The Darna-verse: Superheroes of the Philippines

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Spam
Hireling
Hireling

The Darna-verse: Superheroes of the Philippines

Postby Spam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Jabroniville recently posted a series of Marvel's take on foreign heroes. MARVEL'S FOREIGN HEROES Reading about an American comic company's often cliche'd outlook on heroes from other countries, I started to wonder what kind of heroes those countries had in their own comics. Since the Philippines has a long history of comic heroes, and I have a fondness in my heart for the island nation, I thought I would try to introduce you as best I can to some of the country's iconic heroes.

All due respect to Captain America for having a great flag based costume, but...

The Darna Wiki
Mars Ravelo's Darna
Mars Ravelo introduced Varga in 1947. A Captain Marvelesque story of Olga, young girl who found a white stone that had fallen to Earth. For some reason, she stuck it in her mouth to hide it from her friends, where it absorbed into her body. She told her grandmother that there was a word written on the stone, and when she spoke the word, 'Varga', she transformed into Varga, an alien warrior princess come to Earth to fight the forces of evil. Two years later, Mars found himself working for a different publisher, and her resurrected his tale, replacing Olga and Varga with Narda and Darna (a definite improvement in the aesthetic qualities of the names, in my humble opinion.)

Although Darna is often equated to a Filipina Wonder Woman, this is mostly a result of them both sharing secondary female sexual characteristics (i.e. breasts) and the fact that she was shown deflecting bullets with her bracelets in a movie in the '70s. Her iconic versions block things all the time, but the bracelets aren't necessary, she just does the classic Defend maneuver. She obviously has much more in common with both Captains Marvel and Mar-Vell. Marvel, because she is a young girl who transforms into a superhero with a word, but also Mar-Vell, because Narda and Darna are seperate beings. Like Rick Jones and Mar-Vell when eh was trapped in the Negative Zone (or wherever he was), one of them actually vanishes while the other takes their place.
But if there is one American superhero that bears the best comparison it would have to be Superman. Because Darna is THE hero of the Philippines. Nobody else comes close to her in either power or popularity. There have been at least 13 Darna movies that I know of, from 1951 to the present, and at least 3 televisions series, in 1977, 2005, and 2009. The actresses playing Darna are either already major stars, or else rising stars that are expected (and usually do), go on to top movie roles. Vilma Santos, considered the iconic Darna from the 70s, was just reelected governor of Batangas province.

Since Darna has gone through numerous reboots, I've decided to go with the version of Darna from her latest television series, in 2009. This is mostly because it has the most resources online for me to research, the most videos for me to watch to see how everyone's power work, and because I don't have access to the comics. Early movies had made some changes to the comic version of the heroine; instead of a young girl of about 10, Narda became a young woman in her 20s. Instead of being two seperate beings, Darna was now the same person as Narda, but with superpowers. Also, Narda was now required to swallow the stone everytime she transformed, rather than it being permanantly absorbed into her body. Her background has also vacilated between being an alien warrior, and a vaguely heavenly 'warrior of light', with the 2009 series going with the latter of the two.

My Thoughts on Theme, Mood, and Morality
Every culture has different views, and I thought I would share a few things I've picked up from past experience and my research into my Darna project over the past weeks. Considering that Darna was a major prime time series, aimed at a family audience, there are a few differences that really jumped out at me from what I would expect from an American comic, or a TV series derived from one.

First off, Darna doesn't mind her some killing, not one bit. It's pretty common for Darna to pick up a bad guy, fly him/her up into the atmosphere, and let him go to fall through the clouds in a low budget display of special effects death. Of the original 4 villains she faced, I think only one survived. She ripped the cybernetic wings from Hawk Woman, then deliberately laid her on a movie villian's table saw and cut her arm off. She dropped the Wood Woman from the stratosphere so she burned up on reentry. She poured salt on the Leech Woman. Only Demon Woman survived, and that's only because she managed to live after Darna ripped the evil conjoined twin off her back. By the end of the series, I don't think that many of her villians survived. Even after things took a lighter turn in the second season, she would still punch through someone's chest to pull out their heart on occassion.

Second, Darna's villians have them some tragic pasts, and don't mind making the world pay. Most of Darna's villians are absolutely tragic characters. Of the original half dozen or so villianesses I am working on, I think only two will get by without the word 'rape' appearing in their bios. Valentina was the product of Consuelo's rape by Kobra, then virtually abandoned to grow up alone in the forest. Leech woman was gang-raped and tossed into the swamp to be eaten my leeches. Demon Woman was an innocent girl controlled by her evil conjoined twin. And after Roma was seperated from her evil twin, she was raped by Kobra, and gave birth to Serpina.

