Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: DEVIL DINOSAUR & MOON BOY

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League, M&M Line Developer

Re: LEGEND'S R2P PL10-Verse: ROGUE 2.0 a & b

Postby legend » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 am

JDRook wrote:
legend wrote:I was actually 10 points over in my power totals. I upped her abilities and defenses some with the extra points. You might want to give her another pass.

I think that depends on whether you meant for Probability Field to be a standalone power or an array slot. I'm pretty sure that's where the 10p came from.

I guess when I was changing the Alternate Effects in her Personal Spells Array I went one too far. I put her back to the way she was with the corrections to you posted.

legend wrote:
JDRook wrote:Whale is actually 18p total. You may have counted Environmental Adaptation - Aquatic as 2 ranks of 2. The Whale's Growth also pushes Fort/Will to PL12.

Made changes to bring it to 20 points at PL.

PL's fixed, but I still get 18 total:
Growth 12 (innate) = 25p
Immunity 2 = 2p
Imperv Toughness 8 = 8p
Movement: EA - Aquatic = 2p
Senses 8 = 8p
Swimming 6 = 6p
Advantages = 3p
Skill bonuses = 4p
Abilities Adjustments = -40p
25+2+8+2+8+6+3+4-40=18p[/quote]

It's the Movement that's the problem. I listed as two ranks but its only 1 (2 points). Removed 1 rank of Reduced Dexterity.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Re: LEGEND'S R2P PL10-Verse: CRIMSON FOX

Postby legend » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

JDRook wrote:Spiderman - He's the poster-boy for Danger Sense, but DS requires a sense that can be potentially "dazzled". Mental seems like a good one but then he shouldn't be able to detect non-sentient attackers like robots or falling masonry. Using Touch is another idea I've seen used, giving a motion detector style sense that would be most similar to an actual spider, but then he couldn't detect subtler attacks like gasses. A third option would be to make Spidey-Sense "exotic", essentially its own sense, but in that case it should be commonly blockable by something other than specifically "Spidey-proof" powers.

You bring up an interesting point. I added Second Chance (Surprise) to Spidey's Spider-Sense to help fill in any gaps. I decreased his Presence by 1 to get the extra point but got 2 points so I increased his Acrobatics by 2.

JDRook wrote:Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+9) is +10 as written, and Defense total is 10, not 12, so you may have changed a few Abilities around and not caught all the dependencies. As written I get 2p leftover.

I fixed Close Combat: Unarmed. I still get 12 points for Defenses (5 Parry, 5 Will, 2 Fortitude)

JDRook wrote:Spider-Woman - Superhuman Hearing is costed wrong as written, putting her 1p over. Are you sure you want Penetrating Hearing?

I know. Penetrating Hearing does not seem to fit. I would never have put without a little research. Go to Marvel Wikia & you'll see this Superhuman Hearing power listed for her:

Spider-Woman's hearing is superhumanly acute and enables her to detect sound at virtually any frequency, and she's been known to detect, sort out, and correctly identify sounds through thick steel doors, and across considerable distances.

I fixed the power. I got the extra point from her Flexibilty, which was an incorrect LES.

JDRook wrote:Storm - Abilities total is 60, not 62, and Defenses total is 14, not 11. Also Acrobatics 2 (+7) should be +8 so I assume you changed Agility at least once.

Leaves me 1 point over. Dropped her Presence by 1 & increased her Will by 1.

JDRook wrote:Once more I refer you to the Special Selective Environment I mentioned under Crystal's notes. Storm could probably have 4-6 power option ranks she can move around to get any weather effect she wants and have more points to make Environment bigger.

Gave her 4 ranks of effect & upped the Environment rank.

JDRook wrote:Sub-Mariner - no actual errors, although Benefit (status) should probably mention that he's Prince of Atlantis. Also, because I used Aquaman as a template to save some typing, I noticed the Prince of Atlantis doesn't speak Atlantean (or conversely, is native Atlantean and doesn't speak English).

I changed status to King of Atlantis. Considering his status, the Benefit Advantage should probably be more than 1 rank but I am going to leave it as 1 rank.

