SLENDERMAN - PL 10
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Benefit, Wealth 2 (independently wealthy), Improved Grab, Improved Initiative 2, Improvised Tools, Interpose, Inventor, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment), Ranged Attack 2, Second Chance: TOUGH Saves
Expertise: Industry 2 (+4), Insight 1 (+4), Perception 1 (+4), Technology 4 (+6), Treatment 1 (+3)
SLENDERMAN BATTLE SUIT (Removable)
* Back-mounted "Spider legs": Extra Limbs 4 (4 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab; Projection)
* Enhanced AGL: Enhanced Agility 3 (+3 AGL)
* Enhanced Dexterity: Enhanced Dexterity 2 (+2 DEX)
* Enhanced Musculature: Power-lifting 3 (technological, +3 STR for lifting)
* Environmental Protection: Immunity 12 (technological, Critical Hits, Life Support)
* Kinetic Blur: Concealment 2 (kinetic, technological, Sense - Sight; Limited to Machines)
* Kinetic Speed Manipulation (Advantages: Improved Initiative 2)
* Kinetic Jump: Teleport 6 (Alternate; kinetic, technological, 1800 feet in a move action, carrying 50
lbs.; Accurate, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Custom: Negates Distracting, Stacks with:
* Teleportation: Teleport 3+6, Turnabout)
* Movement: Movement 1 (Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)
* Quickness: Quickness 11 (kinetic, technological, Perform routine tasks in -11 time ranks)
* Rapid Strike: Strength-based Strike 4 (kinetic, technological, DC 25)
* Speed: Speed 11 (kinetic, technological, Speed: 4000 miles/hour, 8 miles/round)
* Kinetic-Reactive Armor: Protection 8 (technological, +8 Toughness; Impervious)
* Deflect: Deflect 4
* Myomer Musculature: Enhanced Trait 10 (technological, Strength +5 (+6))
* Sensor Suite: Senses 7 (technological, Detect: Visual 1, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Infravision,
Radio, Time Sense, Ultravision)
* Thrusters: Flight 8 (technological, Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round; Wings)
* Teleportation: Teleport 3+6 ([Stacking ranks: +6], mutant, 2 miles in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.;
* Plasma Cannon: Blast 10 (technological, DC 25)
* Flamethrower: Cone Area Blast 5 (Alternate; technological, DC 20; Cone Area: 60 feet cone,
* Plasma Sniper Rifle: Blast 1 (Alternate; technological, DC 16, Advantages: Ranged Attack 2;
Extended Range 3, Penetrating, Precise)
* Rapid-Fire Mini-Gun: Blast 8 (Alternate; technological, DC 23; Multiattack [4 ranks only])
* Reaper Blades: Strength-based Strike 4 (Alternate; technological, DC 25; Penetrating)
* Rockets: Burst Area Blast 10 (Alternate; DC 25; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere; Unreliable (5
Flamethrower: Cone Area Blast 5 (DC 20)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 16)
Plasma Cannon: Blast 10, +6 (DC 25)
Plasma Sniper Rifle: Blast 1, +6 (DC 16)
Rapid Strike: Strength-based Strike 4, +5 (DC 25)
Rapid-Fire Mini-Gun: Blast 8, +6 (DC 23)
Reaper Blades: Strength-based Strike 4, +5 (DC 25)
Rockets: Burst Area Blast 10 (DC 25)
Throw, +6 (DC 21)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 21)
: Slenderman operates on 'his' own definition of "Justice" which means that you do what he tells you to. He will use whatever force is needed to bring a person that he had determined as guilty to "justice".
Secret: Secret Identity
: Slenderman is actually a female, named Amanda Woodruff.
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 5, Toughness 10, Will 5
Abilities 38 + Powers 109 + Advantages 12 + Skills 5 (9 ranks) + Defenses 6 = 170
This is the first character that I have posted in a while. This is "SLENDERMAN". If you have seen pop-culture recently, then you have probably heard of the Slenderman <insert eerie music>. From what I have found out ... there are a lot reported sightings of an entity that was created in 2009. See this link
for all the details. Not letting myself be stymied by the truth.... I continue!!
MY Slenderman is another in a long line of battlesuits that I have designed. My sons actually inspired me to make the character when we found the picture on-line. I took the concept of the Slenderman and decided to play around with it a little. Following the comic-trope of using a scary image to frighten the "cowardly, suspicious criminals..", I designed the character... but then I twisted it a little.
The character is a "not-so-good"guy.... verging on a badguy. AH... who am I kidding? This is a classic Iron Age dark anti-hero. Fear, intimidation and heavy weapons are the Slenderman's weapons. The other idea that I incorporated into the character is that the pilot is actually a female. Her quote is..."As a woman, people seem to think that I need saving... as SlenderMAN, I scare the crap out of them!
" She uses the suit and the image of it to obtain what she feels that she deserves. He thin build allows her to fit into the "slender" battlesuit without giving away her gender.
I see this character running into the main heroes and getting into some fights just because of the way situations are handled. Eventually, I can see Slenderman become a major villain.