Some of my Artwork

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Some of my Artwork

Postby Bladewind » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 am

Sweet ! I`m jealous !

I really wouldn`t mind waking up to her looking over at me with that look !

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm

yup. makes you not really want to get out of bed... ;)
American Patriot (MSG Nathaniel Hale Spaight, US Army - Ret.), American Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL10/150pp.)
"Sometimes... success is measured just one little victory at a time."

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 am

Now remember old fellow, that sort of thinking just leaves you better-rested and lowers your blood pressure! 8)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Libra wrote:Now remember old fellow, that sort of thinking just leaves you better-rested and lowers your blood pressure! 8)

:D yup.
American Patriot (MSG Nathaniel Hale Spaight, US Army - Ret.), American Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL10/150pp.)

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Citizen K in black and white... my all-in-one printer is out of printer ink.

got an idea for all the colors... and i can't wait to get new ink cartridges so i can get to work with my markers to come up with the coloring of his costume :)

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:30 pm

"Citizen K" in color!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:11 am

Wow. That spectacular.

What's his story?

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 am

"Citizen K" is a nasty peice of work...

Here is the write-up i've got over on the Settings thread i've been working on. :)

Here is a sneak peak at Citizen K...

Please note that he's still a work in progress. And any suggestions for expanding his background, or the look of his costume, are more than welcomed... because they are actually being begged for. No seriously, I'm on bended knee begging for help on his costume design. Yes I base some of his background on several well-known dirt bags in an effort to make him more than just a strawman caricature. While Citizen K is suppose to be a Red Skull type of bad guy, I am still working on his background and not sure if I should go with him being a spoiled affluent kid or the stereotypical background of being a kid from a broken home that was raised in foster homes with the abusive foster parents and system. I'm leaning strongly at the spoiled brat. but not completely sure yet on how to go.

Citizen K (Micah Wheelwright), Costumed Progressive Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL11/198pp.):

Micah Wheelwright claimed to be a military brat and lived overseas with his parents where ever they had been assigned as he was growing up, and that when he graduated from high school he joined the US Army and became an Army Ranger and rose to the rank of Sergeant… and that he used the GI Bill to go to college where he graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Political Sciences & Creative Writing.

By using his job as an internet blogger & political commentator to protest the 2002 invasion of Afghanistan & 2003 invasion of Iraq with his Blogging, Podcasting & Radio Interviews to get "his story out there" that the mysterious Citizen K had broken away from the government and was now fighting for social justice against The Establishment. And used his previous military experience in the US Army Rangers as a shield against anyone accusing him of being un-American and unpatriotic for his constant tirades against military operations and military personnel allowing themselves to be used as pawns by a corrupt government.

As Citizen K, he claimed to have been involved in Operation Just Cause, Operation Desert Storm, Operation Gothic Serpent. It was his exceptional service during these combat operations that got him selected for the elite top-secret Delta Force program where he carried out a series of other top-secret covert operations where he was used to carry out the orders of President George W. Bush to assassinate 'enemies of the state' both overseas and at back at home.

It was due to all this that Citizen K was forced to take part in a series of inhumane experiments to create a modern super-soldier whom would carry out illegal operations against American Citizens, and he was the only survivor of the program… to ensure that proof of this program never got out, all the scientists and support personnel whom took part in the project were killed. While he was part of George W. Bush’s private death squad he learned that Bush was behind the 9-11 terrorist attacks and provoked the Terminus Invasion in an attempt to kill the Centurion and give even more authority for the government to take over the government.

Wheelwright continued to post stories that were supposedly from Citizen K, his new inside source whom provided detailed reports about all of the covert operations against Foreign and American Citizens all around the world. In 2005, Wheelwright was publically protesting the re-election of President George W. Bush when he tried to officially renounce his citizenship without success after it was rejected by the US State Department because they concluded that he would just return to the United States, a credible inference since Wheelwright had in fact returned to the United States immediately after having filed the paperwork while in the Dominion of Canada.

On an Iranian TV program in 2008, Wheelwright repeatedly denied the plausibility that the September 11 attacks were committed by Osama bin Laden and the al-Qaeda network. Instead, he claimed that he had hard evidence that it was actually an "inside job" and that the "US government and intelligence agencies, including Mossad" were the ones really responsible. And that is contact known as Citizen K had been forced to take part in the operation, and this was the "Straw that Broke the Camel's Back" and caused the super-soldier to turn against The Establishment of the corrupt United States Government as represented by the Bush Administration.

It was this that prompted the reporter whom had helped Wheelwright to get his start in the industry to start to look into his increasingly wild claims and stories… and they were getting closer to the truth that he was actually making it all up to support his own political agenda. And that Wheelwright had been using a carefully crafted network of internet personas that collaborated and confirmed these stories.

