Builds, builds, builds! (2e, yo!)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Re: Builds, builds, builds! (2e, yo!)

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 am

Will do!

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 am

THE IRON GODS: A fantasy/supers setting for Mutants & Masterminds 2e
Imagine a cosmos inside a Jupiter-sized hollow glass sphere, with perpetual daylight in the form of an ever-stationary green sun. Plants grow directly from the glass of the sphere, and an ecosystem of bizarre wildlife has emerged, most of which is completely unrecognizable to we from the real world.

Beyond the sphere lies nothing but an Outer Darkness full of demons and angels. The sphere floats at just shy of the speed of light through the Outer Darkness, dragging billions of evil and good spirits along in its wake. (Thus is the reasoning behind the Seraphic War.)

Created by the 16 angel-princes, or gods, this nameless sphere has existed for 30 millennia, heading on its endless voyage to nowhere. Many races inhabit this world: Humanity (of course!), the insectile aephids, the bird-like georii, and the dreaded and terrible jotun. But demons and rogue angels are here also, and these celestial bodies make unceasing war upon mortal kind.

Because of the sphere's composition, supernatural glass is THE most prevalent building material. Castles; swords; sailing vessels: All made of this enchanted substance. As hard and as smooth as steel, this special material must be carved by those with superhuman strength.

But iron: Ah, iron! Rarest substance known to Man, iron must be mined from the sun in dangerous space-armors designed to resist nearly-infinite heat. And as the gods dwell within the sun and jealously guard what they perceive as theirs and theirs alone, one might imagine how rare iron is.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:52 am

THE IRON GODS: Racial templates
6 races dwell within the world-sphere: Aephids, angels, demons, georii, humans and jotuns. Two, angels and demons, are naturally immortal; one, the aephids, are naturally ageless. What follows are templates for characters in the Iron Gods setting.

Template: Aephids
Template Type: Created by Metatron as her special children, the insectile aephids are the oldest non-celestial race around. Humanoid and strangely beautiful, aephids are an odd, inscrutable people, preferring to stay to themselves and quietly practice their bizarre magics. Naturally ageless, aephids dwell in vast, mound-like hives, many of which are miles high. Metatron lives directly among the aephids, and is the only god NOT to dwell in sun; she leads them herself, thus making aephids a theocratic race.
Stats: +6 to Con, +1 to Chr
Combat: +1 to BAB
Feats: Attractive x1, Teamwork
Powers:
Alternate Form +2 (the aephids' insect-body; Extras: Continuous; Feats: Innate; Flaws: Permanent)
[]-[]
The aephids' insect-bodies: Alternate Form +2
Flight +2 (Flaws: Power Loss [if wings are immobilized])
Immunity +2 (poisons and toxins; Flaws: Limited [half-effect])
Immunity +1 (aging)
Impervious Toughness +2
[]-[]
Points Total For Template: 21pp

Template: Demons
Template Type: Birthed when two Conceptuals meld for a brief, violent moment in the Outer Darkness, demons are spirits of nuclear holocaust. Burning with radioactive glory, demons are Death, incarnate. This template is the "base" demon template, possessed by ALL demons.
Last edited by Insurgent Phoenix on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 am

Sorry I've been so silent of late; the Holidays are always hectic in my neck of the woods. More WILL be coming soon!

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:51 am

I have returned! And will be making a lot more posts/write-ups.

However.....

.....this will be done SLOWLY, as in glacially so, as real life keeps me VERY busy (as evidenced by my extremely long absence). PLEASE keep this in mind, as I will eventually disappear for a while once more. It's just that's how it is.

Anyhow, I have done enormous amount of offline writing for M&M2e, all of which is for unique settings of my own design. Over the next few days, I will edit and copy this material to the Roll Call sub forum, as there is quite a bit of it.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Look forward to seeing your work.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 pm

A little preview of what I've been working on:
•The Triluminary, a tiny three-dimension multiverse, created by a PLX deity and then abandoned. One universe is a parallel Earth in which elves and giants invaded after millennia of absence. All superhumans are the half-breed descendants of either elves and humans or giants and humans. The second cosmos is a D&D3.e-style setting, with Eberron's "everything and the kitchen sink, too" attitude. And the third universe is a Sci-Fi parallel Earth, thousands of years in the future, after a galaxy-spanning civil set humanity back to the Dark Ages.

