Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Kirinke's Third Edition Builds

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

The Shadow III Legacy Character PL 8

Postby kirinke » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 am

Concept art linkie http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... Tsabo6.jpg

NAME: The Shadow III. REAL NAME: Adrienne Margo Cranston.
CONCEPT: Legacy character psychic detective/crime fighter.
Hero Points 1. Languages: English (Native).
PL8: 120pp

BACKSTORY
My family.... Is complicated to say the least. Well. Let's start from the beginning, with my Grandfather, Lamont Cranston. To the public, he was a man about town, a rich dilletant playboy. In reality, he started out as a Master spy during the first world war and somehow wound up in the Orient, where he became Ying-Ko, a ruthless warlord, drug-kingpin and all around really bad guy. He was saved, redeemed by a Tulku, a holy man, who trained him in the mental and physical arts and sent him on a quest of atonement, to protect the helpless and serve justice upon the wicked. Cliche, I know. But here we are, three generations later, doing the same thing. It's the family business, the wealthy dilletantes we are, is just a cover. A really nice cover, but a mask all the same.

The mantle of the Shadow goes to the eldest child and as luck would have it, that eldest child is me. Well, I'm an only child, my mum died in childbirth and my dad got his knee shot out once too many times for him to comfortably gallavant around beating the snot (and sometimes the life) out of criminals and terrorists. Now, don't get me wrong, I've been training pretty much my whole life to get to where I am, though my dad, granddad and I know I've still got more training in my future, but sometimes, only experience can make or break someone. So. My dad retired to the life of a rich playboy and gave me the cloak, guns and whole deal.

My first adventure was up against the old family foe, the Khans, the current one is a real piece of work Chao Da Kahn. The little.... Okay. Let's not give every psychic in a twelve mile radius a migraine. Anyway.

More or less, the sorry son of an ugly pig was plotting to cover the city in Ricin, a nasty poison that would have killed thousands horribly. I stopped it by the skin of my teeth and from there, well the relationship went downhill fast.

I've also had run-ins with the Sigh Brotherhood, another nasty outfit specializing in piracy, drug smuggling, human trafficking... Who am I kidding? They don't specialize in anything, but instead gleefully dip their spidery, fat fingers in just about any vice you can think of. They are straight crooks, worse than the Yakuza or the Russian Mafia and I'm in agreement with the Phantom on those guys. They need to go down. I happily help out with that little chore whenever they try to operate in New York... Or the United States really. Just on general principles alone. It gives me the warm fuzzies when I do shut down their operations, usually violently, but oh well. Criminals and such tend to not positively respond to anything but a good curb-stomping. So, there you have it, the family business lives on. And gods willing, it will continue on in the future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLICATIONS
Enemies: The Khans, a family enemy composed of super-criminals and terrorists, masterminds and more or less the evil counterpart to the Cranstons. Needless to say, they don't like each other much. The current head of the Khan's is Chao Da Khan.
-Sigh Brotherhood: An ancient band of pirates that have lately turned their sights on the United States. The Shadow has teamed up with the Phantom on numerous occasions to combat this threat.

Legacy (Responsibility): Adriene has the responsibility to live up to the reputation of her family and keep up the Shadow name, instilling fear into the wicked and hope into the helpless, making sure that the underworld knows that there is a price to pay for their wickedness and the Shadow is all to willing to make sure they meet that price.
Abilities [48pp]
Strength: 0; Stamina: 2; Agility: 4; Dexterity: 4; Fighting: 4; Intellect: 4; Awareness: 4; Presence: 2 [48pp]