What are you talking about? They always speak English in the comics! :lol: I gave him Languages (Atlantean). I lowered Athletics & Persuasion by 1 each to get the point.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Postby legend » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 pm

JDRook wrote:Texas Twister - no math problems, all peanut gallery comments!

His Enhanced Vision is arguably Counters Concealment with "Dust Storms" as the descriptor, but since it's the same cost the difference is largely academic.

I agree with that argument and changed it.

JDRook wrote:Dust Storm is interesting in that it links two different obscuring effects: the oft-debated Area Visual Concealment which may be considered effectively unresistible within its area, and an Affliction that persists outside the area as dust in your eyes. There's also room in the array slot to bump the DC up at least a rank or two for both effects.

Raising either effect by 1 will increase cost to 31 (1 point over)

JDRook wrote:An effect with Indirect 3 "can come from any point in a fixed direction (not away from you) or a fixed point in any direction." So how are you defining these?

Texas Twister's Tornado Blast & Tornado Grab should be able to originate from below or above the target.

JDRook wrote:Thing - LES on Expert Pilot saves Ben 2p!

Gave him Protected Hearing (Second Chance on hearing dependent damage) & upped his Insight & Vehicle skills.

JDRook wrote:Ultimate Unarmed Attack Roll was a surprise, but a great example of how the Thing's combat style differs from the Hulk's, letting him get a little strategic and lining up a Power Attacking Slam (potentially DC34) that can't miss.

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

JDRook wrote:Thor....

You've given me a lot to think about. I'll have to ponder this a bit more and address Thor in a separate post.

JDRook wrote:Tigra - no math, but some tuning opportunities.

You could drop Land on Feet and Instant Up and buy Skill Mastery: Acrobatics and get all the same functionality for 1p less. Also, Pounce gives her a 15' standing long jump for 1p, but without it her Athletics gives her a routine 11' standing long jump, so decide if that's worth it.

Dumped Land on Feet, Pounce, & Instant up with Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobatics, Athletics) & increased each skill by 1

JDRook wrote:Toad - This is a funny build.

LES on Flexible Bone Structure

Fixed. Gained a point.

JDRook wrote:These AEs are all kinda weird. So the Paralytic Resin he also uses to climb walls? Okay. The tongue has a Pheromone attack? Sure. Respiratory System has a knockdown affliction? . . . I think I need some descriptor on that one.

Yes. Definitely weird but I got these all from Marvel Wikia

Prehensile Tongue: The Toad has the ability to extend his tongue up to 30 feet in distance to ensnare objects and people. His tongue is superhumanly strong to the extent that he once killed a magistrate of Genosha by ensnaring him with his tongue and squeezing him, causing the magistrate to be crushed to death.

Pheromone Secretion: The Toad's tongue secretes odorless, pheremonous venom that seeps through the skin directly into the bloodstream. This venom allows him to control minds of any exposed to it to a limited extent..

Paralytic Resin: The Toad's pores secrete an adhesive resin that allows him to stick to any surface and paralyzes the nervous systems of any living organism that comes into contact with it.

Superhuman Respiratory System: The Toad's lungs can expand and compress large quantities of air that can be expelled with enough force to knock a fully grown human off their feet.

JDRook wrote:Also on Prehensile Build, Extra Limbs includes Improved Grab, so you save a point there. And whatever Respiratory System does, the Suffocation AE costs the same as just buying the Half-Immunity as a standalone power, so unless that attack is really conceptually tied to Toad's breathing, it's probably easier keeping them separate.

Removed the Improved Grab. I put the as an Half-Immunity AE of the Respiratory System due to the definition above. However you make a good point so I separated them.

JDRook wrote:All of Toad's attacks are close-range and essentially unarmed, though it's debatable whether the CC:Unarmed skill is meant to cover this range of attacks, considering it can't even be used to grab or trip. I'd recommend taking the extra points and putting them toward the Close Attack Advantage, or even the Fighting Ability, solidifying those bonuses, giving Toad a better Grab attack to go with all of his tongue's Grab traits, and generally making him a little more Ray Park.

Did just that, Dumped CC:Unarmed skill, added Close Attack. Had to compensate a bit so I decreased INT by 1, increased Acrobatics, etc, etc.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Re: LEGEND'S R2P PL10-Verse: CRIMSON FOX

Postby legend » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

JDRook wrote:Thor - No math errors here.