•The Spiral of Heroes is a theoretically infinite superhero multiverse, unrelated to the Triluminary. Earths are listed by a letter code and/or a number code. The Spiral of Heroes has been the focus of two entire real-life campaigns, and, as such, has an ENORMOUS amount of material written for it.

Keep in mind: This thread is a 2e thread. I'll eventually get around to a 3e thread, but THAT material will be unconnected to what's in THIS thread.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 pm

As an aside, in the Triluminary, no PLX entities exist; even gods and cosmic entities have definable stats. (The Spiral of Heroes is another story, entirely.)

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 pm

I updated the 9 Houses of Man setting's timeline, by adding the Age of Gold.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:55 am

The Iron Gods: Cosmic Stuff.

The 16 Angel-Princes:
Gloriously radioactive geometric impossibilities, ever-shifting but never-moving, the 16 angel-princes are the quantum-charged lords of the nameless sphere. Trapped within at the moment of creation, these 16 demiurge now, with one exception, live inside the sun. Burning with stellar fires and only partially material, the angel-princes have a dark and terrifying secret: They are beginning to bloat and burn a reddish color.

So far, only the angel-princes know what this means. After millennia of devouring iron, the angel-princes no longer possess the capacity to digest it. And they thus autocannibalize, and grow hotter and larger and redder and angrier.

Even THEY fear what may come next....

••• •• •• •••

The 16 angel-princes are:
•••Iam, the One Who is Himself(PL10/223pp): (Pronounced "eye-AM") The only angel-prince to have once been a mortal, Iam was elevated by YE HOD by being sealed inside a sentient suit of Quantum Uncertainty armor, making an "undifferentiated mass". Now quite mad after millennia of torturous apotheosis, inside his armor Iam is already dead. Having the visage of a partially corpore spatially disjunction ex lion made of searing broze, Iam's inner temperature now skyrockets upward. One day soon, and.....BOOM!
•Powers: As both an undead AND as an angel-prince, Iam has no outwards powers, but is essentially unkillable. Iam has endured so much down the last several thousand years that he no longer even knows what pain is.
•••Khether the Crown of Being(PL12/498pp): The Crown of Being; the Chakra of Self; by these titles and many more is Khether known by mortal kind. A small being with millions of massive wings, Khether is the Great Old One, the Bringer of Reason: It was he who invented language, teaching first his fellow angels and then all other entities. A wordsmith without peer, Khether's recently apocalyptic bloat has left him writhing in pain. The patron of prophecy, Khether no longer sends coherent visions to oracles, instead issuing forth ever-more-bizarre fever-hallucinations.
•Powers: Khether has ever been the second-strongest of the angel-princes, being a cast-off lesser self of YE HOD. As such, Khether's power is enormous, even more so now he burns looming and glaringly. Khether is the ultimate "winged hunter," but even this is but a pale shadow of his true power. Within Khether's feathers are billions of parallel existences, which he may draw forth, edit and banish as needed; in other words, Khether may manipulate reality itself on a fundamental level. Should his wings be bound or damaged, this epic magic shuts down for a time.
[b]•••Kyriotate the Timeriver[/u] (PL16/409pp): A wheel of stylized human eyes framed by teeth the size of long spears (all pointing outwards), Kyriotate is the creator of the gillsmen and "father" of the houri fate spinners. (Kyriotate, it must be noted, is actually genderless.) Kyriotate idiotically spews out the future and mindlessly devours the past, leaving only the present as habitable. It is the ravenous architect of time, and the world was once much stranger and more disjointed prior to YE HOD giving Kyriotate its current duties. Knowing neither good nor evil, Kyriotate simply IS.
•Powers: Time warps and bends and melts whenever Kyriotate is near. Whatever he swallows into the singularity in his heart is gone forever. But as he grows searing and fat, Kyriotate has begun vomit a few things up, leading to inexplicable "glitches" in time and history.
•••Metatron the Glorious (PL18/455pp): A beautiful burning apocalyptic winged female with flawless bronze skin and liquid plutonium for blood, Metatron is the terrifying left hand of YE HOD. Metatron destroys simply by existing, and nothing may endure her presence for long. As Metatron turns crimson and gigantic, her hunger for purity and perfection grows, and nothing meets her impossible standards, anymore. YE HOD feats Metatron may be pregnant, carrying within herself the child of some unknowable being in the Outer Darkness. If this is the case, then YE HOD may have no choice but to act.....
•Powers: A winged huntress that continually blasts out scourging amounts of radiation, Metatron's beauty is in and of itself: With it, she may bewitch millions.
•••Sammael the Destroyer (PL/450pp): Once the highest of YE HOD's servants, Sammael reacted poorly to the unveiling of his apocalyptic growth-spurt; going mad with fear, Sammael's essential nature imploded. He spiritually inverted, and he became a demon. Previously, demons were naught but misanthropic mutated angels, primarily chaotic, stupid and slow. But Sammael's fall changed all that. Now, demons have a leader worthy of them. In visage, Sammael has transformed into a creeping, amorphous oblivion, an anti-being defined more by his absence than by his existence.
•Powers: Sammael is corrosive, causing boils and ruptures and still births and famines merely by passing by. Iron-miners have spotted a darkness oozing across the surface of sun, and they fear it.
•••The Shekienehh, Mother of the Cauldron Called the Sun (PL15/422pp): The right hand of YE HOD, the Shekienehh is an enigma veiled behind a thousand thousand conjectures. Where she goes, a mountainous cone of interconnected gigantic turtle shells shield her immense body from view; heralds speak for, as to hear her is to know her, and to know her is to control. Now, as the crimson bloat sets in, a hellish glow emanates from beneath her strange armor. A whirring sound, like an Innerwerking, buzzes constantly from within, like an Insectoid hiss.
•Powers: It is unclear what abilities the Shekienehh actually possesses, but she IS the largest angel-prince, and her armored cone is essentially indestructible.
•••YE HOD the King of Kings (PLX/500pp): The nigh-infinitely-powered creator of all angels and demons, YE HOD was the angel-prince who first proposed the idea of creation. Manifesting as a scintillating, moon-like sphere of molten glass, YE HOD's enormous force of will could not be easily gainsayed. Still King of the Angels after all these millennia, YE HOD now burns largest and hottest of the newly-christened Red Lords. YE HOD fears what is coming; for mortals, death is but a doorway into Mystery; for angels and demons, death equates to oblivion. YE HOD created both humanity and Jotuns, at the dawn of time.
•Powers: YE HOD is a living sun, with all that that entails. YE HOD's halo burns so brightly men go blind looking at it; his molten exterior is hot enough to melt iron; and gravity is his to command.
Last edited by Insurgent Phoenix on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:05 am, edited 14 times in total.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 am

The following are parallel Earths in the Spiral of Heroes multiverse that've either appeared in my pitiful attempts at fiction, or else in one of two entire campaigns I've just now concluded with my offline friends:
•••Earth-A: The "core-Earth" and the base of the entire Spiral. It's appearances in an ever-expanding piece of fiction known as "HYPER-ELITE". Earth-A's claim to fame is that it boasts the multiverse's two greatest superhero teams: The Auric Guard (led by Haneth, Lord of the Earths), and the Helios League (led by Infernum).
•••Earth-ABC: A parallel-Earth in which Jack-Kirby-like "daevas" came to Earth and bestowed superpowers in a series of three Waves. Earth-ABC is one of the two offline campaigns I've recently finished GMing. Earth-ABC can have its dark moments, but this Earth's tone is mostly bright and hopeful. The PCs in this game were:
•Armiger (Roland Payne): The only Earthman ever recruited into the Armiger Corps, a band of cosmos-spanning cyborg bricks, most famous for their variable number of extra arms. Armiger eventually married one of the daevas. In addition to belonging to the Armiger Corps, Armiger was a member of the Shadow of the Dragon. Played by MW.
•El Diablo/El Draco: The cousin of Jack Nightwind, el Diablo was a non-powered Mexican luchador wrestler who had the grave misfortune of being physically and spiritually bonded to el Draco, a REALLY olds dragon. As you can see el Diablo was quite a memorable PC. Both el Diablo and el Draco were members of the Shadow of the Dragon. Played by ML.
•Jack Nightwind: A mixed Apache/Mexican Aztec shaman, with powers over weather, and the ability to assume a small number of mythological Aztec forms. In place of human sacrifice, Jack (a priest of Tlaloc) instead made animal offerings to his god. (He WAS a superhero, after all.) A member of the Shadow of the Dragon. Played by BD.
•Shadowcat: A JoT from a fantasy-universe with a theme relating to cats specifically and mythological monsters in general. Played by RG. Shadowcat was leader of the Shadow of the Dragon.
•Xander Loftmore: A sword-wielding brick with no codename, Xander was the son of Ares and Athena, after Ares raped Athena. Raised to loathe his father, Xander eventually restored his mother's honor by slaying his father. A member of the Shadow of the Dragon. Played by JR.
•••Earth-ANGELICALIENS: You ever watched Ancient Aliens? That's Earth-ANGELICALIENS in a nutshell. Currently, it is featured in my still-developing, as-yet-nameless ancient astronaut fiction. Earth-ANGELICALIENS is set in Europe, in the year 1499 AD.
•••Earth-FIREINTHESKY: A world annihilated by nuclear fire; appeared several times in my Earth-ABC offline campaign, even though Earth-FIREINTHESKY has nothing living on it.
•••Earth-ME: Also known as "Earth-Medieval." A world wherein the Superhuman Age began in Europe, circa 1200 AD. An alien race engineered these superhumans, these "nephilim", but the experiment swiftly got out of control. A lower-powered, all nephilim possess highly specialized powers and each has a unique glaring weakness. This was my other offline game; my friend RG played the sole PC, a Photokinetic shapeshifter named Black Jade.
The PC and her NPC teammates of thiscampaign consisted of:
•Black Jade: Played by my friend RG. Born in an epic high fantasy universe, Black Jade came to the Spiral of Heroes to make a name for herself. She led the Dust Jackals, an anti-hero super team.
•Gargoyle: A female humanoid French girl turned gargoyle, the simply-named Gargoyle constantly struggled with her bestial instincts. She ended up marrying Samir.
•Mara: An Italian Jew blessed with Mystique-like shapeshifting as well as super-strength, Mara ended up falling in love with Black Jade, and Jade fell for her. (Keep in mind, this is MEDIEVAL FRICKING EUROPE, where being a homosexual could and probably would get you killed.)
•Samir ibn Husseini: An Arab super speedster, Samir felt a burning desire to LEARN, as he felt it was God's command to all Muslims. Samir lost his powers, but gained them back after receiving a futuristic super suit.
•••Earth-ORB: A Sci-Fi parallel universe where a heavily-militarized humanity, led by a unique coalition of superhumans, fights off an ever-worsening invasion by kaiju and hideous kaiju/human hybrids. Here, super humanity is divided into the Celestials (superhumans who use The Aura, which means they have a limited supply of energy, and when that's used up, they forever become merely human) and the Lithe Ones, an all-male force of elegant, bestial, superpowered berserkers (who do NOT have a limited supply of energy).
•••Earth-XA: An "X-Men"-style parallel Earth, in which super humanity are feared and their very existence considered dubious. All superhumans, however, on Earth-XA share the same basic powers, that is, they are beautiful multi-armed bricks/giants. This Earth appears in my "Hundred-Handed" fiction.
Last edited by Insurgent Phoenix on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:26 am

Rise forth, my thread! Live! Live! LIVE!

In all seriousness though, I've added some stuff in earlier posts, mostly stuff dealing with the Iron Gods setting.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm

The Iron Gods: Cosmic Stuff.

The Golden Devils: The 4 Archdevils in the employ of Sammael.
Four Archdevils exist, given a new lease on life by fallen Sammael. Once pathetic and wretched and more a source of pity than of fear, when Sammael imploded he gifted these 4 with arms and armor made of liquid gold. Now greatly empowered, the Archdevils pledged themselves warily to Sammael's cause.