Advantages: Benefit-Wealth (4), Connected, Contacts, Eidetic Memory, Equipment (4), Fearless, Hide in plain sight. Improved Initiative, Jack-of-All-Trades, Power Attack, Well Informed [16pp]
Skills: [12pp 37skill ranks/3]
Close Combat-Unarmed 9 (4base +7skills)
Deception 7 (2base +5skills)
Intimidate 10 (2base +8skills)
Perception 5 (4base +1skills)
Persuasion 7 (2base +5skills)
Ranged Combat-heavy Pistol 10 (4base +6skills)
Sleight of Hand 5 (4base +1skills)
Stealth 8 (4base + 4skills)
Vehicles 5 (4base +1skills)
POWERS [39pp]
Power to Cloud Men's Minds [Array 4] 9 pp
DEFAULT: Invisibility: Invisibility 4 (Total concealment from all visual senses; Quirk: shadow is visible in light and Enhanced Dodge 4 (Resitable by Will -1;)
ALT: Morph: Morph 2 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Narrow group (Humanoid females)(Flaws: Limited: Resitable by Will -1)
Expanded Awareness (Super Senses 1 (Danger Sense [Mental] (Power Feats: Defencive Roll 2, Uncanny Dodge) 4pp
Who knows What Evil [(Array 11] 26pp
@ The Shadow Knows (Mind reading 5 ; Linked Mental Communication 2 [1 Mile], and Comprehend 2[Understand and Anyone Can Understand])
AE: My Will is Your Will (Mind Control (Affliction 5 [Resisted Will (Dazed, Compelled, Controlled)](Extras: Perception Range +2, Culmulative +1)
AE: Shadow Step (Teleport 6 (Extras: Accurate +1, Easy +1; Flaws: Limited to shadows/darkness -1; Power Feats: Turnabout, change direction, change velocity)
AE: Open your Mind to the Darkness (Super Senses 18 (Ranged Awareness [Psionic], Ranged Awareness [Cosmic], Spatial Awreness 4 [Accurate, Ranged, Radius, Mental Sense], Dark vision 2, Precognition, Postcognition (Flaws: Postcognition and Precognition (Distracting -1, Unreliable -1)
AE: Whispers of the Shadows (ALT: Remote Sensing: Remote Sensing 10 [Visual - Hearing], Range: 8 miles; Flaw: Medium [Shadows] -1; Power Feats: Subtle 2) [1pp]
Equipment: [20pp, 4 points of equipment]
Paired Heavy Pistols (Blast 4 Split attack) [9ep]
Shadow Costume and Cloak (Protection 2, Subtle) [3ep]
Multi-tool [1pp]
Mini-Tracer [1pp]
Binoculars [1pp]
Gas Mask [1pp]
Restraints [1pp]
Lock Release Gun [1pp]
2 floating EP as needed

Stately Manor 16ep (Points Spent per GM approval)
Toughness 10. Size Huge
FEATURES
Communications, Computer, Garage, Library, Gym, Living Space, Power System, Security System [DC 20], Personnel, Alternate [Secret Sanctum of the Shadow]
3 ABILITIES +2 Defenses + 8 features = 13EP

ALTERNATE OF STATELY MANOR SANCTUM 1EP
Size: Large; Toughness: 10
Features: Concealed, Computer, Communciations, Laboratory, Library, Workshop, Holding cells, Power system, Living Space, Security System 2 [DC30]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat:
Unarmed: +8, Firearms: +10
Damage: +0 (Unarmed), +4 (Twin Heavy Pistols [Split Attack])
Initiative: +8
Defences: (6 pp)
Toughness +2, +4 (Defencive Roll), +6 (Shadow Costume [Ballistic only], Dodge 4, +8 (One with the Shadows), Parry 8, Fortitude 2, Will 6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Skills 11 + Advantages 16 + Powers 39 + Defenses 6 = 120pp
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Jade PL 10/150PP

Postby kirinke » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 am

Character art linkie: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 4a8keq.jpg

ABILITIES
0 STR
10 STA
2 DEX
2 AGL
2 FGT
2 INT
2 AWE
2 PRE
PP 44

SAVES
2(10) Dodge
2(10) Parry
10 Fort
10 Tough
2(6) Will
PP 22

SKILLS
2(10) Close Combat, unarmed
2(10) Ranged Combat, weather control array
2(10) Persuasion
2(8) Perception
2(8) Deception
2(8) Stealth
2(8) Sleight of Hands
2(8) Treatment
Expertise
2(8) Herbal Lore
PP 30

ADVANTAGES
Luck x2
Taunt
Startle
Improved Init x2
PP 6

INDEPENDENT POWERS
12 PP Flight 5. Alt Speed 5/Leaping 5. Alt: Movement Wall Crawling full movement
2 PP Immunity to Weather: Immunity 2 (Earthly Weather)
1 PP Feature: No matter the weather conditions, you remain dry, your hair and clothing never mussed by the wind.
PP 15