Hawk Woman and Tree Woman got off lucky, I guess. Hawk was an acrobat who was dropped from the trapeze by her jealous brother, paralyzing her. And Tree Woman was born deformed, so tossed into the jungle by her parents to be raised by Demon Trees.

This tragedy mixes with the campy/family nature of the series to result in villians that are more than happy strangle someone with one tentacle, while still possessing the comedic timing to smack a smart mouthed 8 year old in the forehead with the other.

Power Level
Since I was basing Darna as the world's Superman level hero, I decided to start out there, at 15. With that as a base, I scattered her villians somewhere under that, between 10 and 14. I used Spiderman as a base for Flash Bomba, an stuck him at PL 11. As a result, the sleepy little town of San Martin probably hosts more world class villians per capita than anywhere else in the world.

With the set up complete, here come my first submissions for the Darna-Verse; Darna, and her first four villians. Also, Flash Bomba, because he was an easy build. I did my best to base them on what I've seen them do from vidoes on You Tube, and added a few things that seemed to make sense from their background stories. If anyone has any better knowledge about things than I, feel free to enlighten/correct me.

Darna

Babaeng Linta - The Leech Woman
Babaeng Lawin - The Hawk Woman
Babaeng Impakta - The Demon Woman
Babaeng Tuod - The Tree Woman

Flash Bomba

Who's Who in Darna 2009

(Work in Progress. They may not all be there yet...)
Last edited by Spam on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs, sausage & SPAM!

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Re: The Darna-verse: Superheroes of the Philippines

Postby Spam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Darna - PL 15

Strength 17/0, Stamina 10/1, Agility 7/2, Dexterity 5/2, Fighting 10/1, Intellect 2, Awareness 5/1, Presence 6

Advantages
Attractive 2, Close Attack 2, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (Persuasion), Fearless, Inspire 5, Languages 2, Leadership

Skills
Acrobatics 7 (+14), Athletics 1 (+17), Close Combat: Unarmed 1 (+11), Insight 5 (+10), Perception 5 (+10), Persuasion 4 (+10), Ranged Combat: Throw 6 (+11)

Powers
Allure Of Venus (Advantages: Attractive 2, Fascinate (Persuasion))
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Presence 4 (+4 PRE)

Glory Of Apollo (Advantages: Extraordinary Effort, Fearless, Inspire 3, Leadership)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 24 (Traits: Agility +5 (+7), Awareness +4 (+5), Dexterity +3 (+5))
. . Flight: Flight 10 ([Dynamic, 20/20 PP, 2/r], Speed: 2000 miles/hour, 4 miles/round)
. . . . Superspeed
. . . . . . Quickness: Quickness 10 ([Dynamic, 20/20 PP, 1/r], Perform routine tasks in -10 time ranks)
. . . . . . Speed: Speed 10 ([Dynamic, 20/20 PP, 1/r], Speed: 2000 miles/hour, 4 miles/round)

Power Of Samson (Advantages: Close Attack 2)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 68 (Traits: Fighting +9 (+10), Stamina +9 (+10), Strength +17 (+16))
. . Impervious Defense: Impervious Toughness 17
. . Power-lifting: Power-lifting 4 (+4 STR for lifting)
. . Protection: Protection 7 (+7 Toughness)

Offense
Initiative +7
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 27)
Throw, +11 (DC 31)
Unarmed, +13 (DC 32)

Complications
Motivation: Responsibility
Power Loss - Narda must swallow the White Stone and speak the word "Darna' to access her powers
Secret ID
Disability - Narda's legs were crippled when Hawk Woman dropped her from the air before she became Darna.

Languages
English, Pinoy Dialects, Tagalog

Defense
Dodge 13, Parry 13, Fortitude 16, Toughness 17, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 164 + Advantages 2 + Skills 15 (29 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 225

If you don't mind run on sentences and a less than perfect grasp of the English language, here is a decent background story for Darna/Narda
Darna
Narda

- I based Darna off of a mix of Captain Marvel, Superman and Wonderwoman. Stat wise, she's between WW and Supes. Superman is a bit tougher and stronger, but Darna is a better fighter. Wonderwoman can out fight her, but Darna has the edge in strength and toughness. I read the Mars Ravelo intended her to have the 'Strength of Samson, the Glory of Apollo, and the Allure of Venus', so I tried to fit her powers into those categories. The official powers in the 2009 season are Strength, Invulnerability, Superspeed, and Flight.

