Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Batgirl III's 3E Thread (Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Frankenstein)

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 am

Psistrike wrote:Shakar Hel is definatelly an interesting Yellow Lantern character. Although how does he have 15 Toughness total, with the force field and his Stamina, it only adds up to 12 total.

Because at one point he had Defensive Roll, and I am bad at math... :cry:

On the other hand, I'm "definitely" a pretty good speller. :wink:
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Graboid, Mad Cat)

Postby JDRook » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Batgirl III wrote:November 1, 1962: Doctor Reed Richards, his fiance Dr. Susan Storm, and their companionsJohnny Storm and Ben Grimm are expossed to cosmic energy cast off by the death of Krytpon during a scientific space mission. The metagenes of all four activate, and they gain fantastic superhuman powers and become the adventurers known popularly as The Fantastic Four.

Knowing your attention to detail, I assume this is the date for an actual IRL event that is having its 50th anniversary tomorrow.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e
JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 pm

It was meant to correspond with the release date of The Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #1, but I had the year wrong... and never fixed it. :cry:
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Vhat ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Postby Earth-Two_Kenn » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Batgirl III wrote:Even if you have a Ph.D. in Gothic Romance literature and wrote your dissertation on Shelley's novel, when some one says the name "Frankenstein" the first image that pops into your mind is Boris Karloff.

Nope. Gene Wilder, and it's pronounced "Fronkensteen".

Happy Hallowe'en.
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net
Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm

BOXER
Marvel Universe Original Character
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP)

'The Boxer' Simon And Garfunkel wrote:In the clearing stands a boxer / And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders / Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out / In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving" / But the fighter still remains

ABILITIES
Strength 2 Stamina 2 Agility 3 Dexterity 3
Fighting 8 Intellect 3 Awareness 3 Presence 3

POWERS
Micro-Wormholes Move Object 2 (200 lbs.; E: Improved Disarm, Perception; F: Limited [Only Towards or Away]) [ 5 PP ]
Wormhole Scrying Remote Sensing 3 (Visual, 250'; F: Noticeable [Portal]) [ 5 PP ]

Wormhole Punch Damage 2 (Strength-based; E: Accurate, Indirect [4], Perception, Precise, Ranged; F: Limited [Requires Attack Check]) [ 10 PP ]
AE: Spatial Rift Teleport 2 (8 Miles; E: Accurate, Extended, Portal; F: Check Required [Will, DC 12], Tiring) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Wormhole Teleport 3 (250' E: Portal; F: Check Required [Will, DC 12]) [ 1 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
All-out Attack, Assessment, Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (1), Improved Critical [Unarmed], Improved Defense, Power Attack, Takedown

SKILLS
Athletics 5 (+7), Close Attack [Unarmed] 4 (+14), Deception 5 (+8), Insight 3 (+6), Intimidation 5 (+8), Perception 5 (+8), Stealth 5 (+8)

EQUIPMENT (5 EP Total)
Armored Vest Protection 2 (Subtle) [ 3 EP ]
Pocket Knife [ 1 EP ]
Commlink [ 1 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (10) Base 7
Parry: (10) Base 2
Fortitude: (6) Base 4
Toughness: (6/4/2) Base -
Will: (6) Base 3

WORKSHEET
Attack: 14 Effect: 2 (Unarmed) Total: 16
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 (WH Punch) Total: 16
Dodge 10 Toughness 6 Total: 16
Parry 10 Toughness 6 Total: 16
Fortitude 6 Will 6 Total: 12

ABILITIES [ 54 pp ] + SKILLS [ 16 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] + POWERS [ 22 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 16 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Aliases: C.J.
Base of Operations: Boston, MA
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Race: Human (Mutant)
Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with juvenile criminal record.

C.J. Ferguson is nineteen year-old mutant with bio-molecular spatial displacement powers, or in laymans terms, the ability to displace matter through a type of teleportation rift, appearing as glowing "worm holes" in space, enabling him to move an object various distances and displace matter out of sync with reality. C.J.'s inexperience and psychological trauma from his first manifestation of the power limit his abilities, effectively limiting his teleporting range to his own perception.

