Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

JD's 3E Thread: More fantasy NPCS ?

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Re: JD's 3E: More Fantasy Document

Postby Thorpacolypse » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Nice stuff as always, JD. On Shatter, since her objects flicker in and out, maybe a rank of Subtle on them? Just a thought.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: JD's 3E: More Fantasy Document

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Nice stuff as always, JD. On Shatter, since her objects flicker in and out, maybe a rank of Subtle on them? Just a thought.

Thanks Thorp
Hmm, that's a possibility , she was such an old character. lol.. just before Paragons came out, or right around that time. Thanks for the Idea, I added that.
I also finally stated up the good guy race of my M1 Univese, and will get around to the Bad guys soon.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Arrow: Oliver Queen

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 am

"To live I had to make myself more than what I was, to forge myself into a weapon. I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked, but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city. My name is Oliver Queen."- Episode 1

ARROW (cw ) - PL 8
Concept: Spoiled Rich Kid turned Avenger
Origin: Training (so far revealed)

Abilities
Strength 2/3*, Stamina 5, Agility 5, Dexterity 7, Fighting 6, Intellect 3, Awareness 6, Presence 2
* 2 for lifting purposes, 3 for damage

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Attractive, Benefit, Wealth 4 (multimillionare), Close Attack 2, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 6, Improved Aim, Improved Critical 4: Bow, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Improvised Weapons (Ranged), Languages 2, Power Attack, Quick Draw

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+10), Athletics 10 (+13), Deception 7 (+9), Expertise (AWE): Survival 8 (+14), Insight 4 (+10), Intimidation 5 (+7), Investigation 4 (+7), Perception 9 (+15), Persuasion 5 (+7), Ranged Combat: Normal Arrow: Blast 4 3 (+10), Sleight of Hand 3 (+10), Stealth 5 (+10), Technology 5 (+8), Treatment 4 (+7)

Powers
Combat Senses: Senses 2 (training, Danger Sense: Hearing, Low-light Vision)
Marksman: Feature 6 (multiattack) (Easily Removable, training, Advantages: Accurate Attack, Improved Aim, Improvised Weapons (Ranged), Power Attack)
Normal Arrow: Blast 4 (DC 19)
. . Rapelling Arrow: Movement 1 (Alternate; Swinging; Quirk: From high point to a low point)
. . Use like a Club: Strength-based Damage 2 (Alternate; DC 20)
Viscious Strength: Enhanced Strength 1 (training, +1 STR; Limited: Damage Only)

Equipment
Abandoned Warehouse, Custom Arrows (Audio Recorder, Remote Computer Access Arrow 1), Leather Armor, PDA 1, Rare Medicinal Herbs 2 (+5 to treatment checks for stabilization and countering poisons), Reinf. Compound Bow [Normal Arrow: Blast 4, DC 19], Voice Modulator 1

Offense
Initiative +9
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 13)
Normal Arrow: Blast 4, +10 (DC 19)
Throw, +7 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 18)
Use like a Club: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 20)

Complications
Motivation: Justice: Oliver is driven by his desire to clean up the city of Starling, for the sake of his dead father.
Relationship: The most important people in his life, are his Ex Flame, Laurel, and his sister Thea. He also has a Body Guard who gets in the way, Digs (ex-military).
Secret: Oliver Queen has to keep his secret identity, no matter the cost.

Languages
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/5, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 72 + Powers 9 + Advantages 24 + Skills 26 (77 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 141
Last edited by JoshuaDunlow on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: JD's 3E: Arrow (cw adaption)

Postby Severance » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 am

Nice adaptation of the new Green Arrow from the CW. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the next new faces that get involved with the grim gritty Ollie. They threw some nice little hints at things (like Deathstroke's mask at the beginning) that I feel keep me guessing. Only one thing about your build is that he understood Russian during the dinner scene, so perhaps he need another Language?
Severance
Zealot
Zealot

Re: JD's 3E: Arrow (cw adaption)

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 am

Severance wrote:Nice adaptation of the new Green Arrow from the CW. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the next new faces that get involved with the grim gritty Ollie. They threw some nice little hints at things (like Deathstroke's mask at the beginning) that I feel keep me guessing. Only one thing about your build is that he understood Russian during the dinner scene, so perhaps he need another Language?

Thanks for the catch, I missed that.. but then again I remember it now. lol . I still got a few nitpicks with the build I'm working out. So I new rebuild is now in its place. I am liking the show so far, though I was surprised at how gritty they are making the series.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Smallville, Season 1

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

Clark Kent - PL 6
Season 1

Abilities
Strength 5*, Stamina 8, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0
* strength 9 for the purposes of lifting.