WEATHER CONTROL ARRAY 10
Arctic Freeze 8: Snare
Blinding Arc 8: Visual Dazzle
Cyclone 7: Burst Area Ranged Affliction (Resisted and Overcome by Strength; Hindered and Impaired, Prone and
Stunned, Incapacitated), Alternate Resistance (Strength), Concentration, Extra Condition, Instant Recovery
Exposure 8: Ranged Affliction (Resisted and Overcome by Fortitude; Fatigued, Exhausted, Incapacitated), Subtle
Hailstorm 9: Burst Area Ranged Damage (bludgeoning), Indirect 2 (falling from above)
Lightning Bolt 10: Ranged Damage (electrical)
Wind Blast 10: Cone Area Move Object, Close Range, Limited to Pushing Away
Fog 10: Environment (Visibility, disabling)
Windscreen 10: Deflect, Reflect
PP 33
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Bishop PL 8/120 Psionic

Postby kirinke » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 am

Concept Art Link: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4s1n7x.jpg

ABILITIES
0 STR
0 STA
0 DEX
0 AGL
0 FGT
4 INT
4 AWE
4 PRE
PP 24

DEFENSES
8 Dodge
8 Parry
8 Fort
8 Tough
4(8) Will
PP 28

SKILLS
8 Close Combat, Unarmed
8 Ranged Combat, Array
4(8) Insight
4(8) Perception
4(8) Persuasion
4(8) Deception
4(6) Investigation
Expertise
4(6) Psychology
PP 18

ADVANTAGES
Speed of Thought
Improved Init
Fearless
PP 4

INDEPENDENT POWERS
Mind Shield 8: Protection 8
PP 8

MIND POWERS
Telepathy: Communication 4 (Anywhere on Earth), Comprehend languages all, machines all, animals all
Mind Reading 8, Comprehend languages all, machines all, animals all
Telekinesis 8: Move object, precise/shapable area
Telekinetic Blast 8: Shapeable Area/Selective
Mental Invisibility: Concealment 10 (All Senses), Limited to Minds, Resistible by Will (DC 20)
Empathy: Senses 3 (Detect Emotion, Acute, Ranged), Aura Reading: Senses 3 (Detect Emotional and Physical State, Ranged), visual and mental
Teleport 7: Accurate/Progression mass 8/change direction/Change Velocity
PP 38

COMPLICATIONS
Bad Luck with men: Bishop is notorious for having bad luck with men, so much so that she has recently begun wondering if she's cursed. Either they're evil and wanting something from her, or something happens that ruins the date (The crime league staging a heist at wherever they are for example). This happens like 90 percent of the time. It's gotten to the point where her boss has some of the boys follow her if she's going on a date, just to back her up in case things go wrong.

Relationship: Bishop is one of the children of Professor Psion, one whose mother broke free of Professor Psion's conditioning and fled, changing her name and hiding her identity so well that he was never able to find her, until Elizabeth was an adult. By then, Elizabeth had already been raised to be the exact opposite of the Psions, putting them immediately at odds with one another. She feels impelled to do her best to save her nieces and nephews from themselves and her they in turn do their best to try to bring her into the fold. She's been working on Jump, sensing that he's the one most likely to leave the fold, always telling him he has a place, if he decides to do so.

BACKGROUND
Her mother Adriene Mallory was once a girlfriend of Parker Psion, unaware of his criminal history or mental powers. As she became aware of what he was doing, she realized that she was pregnant (having been secretly and fled in horror, changing her name to Mallory and hiding herself so successfully, Parker Psion never found her.

She raised Elizabeth alone, sending her to Claremont to help hone her abilities and hopefully help instill a sense of responsibility to her. She succedded and the girl turned into a successful young lady, joining Aegis at the age of 25.

In many ways, Bishop is the exact opposite of the Psions wise both in attitude and upbringing.

