One of my players wants to play a character like Bullseye from Dare Devil, being able to throw any object, including paper clips, marbles, playing cards , etc. as a ranged weapon. He also wants to have a (undefined) number of small objects (marbles, a card deck...) in the pockets of his coat.
I've already asked this in the open forum, but there are issues remaining:
http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/ph ... php?t=9504
(my own thread)
http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/ph ... php?t=7925
(some other thread regarding Throwing Mastery)
- is it sufficient to simply buy Throwing Mastery or would that be abusing the rules?
- does TM also work with tiny
objects or only with small objects (its description reads "small")
- does TM really make, say, a marble a +[DexMod] ranged weapon?
- or should he better use Energy Blast?* With or without a Device/Uses flaw?
- or would the Marksman power from GGtG more appropriate?*
* as suggested by some in the threads listed above.
Thanks for any enlightenment