Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

The Renegades of Paragon Town

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

The Renegades of Paragon Town

Postby Atadiusti » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm new to Mutants and Masterminds, but charging ahead anyway. I may not understand quite all the mechanics, but I'm making up a campaign to run for my friends. The setting is very heavy with genetic engineering as well as mythologies like the Four Horsemen, Haitian Loa, Lovecraftian Horrors, and also sinister, back-room dealing plots.

The story begins with a rash outbreak of metahumans, including the player character. It's unknown how or why people are suddenly gaining superhuman abilities, and it's especially disconcerting that it's specific to a single location. a prestigious, city named Paragon Town, built as a central hub for scientific advancement (think Eureka, but privately owned by the man who runs the prominent business of NoahCo.) Before the outbreak in Paragon Town, super heroes and villains were a rare phenomenon, and metahuman mutations were just as rare, and often weren't useful as far as superhero powers go.

Prominent in the story is a group of minors living in the street. Some call themselves the Misfits, others the Runaways. The co-leaders call the ragtag group they help take care of The Renegades, as they fight against a society that marginalizes and spites them. The leaders are a mutant named Sean Grisham (nicknamed Gruesome), and -though once a normal, if overly angry and confused, teenager, he is now a newly empowered metahuman - Karl Feldmann (nicknamed Yin-Yang).
The group was originally a haven for children born homeless on the street, those who ran away from home, and those who were forced away from their normal lives. Kids exhibiting mutations were rare, and Sean was the only noteworthy metahuman. Since the event, there has been an influx of metahuman members displaced from their homes by their fearsome abilities and appearances, and many of the original members have manifested as new metahumans.

Now there is a team of metahumans in the Renegades that actively cares for and defends their subculture from any danger, be it political and legal sweeps to capture or disband their group, or fanatic extremists, or anything else.
This team, also referred to (and perhaps more aptly) as "The Renegades" consists of:
Sean "Gruesome" Grisham - Sean is a mutant with enhanced agility and flexibility as well as the trait of secreting an adhesive slime from his pores instead of sweat. Gruesome has spent his entire life in the streets and underground of Paragon Town. Almost an adult, Gruesome takes the role of a thoughtful and concerned father-figure.
Karl "Yin-Yang" Feldmann - So called for the shapes he traces on his forearms when nervous, Yin-Yang is on the Autism Spectrum, and has a very unique outlook and set of natural abilities. He found the Renegades when he ran away from an abusive home that did not understand his mental condition. Although he is aloof and analytical, he cares for his newfound family very much and regards himself as the sentinel and protector. Since his recent empowerment, he has spent lot of time behind the scenes, secretly testing the limits of his newfound abilities.
Tara "Siphon" Hollister - Tara didn't join the Renegades until after the outbreak of metahumans. She fearfully ran from her life as an Olympic hopeful gymnast when she sprouted a pair of prehensile, somewhat retractable, vine-like appendages on her palms, which she immediately discovered would indiscriminately steal life energy from any organism she happened to touch with them. Originally, Gruesome was the only one she could touch, as his filmy secretion made him immune to her power, but she has since learned to control her siphoning ability, even learning how to make the transfer go the other way.
Gwendolyn "Wicca" Banner - Wicca is a 7th generation Gardnerian witch. Although the coven her family belonged to never performed any real magic beyond the common hedgewitch variety, Gwen found herself surprisingly very adept at protective magic. When religious extremists attacked her family and coven, and orphaned her - 5 years before the metahuman outbreak, it was Karl who found her and brought her into the fold. She has since graciously stepped in as a nurturing, maternal addition to their group. The recent outbreak has also given her an increase in spell-casting strength.
Jameson "Totem" Jackson - Due to his powers granted by the outbreak, Totem can take on the traits and strengths of any single animal he focuses on. Jameson was born on the street and was the son of the homeless couple that originally found and took in Gruesome.
Kit "Aum" Rizby - Aum was gifted with incredible mental faculties and psionic ability by the metahuman outbreak, but it came with a price. Aum is dying of cerebral cancer. After it became clear that chemotherapy wasn't working, Aum left the hospital ward, and found then joined the Renegades based on a premonition. Though a premonition of what, he will not say.
Maureen "Tundra" Farraday - When Maureen's mother died, her father was deemed unfit to care for her on his own, so Social Services came to claim her. Afraid of the unknown, Maureen fled and wandered the streets until she was found by the Renegades. Since the outbreak Maureen has developed cold control powers, and has been given the nickname Tundra. Her control over her newfound ability is largely dependent on her emotional state, however, and she can cause severe problems when she panics or gets angry.
Sarah "Skip" - Sarah is the abandoned product of an unwanted pregnancy, found and adopted by Wicca.4 years ago. Now almost 5, and a newly empowered metahuman, "Skip" uses her powers of teleportation to follow her adopted mother everywhere, even into the dangerous fights. Despite every action Wicca could take to keep Skip safe, the little girl is incorrigible, and is always ready to teleport after her mommy.
Leviathan - Leviathan is a Huge-sized child-like monstrosity with greenish brown fur, canid and ursine features, and six legs. Leviathan will either stand on all six, or bring his first pair of legs up to use as rudimentary hands. Leviathan found and adopted the Renegades as his family shortly after the breakout of metahumans. None of the Renegades know for sure where Leviathan came from, or who - or even what - Leviathan was before his empowerment - and Leviathan ignores all questions about his past. Aum has even tried to read Leviathan's mind, but to no avail.

