energy shield?

The place to discuss using and abusing the first edition Mutants & Masterminds rules. Rules questions, rules interpretations, house rules, and more rules.
Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

energy shield?

Postby Rickynet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:32 am

energy field, sorround your body with a energy that does damage, what if i want an energy shield like magneto or jean grey, it its an extra or a different power?, only i want it is block the area sorround by the energy shield

Evendur
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Evendur » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 am

To have it protect you as well as damage things that hit it, you need to add an extra, I believe it's listed under the power
H.E.R.O.I.C. Member of the 2nd Rank
Owner of a map to Paradise Island

"See this med-pack? See this gun? These mean the only people dying here today are the ones I kill!" -Field Medic, Cyberpunk Card Game

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:40 am

i dont care damage, i want to creat a energy shield, to block the in or out of some characters, i dont wanna hit with the shield

Evendur
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Evendur » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 am

Oh, well then, just use the forcefield power, say it's made out of the energy type you want to use, and apply any appropriate extras
H.E.R.O.I.C. Member of the 2nd Rank

Owner of a map to Paradise Island

"See this med-pack? See this gun? These mean the only people dying here today are the ones I kill!" -Field Medic, Cyberpunk Card Game

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 am

thanks i was think in that, with the extra impenetrable, but this extra is for the penetrating attack feats

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Rules (1e)”