Batgirl III's 3E Thread (Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Batgirl III's 3E Thread (E-IV Grace Choi)

Postby Arkrite » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Earth-Two_Kenn wrote:Still, I wonder where Grace buys her clothes....

Based on the picture? My guess is she stole one of Hawkeye's costumes and tore the sleeves off for her top, then in an alternate dimension clashed with Lex in his green power armor then took his gauntlets and boots as trophys (Maybe Iron Man played tailor and let them out for her).
As for the pants? Custom order. Ain't the internet grand? ;~)

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Arkrite wrote:
Earth-Two_Kenn wrote:Still, I wonder where Grace buys her clothes....

Based on the picture? My guess is she stole one of Hawkeye's costumes and tore the sleeves off for her top, then in an alternate dimension clashed with Lex in his green power armor then took his gauntlets and boots as trophys (Maybe Iron Man played tailor and let them out for her).
As for the pants? Custom order. Ain't the internet grand? ;~)

I love the quote about no costume though. I hate to break it to Ms. Choi, but that get up? It's a costume as surely as any other.

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:19 pm

You gonna argue with the 7' tall Amazonian Super-Soldier? :wink:
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Batgirl III wrote:You gonna argue with the 7' tall Amazonian Super-Soldier? :wink:

Suuure. I'll just make certain I argue from a safe distance. Kathoon is nice this time of year, so I hear. Dark, but nice.

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 am

MASTER CAT
Original Character
Power Level 11 ( 165 PP)

Master Cat wrote:I didn't take to crime so someone else could steal my loot and then toss me a cut like I was some dreary little salaried office worker! Rose Red runs this city like a Mad Queen, but she doesn't run me!

ABILITIES
Strength 2 Stamina 3 Agility 6 Dexterity 6
Fighting 10 Intellect 2 Awareness 4 Presence 4

POWERS
"Somebody Else's Problem." Concealment 10 (All Sense Types, except Tactile; F: Blending, Passive) [ 5 PP ]
AE: "Clever as a Cat." Comprehend 3 (Languages; Speak, Understand, and Read All; F: Limited [In presence of living person fluent in language]); Mind Reading 4 (F: Limited to Surface Thoughts, Sight-Dependent) [ 1 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 10 EP Total )
Undercover Shirt Protection 2 (E: Subtle [1]; F: Limited to Ballistic) [ 2 EP ]
Motorcycle Jacket Protection 4 (E: Subtle [1]; F: Limited to Impact [2 Ranks]) [ 3 EP ]

Neko-te (Attack) Damage 2 (Strength-Based; E: Subtle [1], Split [1]) [ 4 EP ]
AE: Neko-te (Climbing) Movement 1 (Safe Fall F: Limited [Near Surface]) ; Movement 2 (Wall Crawling [2]; F: Limited [No Ceilings, 1 Rank]) [ 1 EP ]

ADVANTAGES 25
Agile Feint, Benefit [Cipher], Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (2), Evasion, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Improvised Weapons, Instant Up, Power Attack, Skill Mastery [Sleight of Hand], Uncanny Dodge

SKILLS
Acrobatics 10 (+16), Athletics 8 (+10), Deception 8 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 6 (+16), Expertise [Burglar] 13 (+15), Insight 8 (+12), Intimidation 4 (+8), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 8 (+12), Persuasion 6 (+10), Sleight of Hand 10 (+16), Technology 4 (+6), Vehicles 1 (+7)

DEFENSE
Dodge (12) Base 6
Parry: (12) Base 2
Fortitude: (6) Base 3
Toughness: (*/6/3) Base -
Will: (14) Base 10

WORKSHEET
Attack: 16 Effect: 2 Total: 18 (Unarmed)
Attack: 16 Effect: 4 Total: 20 (Neko-te)

Dodge: 12 Tough.: 10 Total: 22
Parry: 12 Tough.: 10 Total: 22
Fort.: 6 Will: 14 Total: 20

ABILITIES [ 74 pp ] + SKILLS [ 46 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 18 pp ] + POWERS [ 6 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 21 pp ] = 165 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Alias: Various
Base of Operations: Mobile
Date of Birth: Unknown (Age 30)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Notable Relatives: Unknown
Race: Human
Identity: Secret
Status: Subject of the United Kingdom (Presumed) with no criminal record.