Advantages
Diehard, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative 2, Luck

Skills
Athletics 2 (+7), Deception 2 (+2), Expertise: Current Events 2 (+2), Perception 4 (+4), Stealth 4 (+4), Vehicles 1 (+1)

Powers
Impervious
. . Impervious Defense: Impervious Toughness 8 (Quirk: Not Impervious vs. Magic)
. . Kryptonian Resistance: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Meteor Induced Powers; Limited - Half Effect)
. . Self Sustaining: Immunity 10 (Life Support; Quirk 2: minus need for sleep, food, & drink. )
Solar Regeneration: Regeneration 4 (Every 2.5 rounds, Advantages: Diehard; Source: Sunlight)
Super Speed
. . Blurring: Concealment 1 (Sense - Hearing; Limited: Must be Running)
. . Quickness: Quickness 3 (Perform routine tasks in -3 time ranks, Advantages: Improved Initiative 2; Limited to One Type: Physical)
. . Speed: Speed 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round, Advantages: Hide in Plain Sight)
Super Strength: Power-lifting 4 (+4 STR for lifting)
. . Leaping: Leaping 4 (Alternate; Leap 120 feet at 30 miles/hour)
X-Ray Vision: Senses 4 (Penetrates Concealment: Visual)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 15)
Throw, +0 (DC 20)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 20)

Complications
Green Kryptonite. : Around Green Kryptonite, clark in close proximity to green kyrptonite not only losses his powers and considered a normal human (0 in all his stats). He is considered Exhausted , and Prone. Prolonged exposure can bring his status to Incapactitated, and then Dying.
Prejudice: Yes Clark is the schools nerd , geek, loser, what ever you want to call him. He is unpopular, and misunderstood.
Relationship: Clark has the hots for Lana, if he could just figure out why he always looses his strength and energy around her. Turning into a fumbling idiot. Clark loves his family, but at the same time that can be his greatest weakness.
Responsibility: Clark has responsibilities to his family, and the farm. His chores come first, before any fun.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 34 + Powers 44 + Advantages 1 + Skills 5 (15 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 92

Builders Notes:
For nostalgia purposes I decided to convert my S1: Smallville clark over to 3E.
Last edited by JoshuaDunlow on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: LOTR: Giant Eagles

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Updated my Giant Eagle Build, wow, I cannot believe I placed these guys at PL 13 before. Well they now fit at a comfortable PL 7.

JoshuaDunlow wrote:Image
“I have not forgotten the wizard, who found me and healed me. “… Gwaihir

Giant Eagles - PL 7

Abilities
Strength 6, Stamina 6, Agility 6, Dexterity 0, Fighting 6, Intellect 3, Awareness 6, Presence 2

Advantages
Agile Feint, Favored Environment: Air, Fearless, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Languages 2, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+11), Perception 10 (+16), Persuasion 5 (+7)

Powers
Great Eagle Physiology (Innate; Multiple powers as One)
. . Bite and Talons can be Piercing damage: Feature 2
. . Eagle Eyes: Senses 4 (Direction Sense, Extended: Vision 1: x10, Low-light Vision, Time Sense)
. . Great Strength: Power-lifting 1 (+1 STR for lifting)
. . Growth: Growth 8 (+8 STR, +8 STA, +4 Intimidate, -8 Stealth, -4 active defenses, +2 size categories, +1 speed ranks; Permanent)
. . Insulated: Feature 1
. . Longevity: Feature 1
. . Majestic: Feature 1
. . Wings: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round; Wings)

Offense
Initiative +6
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 16)
Throw, +0 (DC 21)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 21)

Complications
Avian: No hands, Replaced with wings.
Hatred: The Eagle's have no love for Orcs, goblins, and any other supernatural creatures that serve the forces of darkness.

Languages
Eagle's Speech, Sindarin, Westron

Defense
Dodge 2, Parry 2, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 38 + Powers 33 + Advantages 9 + Skills 7 (20 ranks) + Defenses 1 = 88

Builders Notes:
So.. As I started to convert the giant eagles from tolkien into 3E, I came across my first snag. Beings that have a wing span of 55' (I had to reconsider their height, because strength went to 12 instead of 9. ) So I did some research, took examples of bird height vs. wing span and came up with a value of 2.26). So 55 / 2.26 = a height of 24'. (which works out to 10 ranks of growth) Of course we are using my revised mass chart, so instead of lifting 25 tons, becomes 2 tons. But I down played their strength and stamina scores for good reason, to keep a certain balance to them compared to the Balrog. Either way their power level got bumped up in this variation, mainly because of their superior defensive capabilities.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Lotr: Shadowfax

