Question about Alertnate powers and Dynamic powers

Ask M&M 2e rules questions that your fellow gamers can't answer. Only Mutants & Masterminds Line Developer (and creator) Steve Kenson can post replies. He visits the boards in between projects and convention appearances so please be patient!
jwagoner
Bystander
Bystander

Question about Alertnate powers and Dynamic powers

Post by jwagoner » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 am

Hey, I know only one person can post, but feel free to PM me a link to another answer.

I am looking for a more consie ruling about Dynamic powers. The way the book makes it sound, you can run 2 or more powers with alternate powers feat at the same time with Dynamic power feat, by assinging them a rank that does not exceed the total power rank. Is this correct?

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Re: Question about Alertnate powers and Dynamic powers

Post by Steve Kenson » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 am

jwagoner wrote:I am looking for a more consie ruling about Dynamic powers. The way the book makes it sound, you can run 2 or more powers with alternate powers feat at the same time with Dynamic power feat, by assinging them a rank that does not exceed the total power rank. Is this correct?
That is correct. Dynamic Alternate Powers essentially split the base power points available to the array amongst them. Multiple Dynamic powers can function at once, just not all at "full power".
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing