Tattooverse 2.5: WOF builds

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Tattooverse 2.5: WOF builds

Postby ClassDunce » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Is it totally gay of me to say that I really like Gravitars boots? The build and character background is awesome to by the way but the boots...
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Nope, not at all CD. They're some pretty badass boots IMO.

As for the build & background, well once again I can't take credit for some of that.

The build is totally my work. The background however is taken mostly from Crinos' thread in the Settings section here on the ATT with a bit of editing on my part to make Gravitar fit into my FC setting.

But I'm glad you like it. :mrgreen:
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Postby American_Patriot » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey... i'm into the abusive relationships. Every woman i've been with has been extremely abusive. be it physical, mental or emotional... or all of the above! and this chick is just screaming, "Let me beat you like a whipped dog!" to me.
American Patriot (MSG Nathaniel Hale Spaight, US Army - Ret.), American Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL10/150pp.)
"Sometimes... success is measured just one little victory at a time."

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Postby CelticREI » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm in love with the boots too ^_^

And the Background. And Build. Ah, I love her ;)
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

That is my favorite of all of Moonstone's costumes. Good choice of pics for Gravitar, T-Man.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks kenseido.

Normally I look up pics for characters with similar power sets as the build I've been working on, sometimes I'm lucky & already have an idea in mind so it doesn't take me too long to find something along the lines I'm wanting.

Though I'd never seen this costume of Moonstone's so I mark this one up to a lot of luck as the minute I saw the pic I knew it was the right one to use for Gravitar.

-- Chiun

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 pm

it is aweosme both character and pic, heck shes in HUverse :mrgreen:

now minor nitpick. You mentioned she had super strength and stamina in her write up but her abilities are decidedly average. oversight?
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 am

catsi563 wrote:it is aweosme both character and pic, heck shes in HUverse :mrgreen:

now minor nitpick. You mentioned she had super strength and stamina in her write up but her abilities are decidedly average. oversight?

Yep. I'd meant to edit that part out of her background.....off to edit some more. :roll:

Thanks for catching that catsi.

-- Chiun

SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Re: Darkness build #137

Postby SCKnight » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Tattooedman wrote:Image
Darkness:
PL: 10
Str 16 [24] (+3/+7) Dex 16 (+3) Con 16 (+3) Int 14 (+2) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)

Skills: Bluff 6 (+8/+12), Climb 2 (+5/+9), Diplomacy 6 (+8/+12), Gather Information 6 (+8.), Intimidate 4 (+10), Knowledge (Streetwise) 6 (+8.), Notice 4 (+6), Profession (Hitman) 4 (+6), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Stealth 8 (+11), Swim 2 (+5/+9)

Feats: Assessment, Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Attack Spec. (Rifles), Attack Spec. (Pistols), Attractive, Contacts, Dodge Focus 6, Equipment 3, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Pistols), Improved Initiative, Luck 2, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Sneak Attack 2 [+4 damage], Talented (Intimidate x2)

Powers: Container {The Darkness} 10 (Flaw: Limited-Only in darkness)
--Additional Limbs 3 [4 tentacles] (Power Feat: Improved Grapple)
--Enhanced Strength 8
--Elongation 3 (Flaw: Limited-Only applies to Tentacles)
--Protection 5
--Summon Minions 6 (Extra: General Type {Darklings}, Horde); (Power Feats: Mental Link, Progression 3)
--Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision)

Saves: Toughness +8*/+3 [*Darkness Protection]
Fort +5
Ref +7
Will +8

Combat: Attack +8/+10 (ranged)/+12 (rifles/pistols)
Damage +3 (unarmed)/+4 (heavy pistol-critical 18-20)/+7 (unarmed-Darkness enhanced)
Defense +12 (+3 flat-footed)
Initiative +7

Equipment: Cell Phone
Hitman Arsenal: (14 ep)
-Sniper Rifle: +5 Damage; Critical 19-20; Range 250 ft.
-Heavy Pistol: +4 Damage; Critical 19-20; Range 40 ft.

Costs: Attributes 30+ Skills 13+ Feats 27+ Powers 40+ Saves 12+ Combat 28= 150 pts.

:arrow: Well here’s the second part of Luke’s request build, the Darkness.

:arrow: I knew even less about him than I did Luke’s other request the Witchblade. I even ended up having to ask Luke for a little bit of info on Jackie just so I could finish the build, so thanks for the assist Luke, and he was kind enough to share via a PM what I needed. I’m fairly happy with the build, I even managed to hit it right on the 150 mark to boot without having to edit anything out! :shock:

:arrow: That said this is a very bare bones build but that was what I was going for since I had never read anything about him. Jackie’s fairly challenging even without the Darkness powers as a hitman he knows how to handle himself with a pistol or with his hands. Something to surprise the occasional mook or mid-level baddie who thinks they’ve gotten the better of him.

:arrow: Oh yeah, I thought it would probably be a good idea to include the Darklings Jackie summons for his lite-work and in true hack fashion I "borrowed" them from Thorpacolypse. His take on them fits right with what I was thinking overall, plus he's actually read some of the books so it's probably a good idea for me to go off his experience on this one. Thanks Boss! :wink:

The Bossman wrote:DARKLING IMPS
PL: 6 (90 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 14 (+2) DEX: 16 (+3) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 8 (-1) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 8 (-1)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Bluff (-1), Climb (+2), Concentration (+1), Diplomacy (-1), Disguise (-1), Escape Artist (+3), Gather Info (-1), Handle Animal (-1), Intimidate 6 (+5), Notice (+1), Search (-1), Sense Motive (+1), Stealth 8 (+11), Survival (+1), Swim (+2)

FEATS: Attack Focus (Ranged) (1), Chokehold, Equipment (2), Fearsome Presence (3), Improved Initiative (1), Teamwork (1), Tough (2)

POWERS:
Shrinking (Extra: Continuous, Flaw: Permanent, PF: Innate) [4]
Atk/Def +1, Grapple -4, Stealth +4, Intimidate -2, Space 5ft, Reach 5ft, Carrying x3/4
Immunity (Acid, Aging, Cold, Disease, Heat, Fire, Electricity, Poison) [24]

EQUIPMENT:
(10ep)
Cell Phone (1ep) [Note: C'mon, what self respecting gangsta imp does NOT have a cell phone?]
Arsenal (Weapon Array [7ep]):
Light Pistol (6ep) [3] - DC:18:tough
Knife (PF: Thrown [1ep]) [1] - DC:18:tough

COMBAT: Base Attack +6, Melee +6, Ranged +7, Grapple +8 [Unarmed +2 (Bruise), Light Pistol +3 (Lethal), Knife +1, 19-20 Critical (Lethal)] Defense 18 (15 flat-footed); Init +7; Knockback -2 (-1 flat-footed)

SAVES: Toughness +4 (+4 flat-footed), Fortitude +4, Reflex +6, Will +2

Abilities 16 + Skills 4 (16 ranks) + Feats 11 + Powers 29 + Combat 24 + Saves 6 – Drawbacks 0 = 90 / 90

Wow. The Darkness is quite...scary.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 am

yeah, he's pretty well rounded overall for starting out character. Which is good since I'm still not all that familar with the character, I just never read any of the books with him in it, I did that build as a request bascially so it's all wiki-based information I used to build him from.

-- Chiun

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:12 am

quick Bump of tms 2nd ed thread

didn't want a great 2nd ed thread to slip to far back :mrgreen:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Gilliam » Sat May 03, 2014 5:49 pm

I agree :D

This is one of a number of threads I have bookmarked that I like coming back to to get ideas or just enjoy reading.

Return to “Roll Call”