Clarence Ferguson, Jr., known to all save his grandmother as C.J., was born on the island of Cartusia in the Bahamas, but his parents immigrated to the United States when he was four years old, and raised him in Boston. Whereas most mutants manifest their abilites at puberty, C.J. was one of the rare few who did not manifest his gifts until his late teens. When he and his boyfreind were accosted by a gang of thugs in an alley, the two boys fought back but were severlly outnumbered. Angry and afraid, C.J.'s powers flared and he openned multiple wormholes, teleporting himself, his boyfreind, and all four of the attackers to random locations in the city... without reassembling all of them properly, catching some of them partially inside closing portals and splitting them into pieces. While recovering from the expereince in hospital, he was approached by Jean-Paul Beaubier and Emma Frost, who invited him to enroll...

C.J. possesses the normal human strength of a teenage man of his age, height, and build who engages in heavy regular exercise. C.J. is also an expereinced amature boxer and had dreamed of pursuing a career in the sport. Since dscovering his mutation, he can no longer compete but has begun to experiment with way to combine his talent and abilites, his favorite trick is to rapidly open "worm holes" through which he can displace his fists, attacking targets at incredible distances. C.J. has also mastered the ability to open these small wormholes to quickly move small objects around, for example, snatching firearms from an opponent before engaging them with his fist.

:arrow: So, yeah, the "Unnamed X-Men Students" campaign that I had originally created Brigid Brennan to be my player character in seems to have fallen through... the would-be GM's being promoted and reassigned. Good for her and for the United States Coast Guard, bad for our cancelled game. Anyhow, the boyfreind of another player had asked me to help make his character concept into hard numbers. They game won't happen, but I'm sharing the build anyway.

:arrow: Darn shame this game couldn't happen. I'd have loved to see how he and Brigid got on... the boxer and the karateka, the perpetual loner and the perperual teamplayer, the boy scared of his own new power and the girl who lived with hers her entire life. I'm not sure if they would have liked each other or hated each other (or ended up as Slap-Slap-Kiss). Ah well...

:idea: Yes, his concept was basically a "Rule 63" verision of Blink at first, we hammered his personality and powers into something a bitmore unique, but we kept the 'alternate reality' character history.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Very interesting character, shame the campaign fell through. Would have loved to read the game logs and she how he would have been roleplayed.
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 am

AMBUSH
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 1 Stamina 4 Agility 3 Dexterity 3
Fighting 5 Intellect 4 Awareness 1 Presence 1

POWERS
Camouflage Coloration Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; E: Precise; F: Blending) [ 5 PP ]
Camouflage Texture Enhanced Skill 6 (Stealth +12; F: Blending, Limited [Tactile Senses]) Protection 3 (F: Sustained) [ 5 PP ]
Animal Traits Immunity 1 (Breathe Normally Underwater); Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [Aquatic]); Senses 1 (Visual: Ultravision, Mental: Direction Sense) [ 5 PP ]
Healing Factor Regeneration 5 (-1 every other round; E: Persistent) [ 6 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
Benefit [Ambidexterity], Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (3), Improved Aim, Hide in Plain Sight, Tracking

SKILLS
Acrobatics 2 (+5), Close Attack [Unarmed] 4 (+9), Deception 4 (+5), Expertise [Cooking] 2 (+6), Expertise [Hunting] 2 (+6), Insight 4 (+5), Perception 7 (+8), Persuasion 4 (+5), Stealth 3 (+6 / +18), Ranged Attack [Firearms] 6 (+9), Technology 2 (+6)

EQUIPMENT
Springfield SOCOM 16 .308 Winchester (w/ Scope) Damage 5 (E: Accurate [1], Ranged, Improved Critical) [ 12 EP ]
Pocket Knife [ 1 EP ]
Commlink [ 1 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (10) Base 7
Parry: (10) Base 5
Fortitude: (8) Base 7
Toughness: (6/3/1) Base -
Will: (8) Base 7

WORKSHEET
Attack 9 Effect 1 (Unarmed) Total: 10
Attack 11 Effect 5 (Rifle) Total: 16
Dodge 10 Toughness 6 Total: 16
Parry 10 Toughness 6 Total: 16
Fort. 8 Will 8 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 44 pp ] + SKILLS [ 20 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 9 pp ] + POWERS [ 21 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 26 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Katherine Reese grew up on a family farm in the woods of northwestern Michigan's lower peninsula. The oldest of five daughters, her father, Carl Reese, was not the sort of man that would let the family traditions of hunting, fishing, and trapping end just because he happened not to have sons... although, he did leave the name of the farm fruit-stand "Reese & Sons." Carl Reese was a baseline human but his wife, Helen, was a mutant with cat-like eyes which she kept concealed with simple contact lenses (she had astigmatism anyway, so it was no hardship). Each of the Reese daughters also had some degree of mutant ability, but none as pronounced (and difficult to conceal) as Kathy's... after a run-in with the hate-group, Purity, when visiting colleges in Illinois, Carl Reese contacted the Xavier School and made arraignments to enroll his daughter.