All those underpointed array slots make me twitchy! I think Hammer/Shield/Throwing are thematically similar enough that you could put them all in one slot, saving you 2 points.

On the other hand, there's the Summon, which technically shouldn't work. The power is a Move Object that only work on Mjolnir, but it's in an array that's Easily Removable, meaning that the power itself is disarmable and therefore unavailable if Thor is disarmed or Mjolnir is otherwise removed from his control. Essentially, you've locked a key in a box that you need that key to open.

There's a lot of discussions about weapons that act like Mjolnir, this one most recently. I think the easiest way to make something similar to your MO for the hammer-return (which I assume is to allow Thor not only to call Mjolnir to his hand but also use the incoming trip as a potential attack) workable would be to take away the "Easily" and just make it Removable. The descriptor would then be that the hammer is always in Thor's control no matter the distance (unless a Complication stops it) and an in-combat disarm wouldn't remove the powers. This would be a little expensive though (6p off the Easily Removable discount). Also, instead of the MO, to hit a target on the way back to Thor I'd consider putting some flat extras on his throwing, like a rank of Homing, or possibly Indirect 3 (from any point, toward Thor).

It's all a tricky balance, with Thor's godliness and versatility making it hard to keep him in RtP limits.

After my last post, I saw an Avengers cartoon where he was both disarmed by a blast & Mjolnir was deflected as he summoned it. This made me think Mjolnir should remain Easily Removable

• I removed Summon Mjolnir from Mjolnir, making it a power independent of Mjolnir.
• I combined Hammer, Shield, & Throwing into a power called Warhammer. Since I had room I also increased Improved Critical by 1 on the close & ranged attack.
• I also modified Weather Control a bit
• I lowered Athletics & Insight by 1
• I changed Takedown 2 to Takedown

I admit Summon Mjolnir leaves a lot to be desired. First, its not Perception Ranged. Second, it should have a sensory component like Senses 6 (Detect Mjolnir, Extended 4, Ranged).

There's a lot other things I'd love to add as well; like or Indirect 2 on Mjolnir's Lightning or your suggestion of Indirect 3 on Mjolnir's Ranged Damage. At least anyone using R2P will have a clear concept for further development and plenty of material for power stunts.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Postby JDRook » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I went back over the list and added the other Marvel characters you did after Wolverine.

Iron Patriot - obviously similar to Iron Man, although the armor itself is relatively weaker, since Norman's still seems to have some Goblin mojo left. This just means the numbers have changed significantly in some cases.

Still buying Food with LS

Norman's Unibeam has a shorter range than Tony's, but unlimited uses where Tony has Unreliable (5). Is that intentional?

Offenses still list Tony's Repulsor numbers.

Moonstone - Photon Blasts as written have no effect when Intangible.

Rogue variants - I was looking at how you used the Power Theft build from the Meta Power Profile, and was puzzling over the Free Action extra. If you Linked the Variable to the Affliction they would both go off as the same attack and you wouldn't have to blow a mittful of points on bumping your Variable action. Then I thought about it and realized that keeping the Variable unLinked and making it Free Action could actually allow you to access ALL of a target's traits if you wanted, just not necessarily all at once.

To use your builds as an example, Rogue 2.0a has Variable 9, meaning she has 45p to copy powers with. Your Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) build has 42p worth of Powers, but also has superhuman Str and Sta scores and a bunch of useful Advantages. If Rogue managed to get a full drain on Carol, she could simulate having all of her traits by using them as needed each turn, switching her Variable as a Free Action. So she could get her Stamina 10 and Invulnerability right away for 25p, and with the remaining 20p she could distribute points between STR, Flight, Photon Blasts, Seventh Sense, and various Advantages, very similar to having a Dynamic Array with those powers.

Spirit of '76 - All good. Another opportunity to swap Instant Up for SM:Acro.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e
JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Postby legend » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 pm

JDRook wrote:Valkyrie - I was going to suggest combining Sword/Defend into one array slot for the Dragon Fang, but unless you consider "Magical Barrier" to be a Broad descriptor, Destroy Magic Barrier is actually only 7p, which lowers the whole array cost and leaves 4p leftover.