Master Cat; or, The Booted Cat, commonly known as "Puss in Boots," is an old French fairy tale about a cat who uses trickery and deceit to gain power, wealth, and the hand of a princess in marriage for his penniless and low-born master. For my "fairy-tales-as-superheroes" project, he is Master Cat, originally named by the Paris Police as Le Maître Chat, a notorious international cat burglar, who uses trickery and deceit to gain power, wealth, and live a hedonistic life of luxury. He should be played with plenty of savoir faire, sort of a cross-between (pre-Bond) Daniel Craig and Catwoman.

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 pm

LIBERATRIX II
Original Character
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP)

ABILITIES
Strength 2 Stamina 1 Agility 5 Dexterity 3
Fighting 9 Intellect 2 Awareness 3 Presence 3

POWERS ( 25 EP Total )
Arsenal of Democracy (Array; 11 EP Total)
Fighting Batons (Shock Setting) Affliction 4 (Resist: Fortitude; Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; E: Cumulative, Sleep, Split [1]; F: Quirk [Becomes Unreliable in Rain/Underwater/Etc.]) [ 8 EP ]
AE: Baton (Blunt Strike) Damage 2 (Strength-based; Extras: Improved Critical [1], Split [1]) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Baton (Thrown) Damage 2 (Strength-based E: Ricochet [1], Ranged) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Smoke Bomb Concealment 2 (Normal Vision; E: Area [Cloud, 15'], Attack) [ 1 EP ]

Utility Belt (Array; 7 EP Total)
Thrown Grappling Hook Movement 3 (Safe-Fall, Swinging, Wallcrawling [1]; Flaws: Check Required [Ranged Attack, DC 12]) [ 4 PP ]
AE: Grappling Hook Snare Affliction 1 (Resist: Dodge; hindered and vulnerable, defenseless and immobilized; E: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged; F: Limited Degree) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Multifunction Binoculars Senses 3 (Visual: Extended [1], Infravision); Feature 1 (Camera) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Gas-Mask and Rebreather Immunity 2 (Any Inhaled Effect) [ 1 PP ]

Other Gear (Non-Array; 7 EP Total)
Armored Costume Protection 2 [ 2 EP ]
Standard Cellphone [ 1 EP ]
Starlight Lenses Senses 1 (Visual: Ultravision) [ 1 PP ]
Foaming Explosive Damage 4 (E: Area [Burst, 30'], Penetrating [1], Triggered [Remote]; F: Unreliable [Three Uses]) [ 2 EP ]
AE: Damage 4 (E: Penetrating [5], Triggered [Remote]; F: Unreliable [Three Uses]) [ 1 EP ]

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Close Attack (1), Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (5), Evasion, Favored Environment [Urban], Hide in Plain Sight, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Precise Attack [Close: Concealment], Takedown

SKILLS
Acrobatics 7 (+12), Athletics 8 (+10), Close Combat [Melee Weapons] 2 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Expertise [Streetwise] 6 (+8), Insight 2 (+5), Investigation 8 (+10), Perception 7 (+10), Persuasion 5 (+8), Ranged Combat [Thrown] 9 (+12), Stealth 10 (+15)

DEFENSE
Dodge (10) Base 5
Parry: (10) Base 1
Fortitude: (2) Base 1
Toughness: (6/3/1) Base -
Will: (8) Base 5

DEFENSE
Inexperienced: Dee is still finding her footing as a super-hero, having only been active for a few months, and has not fully acclimated herself with the role.
Legacy Hero: Dee is the second hero to bear the name and would never do anything to ruin the name Liberatrix; she also feels responsible to upholding the good names to the "original generation" of the super-hero community that was active in her grandmother's day as well.
Relationships: Dee is dedicated to the memory of her mother, the late Judge Betty Dayes; and deeply devoted to her grandmother, mentor, and trainer, Delores Dayes.
Secret Identity: Dee Dayes, not-so-mild-mannered Hub City Community College student.

