Lady Liberty Question

Ask M&M 2e rules questions that your fellow gamers can't answer. Only Mutants & Masterminds Line Developer (and creator) Steve Kenson can post replies. He visits the boards in between projects and convention appearances so please be patient!
LibertyForce
Champion
Champion

Lady Liberty Question

Postby LibertyForce » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:40 am

Lady Liberty has Light Control 11 with the alternate power of Deflect 11 (all ranged attacks) but light control is 2 pp/rank and deflect all ranged attack would be 3pp/rank. Therefore, this must be some type of errata? Yet, I do not see it listed in the Freedom City 2e errata.

Light control might have a modifier missing, such as, Move Action, thereby making light control cost 33 pp and only requiring a move action to create light as an environmental effect. Makes sense to me to add this extra rather than lower the rank of deflect. Either way something is not right. Since you created this character only you know what is correct.

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Re: Lady Liberty Question

Postby Steve Kenson » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm

LibertyForce wrote:Lady Liberty has Light Control 11 with the alternate power of Deflect 11 (all ranged attacks) but light control is 2 pp/rank and deflect all ranged attack would be 3pp/rank. Therefore, this must be some type of errata?

Looks like. I'll include it in the next update.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing

Return to “Official Rules Questions (Second Edition)”