Since the entire series takes place in a village someone could jog across in an hour or so, I decided that 10 was fast enough for Flight and Speed. Some versions of Darna have had psionic powers and heat vision, but I don't think the 2009 version does. I've seen her use superbreath, but not so often that she can't just Power Stunt it. Given her iconic status, I gave her Leadership, Inspire and such, although she technically doesn't really interact with any other heroes.
Last edited by Spam on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Leech Woman
Babaeng Linta - The Leech Woman - PL 14

Strength 8, Stamina 4, Agility 10, Dexterity 10, Fighting 10, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 3

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack 4, Favored Environment: Water, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Leadership, Takedown

Skills
Expertise: Acting 5 (+8), Insight 6 (+9), Perception 4 (+7), Sleight of Hand 1 (+11)

Powers
Leech Tentacles
. . Elongation: Elongation 4 (Elongation: 120 feet; Indirect 3: any point in fixed direction or fixed point in any direction; Custom: Only Tentacles)
. . Extra Limbs: Extra Limbs 2 (2 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab)
. . Movement: Movement 3 (Swinging, Wall-crawling 2: full speed)

Leeching Array
. . Leech Swarm (Activation: Move Action)
. . . . Immortality: Immortality 7 (Return after 8 hours)
. . . . Immunity: Immunity 2 (Environmental Condition: Underwater, Suffocation: Underwater)
. . . . Insubstantial: Insubstantial 1 (Fluid; Absent Strength)
. . Healing: Healing 4 ([Dynamic, 0/19 PP, 4/r]; Resurrection, Stabilize, Energizing, Restorative; Custom: Must Drain First)
. . Mimic: Mimic 4 ([Dynamic, 0/19 PP, 4/r]; Grab-based, Custom: Must Drain First, Fades, Increased Action: standard)
. . Morph: Morph 1 ([Dynamic, 0/19 PP, 3/r], +10 Deception checks to disguise; Single Person; Custom: Must Drain First, Grab-based)
. . Weaken: Broad Weaken 14 ([Dynamic, 0/19 PP, 1/r], Affects: Stamina/Strength, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 24; Broad: Stamina/Strength; Grab-based)
Mind Control Leeches: Cumulative Shapeable Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Cumulative, Shapeable Area: 30 feet, cubic; Limited Degree)
. . Affliction: Cumulative Affliction 10 (Alternate; 1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Cumulative; Grab-based)

Rubbery Skin: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness)

Offense
Initiative +10
Affliction: Cumulative Affliction 10, +14 (DC Will 20)
Grab, +14 (DC Spec 24)
Mind Control Leeches: Cumulative Shapeable Area Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Throw, +10 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +14 (DC 23)
Weaken: Broad Weaken 14, +14 (DC Fort 24)

Complications
- Custom Complication -
- Custom Complication -

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 13, Toughness 14, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 102 + Powers 62 + Advantages 12 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Defenses 26 = 210

-- Octavia Moran was an accomplished actress in the 40's, until she was raped and thrown into the swamp to be eaten by leeches. After being struck by lightning or something, she rose up as Babaeng Linta, the Leech Woman.

-- Her powers were an interesting challenge. I think I've got them down, but I'm not entirely happy with everything. She has a couple of extra tentacle-limbs extending from her elbows, and can Elongate them, use them for Wall Crawling or Swinging, or dig them under the ground to attack people from behind (Indirect). She can also control leeches, and use them to control other people. Since she usualy does this by vomiting out a swarm of leeches that crawl over everyone, I decided to do this as an Affliction with a shapeable area, with only 2 degrees, Entranced and Compelled. As an alternate power, she has a full power Mind Control Affliction against one target, requiring a Grab first, since she has to stick in the victims ear. Then I tossed in Rubbery Skin for Protection 10 before I tackled the hard part.

Her main power is Leeching, based off an array of her Alternate Form; Leech Swarm. Babaeng Linta is composed of a swarm of leeches, and she can assume a fluid form (Insubstantial), and flow through an opening one leech at a time. If she's killed, she disperses into a swarm of leeches and reconstitutes herself. The rest of her powers all derive from her Weaken, which requires a Grab from her tentacles. Once she has drained someone's essense, she can mimic their form, or their powers. Morph and Mimic are both also limited in that Linta must use a Standard action to activate them, while the opponent is Grabbed. She can also Heal, but she needs to Weaken someone first to power it.