LANGUAGES
Native Language

POWER POINT BREAKDOWN
Abilities 16 + Powers 41 + Advantages 6 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 120
Last edited by kirinke on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Thermite PL 8/120 Fire Elementalist

Postby kirinke » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 am

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... temiel.jpg

NAME: Thermite
Sex: Female
Concept: Fire Elementalist

Energy Controller - PL 8

Strength 0, Stamina 6, Agility 4, Dexterity 2, Fighting 4, Intellect 2, Awareness 0, Presence 2

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover)

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+6), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+8), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise: Military 6 (+8), Insight 4 (+4), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 4 (+4), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Energy Control 6 (+8)

Powers
Fire Array
Element Control: Element Control 8 (Element: Fire, 6 tons)
Environment: Environment 8 (Light (Bright), Radius: 0.5 miles)
Fire Control: Energy Control 8 (DC 23; Precise)
Fireburst: Shapeable Area Blast 4 (DC 19; Shapeable Area: 30 feet, cubic)
Fireflash: Dazzle 8 (Affects Sense: Sight, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18)
Melt: Weaken 8 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Increased Range: ranged, Precise)
Smoke Cloud: Concealment 5 (All Visual Senses, Sense - Smell)

Independent Powers
Flight: Flight 8 (Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round)
Immunity: Immunity 5 (Damage Effect: fire)

Offense
Initiative +8
Fire Control: Energy Control 8, +8 (DC 23)
Fireburst: Shapeable Area Blast 4 (DC 19)
Fireflash: Dazzle 8, +8 (DC Fort 18)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Melt: Weaken 8, +8 (DC Fort 18)
Throw, +8 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 15)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 44 + Advantages 5 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 120
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Re: Kirinke's Third Edition Builds

Postby Vexous » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am

I'm a day late and a dollar short here, as usual. Anyway, a female Shadow who inherited it as a family tradition? I like it, in fact, I like it so much you can consider the idea officially stolen. My DC/Marvel universe can always use a shady face. Good stuff.
Vexous
Cohort
Cohort

Postby kirinke » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Heh. No problem there! Alot of these characters are either concepts from failed games, games I didn't get picked for or just me exploring different powersets. Feel free to use em for your own concepts.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

The Cheshire Cat: PL 9 PSIONIC

Postby kirinke » Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Name: The Cheshire Cat.
CONCEPT ART: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/ ... by_duq.jpg

HGT: 5ft, 6inches. WGT: 130. Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue.

ABILITIES 28PP
STR 0. STA 2. AGL 2. DEX 2. FGT 2. INT 2. AWE 2. PRE 2.

DEFENSES 28PP
DODGE 8. PARRY 8. TOUGH 8 (+6 Protection). FORT 6. WILL 8

COMBAT
Illusion: DC 18
TK Blast: DC 18
Emotion Control: DC 18
Create object (snare) DC 18
Unarmed Combat DC 18
Grab DC 18
Throw DC 18
Initative: +10

SKILLS 30pp
Acrobatics 2(8). Athletics 2(6). Sleight of Hand 2(8). Close combat 2(8). Deception 2(6).
Intimidation 2(8). Ranged Combat 2(8). Stealth 2(8). Insight 2(4). Perception 2(4) .
Expertise Criminal 2(4). Expertise Streetwise 2(4) .Expertise Science 2(4). Technology 2(4)

ADVANTAGES PP 13
Attractive 2. Improved Initative 2. Connected. Contacts. Fearless. Instant up. Taunt. Equipment 4

PSIONIC ARRAY 35PP
16pp DEF Mind Reading rank 8
16pp ALT Mental Communication rank 4
16pp ALT Emotion Control rank 8: Affliction Limited degree (dazed, incapacitated) limited to emotions
16pp ALT Illusion rank 8 (4 senses): limited one person
18pp ALT Telekinesis rank 8: (Precise)
17pp ALT Telekinetic Blast rank 8: (DAP Dazzle (sight))
23pp ALT Teleport 6 (increased mass 5)
16pp ALT Mental Senses: Detect (ranged, acute/analytical) minds/mental powers
24pp ALT: Create object rank 7: extended duration continuous, precise, snare
23pp ALT: Healing rank rank 7: Persistant, restorative, stabalize
21pp ALT: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal) precise
10pp ALT: Insubsantial 2 (Gaseous) precise

COMPLICATIONS
Parental Issues:
Gabrielle has an unabiding hatred of the Joker. Whenever she can irritate, piss him off or thwart him, it gives her the warm fuzzies. She also wants to please her mother or otherwise gain Selena's approval, however, since Selena does not want to remember her one night stand with the Joker, this can lead to obvious problems.

