Request!

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Captain Liberty
Partisan
Partisan

Request!

Postby Captain Liberty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 am

I am seeking artwork for a character for me for our upcoming M&M 2e campaign. My character will be called "Captain Liberty" and will be a patriotic superhero paragon character with super str, protection, impervious, etc. I kind of envision him as a cross between Captain America and Superman.

I also am looking for art for a Batman-like character in mostly a black costume. This character will be called "Nighthawk" or "Raven."

I am seeking any kind of art that fulfills these needs and would even be open to someone making something in that Portugese character generator online that is linked to here in the forums that allows you to make DC Animated Universe styled characters.

Thanks in advance!
ImageImageImage

Dgladden02
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Dgladden02 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Captain Liberty
Partisan
Partisan

Postby Captain Liberty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:36 pm

That is close but I am thinking with a cape so kind of like Superman's costume but patriotic in fashion. Also, I don't want to use their official logos.
Last edited by Captain Liberty on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Storn
Champion
Champion

Postby Storn » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm

For "Nighthawk" I've done a couple...

visual storytelling
www.StornArt.com
Sons of Kryos Gaming Podcast
www.sonsofkryos.com

Captain Liberty
Partisan
Partisan

Postby Captain Liberty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Wow! Those are awesome! Thanks so much. I can make Nighthawk come to life now!

Thanks again!
ImageImageImage

Captain Liberty
Partisan
Partisan

Postby Captain Liberty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Storn, do you have a really cool pic of your Crusader character in the black like what he is show in on your Mavericks team page? I like his look but in a dark black like on your webpage would be awesome. Or possibly your Libra character design but with a cape and minus the shield? That would work nicely as well.

How much would it cost me to commision you to draw up my human jedi knight from Star Wars Saga Edition? I would love to have a nice character pic for him.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Drawing Board”