Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: Invasion! (Battleground Earth!)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League

Re: Crinoverse: Invasion! (Heaven And Earth/Sontarans))

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Tokyo

Okay, right now the two groups will be:

Infiltrate:
The Seven of you
Homera Akemi
Pan (Whose dad is one of the captured heroes) and Ranko
Katsuhito Maskai (the old man)
Washu, (the pink haired woman)
Yu Narukami (The leader of one of the Persona-users groups)

Distraction:
The other Persona Users
The Hime
The other Magical Girls
Ukyo Kounji
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 pm

(Works for me).

Fandango also spends his time keeping an eye on the Incubator. Not that he doesn't trust it.... actually never mind he totally doesn't trust it.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Crinos wrote:(Works for me).

Fandango also spends his time keeping an eye on the Incubator. Not that he doesn't trust it.... actually never mind he totally doesn't trust it.

Actually, Kyubey seems to have vanished. As has the purple haired Chinese woman that was arguing with Ukyo earlier.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeoman wrote:

Actually, Kyubey seems to have vanished. As has the purple haired Chinese woman that was arguing with Ukyo earlier.

Fandango shakes his head, then goes over to Ukyo.

"Hey, what happened to the purple haired lady you were fighting with before?"
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Crinos wrote:
Yeoman wrote:

Fandango shakes his head, then goes over to Ukyo.

"Hey, what happened to the purple haired lady you were fighting with before?"

Ukyo is getting ready to help with the distraction, slipping on... bandoliers of spatulas. You almost want to ask, but then wonder if you really want to.

"Shampoo? Not sure. Last I saw her was right before we started getting ready to go."
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Fandango sighs, then goes to Xiao. "Hey Xiao, you can track stuff with essence sense right? Can you find Kyubey from before? I think he's up to something."
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Crinos wrote:Fandango sighs, then goes to Xiao. "Hey Xiao, you can track stuff with essence sense right? Can you find Kyubey from before? I think he's up to something."

If he wants he can make a tracking roll. But that will take some time and he'd have to follow him to find out where he went. But that's up to Kruez.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

well, I don't have track, but i do have

search: 1d20+8=23

With very little tme left, Xiao quickly searches for Shampoo and the weasel
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

((You don't find any sign of either of them.

Unless anyone suggests delaying due to this, I'll move on to the attack tomarrow.))
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:50 am

Aum-Ra was supposed to be on the distraction. Unless someone else really insists.

Also am going to PM you a jury-rigged device at some point.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 am

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Aum-Ra was supposed to be on the distraction. Unless someone else really insists.

Also am going to PM you a jury-rigged device at some point.

Well, what you gave me still requires getting near them. And doing so one at at time. IOW, you'd need a distraction for your distraction.

So, you can split off and try to infect the other tree-ships while the others try and confront Azuza, or go with them and infect his ship.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:49 am

"We strike at the head," Xiao says, "Azuza, tsunami, Tenchi, all surely to be at one point. and the more ships we affect with Aum ra's strategy, the longer they have to develop a countermeasure."
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 am

Carter Cash:
HP: 2
Luck Points: 2

Crinos wrote:You actually encountered Sontarans while traveling with the Doctors. Cloning farms are usually run by soldiers who somehow manage to survive long enough that the become impeded by old age. Sontaran clones are born fully mature and educated. Although the process is fairly quick (And average sized clone farm can produce 100 Sontarans a day, and these ones are much bigger than average) there's a very intensive vetting process the clones are subjected to; Even the slightest deviance either physically or mentally will result in the clone being destroyed. The average clone farm will terminate over 500 clones a day for various reason.

As for communication, Each farm is basically given orders from high for how many clones to make and what functions they are designed to fill. Each farm is designed to be more or less autonomous, with the only communication coming if one calls for reinforcements.

Rin wrote:"Any chance you can hack their comm system and find which factory or factories are holding the prisoners? If they are a deterrent, then they will have some at all of them, but resource wise it would make sense to have them in one or two."

Inspector wrote:"I shall attempt to do so. A moment, please." The Inspector remained standing, but became motionless, his mind reaching out over the distance to communicate with the alien factories.

"If they're being held in the same factory then we need to be sure to kill the factories ability to send out distress calls, that'll bring the Sontarans grunts quick. We can focus on destroying them after we've freed the captives."
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 am

Yeoman wrote:Well, what you gave me still requires getting near them. And doing so one at at time. IOW, you'd need a distraction for your distraction.

So, you can split off and try to infect the other tree-ships while the others try and confront Azuza, or go with them and infect his ship.

You know what?
Someone TELL me what to do. Because I've come up with the only idea I can some up with: Aum-Ra is going to act as a distraction and use the device later. I DON'T CARE WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS AND THAT INCLUDES WHETHER OR NOT I DO WHAT I JUST SAID!
So if someone has a better idea just tell me what it is and I will do it. Otherwise just let what's going to go wrong go wrong and I'll think of something else then. Because I do not have enough brain power to engage in this "plan" nonsense any longer.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 am

My suggestion is come with us, so we have one group for Yeo to deal with.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room