I haven't seen any current builds of Parasite or such, so I'm not sure if there is a more elegant way to handle the whole Weaken then Mimic thing. Anyone have any suggestions?
Last edited by Spam on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Haha, this show looks BIZARRE. A mix of Power Rangers with horrific violence and stories about rape (in other words- Dr. Light's favourite hero-verse). Narda & Darna are really weird names in English (MUCH better than "Olga", which in North America is practically shorthand for "this character is ugly and from Eastern Europe"), but maybe they sound better in Filipino dialects.

Regarding the Parasite/Draining thing, Taliesin has the "official" build of him for the upcoming DCA book (that is taking it's SWEET TIME getting here considering 3e came out seven months ago or something), and he's stated before that he's using an Affliction effect (ending up with the characters Transformed to Powerless, though probably also Stunned/Incapacitated as well) linked to a Mimic.

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Woodclaw » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 am

Nice version of Darna, Spam. About the psionic powers, they are a big part of the character but in a passive way, compared to other flying bricks Darna is quite resistant to mental attacks, other tricks (including heat vision) seem more power stunts based on the need of the moment.
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

dgh1973
Bystander
Bystander

Postby dgh1973 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 am

Awesome. I'd hate to sound caddy, but the show has that "so bad it's good" quality to it. Of course the costumes are very nice too...

Invictus
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Invictus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 am

So when does the subtitled BluRay come out? My hunch is it's more entertaining than Wonder Woman by David E. Kelly.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 am

dgh1973 wrote:Awesome. I'd hate to sound caddy, but the show has that "so bad it's good" quality to it. Of course the costumes are very nice too...

I've thought much the same while I watch them. It seems they don't take themselves THAT seriously, but without going into full Batman Campy Mode.

I've been trying to find the series on disk, but no luck yet. I"m hoping to look around next year when I'm in the Philippines. Maybe I'll even learn Tagalog to get by without subtitles. At this point, the only words my wife has been able to teach me are vulgar, although I am learning a lot of new, useful words like leech and demon. Not sure how my in-laws will react if the only thing I can talk about with them are leeches, demons, and genitalia.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Hawk Woman
Babaeng Lawin - The Hawk Woman - PL 12

Strength 8, Stamina 5, Agility 7, Dexterity 7, Fighting 12, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Attractive, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Favored Environment (Air), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Skill Mastery: Acrobatics, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 9 (+16), Athletics 7 (+15), Close Combat: Wing Slash: Strength-based Damage 2 2 (+14), Deception 4 (+7), Perception 10 (+12), Ranged Combat: Feather Toss: Blast 9 8 (+15)

Powers
Cybernetic Wings
. . Feather Toss: Blast 9 (DC 24)
. . . . Feather Storm: Cone Area Blast 9 (Alternate; DC 24; Extras: Cone Area: 60 feet cone; Flaws: Reduced Range: close)
. . . . Wing Slash: Strength-based Damage 2 (Alternate; DC 25; Extras: Penetrating 10)
. . . . Wing Storm: Cone Area Move Object 12 (Alternate; 100 tons; Extras: Cone Area: 60 feet cone; Flaws: Limited Direction: Away, Reduced Range: close)
. . Flight: Flight 10 (Speed: 2000 miles/hour, 4 miles/round; Flaws: Wings)

X-Metal Skeleton
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Stamina 3 (+3 STA)
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 3 (+3 STR)
. . Protection: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)

Offense
Initiative +7
Feather Storm: Cone Area Blast 9 (DC 24)
Feather Toss: Blast 9, +15 (DC 24)
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +7 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 23)
Wing Slash: Strength-based Damage 2, +14 (DC 25)
Wing Storm: Cone Area Move Object 12 (DC 22)

Complications
Motivation: Greed
Temper

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 15, Parry 15, Fortitude 10, Toughness 9, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 78 + Powers 47 + Advantages 10 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Defenses 24 = 180

--Not much time tonight, so just doing a quick post of Babaeng Lawin, the Hawk Woman. For some reason, she's one of my favorites. Just a simple Archangel type build, tossing feathers and such. She also has enhanced strength from her X-Metal infused body.

--Armida was a circus acrobat, along with her brother, Mateo. Whan Armida wanted to leave the circus to marry, Mateo intentionally dropped her from the trapeze, leaving her paralyzed. The life of the crippled in the Philippines is pretty rough. Her boyfriend left her and she was living on the streets when she was found by the local mad scientist, Dr. Danilo Morgan. Dr Morgan infused her skeleton with a special metal he had made from a falling meteor, Element X.