But the truth is so far from just his carefully crafted fanciful stories…

The closest Micah Wheelwright had ever come to military service was a year in the Air Force Junior ROTC during his senior year in high school, and that he washed out of Air Force ROTC in College after a year and half. And that he sold drugs while in college to pay for his schooling, and he had continued to deal drugs so he could finance his efforts to further his political goals and agenda.

<insert childhood & family background>

<insert college experience & building his blackmarket network on campus>

While he was in college, he had killed the grandmother of the pre-teen daughter of his then girlfriend. He used his underworld contacts to cover up his involvement by making the murder look like a break-in having gone wrong. It was also during this incident that Wheelwright had learned just how powerful the media could be, and started his work as an internet blogger and political commentator. Using the internet to create the framework that would deflect any suspicion from him and onto a local gang of burglars. And when this worked, he realized just what kind of power he could weld by manipulating the media using social media on the internet. Prompting him to pursue a third bachelors degree in computer technology and programming, and cultivating contacts among the internet community of Computer Hackers in an effort to learn how to become one himself.

Micah Wheelwright then started to focus his academic studies on Propaganda and Public Relations… studying the writings of both Edward Bernays and Joseph Goebbels, using this knowledge to expand his internet and social networking to create a network of sock puppet bloggers whom would parrot his lies in an effort to build up support for anything he wanted.

Starting with the lies about his childhood and his military career as a US Army Ranger whom fought in Just Cause and Desert Storm. And that he had used his GI Bill to finance his college education.

Wheelwright was responsible for the death of the reporter whom had helped him originally get 'The story of Citizen K Out' when he discovered that the reporter was working on writing an exposé questioning his military service and other claims about his background. Even using his network of sock puppets was not enough to create the cover story that the reporter had been killed because he was getting close to confirming the reports from Citizen K to be true with hard evidence that would finally bring down the shadow government that had been established by Bush Administration that still existed and was sabotaging the current Administration of President Barrack Obama.

This prompted Wheelwright to take desperate measures, because the police started to become suspicious of him due to a second murder associated with the Internet Blogger & Political Commentator. He used his ill-gotten wealth to contact The Power Broker…

Thus he received his powers, not from some inhumane top-secret government experiments… but from one of the operatives of The Power Broker. The Power Broker is a mysterious Meta-Human with the power to activate and shape the latent meta-gene in others to turn them into Meta-Humans themselves. And one of his operatives was able to turn Micah Wheelwright into a meta-human super-solder.

Ironically, Micah believed this operative was the REAL Power Broker, and this is why he killed the operative shortly after the process in an effort to cover up just how he got his powers. Something that The Power Broker had grown to anticipate happening, and thus the reason he has routinely used others in his stead to activate the meta-gene in others.

While Wheelwright has maintained his true identity, he has completely taken over the alternate identity of "CSM Kenneth 'Ken' <>, US Army - Ret." that he had carefully crafted over the past decade as the identity of Citizen K in an effort to maintain his own identity in an attempt to ensure that Micah Wheelwright would become immortalized as a champion of truth… and the one who brought about the downfall of the corrupt establishment controlling the United States of America.

Wheelwright has been able to use his created persona of Citizen K as the new Costumed Progressive Meta-Human Super-Solider whom he had used as his source for many of his anti-government and anti-establishment stories. While Micah Wheelwright has a special form of hatred and condescension for all Patriotically themed costumed American super-soldiers, but seems to hold an exceptionally overpowering form of loathing for the American Patriot that comes from the fact that the American Patriot is everything he was not, but crafted lies to make others to believe him to be.
The other American Super-Soldiers (Captain America, Deathstroke and American Patriot to just name a few) all have questions when it comes to the reported background of Citizen K, and after several run-ins with the villain had publicly noted that he did not seem to have any real military training... causing Wheelwright to hire instructors to teach him various forms of hand-to-hand combat, and caused him to restudy the comprehensive library of military manuals that he had used for years to give off the impression that he knew about those things he spoke about. And hired former military personnel whom shared his political leanings to instruct him on how to walk, talk and act like a real soldier. but unfortunately, the majority of his teachers were from foreign countries which has caused him to fight in a manner no where near like that of an American Delta Force Special Operations Trooper/Operator.