WORKSHEET
Attack: 12 Effect: 2 Total: 14 (Unarmed)
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Baton Strike)
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Baton Thrown)
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Bolos)
Attack: -- Effect: 2 Total: 2 (Smoke Bomb)
Attack: 12 Effect: 1 Total: 13 (Grappling Hook Snare)
Attack: -- Effect: 4 Total: 4 (Foaming Explosive)

Dodge: 10 Tough.: 6 Total: 16
Parry: 10 Tough.: 6 Total: 16
Fort.: 2 Will: 8 Total: 10

ABILITIES [ 56 pp ] + SKILLS [ 33 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 19 pp ] + POWERS [ 0 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 12 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Alias: None
Base of Operations: Hub City
Date of Birth: June 6, 1994 (Age 18)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Auburn
Notable Relatives: Delores Dayes/Liberatrix I (grandmother); Judge Betty Dayes (mother, deceased)
Status: Citizen of the United States with no Criminal Record.

The Question was not the first hero to operate in Hub City, although it has been a long, long while since the era of the "mystery men" of the 1940s. During the Second World War, Hub City was protected from Nazi saboteurs and criminal war-profiteers by the Battlin' Beauty, the Teen Dream: Liberatrix! Although she was never as famous as many of the other masked women and mystery men of her era, she was popular enough that the 15th Air Force, 113th Bomb Group, 13th Squadron -- which was mostly made up of men from around Hub City -- adopted her as a mascot. Only one plane from that group survived the war, and it sits quiet and alone in a warehouse-sized annex of the Hub City Historical Museum. Visited only by a handful of surviving vets, but lovingly maintained by a single volunteer: Delores Dayes, an 89 year-old woman, who some remember as a radical investigative journalist from the `60s and `70s.

Delores Dayes was born in 1923, only child of a widower boxing instructor who'd "be damned if he was gonna let his little girl go through life not knowin' how ta throw a punch." When she was fifteen, she donned a homemade costume and took everything her father had taught her to bring down the gangsters that had run him out of business. She loved the thrill so much that, a few months later inspired by the other mystery men of the era, she refined her costume and returned to the fighting the good fight.

Delores grew up and in the 1960s, she adopted an orphaned girl named Betty. Betty, in turn, would adopt her own daughter Deidre. Although Delores had never hid her costumed past from Betty, both women felt that Hub City had grown too dark and too dangerous to risk inspiring Deidre to follow into her grandmother footsteps... but, they insisted she know how to protect herself, just as her great-grandfather would have wanted. Deidre was drilled in boxing, jujitsu, and gymnastics -- even introducing her mother to the newfangled le parkour in 2007. Unfortunately, the old warning about those who forget their history being doomed to repeat it held true. Six months ago, Betty Dayes a Hub City District Court Judge, refused to accept bribes from the Falcone Crime Family to let one of their made-men, Alberto Viti, walk. The Falcone's fire-bombed the Dayes' home, killing Betty.

Delores took her granddaughter into her own home, and has begun to support and mentor her as the all-new, all-different Liberatrix!

:arrow: Created as a potential PC for a "gritty" urban street-heroes game... which is my genre of choice. But, because I'm just a contrary personality by default, I'm going for something not-quite dark and gritty, at least, not on the surface. The "high concept" is sort of "What if Batman Beyond was Robin? And taking place in the present instead of the future?" The original Liberatrix would have basically been a solo Robin-level hero back during the 1940s through the 1960s; her grand-daughter is now stepping into the role.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

jamieth
Bystander
Bystander

Postby jamieth » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Batgirl III wrote::arrow: Created as a potential PC for a "gritty" urban street-heroes game... which is my genre of choice.

As it is mine; with your permission, I'll be stealing Liberatrix for my campaign. Always nice to see more non-powered, but skilled and fearless, guys and gals running around.

Speaking of, if slightly off-topic, what's your opinion on the new Arrow series? Me, I love it; flasy enough to feel properly comics and not some generic action, yet not so over-the-top to put it into wuxia territory...

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 am

jamieth wrote:
Batgirl III wrote:Speaking of, if slightly off-topic, what's your opinion on the new Arrow series? Me, I love it; flasy enough to feel properly comics and not some generic action, yet not so over-the-top to put it into wuxia territory...