Unstable: Gabrielle, like her namesake is a bit nuts, so is prone to irrational behavior, hallucinations, nonsensical rhyming and really bad puns. Considering her parents, she could be a lot worse.

Code of Honor: Won't kill. Unlike her mass murdering da, Gabrielle has a code of ethics of sorts. She won't kill, but on the other hand, she doesn't have a problem putting a bad guy into ICU or the lunatic ward.

HISTORY
History repeats. Sometimes in strange twisted ways and in a manner you can't recognize at first glance, but history repeats. Trite, but true.

I'm the daughter of The Joker and Catwoman. Yes, the Clown prince of crime, the Harlequin of hate is my dearest papa and I'll thank you not to compare me to him. We don't get along. From what I understand, dearest mum back before she became Catwoman, had a one night stand with the Clown, before he had a dunking in the chemical bath that turned him into the lovely psychopath we know and hate today. Nine months later, here I was, a bouncing baby girl, that Catwoman didn't want. She gave me up, let me be raised by the indifferent hands of fate and the lousy parental abilities of various foster homes and juvie detention houses.

The Joker eventually found out about me, he wasn't pleased by the situation I was in and did his best to mold me into his own little joke. It worked a little too well, but not in the way he hoped. I developed my own mental abilities and one night escaped to the streets. Now, I do my best to make his life as interesting as he made mine.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Sun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

You got a great list of characters :)
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kirinke » Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank ye kindly. I was trying to make a passable Cheshire Cat powerset wise. Story wise, what better than to combine the insanity of the Joker with the image of the Catwoman? Although, in the Cheshire's case, her insanity is more along the lines of HM Murdoch than the Joker's. In otherwords, she's schitzoid, not psychopathic and there is a huge difference between the two.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

SwashBuckler: PL 10/161PP

Postby kirinke » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:51 am

Captain Merideth - PL 10

ABILITIES: 92PP
Strength 2, Stamina 8, Agility 8, Dexterity 10, Fighting 10, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 4

ADVANTAGES: 36PP
Assessment, Daze (Deception), Equipment 6, Evasion, Fascinate (Persuasion), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Improvised Weapon 10, Instant Up, Interpose, Move-by Action, Precise Attack (All) 4, Quick Draw, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

SKILLS: 26PP (51 ranks)
Acrobatics 2 (+10), Athletics 7 (+9), Deception 5 (+9), Expertise: Seamanship 6 (+8), Expertise: sword fighting 6 (+8), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 6 (+10), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+9), Sleight of Hand 1 (+11), Vehicles 1 (+11)

EQUIPMENT
Bow, Sword, Galleon

OFFENSE
Initiative +12
Bow, +10 (DC 20)
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 12)
Sword, +10 (DC 20)
Throw, +10 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 17)

LANGUAGES
Native Language

DEFENSE: 4PP
Dodge 8, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 9

Breakdown
Abilities 92 + Powers 0 + Advantages 36 + Skills 26 (51 ranks) + Defenses 7 = 161

Galleon: The Sargasso Blade- PL 10
Strength 10, Defense 0, Toughness 9, Size Huge
Features:
Crew to man the ship 1, Hidden Compartments 1, Navigation System 1
Powers
Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
Power Points
Abilities 4 + Powers 5 + Advantages 0 + Features 3 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 4 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 16
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Helena Electrical Controller/Genius PL 10/150

Postby kirinke » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

ABILITIES
0 STR
2 STA
2 DEX
2 AGL
2 FGT
8 INT
2 AWE
2 PRE
PP 40

SAVES
2(10) Dodge
2(6) Parry
2(6) Fort
2(10) Tough
2(6) Will
PP 18

SKILLS
2(6) Stealth
2(6) Insight
2(6) Perception
2(6) Intimidation
2(6) Deception
2(6) Persuasion
8 Investigation
8 Technology
Expertise
8 Popular Culture/Current Events
8 Science
2(10) Close combat, unarmed
2(10) Ranged Combat, electric array
PP 20

ADVANTAGES
Improved Initative
Improved Aim
Precise Shot
Power Attack
Precise Attack (ranged/Cover)
Jack Of Trades
Speed of Thought
PP 8