And also:
Damion "Moloch" Powers Jr. - Moloch is an on and off member of the Renegades, due to his past and his felonious behaviour which has become somewhat of a habit. Even before his empowerment, Damion was going by Moloch as his nom du crime, stealing cars, money, and jewelry to support himself as a young teen all on his own. With his new option of joining the Renegades family, and his new ability to consciously control his bone growth and limited regenerative abilities, Moloch has a chance to turn his back on crime, but by the same token, his new abilities, and the monstrous appearance his bony tail and wings grant him, it's hard to do so.

Paige "Pagemaster" Haley - Pagemaster is an honorary member of the Renegades, and best friend to Siphon. When Paige was empowered she found herself able to make her art come to life, literally.

All these characters will get their CS up here in time, starting with Pagemaster. I hope you'll critique my work. It's the only way I'll get them right and get better at building.
Last edited by Atadiusti on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

The Renegades of Paragon Town: Pagemaster

Postby Atadiusti » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm

As I said previously, I don't quite get all the mechanics, and I've run into a few problems with Pagemaster, since I don't know where the Create power really ends. It's obvious that she's a hero that uses her created objects in combat rather than fight as directly as most, but I'm not sure what I can get away with simply as far as the Create power goes, or if I need some kind of Dynamic Array to show her ability to make a chain wrap around her opponent, or protect herself with a drawing of a heroic knight in shining armor. I suppose bringing the painting of a tiger to life would bring to mind the Summon power, but is it really a minion if she controls it intricately, rather than it being a separate entity from herself?

Here's what I have so far:

Paige "Pagemaster" Haley PL:10
STR 0, STA 2, AGL 5, DEX 4, FGT -1, INT 1, AWE 2, PRE 4
34pp

DODGE: AGL +5=10
PARRY: FGT +0=-1
FORTI: STA +1=3
TOUGH: STA +2 (+5 (Defensive Roll 5)) =9/4
WILL: AWE +2=4
10pp

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Attractive, Defensive Roll 5, Evasion, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Instant Up, Ranged Attack 8, Uncanny Dodge
22pp

Skills:
Acrobatics 16, Athletics 4, Perception 4, Persuasion 8, Ranged Combat 4, Treatment 4
20pp

Powers:
Quickness 2: Innate, Precise, Limited to One Task: Drawing * 2-4+2= 0
Living Art:Dynamic Array
Create 10: Movable, Precise, Subtle 1, Activation (move action) Limited: Only studio artwork (drawings, paintings, sculptures) created by Pagemaster, Quirk: Source artwork is used up while this effect is active. If dismissed normally, the source artwork returns, but if the created object is destroyed or nullified, the source material is ruined.
Summon 5: Controlled, Variable Type (Broad: Pagemaster's art), Mental Link
Last edited by Atadiusti on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Re: The Renegades of Paragon Town

Postby SquirrelLord » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Something I read in the Handbook, and I really took to heart, was the blurb in the section on Summon, "Minions as Descriptors". Now, in the book they specifically talk about Summoned Minions, but I think it applies to almost any power. Just cuz Pagemaster creates stuff from pages of artwork, doesn't necessarily mean she has to use Create, y'know?