These 4 Archdevils are:
•••Ahirhu, That Which Denies the Dawn (PL15/255pp): The most cruel of the Archdevils, Ahirhu delights in the suffering of others. Rape; torture; dismemberment: These are the things Ahirhu cherishes. A treacherous one, Ahirhu endlessly schemes to replace Sammael. Sammael knows this, but cannot afford to take action against a minion as powerful as Ahirhu.
•Ahirhu takes the form of a deformed giant, over a mile high, riding an equally behemoth horse (Anax, the Horse That Sits Astride the Earth). Ahirhu is NOT brick, however, as he deceptively weak for such a massive height. No, Ahirhu is a poisoner, who breathes forth toxins so potent as to kill gods.
•••Lhankha, the Tiger Who Sees Neither Forward Nor Backward (PL15/280pp): Oldest of the Archdevils, Lhanka is blind and deaf, relying solely on scent. He adores Sammael, but is distrustful of his fellow Archdevils. Winnng Sammael's heart consumes Lhankha, and it constantly gnaws at him.
•Taking the shape of a badly-burned male tiger, Sammael's gifts to Lhankha manifest as magitech power-armor that turns Lhankha from a quadraped to a biped, and a sickle of utterly ridiculous size. Lhankha is a top-tier brick.
•••Raksha, Lord of the Ten Lionesses (PL15/244pp): After his empowerment by Sammael, Raksha gained ten artificial lionesses made of magical gold, whom he may animate at will and command. These lionesses may take human form, and are quite lovely. Raksha manifests in one of two forms: A giant lion made of magma, or else as a grotesquely obese monstrosity.
•Powers: Raksha is a brick; his lionesses are his Sidekicks, and each has a distinct, highly specialized power set unique to her.
•••Tulkhu, He Who Guards the Ivory Door (PL10/277pp): Born of fire and fire-blackened ivory, Tulkhu boasts five distinct bodies, each remotely controlled by an artificial brain made of gold. Each body has a distinct visage: One is a vibrant flower-being (the Body Green); one is a mile-high pillar of radioactive blue fire (the Body Inferno); one is a many-limbed clockwork horror (the Body Mechanical); one is a fiery shadow shaped into a perfect sphere (the Body Apocalyptic); and the final body is a living rupture in space/time (the Body Chronal).
•The Body Green is a plant-based brick.
•The Body Inferno is Pyrokinetic.
•The Body Mechanical is a bladed weapons-master.
•The Body Apocalyptic is a living singularity.
•And finally, the Body Chronal is disruptive and corrosive to the flow of time.
Last edited by Insurgent Phoenix on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 pm

.....and now for something completely different.

S.U.B.J .E.C.T.I.V.E. REALITY:
The.
••
Singularity.
Underneath.
Basic.
Jungian.
Existence.
Cannot.
Totally.
Ignore.
Virtually.
Everyone.
••
Reality.
Now can it?