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

"This is Shadowfax. He is the chief of the mearas, lords of horses, and not even Theoden, King of Rohan, has ever looked on a better. "
-- Gandalf

Shadowfax - PL 8
Sidekick Rank 15

Strength 6, Stamina 5, Agility 3, Dexterity 0, Fighting 5, Intellect 1, Awareness 3, Presence 2

Advantages
Fearless, Move-by Action

Skills
Perception 4 (+7)

Powers
King of all Horses: Feature 1 (treat as status, but see notes)
Bond with Gandalf: Feature 1
Horse Physiology (innate)
. . Growth: Growth 4 (+4 STR, +4 STA, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, -2 active defenses, +1 size category; Innate; Permanent)
. . Senses: Senses 2 (Extended: Vision 1: x10, Low-light Vision)
. . Speed: Speed 4 (Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
Majestic: Feature 1 (see my advantages section)
Protection: Protection 1 (+1 Toughness)
Ruler of Horses: Burst Area Enhanced Trait 2 (Traits: Will +2 (+8); Affects Others Only, Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere; Limited: to horses)
Understands Rohiric: Feature 1

Offense
Initiative +3
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 16)
Throw, +0 (DC 21)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 21)

Complications
Quirk: Will let no one other than gandalf ride him, or those gandalf tells him to.

Languages
Horse

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 7, Toughness 6, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 34 + Powers 22 + Advantages 2 + Skills 2 (4 ranks) + Defenses 13 = 73

Notes:
Shadowfax is a descendant of the Felarof, king of the mearas, ruler of the horses of Rohan, and the finest horse in all of Middle-Earth. His coat shines like silver in the daylight, and becomes of the color of shadow in the night. All other horses defer to him, and they delight in his approach, instantly recognising him as their leader.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Marvel: Mr. Fantastic

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Mister Fantastic - PL 9
Origin: Altered Human
Profession: Adventurer, Scientist, and Inventor
Affilations: Fantastic Four
Base: Manhatten, Newyork

Eyes:Brown , Hair: Brown

Abilities
Strength 0, Stamina 3, Agility 3, Dexterity 6, Fighting 6, Intellect 12, Awareness 5, Presence 0

Advantages
Benefit, Wealth 3 (millionare), Equipment 13, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Inventor, Skill Mastery: Technology, Speed of Thought, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+7), Expertise: Engineer 7 (+19), Expertise: Hypnotism 4 (+16), Expertise: Mechanics 7 (+19), Expertise: Other Dimensions 7 (+19), Expertise: Physics 7 (+19), Perception 7 (+12), Ranged Combat: Throw 3 (+9), Technology 7 (+19), Vehicles 4 (+10)

Powers
Genius: Quickness 6 (Perform routine tasks in -6 time ranks, Advantages: Speed of Thought; Limited to One Type: Mental)
Maleable Form (Activation: Free Action)
Bounce like a Ball: Leaping 3 (Leap 60 feet at 16 miles/hour)
• Alt: Movement: Movement 1 (Alternate; Slithering)
Ductile: Immunity 19 (Damage Effect: Falling, Damage Effect: Bludgeon, Damage Effect: Ballistic, Environmental Condition: Hot, Environmental Condition: Cold, Environmental Condition: Pressure, Suffocation: Drowning; Reflect [5 ranks only]) +Ductile: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness)
Elongation: Elongation 3 (Elongation: 60 feet, Advantages: Improved Grab, Improved Hold)
Pliable: Morph 4 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Any form; Quirk: Still the same color)
• Alt: Stepping 2D Sideways: Concealment 2 (Sense - Sight; Subtle: subtle; Partial)
• Alt: Fist Weapons: Strength-based Damage 3 (Alternate; DC 18)
• Alt: Lock Manipulation: Feature 2 (Can use fingers as tools to pick locks, and gains a +5 bonus to opening locks that require conventional keys)
• Alt: Parachute: Shapeable Area Flight 1 (Alternate; Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round; Affects Others, Shapeable Area 2: 60 feet, cubic; Gliding)
• Alt: Slippery: Insubstantial 1 (Alternate; Fluid)
• Alt: Wind Fan: Line Area Move Object 6 (Alternate; 3200 lbs.; Line Area 2: 5 feet wide by 60 feet long; Limited Direction: Away)

Equipment
Fantastic 4 Plaza, Fantasticar, Unstable Molecule Costume (computer, electrically insulated, immune to powers, tracking, commlink & bio sensors) 6, Utility Belt (Binoculars, Fantastic Flare 1, Flash Goggles, Flashlight, Multi-tool)