Increased Dodge, Close Combat: Unarmed, & Intimidation by 1. Added Extended 2 to Death Sense.

JDRook wrote:Also, Aragorn's Defenses total 11, not 12, so you have another point there, too.

Gave Aragorn Improved Initiative

JDRook wrote:Venom - Defenses total is 6, not 4, so Eddie's 2p over.

Dropped the Genetic Memory power as it seemed more like a plot device for an R2P Venom.

JDRook wrote:Jump has the same minimal effect on Brock as Tigra's above. Venom Sense needs a sense type like Spiderman's.

Dropped Leaping. Had 1 point left so I increased Will by 1. Made Venom Sense mental

JDRook wrote:Vision - no errors found, although I know you mentioned wanting to come back and rejigger Vision once you were done with Rogue.

Rejiggered. I was concerned about the legitimacy of using the build's CC: Unarmed bonus for his Phasing Attacks. That's no longer issue. Also removed "Android Mind" power. Marvel Wikia states Vision's mind has been shown to be close enough to human to be affected by telepathy.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Postby legend » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 am

JDRook wrote:War Machine - Repulsor Beams as written would cost 28p and throw off the array cost. I assume you used Iron Man as a template and missed a few adjustments.

Reduced Damage by 1 to correct.

JDRook wrote:I'd also recommend the non-meal version of Life Support.

Corrected.

JDRook wrote:Warlock - it doesn't affect the cost, but I'm not sure why Conversion is an Attack, since that would require a resistance roll.

Since the Healing Attack is Empathic, Warlock is healed and the target acquires the damage/condition. It might seem a bit unorthodox but its similiar in cost and effect as a Damage (or Weaken) Limited (by Warlock's penalties to Toughness) with a Healing Limited by Damage (or Weaken).

JDRook wrote:Wasp - Turns out the Normal Strength Extra for Shrinking also removes the Intimidation penalty, so Janet's Intimidation is +2, all the time. Who knew?

Corrected.

JDRook wrote:Also, Stealth should be 0 (+2,+26), although it would be PL capped at +20.

Fixed. Added a note about the PL cap.

JDRook wrote:There are 3 advantages, not 2, so your points are over.

Corrected. Dropped Parry by 1 to compensate.

JDRook wrote:For some reason I thought Wasp Sting could only be used when she was shrunk, which would save you a mess of points, but it doesn't say anything about that in her wiki.

I thought the same thing and looked at several websites but could not find an answer. I added the following option to her build:

Option:
By Limiting Wasp Sting to while 6 inches or smaller you can gain +10 points. Use the points as follows:
Parry +1 (+1 point)
Will +3 (+3 points)
Fortitude +2 (+2 points)
Close Combat: Unarmed +4 (+2 points)
Expertise: Fashion +2 (+1 point)
Insight 2 (+1 point)

JDRook wrote:White Queen - since both her Astral and Mental sense are of the mental type, she could arguably have Extended on both for the same cost.

Combined them into Mental Sense.

JDRook wrote:LES on Psi-Technician

Fixed. Had an extra point so I gave her Technology 2.

JDRook wrote:Contol Psionics should probably be Subtle as well, no change array cost.

Added.

JDRook wrote:Pain Touch is obviously touch range, but is there any reason it's not a higher rank? It's currently less than half the cost of the array slot. If you like it at rank 7, another option could be to have it share a slot with Psychic Surgery, since they could be considered conceptually similar effects able to heal or harm a target's nervous system.

I had it at rank 7 because I originally felt Close Combat: Unarmed would be the attack bonus. I've moved away from the school of thought so I upped it to 10 and added Accurate 3.

JDRook wrote:TelComm needs Comprehend 3 to bypass language and be understood by all.

Corrected.

JDRook wrote:Wolfsbane - A good example of multiple Alternate Forms, although the two are so similar I'm tempted to take most of the powers out of the array and just use the varying powers inside, but that's mostly a presentational thing. Also, at least some of her senses are still available in her human form, so those could definitely be outside the array.

I am not sure if her senses are available in human form.

JDRook wrote:Wolverine - That's a nice straightforward Wolvie build. Abilities total is 72, not 73, so you still have 1p leftover.

