Hi, folks! Does anyone here take requests?

We have a lot of talented artists who frequent these forums. This is the place for them to show off their stuff.
Claire Redfield
Comrade
Comrade

Hi, folks! Does anyone here take requests?

Postby Claire Redfield » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:29 am

I have a heroine I'd just love to see drawn by someone with more skill than I, because I'd also like to really play her in an M&M (or any supers) game. The basic rundown is that she's the unwilling victim of super-soldier experiments to hybridize human and animal DNA — creating operatives with powers like that of the Rhino, or Spider-Man, or even more extreme like the Lizard. In her case, she is Mantis, gaining the proportionate speed and strength of a praying mantis, the ability to wall-crawl and low-level fight, super-senses and some other benefits. Unfortunately, she has also lost much of her humanity and is trying to reconnect with it while fighting organizations like those who created her.

In terms of costume, she's something of a cross between Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman costume and Chun-Li's Street Fighter Alpha costume. I could provide reference pics and a good description of the costume. It's skintight, so it's not too complex, but I still can't do it the way I want to. I'm super-poor and can't afford any commissions, but if it helps, my birthday's coming up on the 22nd. ;) Anyway, let me know here or by PM if you are interested, and thanks for looking! :)
Claire Redfield • Onyx Path Freelancer
Demon: The Descent, Blood & Smoke, Book of the Wyrm and Umbra 20

Return to “Drawing Board”