For instance, the Knight. The Knight could be a sustained Protection, so as long as she keeps the Knight up, she has this enhanced defense. The Chain would be an Affliction, probably specifically Snare. You just use the descriptor that she brings these pieces of art to life, and apply the flaws and quirks, whatever, to the array as a whole.

Honestly, I think with such a varied power she could easily go with Variable, and you just prepare some of her usual tricks ahead of time. Otherwise, I think she'd be power-stunting a lot of things she doesn't have in her array.

Just a thought. I'm still pretty new to the system, so if I'm wrong, someone else can make a suggestion for ya.
SquirrelLord
Collaborator
Collaborator

The Renegades of Paragon Town: Moloch

Postby Atadiusti » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Damion “Moloch” Powers: Damion was always a street tough through and through. He grew up in one of Paragon Town's slums, with a deadbeat father and alcoholic mother. At the age of 16. he emancipated and found work at a local auto mechanic shop. Working there, Damion came to be very intimate with his business' inner workings, including the fact that the shop was the legitimate face of a chop shop. Damion spent the following years, not only learning how to take cars apart and put them together, but also to steal them, as well as other highly priced merchandise. The recent event that created the outbreak of metahumans in Paragon Town has physically twisted Damion and emotionally traumatized him. Recently Damion encountered the Renegades, and grew romantically interested in Wicca. His current trauma has left him vulnerable to criticism, and he is looking back on his life hoping to change. It's hard for him to break the old ties that are pulling him back into crime though, and and there's another shadow looming over Damion that even he doesn't know about yet. Damion has been chosen as the representation of the Horseman Death. This doesn't grant him any extra powers, but does indicate the presence of a calamitous time, and his involvement in shaping the changes that calamity will bring.

Damion's empowerment has left him with the ability to control the growth of his bones. In combat, he uses this ability to constantly grow and shed bones on the surface of his skin, changing not only his appearance, but also his defensive and offensive capabilities.

Damion "Moloch" Powers PL15
ABILITIES
STR 6*/4, STA 10*/3, AGL 1, DEX 0, FGT 5, INT 0, AWE 3, PRE 1
*See Solid Bone power
34pp

DEFENSES
DODGE: AGL +0=1
PARRY: FGT +0=5
FORTI: STA +5=15/8
TOUGH: STA +4=14/7
WILL: AWE +5=8
14pp

OFFENSES
Initiative +5
Close combat +10
Ranged attack +10

Advantages:
All-out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Close Attack 5, Connected, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 10, Takedown, Well-informed
30pp

Skills:
Athletics 10, Deception 10, Expertise: Criminal 15, Expertise: Streetwise 15, Insight 10, Intimidation 15, Perception 10, Persuasion 15, Security 10, Sleight of Hand 15, Stealth 10, Vehicles 10
70 pp

Powers:
Osteogenesis: Dynamic Array * 30 + 8 = 38
Bone Blade: Damage 20, Penetrating 10
Marrow Bolt: Damage 12, Ranged, Penetrating 10
Marrow Darts: Damage 10, Ranged, Multiattack
Bone Plating: Enhanced Toughness 6 Impervious
Bone Quills: Damage 7, Reaction, Penetrating 2
Solid Bone: Enhanced Strength 2, Enhanced Stamina 7, Permanent * 4 + 14 = 18
Horrific Bone Visage: Enhanced Intimidation 4, Enhanced Advantage 2: Startle, Improved Defense, Feature: Unrecognizable (Linked), Sustained * 2 + 2 + 1 = 5
Marrow Overtime: Immunity 1 (disease) * 1
Regeneration 5 * 3
Bone King's Wings: Extra Limbs 2, Permanent; Flight 3 Subtle 1, Wings; (Linked) * 2 + 6 – 3 +1 = 6
Bone King's Tail: Extra Limbs 1 Distracting, Damage 5 Reach 1; (Linked) * 1 – 1 + 5 + 1 = 6
77pp

