Telepathy Questions

These questions about M&M's first edition were posed to Steve Kenson--and then he answered them! Steve's now providing official answers to second edition questions, but we've archived this forum for you to search.
Thorne
Bystander
Bystander

Telepathy Questions

Postby Thorne » Sat May 07, 2005 8:30 pm

1. When using the extra group link and one of my team mates goes chasing a villain into a building where I lose site of him, is he automatically kicked out of the group link or once your joined in a group link range is not an issue?

2. Can you use the esp power to extend the range of Telepathy past sight, like the way Professor X can use Cerebro?

3. Can you use the extra memory alteration to cure a person that has amnesia, and if so what would be the DC for such an action?

Thanks in Advance.
D20, Roll High or Roll Home.

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Re: Telepathy Questions

Postby Steve Kenson » Mon May 09, 2005 5:23 pm

1. When using the extra group link and one of my team mates goes chasing a villain into a building where I lose site of him, is he automatically kicked out of the group link or once your joined in a group link range is not an issue?
The latter.

2. Can you use the esp power to extend the range of Telepathy past sight, like the way Professor X can use Cerebro?
Yes.

3. Can you use the extra memory alteration to cure a person that has amnesia, and if so what would be the DC for such an action?
Possibly, depending on what caused the amnesia. I'd set the basic DC at 20, higher as the GM sees fit, depending on circumstances.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing

Return to “Official Rules Questions (1e Archive)”