This amazing procedure restored her ability to walk, and gave her amazing strength, and cybernetic wings. Armida was ok with the walking part, but apparantly the wings were not part of the deal, so she killed Dr. Morgan in revenge. This began her quite liberal use of the revenge principle, as she goes on to snatch up her former boyfriend on his wedding day and dropping him to his death in front of his bride.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Jabroniville wrote:Haha, this show looks BIZARRE. A mix of Power Rangers with horrific violence and stories about rape (in other words- Dr. Light's favourite hero-verse).

Yeah, I keep expecting the Mandrill to show up.

Also, there are some great Darna vids on You Tube, and also pusstv.com

Also, no I don't know why it's called pusstv.com

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:50 am

No, I'm NOT here to burgle your hamburgers.

Flash Bomba

Flash Bomba - PL 11

Strength 8, Stamina 6, Agility 10, Dexterity 4, Fighting 8, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Agile Feint, Attractive, Benefit, Wealth 4 (multimillionare), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Interpose, Jack-of-all-trades, Power Attack, Skill Mastery: Acrobatics, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+15), Athletics 4 (+12), Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+14), Expertise: Business 5 (+8), Insight 2 (+4), Investigation 4 (+7), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throw 4 (+8), Stealth 2 (+12)

Powers
Deflect: Deflect 14 (Flaws: Reduced Range: close)
. . Burst Area Strength Effect (Alternate; Extras: Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere [6 ranks only])
. . Cone Area Strength Effect (Alternate; Extras: Cone Area: 60 feet cone [6 ranks only])
Leaping: Leaping 5 (Leap 250 feet at 60 miles/hour)
Movement: Movement 2 (Wall-crawling 2: full speed)

Offense
Initiative +10
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +8 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +14 (DC 23)

Complications
Responsibility: Roldan Legazpi runs a large corporation.
Strange Appearance: BIG hands and feet

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 9, Toughness 8/6, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 86 + Powers 18 + Advantages 22 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 165

-- Flash Bomba isn't associated with Darna, but he's another Mars Ravelo creation, and he was an easy build, so I thought I would toss him out for your perusal.

-- Roldan Legazpi was a pampered rich young man, when an accident with a Tikbalang (a mythical man/horse thing) left him paralyzed. (Not sure what kind of accident, but I know that Tikbalang are said to lead travelers astray in the forest, and play nasty tricks) Without the use of his legs, he trained himself to walk on his hands. He returned to the forest, and challenged the Tikbalang to a martial arts contest, which he won. He made the creature grant him power, but it tricked him, and made his hands and feet REALLY big when he used his powers.

-- Powerwise, he was as easy as they come. I based his PL off of Spiderman, and everything was pretty quick from there. He's a standard agile martial artist, with Leaping and Wall Crawling. His big hands and feet let him Deflect, and do a couple of hulk-like mini-claps.
Last edited by Spam on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 am

Oooops. Totally forget Flash's ability to summon a stampede of demon horses. I'm not sure what that is supposed to do, but I plan on writing it up as a Line area Blast with a fear effect, to represent them trampling over everything in their path. Again, my ability to research specifics isn't what it should be, so I'm taking the bits and pieces that I do know, and filling in around the edges with things that seem to make sense.

Now I just have to figure out where to fit it into the point limit. I'm trying to keep all of my builds within the 15/PL standard. Otherwise I'd just get lazy and add in whatever I want and get sloppy builds. I know my faults, and one of them is getting carried away at times.

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Jabroniville wrote:Regarding the Parasite/Draining thing, Taliesin has the "official" build of him for the upcoming DCA book (that is taking it's SWEET TIME getting here considering 3e came out seven months ago or something), and he's stated before that he's using an Affliction effect (ending up with the characters Transformed to Powerless, though probably also Stunned/Incapacitated as well) linked to a Mimic.

I'm not sure if Leech Woman takes away the powers or not. I don't think so, officially I've read that she can absorb and drain blood and energy from people, that she needs to survive. I think just draining strength and stamina seems reasonable for someone sucking your blood and energy.

I"m more concerned with finding a good way to work the 'must Drain first' part of her Mimic and Morph. Maybe the drained points go into a pool to assign to Mimic and Morph?

Invictus
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Invictus » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Any more of these on the way?

Spam
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Spam » Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Sorry, got all distracted. Thanks for showing interest, I will try to get some more out in the next week or so. I"m nearly done with the Season 1 villians. I still need the snake people (Kobra and his various rape-babies). Season 2 has some nice villians, like Babaeng Manananggall (D&D fans will recognize the Filipino verson of vampire), and Helga Demonyita.

Return to “Roll Call”