Upped his Dodge by 1.
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Postby legend » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 am

JDRook wrote:Iron Patriot - obviously similar to Iron Man, although the armor itself is relatively weaker, since Norman's still seems to have some Goblin mojo left. This just means the numbers have changed significantly in some cases.

Still buying Food with LS

Corrected. Had an extra point so I upped his Will by 1.

JDRook wrote:Norman's Unibeam has a shorter range than Tony's, but unlimited uses where Tony has Unreliable (5). Is that intentional?

Yes. Marvel wikia states Osborn altered the unibeam to a star, reducing the amount of energy released by it making it a much weaker beam. I wanted to keep it at rank 10 becasuse of PL and the array so I reduced its range in order to differentiate.

JDRook wrote:Offenses still list Tony's Repulsor numbers.

Corrected

JDRook wrote:Moonstone - Photon Blasts as written have no effect when Intangible.

This was a decision based upon points.

JDRook wrote:Rogue variants - I was looking at how you used the Power Theft build from the Meta Power Profile, and was puzzling over the Free Action extra. If you Linked the Variable to the Affliction they would both go off as the same attack and you wouldn't have to blow a mittful of points on bumping your Variable action. Then I thought about it and realized that keeping the Variable unLinked and making it Free Action could actually allow you to access ALL of a target's traits if you wanted, just not necessarily all at once.

To use your builds as an example, Rogue 2.0a has Variable 9, meaning she has 45p to copy powers with. Your Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) build has 42p worth of Powers, but also has superhuman Str and Sta scores and a bunch of useful Advantages. If Rogue managed to get a full drain on Carol, she could simulate having all of her traits by using them as needed each turn, switching her Variable as a Free Action. So she could get her Stamina 10 and Invulnerability right away for 25p, and with the remaining 20p she could distribute points between STR, Flight, Photon Blasts, Seventh Sense, and various Advantages, very similar to having a Dynamic Array with those powers.

Exactly. The free action means she can get all powers without having a huge number of ranks in Variable. A lot more fun to play!

JDRook wrote:Spirit of '76 - All good. Another opportunity to swap Instant Up for SM:Acro.

Made the change
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Postby JDRook » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 am

legend wrote:
JDRook wrote:Warlock - it doesn't affect the cost, but I'm not sure why Conversion is an Attack, since that would require a resistance roll.

Since the Healing Attack is Empathic, Warlock is healed and the target acquires the damage/condition. It might seem a bit unorthodox but its similar in cost and effect as a Damage (or Weaken) Limited (by Warlock's penalties to Toughness) with a Healing Limited by Damage (or Weaken).

I think I get what you're trying to do, but I don't think it should work that way. Essentially you have an "attack" that targets and heals yourself but has a side-effect allowing you to impose your current conditions on others? That's a neat effect, but it really shouldn't be Healing doing it.

A simpler and more intuitive way to do it could be to have a Conversion Attack that is just Damage (maybe Concentration) with a descriptor of turning organics into "techno-organics" and draining them of "lifeglow", and a Regen 10 with Source (Damage from Conversion Attack) to handle the healing side of it. The Regen would remove a -1 Toughness penalty for every round of Conversion damage before removing conditions, but that's really the only downside of using it instead of Healing; it's even slightly cheaper and more reliable.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e
JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

JACK O' LANTERN (Jason Philip Macendale, Jr.) (PL 10)

Postby legend » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

STR 3, STA 3, AGL 6, DEX 3, FGT 6, INT 3, AWE 3, PRE 1
Powers:
Costume: Energy Aura 1 (Fire); Immunity 3 (Heat, Suffocation Effects); Protection 7, Senses 2 (Extended Vision, Infravision); Removable (-3 point) • 13 points
Pogo Platform: Flight 5, Platform, Removable (-1 point) • 4 points
Pumpkin Bombs: Array (30 points), Removable (-7 points) • 28 points
• Anesthetic: Ranged Cloud Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep) • 30 points
• Concussion: Ranged Burst Area Damage 10 • 1 point
• Flash-Bang: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Impaired, Disabled, Unaware), Quirk (vision & hearing) • 1 point
• Lachrymal (Tears): Ranged Cloud Area 2 Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Impaired, Disabled, Unaware), Limited to vision • 1 point
• Regurgitation Gas: Ranged Cloud Area 2 Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Dazed & Hindered, Prone & Stunned), Limited Degree • 1 point
• Smoke: Ranged Cloud Area Visual Concealment Attack 4, Increased DC 4 • 1 point
Advantages: Accurate Attack, Close Attack 3, Defensive Attack, Evasion, Favored Environment (Air), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip
Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 6 (+9), Close Combat: Unarmed 5 (+14), Expertise: Military 2 (+5), Expertise: Science 2 (+5), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 4 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Technology 4 (+7), Vehicles 6 (+9)
Offenses:
Initiative +10
Pumpkin Bomb -, Varies, Varies
Unarmed +14, Close, Damage 3
Defenses: Dodge 10, Parry 10, Will 8, Fort 11, Toughness 10
Power Points: Abilities 56 + Powers 45 + Advantages 10 + Skills 18 + Defenses 21 = 150
legend
Superhero
Superhero

