help creating a power, action, flaws, extra

The place to discuss using and abusing the first edition Mutants & Masterminds rules. Rules questions, rules interpretations, house rules, and more rules.
Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

help creating a power, action, flaws, extra

Postby Rickynet » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:21 am

how i determine the duraction of a power?
can a power have the triggered extra and the permanent flaw?

i'm doing a power that activates when a foe try to knock teh heroe or hitting to uncon him, the power add the rank to the salvation roll (like amazong save) but i need that the power activate when the foe try knock or uncon the heroe, the the power is permanent

Evendur
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Evendur » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:35 pm

Ummm, if the power is permanent, why do you need it to be triggered? it would just always be active.
H.E.R.O.I.C. Member of the 2nd Rank
Owner of a map to Paradise Island

"See this med-pack? See this gun? These mean the only people dying here today are the ones I kill!" -Field Medic, Cyberpunk Card Game

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:14 pm

the manual say that power has action continuos can be permanent

another question what is the diference between powers stunts and extra, how i know if the addon is an extra or a power stunt

Evendur
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Evendur » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:45 pm

For your second question, it would depend on the ability that the Power Stunt or Extra is giving you. You'll really have to make your own call there.

and, if you get the errata (which i believe can be found in the Gimmick's Gadgets are of this site) Amazing Save, as well as all the Super Abilities (and possibly a few other continues powers) have been made permanent
H.E.R.O.I.C. Member of the 2nd Rank

Owner of a map to Paradise Island

"See this med-pack? See this gun? These mean the only people dying here today are the ones I kill!" -Field Medic, Cyberpunk Card Game

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:01 pm

yes i have the errata, but my question about action and duration wasn't for this power it was for whole creation power process

thanks

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Rules (1e)”