The Claws in Tigra's first DCA stats set have been modifed so I don't forget.
Here's the second set of stats for our second Tigra entry -- which corresponds to the rest of the 1970s, before she joins the Avengers.
In the previous entry I was still using Enhanced stats and stuff since Greer would sometimes operate as a human person, but at this point she's basically Tigra all the time. So there's little need to bother with explaining the difference between forms.
Basically she's stronger and faster and more experienced, though her Insight is starting to go as her Cat powers recede. Also see the notes for an effect that's easy in DCH and not so much in DCA. Tigra (1976-1980)
Marvel UniverseBiography, characterisation, pictures, power description and the like at writeups.orgAbilities
Strength 07, Stamina 02, Agility 06, Dexterity 01, Fighting 05, Intellect 01, Awareness 01, Presence 01Averaged PL
• 15 points • Descriptor: Cat People science and magic
- Enhanced senses -- Senses 4 (Extended hearing, Extended Tracking Olfactory), Enhanced Skill (3 Ranks of Insight (Quirk - no Resist Influence and, most devastatingly, no Innuendo))
- Fur -- Immunity 1 (Cold environments, Limited to half-effect)
- Run Tigra run -- Leaping 2, Speed 5, Evasion
- Catfall -- Movement 1 (Safe fall (Limited 1 - needs ways to break her fall), Sure-footed (Limited 1 - works on unstable surfaces but not slippery ones)Claws
• 3 points
- Strength-based Slashing Damage 1
- Lashing out -- Strength-based Damage, Accurate, Improved Threat, Limited 1 - only vs. targets with no STA ability (usually robots) • Descriptor: SkillEnticing
• 1 point • Descriptor: Hybrid appearance
Attractive, 2 Ranks of Persuasion, both Limited 2 to man-beast hybridsSacrificial image
• 1 point • Descriptor: Cat People magic ?
Feature 1 (might be able to project a sacrificial image, see the Powers & Abilities section)Human form
• 1 point (Removable) • Descriptor: Cat People magic
Feature 1 (can revert to her human form using her amulet, but almost never does so)Combat Advantages
Close attack 2, Defensive Roll 5, <i>Evasion</i>Other Advantages
Benefit 1 (Champion of the Cat People), Benefit 1 (Friend of Dr. Tumolo)Skills
Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 6 (+13), Close combat (Unarmed/claws) 4 (+11), Deception 2 (+3), Expertise (Streetwise) 2 (+3) (Limited 1 to Chicago), Insight 2 (+3) <i>(+6 for most applications)</i>, Perception 3 (+4), Persuasion 1 (+2), Stealth 3 (+9), Treatment 2 (+3) (Limited 2 to Stabilise and Revive)Offense
Unarmed +11, Close, Damage 7
Claws +11 (+13 vs. non-living targets), Close, Damage 8Defense
Dodge 12, Parry 11
Toughness 7/2*, Fortitude 9, Will 7
*Without Defensive Roll bonusComplicationsExotic looks
Tigra isn't frightening, but she's certainly unusual-lookingBlow to the head
Tigra's Fortitude is lowered by 4 against effects she cannot dodge or otherwise react toTemper
Greer find it difficult to rein in her new animal instincts Working poor
Ms. Nelson has next to no income and mostly operates using money from Dr. Tumolo and other Cat personsPower levelsTrade-off areas.
Attack & Effect PL 10, Dodge/Toughness PL 10, Parry/Toughness PL 9, Fort & Will PL 8Point total 118
Abilities 48, Defences 24, Skills 14, Powers 21, Devices 0, Advantages 9. Equiv. PL 8.Notes
The Claws are treated as having a +12 Offence bonus for PL computations. The surprisingly low Stamina is compensated for by a high Defensive Roll to model her tendency to be knocked out by surprise attacks.Notes
During this era Tigra demonstrated pretty good stats, but keeps underperforming as a heroine despite these. She lacks a spark, an heroic focus, the right stuff. The closest equivalent in game terms is that Tigra somehow gets a much-reduced Hero Points allotment - by 60% or so - and is often at the mercy of the d20, making her performance inconsistent and forcing her to save her Hero Points. She keeps those for when she's in particularly serious danger, or when she's facing Kraven the Hunter - against whom she'll gladly spent the Hero Points she managed to save.