Citizen K (Micah Wheelwright BFA aka "CSM Kenneth 'Ken' <>, US Army - Ret."), Costumed Progressive Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL11/198pp.):
Real Name: Micah Wheelwright BFA B.Tech; Identity: Secret (as Citizen K aka CSM Kenneth 'Ken' <>), Public (as Micah Wheelwright, Internet Blogger/Columnist & Political Commentator/Activist; Other Aliases: "CSM Kenneth 'Ken' <>, US Army - Ret."; Base of Operations: Mobile (has several safehouses all across the Eastern Seaboard centered around the Freedom City, DE, USA - Gotham City, NJ, USA - Metropolis, MD, USA triangle); Place of Birth: <city>, <state>, USA; Legal Status: Citizen of the United States of America w/a criminal record; Extent of Education: Graduated from College w/bachelor degrees in Political Sciences, Creative Writing and Computer Technology; Religion: Atheist (practicing); Marital Status: Single; Occupation: Costumed Meta-Human Operative, Progressive Activist, Internet Blogger/Syndicated Columnist & Political Commentator/Activist, Community Organizer, Author, Computer Programmer/Hacker; Allegiances: Himself, Progressive Causes; Meta-Human Capabilities: <>; Ethnicity: Caucasian; Gender: Male; Orientation: Heterosexual/Hetro-flexible; Age: 44 (<day> <month> <year>); HT: 5' 8" (before super-soldier treatments), 6' 3" (after super-soldier treatments); WT: 240lbs. (before super-soldier treatments), 198lbs. (after super-soldier treatments); Hair: Light Brown w/Dark Blonde Highlights; Eyes: Brown (before super-soldier treatments)/Green (after super-soldier treatments); Physical Appearance: Micah Wheelwright is an above average looking adult Caucasian male in excellent physical condition for a man his age, height and build who engages in extensive regular exercise on a daily basis to stay fit and healthy; Distinguishing Physical Characteristics: Micah Wheelwright has a US Army Ranger tattoo w/the motto "Rangers Lead the Way" on his upper arm, and a meat tag tattoo over his heart with US Army Ranger crossed out and replaced with the word Civilian. Prior to his treatments by The Power Broker, Wheelwright was overweight and quite portly in his appearance… causing him to be extremely self-conscious about his physical appearance, and has seen him using his now handsome features to do all the things he wanted to do but never could. The Super-Soldier treatment has also made him appear to be in his late-20s or early-30s.
Personality & Motivation: Micah Wheelwright is a self-centered and vain man whom believes himself to be more than he actually is, and actually believes all of his lies to be true. So much so that he has been known to get violent whenever confronted with the possibility that he is lying about his background, and has actually used his network of sock puppet personas to personally attack anyone whom brings up any questions about his military service.
Powers & Tactics: Wheelwright originally had limited hand-to-hand combat training, and thus had to focus on using ranged weapons and attacks… but due to the super-soldier abilities granted to him by the Power Broker who activated his meta-gene, he has since learned several forms of martial arts. And his years of reading military operations manuals to better reinforce his assumed background as a former US Army Ranger has given him enough a tactical understanding to maintain his cover. Though his strategy and tactics are simple and straight forward, they are very effective against non-powered opponents.
Costume Description: As Citizen K, Wheelwright wears an armored bodysuit that is composed of
Normal Attire: Micah Wheelwright normally wears blue jeans, hiking boots and tee-shirts with US Army Ranger logos and mottos unless he is trying to impress someone, and then he wears only be most fashionable outfits he can get. As CSM Ken <>, Wheelwright wears nondescript tactical clothing with the US Army CSM rank pin somewhere on his ballcap, jacket or shirt... unless of course he is out to impress, and then he wears a Dress Uniform or fashionable clothing that shows off his exceptionally good physique.

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 am

Insomnia has struck in a big way, so here is the latest pic to come off my drawing table....

Iron Maiden (Antoniette Edwina 'Toni' Stark ScM EngM MBA MTech)

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 am

American_Patriot wrote:"Citizen K" is a nasty peice of work...

Here is the write-up i've got over on the Settings thread i've been working on. :)

Sneak "Peak" :shock:

Nicely done.

I also like Iron Maiden. Well done. Hair feels a little redundant on the armor but I really like the twist of the Eye of Horus in the chest piece.

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 am

Bladewind wrote:Sneak "Peak" :shock:

Nicely done.

I also like Iron Maiden. Well done. Hair feels a little redundant on the armor but I really like the twist of the Eye of Horus in the chest piece.

thank you! :)

But it's not hair on top of her helmet, but is actually a silvery metal like fiber... i had the idea that the plumage being part of the sensors. but looking at the older helmets on suits of medival armor as a means of standing out and for identification... i figured it'd work for the romantic at heart Toni Stark. :)

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 am

Ah. In that case makes much more sense.

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:15 am

My version of Jenni Rocket from "Time of Vengeance" book...

And a close up of American Patriot's face...

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 am

Very fine work American Patriot - it's particularly interesting to see Citizen K fully realised. :)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Return to “Drawing Board”