BRAWN (PL 10)

Postby legend » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am

Might over microchips.

STR 12, STA -, AGL 3, DEX 0, FGT 3, INT 0, AWE 3, PRE 0
Powers:
Armor: Impervious Toughness 14 • 14 points
Artillery Resistance: Immunity 20 (Ranged Burst Area Damage Effects), Half Effect • 10 points
Auto-Repair: Regeneration 1 • 1 point
Communications: Feature 1 (Commlink) • 1 point
Construct: Immunity 40 (Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects) • 40 points
Transform: Array (45 points) • 46 points
• Autobot Mode: Blowtorch (Damage 5 Linked to Weaken Toughness 5, Affects Objects Only); Enhanced Strength 4; Enhanced Advantage 2 (Equipment 2 (Blaster Pistol)); Enhanced Skill 1 (Intimidation +2); Enhanced Parry 5; Growth 4, Permanent, Innate; Protection 10 • 45 points
• SUV Mode: Drill (Burrowing 7); Enhanced Dodge 2, Feature 3 (car features); Grappling Claws (Elongation 2, Limited to grappling claw); Growth 8, Permanent, Innate; Morph 1; Protection 6, Speed 4 • 1 point
Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 5, Diehard, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Smash, Power Attack
Skills: Intimidation 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Blaster Pistol 4 (+4), Stealth 0 (-1/-7*)
Offenses:
Initiative +3
Blaster Pistol +4, Close, Damage 5
Unarmed +8, Close, Damage 12 (Crit 19-20)
Defenses: Dodge 3, Parry 6/-1*, Will 9, Fort Immune, Toughness 14
Power Points: Abilities 16 + Powers 112 + Advantages 10 + Skills 4 + Defenses 8 = 150
*SUV Mode

Note: SUV Mode Speed 5 total
legend
Superhero
Superhero

DEADMAN (Boston Brand) (PL 10)

Postby legend » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 am

STR -, STA -, AGL 5, DEX 0, FGT 1, INT 1, AWE 5, PRE 2
Powers:
Possession: Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Controlled), Affects Corporeal 10, Extra (merge with subject), Instant Recovery, Limited to Third Degree, Insidious, Quirk (creatures with Int -3 or higher), Subtle 1; Enhanced Advantages 2 (Power Attack, Skill Mastery (Athletics)); Enhanced Skill 5 (Athletics +10); Alternate Effect (Flight 6, Subtle 2) • 19 points
Spectral Form: Concealment 10, Permanent; Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects); Insubstantial 4 (not versus magic), Permanent, Innate; Protection 3; Regeneration 1; Senses 4 (Vision and Auditory Counters Incorpreal Concealment), Dimensional 2 (lands of the dead) • 81 points
Advantages: Close Attack 2, Connected, Defensive Roll 5, Evasion, Luck, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics)
Skills: Acrobatics 5 (+10), Close Combat: Possession 7 (+10), Expertise: Magic 1 (+2), Expertise: Supernatural 1 (+2), Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 2 (+7), Persuasion 2 (+4)
Offenses:
Initiative +5
Possession +10, Close, Affliction 10
Defenses: Dodge 12, Parry 9, Will 10, Fortitude Immune, Toughness 8/3
Power Points: Abilities 8 + Powers 100 + Advantages 11 + Skills 11 + Defenses 20 = 150
legend
Superhero
Superhero

