Regeneration Clarification

These questions about M&M's first edition were posed to Steve Kenson--and then he answered them! Steve's now providing official answers to second edition questions, but we've archived this forum for you to search.
wyrdlyng
Bystander
Bystander

Regeneration Clarification

Postby wyrdlyng » Sat May 07, 2005 2:47 am

Our campaign has a strong Regenerator (10) and I want to make sure I'm getting this right. If a character with Regeneration is Disabled from a hit, on his next action he can make a roll to shrug off the Disabled effect, right? But then is he perfectly fine or what?

Also, Regeneration does not affect being Stunned, right?

Does it give them an auto wake-up roll after being knocked Unconscious like with Disabled?
"Only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud"

-- Wyrdlyng --

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Re: Regeneration Clarification

Postby Steve Kenson » Mon May 09, 2005 5:09 pm

Our campaign has a strong Regenerator (10) and I want to make sure I'm getting this right. If a character with Regeneration is Disabled from a hit, on his next action he can make a roll to shrug off the Disabled effect, right? But then is he perfectly fine or what?
He's no longer disabled, but has whatever other damage conditions he had before, recovering (and regenerating) from them normally.

Also, Regeneration does not affect being Stunned, right?
No, it does not.

Does it give them an auto wake-up roll after being knocked Unconscious like with Disabled?
No, although you could create an extra that does that.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing

Return to “Official Rules Questions (1e Archive)”