DCAU Hero Image Machine (Hero-O-Matic = Liberty Ladies)

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Eleos
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Eleos » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Twitch wrote:Any recommendations for where else to look?

That is the new version, and it is a beta, so I am sure there will be improvements over time. Earlier in the thread, Warhawk posted a link to older versions:

-Eleos

Warhawk
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Warhawk » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 am

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:12 am

Eleos wrote:
TheComet wrote:I'll update my translations with the new elements as soon as the new version is complete.

FYI, there is a a little American Flag icon on the top right, above the color palette. Clicking that changes the elements to English. :)

-Eleos

Well, that will certainly make my translation work a lot easier! :wink:

But, seriously, folks. Thanks for pointing that out! I'd have never made my Search check on that one...
Organic material taken form the core of Halley's Comet in 1987, seeded into a humanoid form and given sentience: she is THE COMET!

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:13 am

Oh, by the way...

All templates are available right now except for the "Brute." The strong and athletic male, the female, and the teen hero templates are all up and running.
Organic material taken form the core of Halley's Comet in 1987, seeded into a humanoid form and given sentience: she is THE COMET!

Twitch
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Twitch » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 am

Does anyone else find themselves clicking on colors and having nothing happen?

(I'm using Safari on a pre intel iMac for comparison)

and just so I can jump into the pool:

The High Evolutionary
Twitch's Playable 3e Builds

I...sometimes I wonder, what if the powers I have, that my brother has, how do we know that they are the gifts of God, and not the tricks of the Devil?

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Woodclaw » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 am

Something I made a while ago using the old version and a little of Photoshop

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 am

Twitch wrote:Does anyone else find themselves clicking on colors and having nothing happen?

That happens to me from time to time, but only after I've first started using it. I think it takes a little while for everything to load up.

Warhawk
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Warhawk » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Edymnion
Hero
Hero

Postby Edymnion » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Hate the new beta, so I've downloaded the old version of Fabrica.
Quick question, anyone here familiar with this sort of thing that might be interested in helping me finish it? Namely, adding in the two teen sidekick models.

I'm fairly certain I can recreate the various costume pieces for them with a vector based art program (namely Paintshop Pro), but I have no experience with flash.

Translate the whole thing into english while we're at it?
Roleplay Online - Best PbP site on the net.
"But he that sows lies in the end shall not lack of a harvest, and soon he may rest from toil indeed while others reap and sow in his stead."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion

Warhawk
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Warhawk » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:09 am

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 am

TheComet wrote:
Twitch wrote:Does anyone else find themselves clicking on colors and having nothing happen?

That happens to me from time to time, but only after I've first started using it. I think it takes a little while for everything to load up.

Also, if you click on some other body part and click back to the one that won't take a color, it will work.

It's still a Beta, so there are going to be bugs I suppose.

The new version is ok, but I'm not completely sold on it. He needs more options for noses, mouths, hair styles, and facial shapes. Characters will all tend to look alike after a while otherwise. I also don't like the way the arms look. The elbows are very odd looking.

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Just some practice. I'm figuring out how to use the various "shirt" elements to emulate varous styles of clothing, but I'd still like more facial features options.

ultaraguyver
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ultaraguyver » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 am

Is there any way to contact the creators to give them suggestions, see as this is a beta and all. I agree that there should be more facial and hair options, I'm also not happy with the female template, it just doesn't look right for some reason.

I've found out that you can change what layer an item is on using that button with the up and down arrows on, so the belt can now be under the trench coat, just keep click it and it will eventually move.

TheComet
Comrade
Comrade

Postby TheComet » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 am

My signature character, The Comet, ala Hero Factory 2.0Beta.

He definitely needs to restore the "very log hair" feature. The Comet's hair, actually a visual manifestation of her cosmic power, appears to hang to her ankles.

Warhawk
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Warhawk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

his e-mail is:
fabricadeherois@fabricadeherois.com.br

Eduardo Reis is the creator needing sponsorship, which is different from Heromachine sponsorship and does work for famous companies.

Return to “Drawing Board”