Writer Looking for Artist

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
gobier182
Bystander
Bystander

Writer Looking for Artist

Postby gobier182 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 am

Considering the theme of this roleplaying game, is anyone in the Southern Californian area who is able to draw, but isn't a very good creative writer aiming to create the next comic book masterpiece? Well, I can't draw, but I can come up with great plots and ideas. I know, it sounds corny, stupid, whatever you would like to call it, but I know few people who would be willing to create a cast of endearing characters.

I live in Temecula, CA which is inbetween Los Angeles and San Diego. I live almost two hours without traffic away from L.A. and about an hour away without traffic from San Diego. If you would like to work with me, give me a head's up here. I had an idea that I wanted to do for a game, that could easily be done as a comic.

So, let me know if you want to work together by posting here (leaving me your e-mail address) in order for me to share with you my idea. If you want to work with me shoot me an e-mail back, with a few pictures of your artwork, saying you'd like to work with me and maybe we'll create something beautiful. If I find someone I'd like to work with, I'll let everyone know here and would like to thank those who asked.

Again, I know it sounds silly but if you're not too busy and want to do something fun, why not do it? I'd most appreciate it as well, and if possible would love to work with you (whoever that may be) on future projects.

I originally posted this in the thread that remotely dealt with Sidekicks Lounge because it doesn't have anything to do with drawing my own super. However, I was advised this might be a better way going about it, so I just thought why not try. Anyway, thank you for taking a little time out of your day to read this.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 am

Might I suggest that it would be a good idea to show a sample of your work? All this talk about it has roused my curiosity and I'm sure it would attract all the positive artistic attention you wish for. :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

gobier182
Bystander
Bystander

Postby gobier182 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:26 am

Well that's the thing, I want to hold onto it before I give it to someone. They could use the idea and start their own project similar to mine. I'd rather talk with them and ask if they want to work together and see where that goes. I've been told if you write, don't share with anyone else in the industry unless you trust them. Since I know none of you, it would be foolish to just give some of my ideas away.

Return to “Drawing Board”