Kathy's mutation has largely been physical, her body now contains certain specialized skin cells -- chromatophores -- which can change the apparent color, opacity, and reflectiveness of her epidermis. The chromatophores contain yellow, orange, red, brown, black pigments, as well as reflective iridophores, and leucophores ("white") color-changing cells. This color-changing ability can also be used as incredibly detailed camouflage or impressive displays. A unique layer of sub-dermal muscle beneath the skin allows for the limited ability to change the texture of her flesh to achieve a greater camouflage, taking on the riveted appearance of sheet metal or the craggy texture of a rock, among other disguises. Although she has largely learned to suppress it, in situations of extreme agitation or stress, her body may spontaneously adopt the bright "warning" colors common to venomous animals.

Her body's natural healing ability is significantly boosted, resulting in a "healing factor" nearly potent as former X-Men, X-23 and Wolverine. When Katherine was attacked by the Purity paramilitary hate group, she demonstrated appendage autonomy "shedding" her left arm, in a similar manner to the way some octopuses detach their tentacles or certain lizards detach their tails. She has been unwilling to experiment with this aspect of her mutation, for obvious reasons.

:arrow: Another of the "Unnamed X-Men Students" campaign, that the would-be player agreed to let me flesh out.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 am

SORTE
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )

Alexander Pope wrote:But blind to former as to future fate, what mortal knows his pre-existent state?

ABILITIES
Strength 0 Stamina 0 Agility 2 Dexterity 3
Fighting 5 Intellect 5 Awareness 8 Presence 7

POWERS
Perceive Auras Senses 2 (Mental: Detect [Emotional State, Ranged (2)]); Senses 4 (Mental:[/b] Postcognigtion [4]; [i]F: Affects Others Only) [ 5 PP ]
Perceive Fates Senses 5 (Mental: Danger Sense [1], Precognition [4]) [ 5 PP ]
Protected Fate Enhanced Advantage 1 (Luck [1]); Immunity 4 (Precognition [2], Postcognigtion [2]); Protection 10 (E: Sustained) [ 15 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
Assessment, Languages [English, French, German, Spanish; Base: Italian] (2), Luck (1), Skill Mastery [Insight] (1), Trance

SKILLS
Deception 3 (+10), Expertise [Mathematics] 1 (+6), Insight 10 (+18), Intimidation 1 (+8), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 5 (+13), Persuasion 5 (+12)

DEFENSE
Dodge (6) Base 4
Parry: (6) Base 1
Fortitude: (0) Base 0
Toughness: (10/0) Base -
Will: (16) Base 9

WORKSHEET
Attack 5 Effect 0 (Unarmed) Total: 5
Dodge 6 Toughness 10 Total: 16
Parry 6 Toughness 10 Total: 16
Fort. 0 Will 16 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 60 pp ] + SKILLS [ 15 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 6 pp ] + POWERS [ 25 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 14 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

:arrow: I wasn't given much of a background, as the player hadn't really given it much thought. An Italian teenager with powers and abilities inspired by the Vodacce Fate Witches from 7th Sea. The rough idea was that rather than being recruited into Xavier's Academy, she just sort of showed up on the grounds one day... after a private conversation with Professor X, she was given a private room and assigned to the training class of her choosing.

:idea: A support character through-and-through, I think the player planned to have her "grow" into Luck Control powers as the campaign developed. Still, makes a fun NPC.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 am

CRITICAL
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 4 Stamina 4 Agility 4 Dexterity 4
Fighting 6 Intellect 2 Awareness 6 Presence 0

POWERS
Assess Weakness Senses 3 (Visual: Analytical Ranged Detect Weakness) [ 3 PP ]
Exploit Weakness Weaken Toughness 8 (Resist: Will; E: Affects Objects, Perception Ranged, Precise; F: Check Required [Perception, DC18], Instant Recovery, Quirk [Objects Recover]) [ 17 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Close Combat (2), Defensive Roll (4), Instant Up, Power Attack, Ranged Combat (2), Takedown (1)

SKILLS
Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 8 (+12), Expertise [Engineering] 4 (+6), Insight 4 (+10), Perception 8 (+14)