••• •• •

CHARACTERS:
•CASPIAN MONTROSE: PL20/400pp. (An entity masquerading as a human man, caught in a state of controlled quantum uncertainty. Hero? Villain? Both? Neither?)
••ATTRIBUTES: (26pp).
•••STR/Strength:10 (+0).
•••DEX/Dexterity:18 (+4).
•••CON/Constitution: Con 15 (+2).
•••INT/Intelligence: 26 (+8).
•••WIS/Wisdom: 12 (+1).
•••CHA/Charisma: 15 (+2).
••COMBAT: (28).
•••BAB/Base Attack Bonus: (+0/+4) +10/+14.
•••Def/Defense: (14) 18.
••SAVES: (27pp).
•••Tou/Toughness: (+2) +6.
•••Fort/Fortitude: (+2) +6.
•••Ref/Reflex: (+4) +4.
•••Wil/Will: (+1) +20.
••FEATS: Artificer, Attractive 1, Bishonen 1, Ritualist, Trance. (5pp.)
••SKILLS: Concentration (+2) +10, Drive (+4) +8, Knowledges (+8) (art) +16, Knowledges (+8) (behavioral sciences) +16, Knowledges (+8) (history) +12, Knowledges (+8) (theology and philosophy) +12, Perform (+2) (meditation) +10, Pilot (+4) +8, Professions (+1) (teacher of cosmic truths) +17. (15pp.)
••POWERS:
•••Additional Limbs +3 (7 extra arms). ----The Lotus of Quantum Entaglement.
•••Enhanced Combat: Def +10 (Feats: Equipment 5 [shields for his many hands to wield]).
•••Enhanced Combat: Melee AB +10 (Feats: Equipment 5 [swords and hammers for his many hands to wield]). ----Aura of Quantum Corrosion.
••Environmental Control +12 (sonic). ----A Clap a Stomp or a Shrug.
•••Features +1 (temporal inertia). ----Aura of Quantum Uncertainty.
•••Growth +4 (Extras: Duration [continuous]; Feats: Innate; Flaws: Permanent). ----The Enormity of Quantum "Certainty".
•••Illusion +1 (all 5 senses; Feats: Equipment 3 [stage props]). ----Nothing is Real.
•••Immortality. ----Quantum "Save-Points".
•••Immovable +14 (Extras: Unstoppable; Feats: Either Equipment 5 [chains attached to the earth to hold onto] or Equipment 5 [steampunk boots assist foreword movement]). ----Quantum Bindings OR Quantum Propulsion.
••••AP: Leaping +16 (Extras: Damaging; Feats: Equipment 5 [thunder shock boots]). ----Quantum Repulsion.
••••AP: Spinning +14 (Feats: Extras: Extras: Damaging; Feats: Equipment 5 [heavy chains used to help him spin]; Flaws: Distracting). ----Quantum Berserkergang.
•••Mind Shield +8. ----Meditations on Quantum Uncertainty.
•••Morph +1 (his Tom Vitae form). ----Drowning the Singularity Beneath a Layer of Probability and Certainty.
•••Protection +20 (Extras: Impervious 20; Quirk: Successful Tou save means the attack passes right through Caspian). ----Nothing is for Sure.
•••Strike +14 (his fists). ----Fists as Mighty as a Maglev Train.
•••Super-Senses +15 (acute analytical cosmic awareness, acute analytical time sense). ----Quantum Sight.
•••Super-Strength + 20 (Feats: Countering Punch). ----Quantum Deflection and Repulsion.
••••AP: Animal Mimicry +5. ----Quantum Meldshifting Techniques.
••••AP: Mind Reading +20 (Extras: Area [shapeable], Damaging, Penetrating 20; Flaws: Noticeable, Range [touch]). ----Tactile Quantum Entanglement.
••••AP: Plant Mimicry +5. ----Quantum Meldshaping Techniques.
•••Teleport +9. ----Quantum Stutterstep Technique.
•••Variable Power +10 (any number of powers at once of the "Multiple Arms and Heads" descriptor; Feats: Equipment 5 [swords and hammers appear in each hand]). ----The Lotus of Quantum Entanglement.
••••AP: Shapeshift +10 (Feats: Equipment 5 [swords and hammers to act as body weaponry], Flaws: Distracting, Limited [body weaponry, only], Tiring). ----The Lotus of Quantum Deconstruction.
•• •• ••• •• ••
Origin: Maybe he was a man who found he had a black hole for a brain, devoured the world, then spread it out again inside his soul.

Origin: Maybe he was a cosmic entity that shed most of his power because he fell in love with a young man who worked at a book store, and lessened himself that his lover might survive an embrace.

Origin: Maybe he's an alien from both the other side of the universe AND the end of time, caught in a cyclical life embodying both past and future.

Origin: Or maybe, as a living fount of quantum uncertainty, he is all these things and more.

.....or not.
Last edited by Insurgent Phoenix on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:54 am, edited 5 times in total.

Insurgent Phoenix
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Insurgent Phoenix » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:36 am

The Races of Iron Gods:
Aephids: A race of bizarrely lovely human-seeming winged insectoids, slightly smaller and lighter than humans. Aephids are the special creations of the angel-prince Metatron, and she favors them above all others.
Georii: Bird-like humanoids, tall, painfully thin and bright you and garishly colored, with vestigial wings and a blindly staring extra three eyes. Georii are the special creations of Io, That Which is the Aether Above.
Humanity: Us! The dominant race of the Iron Gods universe.
Jotuns: A race of beautiful giants, elegant and graceful and strong. Jotuns dwell mostly in the Godsea Region, just north of the georii's Vast Tribemarch. The Jotuns were created at the dawn of time by YE HOD.

Return to “Roll Call”