225 out of 225 total
Last edited by Atadiusti on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Atadiusti » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

SquirrelLord wrote:Something I read in the Handbook, and I really took to heart, was the blurb in the section on Summon, "Minions as Descriptors". Now, in the book they specifically talk about Summoned Minions, but I think it applies to almost any power. Just cuz Pagemaster creates stuff from pages of artwork, doesn't necessarily mean she has to use Create, y'know?

For instance, the Knight. The Knight could be a sustained Protection, so as long as she keeps the Knight up, she has this enhanced defense. The Chain would be an Affliction, probably specifically Snare. You just use the descriptor that she brings these pieces of art to life, and apply the flaws and quirks, whatever, to the array as a whole.
I can get away with that for objects that do specific things like the chain we're using as an example. but the knight can definitely be used for so much more than just the Protection Power. She might use him as a shield to hide behind for the most part, but she could also move him to grapple with an enemy, or do heavy lifting.

SquirrelLord wrote:Honestly, I think with such a varied power she could easily go with Variable, and you just prepare some of her usual tricks ahead of time. Otherwise, I think she'd be power-stunting a lot of things she doesn't have in her array.
I think what I'm going to have to do is put Summon with the Controlled and Variable modifiers into her array. Even though in terms of setting, all her creations are just intricate inanimate objects that she wills to move to her liking, in terms of game mechanics it's sometimes the summoning power. I'll have to spend some big power points in a dynamic array, and I won't have to worry too much about things being power stunts. There's only so much one can typically do with bringing art to life: summoning "creatures", dropping objects on people, trapping/ensnaring them, using an object to support/carry weight, create and use conventional weapons The fact that her Silver Age-esque superheroine costume is one of her works of art is easily the Feature power, and can be separate from the array. I might put a variable effect for her to bring to life any equipment she might need (weapons, cell phone, etc.; but otherwise, things like "I'll use my painting of the ocean to summon tons of "water!" will be power stunts. :)
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Arthur Eld » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 am

Atadiusti wrote:Damion “Moloch” Powers: Damion was always a street tough through and through. He grew up in one of Paragon Town's slums, with a deadbeat father and alcoholic mother. At the age of 16. he emancipated and found work at a local auto mechanic shop. Working there, Damion came to be very intimate with his business' inner workings, including the fact that the shop was the legitimate face of a chop shop. Damion spent the following years, not only learning how to take cars apart and put them together, but also to steal them, as well as other highly priced merchandise. The recent event that created the outbreak of metahumans in Paragon Town has physically twisted Damion and emotionally traumatized him. Recently Damion encountered the Renegades, and grew romantically interested in Wicca. His current trauma has left him vulnerable to criticism, and he is looking back on his life hoping to change. It's hard for him to break the old ties that are pulling him back into crime though, and and there's another shadow looming over Damion that even he doesn't know about yet.

Damion's empowerment has left him with the ability to control the growth of his bones. In combat, he uses this ability to constantly grow and shed bones on the surface of his skin, changing not only his appearance, but also his defensive and offensive capabilities.

Damion "Moloch" Powers PL15
ABILITIES
STR 10*/5, STA 15*/3, AGL 5, DEX 3, FGT 5, INT 2, AWE 5, PRE 3
*See Solid Bone power
62pp

DEFENSES
DODGE: AGL +0=5
PARRY: FGT +0=5
FORTI: STA +5=20/8
TOUGH: STA +4 (+6)=25/7
WILL: AWE +5=10
14pp

Advantages:
All-out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Close Attack 10 Connected, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 14, Takedown, Well-informed
38pp

Skills:
Athletics 10, Deception 15, Expertise: Criminal 30, Expertise Pop Culture 30, Expertise: Streetwise 30, Insight 10, Intimidation 30, Perception 10, Persuasion 15, Security 10, Sleight of Hand 20, Stealth 20, Technology 10, Vehicles 10
120 pp

