Atlantitan asks
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Phrozen » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Crown

"Finally, action!..............................Um, I just remembered something: my powers don't work on robots."

Cyrano

"M'lady do you have a weapon? I have some spare knives if you need one. If not I suggest you stick behind me and I will do my best to defend you."
Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Walking Dad » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am

Hybrid
Character Sheet - HP: 2

"What about She-ra?" Atlantitan asks

"Or that Gal from "Thundarr the Barbarian", Ariel!" Hybrid suggests and changes his own form:

English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

You can hear the robots now. They are screeching 'CAP-TURE!! CAP-TURE!! CAP-TURE!!!' in this warbling, high-pitched voice. The majority are talking in Spanish, but you can hear some of them yelling in English.

You can see them, coming amongst the rows of cryogenic tubs. They're 20, 15 with the same humanoid, somewhat-skeletal design that you have seen before, and five that are bigger, with a kind-of centaurean design, with four crab-like legs and arms changed for some kind of heavy weapons.
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby speeddemon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 am

Gildarts Clive

Gildarts lets loose his prepared magical crush attack on them attempting to hit the first group that he sees, when he first notices the robots. He then rushes in to the center of largest group of robots he can find and begins punching and grabbing them as best he can.

OOC: My prepared action goes off when they appear so whatever group of them is nearest to me (assuming I can't hit all of them due to the cryogenic tubes) has to make a Reflex save DC 20 and if that fails then a DC 20 Fort save to drain their toughness and DC 25 toughness save. If they make the Reflex save then DC's are only 15 and 20 respectivly. Once my initiative http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3705239/ 1d20+12=15 goes I'll activate my aura and charge into melee in the largest group of them that I can find attacking them and using takedown attack to attack another if it goes down and grappling it if it doesn't. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3705242/ 1d20+12=14. Anddd, my attack is even more lack luster than my initiative. Great. Well I'm only going to roll other attacks or grapple check if the GM says so, since I sincerely doubt that hit. Welp, guess I'll go into Withstand Damage -5/+5 as soon as I'm targeted with a toughness attack which will lower my defense to +3 and raise my toughness to +17 till the begining of my next turn in the hopes that the robots kill themselves against my aura, since it is unlikely to happen with me attacking them given my current rolling luck.
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 am

Crown
Phrozen wrote:"M'lady do you have a weapon? I have some spare knives if you need one. If not I suggest you stick behind me and I will do my best to defend you."

"You wouldn't happen to have a blaster on you? Phaser? I'm a space pirate: we're more into shooting than stabbing."
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Phrozen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 am

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Crown
Phrozen wrote:"M'lady do you have a weapon? I have some spare knives if you need one. If not I suggest you stick behind me and I will do my best to defend you."

"You wouldn't happen to have a blaster on you? Phaser? I'm a space pirate: we're more into shooting than stabbing."

Cyrano

"No, I do not M'Lady. Though as one who uses force for a living, shouldn't you have some sort of hand to hand training? Well, never mind here they come."

OOC: Roll for init: 1d20+10=11
Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 am

Crown
Phrozen wrote:"No, I do not M'Lady. Though as one who uses force for a living, shouldn't you have some sort of hand to hand training? Well, never mind here they come."

"I do. I just can't hit very hard.

"Plus it's space: who doesn't have a blaster?"
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby poodle » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 am

Uncle Friendly
HP 5

Uncle Friendly politely suggests to the gods of the shmee that one of the big robots has an accident.
1d20+8=16, attack
AP-"That'll leave a mark" He can cause a damaging "accident" to befall someone. This is a ranged penetrating damage effect 12 PF:ricochet1 PF:indirect3 (an attack can come from any direction, even behind the target directed towards you).
cry havoc and let slip the poodles of war
Uncle friendly
My builds
Zephyr
Fixxer
poodle
Luminary
Luminary

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room