help to create a power

The place to discuss using and abusing the first edition Mutants & Masterminds rules. Rules questions, rules interpretations, house rules, and more rules.
Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

help to create a power

Postby Rickynet » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:36 pm

like i said in other post, i have a character player that is a ninja, and he want a power like a anime call naruto, when it is hit a trunk appear ad the enemie hit the trunk

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:21 pm

here a spanoish description
http://www.elmonolisto.com/lbsweb/habilidades.htm

"tecnica de reemplazo"

Evendur
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Evendur » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 pm

Does the character have Sorcery to represent their Genjutsu? (or whatever the disicipline is that is like casting spells) If so, you could make a custom spell. If not, you could use Duplication, with the flaw that it requires part of a tree trunk, and can only make one duplicate at a time. Or possibly Teleport, with a the trigger (when attacked), and have an effect thata tree trunk replaces your body.
H.E.R.O.I.C. Member of the 2nd Rank
Owner of a map to Paradise Island

"See this med-pack? See this gun? These mean the only people dying here today are the ones I kill!" -Field Medic, Cyberpunk Card Game

Rickynet
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Rickynet » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:25 am

thanks finally i was think much hard, and i was write a teleport triggered, with the efect smoke and the release a trunk, the trigger i think like a reaction power, and the cost was 4

teleport + efect smoke + effect trunk - device (trunk)

the base was defelction + teleport + efect smoke + efect trunk - device flaw (if he dosn't an object to realese the power dosnt work

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Rules (1e)”