I'll let you know in six months, when it hits Netflix or Amazon Instant Video; I haven't hand television service since, oh, 2001-02... :wink:

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Batgirl III's 3E Thread (Liberatrix)

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Warhawk
An Earth-IV Redesign
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP)

ABILITIES
Strength 3 Stamina 3 Agility 5 Dexterity 2
Fighting 8 Intellect 3 Awareness 5 Presence 1

POWERS
Warhawk Suit (Device Array; 10 PP Base) (Flaw: Removable [-1 per 5]) [ 8 PP Total ]
Body Armor Protection 2 [ 2 PP ]
Starlight Lenses Senses 3 (Visual: Ultravision, Distance Sense) [ 3 PP ]
Gliding Cape Flight 4 (30 MPH; E: Subtle [1]; F: Gliding, Wings) [ 3 PP ]
AE: Cape Slash Damage 1 (Strength-based; E: Reach [1], Split [1]) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Camouflage Concealment 4 (All Visual; F: Blending, Quirk [Ultravision Negates]) [ 1 PP ]

EQUIPMENT
Utility Belt (Array; 9 EP Total)
Launching Grappling Hook Movement 3 (Safe-Fall, Swinging, Wallcrawling [1]; Flaws: Check Required [Ranged Attack, DC 12]) [ 4 PP ]
AE: Snare Affliction 1 (Resist: Dodge; hindered and vulnerable, defenseless and immobilized; E: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged; F: Limited Degree) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Multifunction Binoculars Senses 3 (Visual: Extended [1], Infravision); Feature 1 (Camera) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Gas-Mask and Rebreather Immunity 2 (Any Inhaled Effect) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Universal Tool Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improvised Tools) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Smartphone [ 1 EP ]
AE: Room-Filling Fogger Concealment 2 (Normal Vision; E: Area [Cloud, 15'], Attack, Triggered [Remote]; F: Quirk [Ultravision Ignores], Limited [Only Sustains for nine rounds], Unreliable [Single Use]) [ 1 EP ]

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Benefit [Wealth (3)], Close Attack (4), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (2), Favored Environment [Urban], Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Inventor, Language [German; Base: English], Move-by Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack [Close: Concealment], Takedown (2)

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3 (+8), Athletics 5 (+8), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+13), Expertise [Zoology] 7 (+10), Investigation 6 (+9), Perception 5 (+10), Technology 9 (+12)

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 3
Parry: (8) Base 0
Fortitude: (6) Base 3
Toughness: (8/5/3) Base -
Will: (8) Base 3

WORKSHEET
Attack: 13 Effect: 3 Total: 16 (Unarmed)
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Cape Slash)
Attack: 2 Effect: 1 Total: 3 (Grappling Hook Snare)
Attack: -- Effect: 2 Total: 2 (Room-Filling Fogger)
Dodge: 8 Tough.: 8 Total: 16
Parry: 8 Tough.: 8 Total: 16
Fort.: 6 Will: 8 Total: 14

ABILITIES [ 60 pp ] + SKILLS [ 18 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 25 pp ] + POWERS [ 8 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 9 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record.

:idea: Haven't come up with much background. He's a rich-guy, turned zookeeper, turned crime-fighter using a super-suit he hand-built... Because, y'know, like what else you gonna do with the NHL season cancelled?

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

I want to be, under the sea...

Postby Batgirl III » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:26 am

DOCTOR OCTOPUS
Mainstream Marvel Universe
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP)

Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 1) #3 wrote:Now, watch me trap a spider in a web of my own-- a web made of my new-found arms! Your strength is merely that of a spider, but mine is the energy of an atom, born of a nuclear accident! You dared to mock me before! Why aren't you mocking me now? Where are your brave words and taunts now, Spider-Man?

ABILITIES
Strength 1 Stamina 1 Agility 3 Dexterity 1
Fighting 4 Intellect 4 Awareness 2 Presence 4

POWERS
Telepathic Link Senses 1 (Mental: Communication Link [Tentacles]) [ 1 PP ]
Superhuman Concentration Quickness 2 (F: Quirk [Physical tasks require tentacles]) [ 1 PP ]

Tentacle Harness (Device Array; 43 PP Base) (Flaw: Removable [-1 per 5]) [ 34 PP Total ]
Tentacles Summon 5 (Four 75 PP Minions; E: Continuous, Controlled, Dynamic, Heroic, Horde, Multiple Minions [2], Sacrifice; F: Permanent) [ 41 PP ]
DAE: Tentacle Traveling Movement 3 (Sure-Footed [1], Wall-Crawling [2]); Speed 4 (30 MPH) [ 2 PP ]

EQUIPMENT (10 EP Total)
Concealed Body Armor Protection 4 (E: Subtle) [ 5 EP ]
Flash Goggles Immunity 5 (Dazzle Effects) [ 5 EP ]