BANE (PL 10)

Postby legend » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

STR 7/5*, STA 7/5*, AGL 7, DEX 1, FGT 7, INT 5, AWE 6, PRE 4
Powers:
Venom: Enhanced Strength 2; Enhanced Stamina 2; Enhanced Advantages 3 (All-Out Attack, Improved Hold, Power Attack); Protection 1; Regeneration 5; Activation 2 (Standard); Removable (-3 points) • 12 points
Equipment:
Advantages: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Eidetic Memory, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Hold, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Taunt
Skills: Acrobatics 5 (+12), Athletics 7 (+14/+12*), Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+13), Deception 8 (+12), Expertise: Philosophy 2 (+7), Expertise: Sociology 2 (+7), Expertise: Theology 2 (+7), Insight 6 (+12), Intimidation 8 (+12), Perception 6 (+12), Persuasion 8 (+12)
Offenses:
Initiative +7
Unarmed +13, Close, Damage 7/5* (Crit 19-20)
Defenses: Dodge 12, Parry 12, Will 8, Fortitude 12/10*, Toughness 8/5*
Power Points: Abilities 80 + Powers 12 + Advantages 11 + Skills 30 + Defenses 17 = 150
*Without Venom
legend
Superhero
Superhero

Re: LEGEND'S R2P PL10-Verse: BANE & DEADMAN (DCAU), BRAWN (G1)

Postby BlindPugh » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 am

Hi, something of a cheeky request to make, so I completely understand if you say no. I was wondering if you'd mind me using your Atom build under another name as a submission for a PBP game on the forum? Of course I'd give you full credit for the build. I was searching for inspiration on how to build a better shrinking hero & your Atom does everything I want & in a far more elegant way than I'm even near being able to replicate yet.

Again, I completely understand if you'd rather I didn't.

Thanks either way :)
When realities collide- Quicksilver With thanks to Tatooedman.
Shadow war- Bill Sakowski
Toronto's greatest heroes- Green Ronin
BlindPugh
Compatriot
Compatriot

JUICE (Black Vulcan) (PL 10)

Postby legend » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 am

STR 3, STA 5, AGL 5, DEX 0, FGT 2, INT 1, AWE 3, PRE 2
Powers:
Electrical Immunity: Immunity 10 (Electrical Effects) • 10 points
Electricity Generation: Array (30 points) • 36 points
• Ball Lightning: Ranged Burst Area Damage 10 • 30 points
• Blackout: Burst Area Nullify Electronics 10, Broad, Simultaneous, Close Range • 1 point
• Chain Lightning: Ranged Damage 8, Multiattack, Accurate 6 • 1 point
• Electric Blast: Ranged Electricty Damage 12, Accurate 4, Improved Critical 2 • 1 point
• Energy Form: Burst Area 2 Damage 10, Selective, Limited to targets touching conductive medium • 1 point
• Lightning: Line Area 2 Damage 10 • 30 points
• Shocking Touch: Damage 12 Linked to Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated); Accurate 3, Improved Critical 3 • 1 point
Electroport: Teleport 7, Medium (along conductive surface), Turnabout • 8 points
Recharge: Regeneration 10, Source (Electricity) • 5 points
Equipment:
Advantages: Accurate Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Evasion, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged Cover)
Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+8), Athletics 5 (+8), Close Combat: Unarmed 10 (+12), Insight 2 (+5), Perception 5 (+8), Technology 1 (+2)
Offenses:
Initiative +9
Ball Lightning -, Ranged Burst Area, Damage 10
Blackout -, Burst Area, Nullify Electronics 10
Chain Lightning +12, Ranged, Multiattack Damage 8
Conductive Burst -, Burst Area 2, Damage 10
Electric Blast +8, Ranged, Damage 12 (Crit 18-20)
Lightning -, Line Area 2, Damage 10
Shocking Touch +8, Damage 12 Linked to Affliction 12 (Crit 17-20)
Unarmed +12, Close, Damage 3
Defenses: Dodge 12, Parry 12, Will 9, Fortitude 11, Toughness 8/5
Power Points: Abilities 42 + Powers 59 + Advantages 7 + Skills 13 + Defenses 29 = 150
legend
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call