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 4
Parry: (8) Base 2
Fortitude: (8) Base 4
Toughness: (8/4) Base -
Will: (8) Base 2

WORKSHEET
Attack 8 Effect 4 (Unarmed) Total: 12
Attack 8 Effect 8 (Weaken) Total: 16
Dodge 8 Toughness 8 Total: 16
Parry 8 Toughness 8 Total: 16
Fort. 8 Will 8 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 60 pp ] + SKILLS [ 15 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 13 pp ] + POWERS [ 20 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 12 pp ] = 120 PP TOTAL

:arrow: I was told "that dude with the big head from Inhumans," that would be Karnak, "only as an X-Man in training." Okay.. "Only he's an engineering student from Detroit. Like a teenaged John Stewart." Well, I was only happy to oblige, in order to help out the newest member of our group. He also wanted the character to be as well-rounded as possible... he's got a emphasis on melee, but it pretty darn flexible beyond that.

:idea: Tip of the cowl to Taliesin's build of Karnak. I never would have been able to figure out such an elegant take on the power without much trial and error.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 am

Shoot, seeing more of these characters makes me wish the campaign had worked out. Such a fun mix of characters. Although Ambush and her Camouflage Texture seem really off, both in cost and the + to Stealth ranks. Based on Stealth skill, looks like it should be Enhanced skill 12 at most with +12 Stealth, with 2 point cost for the Enhanced Skill with those Flaws and overall cost of 5 points for the power.
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 am

Enhanced Skill has a 1 PP to 1 rank cost; for a base 1:1 ratio. Adding two flaws makes that a 1:3 ratio; 5 PP spent on it gives 15 Ranks... which is a +30 skill! Which means I still buggered my math and my typing. Arrgh!

I'll fix it...
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 am

Batgirl III wrote:Enhanced Skill has a 1 PP to 1 rank cost; for a base 1:1 ratio. Adding two flaws makes that a 1:3 ratio; 5 PP spent on it gives 15 Ranks... which is a +30 skill! Which means I still buggered my math and my typing. Arrgh!

I'll fix it...

Uhm, Enhanced Skill has a 1 PP to 2 rank cost, just like normal Skills cost. The flaws would reduce the PP cost, thus 1 PP spent equals 3 PP or 6 skill ranks. At least by my calculations. Need to check and see if there is an official answer somewhere or example in stats somewhere.
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:48 pm

SUPERMAN
Earth-IV Campaign Setting
Power Level 14 ( 275 PP)

ABILITIES
Strength 16 (Lifting 22) Stamina 16 Agility 2 Dexterity 2
Fighting 10 Intellect 3 Awareness 5 Presence 5

POWERS
More Powerful Than a Locomotive Enhanced Strength 6 (100 ktons; F: Limited to Lifting) [ 6 PP ]
Nothing Less Than a Bursting Shell Protection 2 (E: Impervious Toughness 16); Immunity 11 (Aging; Life Support) [ 29 PP ]

Powers Far Beyond Those of Mortal Men (I) (Dynamic Array) [ 33 PP Total ]
Able to Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound Flight 15 (64,000 MPH; E: Dynamic) [ 31 PP ]
DAE: Faster Than a Speeding Bullet Speed 13 (16,000 MPH); Quickness 9; Enhanced Advantage 8 (Imp. Initiative [8]) [ 2 PP ]

Powers Far Beyond Those of Mortal Men (II) (Dynamic Array) [ 33 PP Total ]
Heat Vision Damage 14 (E: Accurate [2], Dynamic, Ranged) [ 31 PP ]
DAE: Super Vision Senses 23 (Auditory: Extended [4], Penetrates Concealment [4], Radio [1], Ultrahearing [1]; Visual: Analytical [2], Extended [4], Microscopic [Cellular, 2], Penetrates Concealment [4], Tracking [2], Ultravision [1]); Immunity 5 (Dazzle Effects) [ 2 PP ]

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit [It’s Superman!], Connected, Equipment [JLI Commlink] (1), Extraordinary Effort, Improved Initiative (8[i])[/i], Inspire (1), Interpose, Jack of All Trades, Languages [Kryptonian, Spanish, Base: Kryptonian] (1), Leadership, Luck (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3)

SKILLS
Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Expertise [Farmer] 2 (+5), Expertise [Law] 10 (+13), Insight 7 (+12), Intimidate 3 (+8), Investigation 5 (+8), Perception 7 (+12), Persuasion 7 (+12), Ranged Combat [Heat Vision] 5 (+10), Technology 2 (+5)