INDEPENDENT POWERS
Electric Shield 8: Protection 8
Energy Immunity: Immunity 5 (Electricity) • 5 points.
Electro-Flight 8: Flight • 2 points per rank.
PP 29

ELECTRIC POWER ARRAY
EMP 7: Weaken Electronics, Affects Only Objects, Broad, Burst Area, Simultaneous • 4 points per rank.
Lightning Bolt 10: Ranged Damage (electrical) Precise/Penetrating• 3 points per rank +1.
Taser 10: Ranged Affliction (Resisted and Overcome by Fortitude; Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated) • 2 points per rank.
Arclight: Environment (Light) • 1 point per rank
Blackout 6: Nullify Electronics, Broad, Burst Area, Concentration, Simultaneous, Close Range • 5 points per rank.
PP 35
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

ARTIC: COLD CONTROLLER PL 9/130

Postby kirinke » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 am

ABILITIES
0 STR
4 STA
4 DEX
4 AGL
4 FGT
4 INT
4 AWE
4 PRE
PP 56

SAVES
4(8) Dodge
4(8) Parry
4 Fort
4(8) Tough
4 Will
PP 8

SKILLS
4(8) Stealth
4(8) Perception
4(8) Persuasion
4(8) Investigation
4(8) Technology
Expertise
4(8) Thermodynamics
PP 12

ADVANTAGES
Close Combat 5
Ranged Combat 5
Luck
Improved Init
Power Attack
Improved Aim
Jack of Trades
PP 14

INDEPENDENT POWERS
Ice Shield 5: Protection 5
Flight 5
Cold Immunity Environmental 1
PP 16

COLD CONTROL POWERS
Ice Blast 9: Ranged Damage (cold and bludgeoning or slashing)
Flash Freeze 9: Ranged Weaken Toughness, Affects Only Objects
Ice Binding 9: Ranged Cumulative Affliction (ice; Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobilized), Extra Condition, Limited Degree
Ice Slick 9: Ranged Burst Area Affliction (ice; Resisted and Overcome by Dodge; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Prone), Alternate Resistance, Extra Condition, Limited Degree
Ice Sculpting 9: Create Ice, Permanent
Snow Storm 9: Environmental Extreme Cold 2pts per rank, Reduced Visibility 2pts per rank
PP 24
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Frost Bite: Cold Controller PL 9/138

Postby kirinke » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:40 am

concept art linkie: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 36l6cc.jpg

ABILITIES
0 STR
2 STA
2 DEX
2 AGL
2 FGT
4 INT
4 AWE
4 PRE
PP 40

SAVES
2(8) Dodge
2(8) Parry
2(4) Fort
2(9) Tough
2(8) Will
PP 18

SKILLS
2(6) Stealth
4 Insight
4 Perception
4 Persuasion
2(9) Close Combat, Unarmed
2(9) Ranged Combat, Cold Control Array
Expertise
4 Current Events
4 Popular Culture
4 Science
PP 9

ADVANTAGES
Improved Init x2
Jack of Trades
Improved Aim
Precise Shot
Luck x2
PP 9

INDEPENDENT POWERS
Protection 7.
Flight 7 Alt Ice Slides 9 (Limited Flight platform, movement sure-footed)
PP 22

Cold Control Powers
Arctic Freeze 9: Snare (Tether) 3pp per rank
Artic Blast 9: Penetrating/Precise Blast (Cold)
Artic Storm 9: Shapeable Area Blast variable descriptor (Cold or Ice)
Cold Front 9: Environment Hamper movement (2ranks), reduced visibility (2ranks), extreme cold
Ice Shield 9: Deflect/Reflect/Redirect
PP 32
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Firebird. PL 10/160 Fire Mage

Postby kirinke » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

FIRE MAGE PL 10/160

ABILITIES
0 STR
0 STA
0 DEX
0 AGL
0 FGT
6 INT
6 AWE
4 PRE
PP

DEFENSES
8 DODGE
8 PARRY
6 FORT
10 TOUGH
6 WILL
PP 22

SKILLS
6(8) Insight
6(8) Perception
4(8) Persuasion
4(8) Intimidation
4(8)Deception
4(8) Investigation
Expertise
6 Criminal
6 Current Events
6 Popular Culture
6 History
6(10) Theology
6(10) Magic
6(10) Arcane Lore
PP 20