ADVANTAGES
Benefit [Wealth (1)], Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (2), Favored Foe [Police Officers & Spider-Man], Fascinate [Intimidation], Inventor, Set-Up, Skill Mastery [Technology], Startle

SKILLS
Expertise (Medicine) 4 (+8), Expertise (Technology) 6 (+10), Intimidation 4 (+8), Technology 6 (+10)

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 5
Parry: (8) Base 4
Fortitude: (6) Base 5
Toughness: (8/5/1) Base -
Will: (10) Base 8

Tentacle Harness wrote:Image
Doc Ock's Tentacles
Power Level 8 ( 75 PP)

ABILITIES
Strength 7 Stamina -- Agility 3 Dexterity 3
Fighting 3 Intellect -- Awareness 0 Presence --

POWERS
Telescoping Elongation 2 (30') [ 2 PP ]
Titanium Shell Protection 10 (E: Impervious Toughness [8]) [ 18 PP ]
Robotic Constructs Immunity 10 (Fire and Heat Effects F: Limited to Half Effect); Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [ 35 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Interpose, Power Attack, Precise Attack [Close: Cover], Teamwork, Weapon Bind

SKILLS
Close Combat [Unarmed] 6 (+9)

DEFENSE
Dodge (6) Base 3
Parry: (6) Base 3
Fortitude: (--) Immune
Toughness: (10) Base -
Will: (--) Immune

WORKSHEET[size=80]
Attack: 9 Effect: 7 Total: 16 (Unarmed)
Dodge: 6 Tough.: 10 Total: 16
Parry: 6 Tough.: 10 Total: 16
Fort.: -- Will: -- Total: --

ABILITIES [ 2 pp ] + SKILLS [ 3 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 9 pp ] + POWERS [ 55 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 6 pp ] = 74 PP TOTAL [/size]

WORKSHEET
Attack: 4 Effect: 1 Total: 5 (Unarmed)
Dodge: 8 Tough.: 8 Total: 16
Parry: 8 Tough.: 8 Total: 16
Fort.: 6 Will: 10 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 40 pp ] + SKILLS [ 10 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] + POWERS [ 36 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 22 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Alias: Doc Ock
Base of Operations: Mobile (Mostly New York)
Date of Birth: Unknown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Notable Relatives: May Parker (former fiancee)
Identity: Public

:idea: Tip of the cowl to ProdigyDuck and her (his?) genius idea to make the Tentacles minions. Not only does this make Octavius essentially capable of multiple actions per turn, it also has a mechanical side-effect that I never noticed before, but really reflects just how difficult Doc Ock is for Spider-Man to fight: the tentacles can't be Taunted!

:arrow: Doctor Octopus exists on Earth-IV and is essentially unchanged in his history and motivations in my campaign world. The primary difference being he never adopted the mecha-like suit he currently has in Earth-616 continuity.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sailboat
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Sailboat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 am

Batgirl III wrote:Image
LIBERATRIX II

A very cool character! I have one technical quibble: that nose art is on B-17 Flying Fortress (probably a G-model). Wouldn't it be better on a B-24 Liberator?

Liberator nose would have either more panes of glass, or a turret on the top half of the nose, not a chin turret.

Some examples

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Batgirl III's 3E Thread (Liberatrix, Doctor Octopus)

Postby Batgirl III » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

The artwork is "borrowed" from Storn Cook, a piece commissioned by someone else. I was reasonably certain that it was a B-24... but Liberator just makes for a more Golden Age name. Fortress Boy of the Legion of Superheroes notwithstanding, and no I am not making that up, fortresses just aren't that super-heroic.

Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Earth-Two_Kenn » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 am

Batgirl III wrote:Fortress Boy of the Legion of Superheroes notwithstanding, and no I am not making that up, fortresses just aren't that super-heroic.

Fortress Boy was pretty heroic. It is kind of tragic what happened to him, though.
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net

Cinder
Hero
Hero

Postby Cinder » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am

Earth-Two_Kenn wrote:Fortress Boy was pretty heroic. It is kind of tragic what happened to him, though.

Took a little digging, but I found out what you are talking about. That is messed up.

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Correction, it was Fortress Lad. I am so embarassed to have gotten that wrong.

Return to “Roll Call”