DEFENSE
Dodge (10) Base 8
Parry: (10) Base 0
Fortitude: (16) Base 0
Toughness: (18) Base -
Will: (12) Base 6

WORKSHEET
Attack 12 Effect 16 (Unarmed) Total: 28
Attack 14 Effect 14 (Heat Vision) Total: 28
Dodge 10 Toughness 18 Total: 28
Parry 10 Toughness 18 Total: 28
Fort. 16 Will 12 Total: 28

ABILITIES [ 118 pp ] + SKILLS [ 25 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 15 pp ] + POWERS [ 103 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 14 pp ] = 275 PP TOTAL

Aliases: Kal'El
Base of Operations: Metropolis, DE
Date of Birth: December 25, 1973 (Age 39)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Notable Relatives: Lois Lane (wife), Martha Kent (adoptive mother) Jonathan Kent (adoptive father), Jor'El (father, deceased), Kara Zor'el/Linda Danvers (cousin/adoptive sister), Johnny Storm (brother-in-law)
Race: Kyrptonian
Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record

BACKGROUND
Teleported away from the dying planet Krypton, a lone baby appeared in a remote Kansas field. Adopted by Martha and Jonathan Kent, the infant was raised like any other child, but the Kents soon learned that their adopted son Clark was anything but ordinary. The last of the nigh-immortal Krpytonians, Clark has powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.

Clark grew up, learning to control his immense power, and eventually moved to the "big city" of Manhattan... Well, Manhattan, Kansas, anyway. It was there that he and high-school sweet-heart Lana Lang attend Kansas State University. Clark thwarted his first real super-threat when he defeated a giant shape-shiting robot the press would dub "Metallo." The only person to witnesses Clark's heroics directly was Lana, and she continues to keep his secret to this day. Unbeknownst any, the rogue robots creator -- a graduate student at KSU named Lex Luthor -- also witnessed the action.

Clark and Lana end their relationship on good terms when he wanted to move to the east coast to pursue his law degree at Georgetown, and she wanted to stay in Kansas pursuing her agricultural science career. Clark moved to DC, earned his law degree, and started a quiet and mild-mannered career as a lowly public defender in Metropolis. One fateful day, he caught the thankless job of defending a poor street kid, Matt Murdock, who stood accused of murdering his own father. The case would make headlines when a crusading local reporter discovered that it was all a fraud to protect the son of prominent Wall Street mogul, Wilson Fisk. Over the next year or so, Clark and the reporter, Lois Lane, would grow very close and eventually fall in love.

Just as Clark finished settling into life in Metropolis, billionaire industrialist Lex Luthor reemerges after a four-year disappearance from public life. Although Clark looked forward to seeing his old friend from Kansas, something had clearly made Lex more intense, but Lex wasn’t talking. Lex's 1994 campaign for Mayor was a landslide, and launched him straight into the Governor's office only two years latter... and the Oval Office after that.

But the biggest event of Clark's life was also one of the most historic events of the modern age. After decades learning to control and master his powers, and inspired by the stories of the "mystery men" of the 1940s and the "science heroes" of the 1960's, Clark Kent created a costume and decided to use his powers to help protect the world. On January 2nd, 1995 he made his debut by saving a sabotaged Air Force One. Dubbed Superman by Lois Lane, it is this single act which launched the new heroic era.

:idea: "It's Superman!" is a benefit unique to Superman. He is recognized, respected, and revered worldwide. This is Superman's special hybrid version of the fame and status feats. Every man, woman, and child on Earth (and more than a few alien planets) is going to treat Superman the way you always see the civilians in the comics treat him. Cops salute him as he flies by, bystanders point him in the direction the bad guys ran off, and grizzled NCO's tell their troops to "Hold yer fire, and watch the show!" when he flies into a war-zone.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Earth-IV Superman)

Postby Psistrike » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Definately a unique history and version of Superman compared to the comics, movies, etc. It keeps the core of the character intact while changing some things about him to fit more into modern times and with his ideals. Can't wait to see more of Earth-4 and your version of the characters. :D
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Earth-IV Superman)

Postby luketheduke86 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 am

Argh! Am I the only one who wants to know who Wonder Woman's twin brother is?!? :x :lol:

Very cool setting BG! I really like the history and the super hero teams you have set up. It gives me more hope that creating a combined universe for a campaign is possible. But seriously who is Diana's brother? :wink:
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call