ADVANTAGES
Ritualist. Artificer. Fearless
Improvised tools. Eidetic Memory
Wealth x2. Improved Init x3
Ranged Combat 10
PP 20

INDEPENDENT POWERS
Mage-Sight: Detect Magic Ranged 2/Acute/Analytical 6pts
Celestial Aspect 8: Glowing wings of fire grant flight. (Flight 10) 16pts
Radiant Fire 10: A brilliant flaming aura surrounds the caster. Force Field (Protection-Sustained) 10pts
PP 32

SPELL ARRAY
Phieran's Resolve: +2 enhanced trait (fortitude/toughness), affects others, selective, ranged (perception),
Luminous Shield 10: Deflect/Reflect
Illumination of Athena 8: Remote Viewing (Visual/Auditory)
Inspired Aim of Artemis: +4 Enhanced Trait (Ranged Attack) affects others, selective, ranged (perception),
Odin's blessing: Comprehend languages all, read all, speak all, understand all
Freya's blessing: Healing 6, persistent, stabalize, restorative
Blessing of Hephestus Healing 8, persistent, stabalize, restorative, limited to objects.
Herme's Blessing: Senses (sight) Counters concealment all (ranged/analytical) 8pts, counters illusion all (Ranged/Analytical)
Fea Step 8: Teleport, accurate/turnabout
Fireball 8: Ranged Burst Area Fire Damage • 30-foot radius, Dodge resistance check (DC 10 + rank) for half effect.
Fireflash 8: Perception Area Cumulative Affliction (Visually Impaired, Visually Disabled, Visually Unaware), Limited to One Sense • Resisted by Dodge (DC 10 + rank), Overcome by Fortitude (DC 10 + rank)
Firey Cloud 8: Ranged Cloud Area Fire Damage • 15-foot radius, Dodge resistance check (DC 10 + rank) for half effect
Fire Blast 10: Ranged Fire Damage 20pts
Conflageration 8: Shapeable area Fire Damage, Indirect 2 (From above) 26pts
PP 38
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Elspeth D'varte PL 9/138PP Paladin

Postby kirinke » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 am

ABILITIES
2 STR
4 STA
4 DEX
4 AGL
4 FGT
4 INT
4 AWE
4 PRE
PP 60

DEFENSES
4(9) DODGE
4(9)PARRY
4 FORT
4(9) TOUGH
4 WILL
PP 10

SKILLS
4(8) Acrobatics
4(8) Athletics
4(6) Stealth
4(6) Insight
4(6) Perception
4(6) Persuasion
4(8) Intimidation
4(6) Investigation
Expertise
4 History
4 Magic
4 Arcane Lore
4 Survival
4 Theology
4 Philosophy
PP 11

ADVANTAGES
Ranged Combat 5
Close Combat 5
Assessment. Equipment x3
Leadership
Teamwork
Eidetic Memory
Luck x1
Improved init x1
Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Taunt. Instant up. Evasion
PP 28

SPELLS Rank 4
Bless (Enhanced Trait, +1 on Ranged attacks, close attack, +1 will save vs fear for 1 round, affects others, selective, perception area. 7PTS)
Bless Water (Create Object (Holy water), Ranged Burst Area Damage 5 affects incorporeal, undead, evil creatures. 5PTS)
Detect Poison (Detect Poison, Ranged/Analytical. 3PTS), Detect Undead (Detect Undead, Ranged/Analytical. 3PTS)
Discern Lies (Detect Lies Ranged/Analytical. 3PTS)
Virtue (Regeneration Rank 4. 1PT)
Zone of Truth Rank 7 (Affliction compelled (cannot lie) limited degree. 2PTS per rank)
Daylight (Environment Bright Light. 2PTS)
PP 14

MAGICAL DEVICES
Armor of the Celestial Bear Removable +5 protection 4PP
Holy Avenger Sword Easily Removable +9 Strike 5PP
Bag of holding Rank 2 (Dimensional Movement, attack, standard move, touch range, duration instant, saving throw reflex/will, holds 15000 lbs. 2pts per rank) 6PP
PP 15
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call