Powers:
Osteogenesis: Dynamic Array * 40 + 8 = 48
Bone Blade: Damage 20, Penetrating
Marrow Bolt: Damage 16, Ranged, Penetrating 12
Marrow Darts: Damage 10, Ranged, Multiattack, Penetrating
Bone Plating: Protection 20, Impervious
Bone Quills: Damage 10, Reaction
Solid Bone: Enhanced Strength 5, Enhanced Stamina 12, Permanent * 10 + 24 = 34
Horrific Bone Visage: Enhanced Toughness 6, Enhanced Intimidation 10, Enhanced Advantage 2: Startle, Improved Defense, Feature: Unrecognizable (Linked), Sustained * 6 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14
Marrow Overtime: Immunity 2 (disease, poison) * 2
Regeneration 5 * 5
Membranous Wings: Extra Limbs 2, Flight 3 Subtle 1, Wings; (Linked) * 2 + 6 – 3 +1 = 6
Bone King's Tail: Extra Limbs 1 Distracting, Damage 18 Reach 1 * 1 – 1 + 15 + 1 = 16
131pp

365 out of 365 total

Ok, this build has a lot of problems, breaking its PL caps in many ways.

First off, the Skills. Not only are they higher than caps (at PL 15, bonus you can have in a skill is +25), but Expertise Criminal 30-for a total of 32 with his Intellect? That would pretty much make him the world, if not the galaxy's unquestioned authority on all things Criminal. From the backstory, that's not what I'm getting. Intimidation +33? That's crazy talk.

Next, powers. He breaks caps with his Bone Blade, Bone King's Tail, Bone Plating (between that and Horrific Bone Visage, he has final Toughness 41), and Marrow Bolt.

Maybe if I understand the concept of the character more, I could understand how he's supposed to work.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Atadiusti » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 am

I'll readily admit I screwed up with the skills for Moloch. A lot of the power caps were set at twice the series power level, and I forgot that the skill modifier cap was set differently.

I'll get to editing: lowering a lot of powers and go back to the first draft in terms of skills and ability scores, but what you see is a result trying to fill out power points.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Arthur Eld » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Well, that was another thing that threw me off, that you had 365 points. If you go by the suggested 15 points per PL, a PL 15 character gets 225 points. That's a lot sure, but not so much that it leads to needlessly high skills or extraneous powers.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Atadiusti » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:54 am

I had a rabid moment of idiocy and failed at squaring 15.

I believe Moloch is all fixed now, back to his original concept - before I started beefing him up to match my miscalculation
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

The Renegades of Paragon Town: Gruesome

Postby Atadiusti » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Sean “Gruesome” Grisham: PL9
ABILITIES
STR 3, STA 2, AGL 6, DEX 6, FGT 2, INT 1, AWE 1, PRE 0
42pp

DEFENSES
DODGE: AGL +4=10
PARRY: FGT +4=6
FORTI: STA +6=8
TOUGH: STA +2=4
WILL: AWE +5=6
21pp

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack 9, Evasion, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Interpose, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 9, Teamwork, Trance; Headquarters
28pp

Skills:
Acrobatics 9, Athletics 5, Close Combat (Unarmed) 4, Expertise: Streetwise 10, Insight 9, Sleight of Hand 13, Stealth 18
34pp

Powers:
Sticky Slime: Enhanced Advantages 2: Improved Grab, Improved Hold; Immunity 10: fire, Limited to Half Effect; Immunity 20: Grab-based power effects; Snare 4: Ranged, Cumulative Affliction, Extra Condition, Resisted by Dodge, Limited Degree ; Wall-Crawling 2 * 2 + 5 + 20 + 12 + 2 = 41
41pp

Renegades Headquarters: A hidden, and long-forgotten section of Paragon Town's underground network or sewer and tramway tunnels. Long before the outbreak of metahumans, a shadow society of homeless turned this area liveable, though ramshackle. The subgroup of minors known as the Renegades has gradually “taken over,” though there are adults who loosely supervise and care for them as a whole.
Huge size, communications, computer, concealed, dock, gym, infirmary, library, living space, personnel (background renegades), security system, workshop; Toughness 6 * 14pp
180 total pp

Complications
Accident: Gruesome tends to make everything he touches slimed and sticky.
Relationship: Siphon - Gruesome has a romantic relationship going on with Siphon.
Motivation - Responsibility: Gruesome feels responsible for the shadow society minors, and despite only being 17, fully steps into the role of a father figure.

