Weapon summoning clarity pls

Ask M&M 2e rules questions that your fellow gamers can't answer. Only Mutants & Masterminds Line Developer (and creator) Steve Kenson can post replies. He visits the boards in between projects and convention appearances so please be patient!
Lokusst
Bystander
Bystander

Weapon summoning clarity pls

Postby Lokusst » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Allo, this is a question for anyone who plays pls, we just started a PL 6 campaign and this is our 1st try at the game. With regards to the weapon summoning ability in the ultimate powers book, there are 3 examples of how to "make" different ranged attacks with different effects, grenades,a ranged,stun,sleep effect, and an armour-piercing submachine gun. Now i understand the array and how it works, i'm just not sure how many points i can put into each different gun effect, i know i get 1 type, then pay alternate power feats for more gun/ranged effects, but the point cost for each i can make is what i don't understand, like can i make a poisoned,homing sniper rifle, a vampiric,incurable katana, it's the cost of the feats and the item i don't understand, if this makes no sense, i will try to re-write the post, but pls someone respond, ty

Return to “Official Rules Questions (Second Edition)”