M&M Lite for Constructs?

Ask M&M 2e rules questions that your fellow gamers can't answer. Only Mutants & Masterminds Line Developer (and creator) Steve Kenson can post replies. He visits the boards in between projects and convention appearances so please be patient!
Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

M&M Lite for Constructs?

Postby Shadowchaser » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:25 pm

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but how would you handle creating a Construct under the M&M Lite rules presented in the Annual #2?

Here's hoping the Lite rules will be made available as a PDF so I can print it out and share it with my players, instead of passing the book around. :)
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Re: M&M Lite for Constructs?

Postby Steve Kenson » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:56 am

Shadowchaser wrote:I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but how would you handle creating a Construct under the M&M Lite rules presented in the Annual #2?

The simplest way would be to make being a construct (the combination of no Con score and Immunity) one of the character's miscellaneous power choices. Otherwise give the character the full range of ability scores, as most player character constructs are not going to be either immobile or mindless, and the power slot covers the "cost" otherwise.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing

Return to “Official Rules Questions (Second Edition)”