Edit: 10/30 - New picture, added complications, changed "touch-based" to "grab-based," and rearranged a few numbers in skills.
Last edited by Atadiusti on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

The Renegades of Paragon Town: Yin-Yang

Postby Atadiusti » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Not so long ago there was a young boy living in a poor, run-down neighborhood. He had been put up for adoption at infancy, and was living with a broken foster family. Mentally, the boy was different, autistic and a rare savant. He appeared high-functioning enough - most of the time, but he could never assimilate himself into his environment. Not only was he frequently beaten on at school and on the streets, his foster father, an obese, controlling man, would use the boy as a punching bag when he was upset. Needing a way to defend himself, the boy took up various styles of martial arts. At the age of 13, the boy ran into a very serious mugging. Foolishly, he resisted, and was stabbed. He dragged himself away aimlessly until he was picked up by the Renegades, The shadow society helped to heal him up and promised to take care of him. He trained more vigorously, pushed himself to his limit, determined that neither he, nor anyone in his newfound family would ever be a victim again. He even amassed a small collection of melee weapons that he is proud of. They called him Yin-Yang - based on the patterns he would subconsciously draw when nervous or upset, since he refused to speak at first, they had to make up something to call him. Since he opened up, he has told them his real name, but his new nickname had already stuck.

Proficient, but by no means an expert in several martial arts, Yin-Yang is comfortable in his fighting style and was already a formidable combatant before he gained his powers. Yin-Yang also possesses some amazing sensory abilities due to the nature of his autism, and the tetrachromacy in his eyes. Since the mysterious outbreak of metahumans, Yin-Yang has gained the ability to consciously alter the density, mass, and phase of his molecular structure.

Karl “Yin-Yang” Feldmann PL12
ABILITIES
STR 1, STA 2, AGL 3, DEX 0, FGT 4, INT 6, AWE 2, PRE 0
36pp

DEFENSES
DODGE: AGL +3=6
PARRY: FGT +3=7
FORTI: STA +0=2
TOUGH: STA +3=5
WILL: AWE +5=7
14pp

Advantages:
Assessment, Defensive Roll 5, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 1, Evasion, Fearless, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Improvised Tools, Improvised Weapon, Jack-of-all-trades, Precise Attack, Redirect, Takedown, Tracking, Weapon Bind
20pp

Skills:
Acrobatics 5, Athletics 5, Close Combat (unarmed) 8, Close Combat (weapon) 10, Deception 4, Insight 12, Intimidation 4, Investigation 12, Perception 15, Stealth 5
40pp

Powers:
Ghost and Granite: Alternate Form array * 59 + 1 =60
Ghost: Concealment 2 (visual); Insubstantial 4 (out of phase) Precise; Feature 5 (Reduced Mass to 1.5 lbs.), Protection 5;
Granite: Enhanced Strength 9; Enhanced Stamina 6; Immunity 20 (Physical Attacks, Limited to half effect; Impervious); Feature 2 (Increased Mass to 400 lbs); Protection 5
Senses 10: Acute (olfactory), Spatial Awareness, Low-Light Vision, Rapid, Tracking (olfactory, synesthesia) Ultra-Hearing, Ultravision; Innate, Noticeable: When Yin-Yang notices anything with his super senses, he will involuntarily hum or whine.
70pp
Equipment:
Bo staff: Damage 2, bludgeoning
Kukri: Damage 2 slashing
Multi-Tool
180 total pp

Complications:
Motivation - Commitment: Yin-Yang feels bound to protect and help his newfound family. The idea of failing to keep them safe and reasonably happy is horrific to him.
Weakness: Yin-Yang's senses make him extraordinarily susceptible to overstimulation and sensory overload.
Quirk: Autism

Edit 10/30 - Added Complications and smoothed over some power points,
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to Roll Call