Darkhawk Commissions

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Darkhawk Commissions

Postby Libra » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 am

Excellent artwork - my compliments to the artists and to the gentlemen who commissioned them! :mrgreen:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

XEI
Hireling
Hireling

Re: Darkhawk Commissions

Postby XEI » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 am

Touching base in here once again! I've taken a step upwards towards a fanboysplosion of awesome... if you area Darkhawk fan that is :).

I have moved my Darkhawk commission collection as well as started an eniterly NEW BLOG for Darkhawk goodness. I have included the three Darkhawk Superlink stats linked to via this thread (THANKS!) but want to refine their layout to make them consistent, as well as add my "pro" opinion as to the handling of each conversion.

My opinion concerning conversions is that there is no real "wrong" conversion. Any stat writeup can be made to fit the needs of the GM to play the Darkhawk they require. What with all the Darkhawk armor continuity inconsistencies, and ultimately the War of Kings pseudo-retcon, who cares--that's what I say.

New site: http://www.darkhawkzone.com -> DarkhawkZone.com
8) NunoXEI => Twitter: @NunoXEI
www.xeibooks.com | www.nunoxei.com

Return to “Drawing Board”