Roman Soldier Hero?

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

Roman Soldier Hero?

Postby Roman Virtue » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:15 pm

For the life of me, I can't find a picture I used to have. It was a Roman soldier or gladiator with winged sandals, shield and sword and he was flying. I think it may have been a picture by Storn, but I'm not sure. I'm searching threw Storn's art threat right now, but it's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly long, so if anyone just happens to have it, has a link to it; you'd be saving me a whole lot of trouble and I'd be willing to give out a million bajillion internet points! Thanks Think Tank!
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

Re: Roman Soldier Hero?

Postby Roman Virtue » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 am

Just to update, apparently the picture isn't on the Storn thread, so now I'm doubting if it even was by him. But the good news is I found a new picture for the character, so problem solved? I'd still really like to find the old one, just to satisfy my little obsession. I know my friend Knightgoblin asked for it here once and it was posted in a response, but it was too long ago and the search doesn't go back as far as I need it to *shrugs*.
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

Re: Roman Soldier Hero?

Postby Roman Virtue » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 am

peregrine wrote:http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=39478&p=813286&hilit=sandals+shield#p813286 perhaps?

Or viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3740&p=112399&hilit=sandals+shield#p112399

YES! Holy crab nuggets! Thank you! I can sleep tonight.
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

Return to “Drawing Board”