2E, Trying To Figure Out How To Build This Complicated Power

Discuss the second edition rules of the World's Greatest Superhero Roleplaying Game. Check here before posting in the Official Rules Forum, someone might just know the answer already!
RhimeFyre
Partisan
Partisan

Re: 2E, Trying To Figure Out How To Build This Complicated Power

Postby RhimeFyre » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Sooo………bearing that in mind, I would say this now might be the final, correct version of this power lol…though I've certainly been wrong about that before, haven't I lol? Please let me know. Ok, thanks guys, everyone, you've all been really helpful, especially you, Kenseido! :D

Psionic Radio-Electrofusion (psionic, nuclear; Power Feat: Dynamic; Flaws: Check Required [concentration], Side Effect [Disintegration]; Boost all powers; Flaws: Personal, Source [fusible elements lighter than iron]; Alternate Powers [all dynamic]: Transform [lighter elements to heavier elements and vast amounts of energy; Power Feat: Innate; Extra: No Saving Throw; Flaws: Permanent, Range (Touch)]; Disintegration [Extra: Area (Explosion); Flaw: Range (Touch); Drawbacks: Full Power, Lethal]; Transfer [energy drain; Extra: Affects Objects; Flaw: Limited to High-Energy Sources (nuclear reactors, stars, zero-point generators, ambient energy fields, planet's electromagnetic field, etc)])

Drawbacks: Power Loss (all psionic powers, if unable to use psionic radio-electrofusion, no fusible matter or absorbable energy)

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Nice build. Glad to help.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby FuzzyBoots » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I recognize that UP had that, but personally, I see it as the same as the Wide Extra for Arrays, an idea which sounded good on paper, but which does not work correctly in-game. Technically speaking, the only "official" book is the Core one, although UP is pretty universally accepted on the boards (although not always. Davies used to eschew UP rules in his games, for example).

RhimeFyre
Partisan
Partisan

Postby RhimeFyre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 am

kenseido wrote:Nice build. Glad to help.

Thank you very much! :D *mwahs* :P

FuzzyBoots wrote:I recognize that UP had that, but personally, I see it as the same as the Wide Extra for Arrays, an idea which sounded good on paper, but which does not work correctly in-game. Technically speaking, the only "official" book is the Core one, although UP is pretty universally accepted on the boards (although not always. Davies used to eschew UP rules in his games, for example).

I like the Wide extra too lol… *shrug* Oh well, whatever lol. It's there, I like it, I'm using it! :D

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Rules (Second Edition)”