Hero Factory (Fábrica de Heróis ) Thread

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Jason Altland
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jason Altland » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Roman Virtue wrote:Weren't we supposed to get the "Bruto" model up and running yesterday?

A few weeks ago the date of April 1st was posted on the brute, then disappeared. You can still get a brutish looking guy using the edit features on the site and a little Gimp-Fu.
You only get to unmake reality once

http://www.crimsonhandgamers.com

Nightblaze
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Nightblaze » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Hmmm, somehow I can't seem to mage to copy the pics to MS Paint.

Heritage
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Heritage » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 am

How does one select skin tones? I don't see a Skin option, and can't seem to color the parts individually :(
"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend." - Willow Rosenberg

Akmenos
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Akmenos » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 am

Heritage wrote:How does one select skin tones? I don't see a Skin option, and can't seem to color the parts individually :(

That's strange, maybe try changing the parts to different ones, click the part's button, then try to give them the color and if that works change back to the part you want.

Superfreak
Champion
Champion

Postby Superfreak » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Wolverine, with retro costume.
Superfreaking Out.

Paladin
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Paladin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Do you think you could add some other themes? Aztec, egyptian, babylonian? These would come in perfectly for a campaign I'm planning!

Oculus Orbus
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Oculus Orbus » Fri May 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Jason Altland wrote:
Roman Virtue wrote:Weren't we supposed to get the "Bruto" model up and running yesterday?

A few weeks ago the date of April 1st was posted on the brute, then disappeared.

The date I remember seeing was 1/5/09 (today) and, sure enough El Bruto is now in the mix. Also a bunch of new heads (mostly animals) and probably some other stuff I haven't seen yet.

Jason Altland
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jason Altland » Fri May 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Oculus Orbus wrote:The date I remember seeing was 1/5/09 (today) and, sure enough El Bruto is now in the mix. Also a bunch of new heads (mostly animals) and probably some other stuff I haven't seen yet.

I coulda sworn it said 1/4/09, but it doesn't matter now. The Brute is indeed up and I have some new characters to create! :D
You only get to unmake reality once

http://www.crimsonhandgamers.com

JohnMatrix
Bystander
Bystander

Postby JohnMatrix » Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 am

A big brawny Monk type.

JohnMatrix
Bystander
Bystander

Postby JohnMatrix » Wed May 06, 2009 2:33 am

Cain Marko from Age of Apocalypse as he appeared in eXcalibur. Interesting take on Juggernaut, as some kind of pacifist monk who guided the lucky few from the Antarctic shores to the Savage Land sanctuary of Mystique.

Oculus Orbus
Bystander
Bystander

Apes!

Postby Oculus Orbus » Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 am

Cosmorilla

Oculus Orbus
Bystander
Bystander

Apes! 2

Postby Oculus Orbus » Sat May 09, 2009 10:42 am

Bat-Ape

Oculus Orbus
Bystander
Bystander

Apes! 3

Postby Oculus Orbus » Sat May 09, 2009 10:45 am

The Mod Gorilla Boss. I couldn't do stripes on his suit, but go-go checks makes for a nice alternative, I think.

xburning.matchesx
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby xburning.matchesx » Sat May 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Alright, I'm tryin' to save the one I just made but I can't seem to figure out exactly how to save it. Can I get some help with that?

JohnMatrix
Bystander
Bystander

Postby JohnMatrix » Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 am

As far as I know, there is no save function native to the Fabrica de Herois flash program. However, you can save the image you make, by using the print screen function. My "Prt Scr" button on my keyboard is just to the right of my F12 and just above the Insert key. Yours should be somewhere around there as well.

Just press the print screen key. That'll save a copy of your current screen display to the clipboard.

Now, open up Paint or GIMP or what ever image editing software you'd like and paste the screen capture into a new image. Use the square select tool to isolate the portion of the image you want to keep.

Now you can save the cropped image, upload it to an images haring website and then publish it here with the [img] tags.

Have fun.

Edit: and here's a little Cosmo the Moon Monkey, because I couldn't resist getting in on all this monkey business... or making that pun, apparently.

Return to “Drawing Board”