Offense
Initiative +12
Fist Weapons: Strength-based Damage 3, +6 (DC 18)
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 16)
Throw, +9 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 15)
Wind Fan: Line Area Move Object 6 (DC 16)

Complications
Motivation: Doing Good: Tries to do the right thing.
Quirk: Get's Caught up in his experiments
Relationship: His family, Sue, JOhnny, Franklin, Thing.
Weakness: Cold Attacks, slow and paralyze Mr. Fantastic. As well as making him really brittle.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 70 + Powers 65 + Advantages 20 + Skills 29 (57 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 194

Builders Notes:

Fantasticar - PL 6

Strength 8, Defense 6, Toughness 12, Size Huge

Powers
Flight: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)

Power Points
Abilities 2 + Powers 14 + Advantages 0 + Features 0 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 13 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 29

Fantastic 4 Plaza - PL 7

Toughness 14, Size Large

Features:
Communications, Computer, Defense System, Dimensional Portal, Fire Prevention System, Grounds, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

Power Points
Abilities 2 + Powers 0 + Advantages 0 + Features 17 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 4 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 23
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

F4: Thing

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am

"It's Clobberin' Time"

THE THING - PL 12
Profession: Pilot, Adventurer
Affilations: Marines, Fantastic Four, Avengers

Height: 6'0", Weight: 500 lbs

Abilities
Strength 15, Stamina 15, Agility 0, Dexterity -1, Fighting 5, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
All-out Attack, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Close Attack 4, Equipment 2, Improved Critical 2: Unarmed, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 3 (+18), Intimidation 8 (+8), Perception 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throw 10 (+9), Vehicles 14 (+13)

Powers
The Thing
Resilient: Immunity 17 (Aging, Common Descriptor: Sonic, Damage Effect: Fire, Environmental Condition: Heat; Limited - Half Effect)
Rocky Hide: Impervious Toughness 15 (Feature: Increased Mass)
Tremendous Endurance: Enhanced Stamina 13 (+13 STA)
Tremendous Strength: Enhanced Strength 13 (+13 STR)

Equipment
Unstable Molecule Outfit 6 (computer, electrically insulated, immune to powers, tracking, commlink & bio sensors), Avengers Card 3(Computer, Security Clearance, Commlink)

Offense
Initiative +0
Grab, +9 (DC Spec 25)
Throw, +9 (DC 30)
Unarmed, +9 (DC 30)

Complications:
Motivations: Acceptance. Ben just wants to be accepted in the world around him.
Relationship: Ben is one of the most loyal members of the F4 family. He's also Ex-marine, and a Marine is always a Marine. He is also an Ex-Avernger as well.
Quirks: Ben is jewish.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 15, Toughness 15, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 77 + Advantages 13 + Skills 13 (39 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 141

Builders Notes
The Thing holds a special place in my tier of heavy hitters. As being the most Raw and Effective when it comes to delivering damage. Many of my super strength builds have a good mix of power lifting involved, where as they thing gets just a pure full on Strength of 15! He can dish and take it from cosmically powered individuals. Making him one of toughest super heroes out there.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: JD's 3E: Fantastic Four

Postby Thorpacolypse » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Always love seeing old Blue Eyes.

Question on the Season 1 Clark, though. Even though he's not "super" completely yet, I kinda figured he was more than 5 STR.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Gazman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I like how you separated out the the different ways Reed can use his Malleable Form and all the detailed benefits of wearing an unstable molecule costume. But I gotta ask: 0 presence for the ever lovin' blue eyed idol of millions? Either way, I dig the FF builds and can't wait to see what you do with Sue and Johnny.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Always love seeing old Blue Eyes.

Question on the Season 1 Clark, though. Even though he's not "super" completely yet, I kinda figured he was more than 5 STR.

He's strength 9 for the purposes of lifting. I need to amend that in the build. This seemed just about right for him, a threat for normal people when it came to his punches.

Gazman wrote:I like how you separated out the the different ways Reed can use his Malleable Form and all the detailed benefits of wearing an unstable molecule costume. But I gotta ask: 0 presence for the ever lovin' blue eyed idol of millions? Either way, I dig the FF builds and can't wait to see what you do with Sue and Johnny.

Thanks Gaz.. Well i don't know the character all that well, so thats the only reasons why Thing has a Presence of 0.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

M1: M

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am

M - PL 10
Identity: Secret
Concept: Enigmatic Shape Shifter
Profession: Espionage, Detective, Thief, Infiltrator, Thief (all for hire)
Operations: Washington DC

Gender: Usually assumes a male form, though it's just as likely to appear female
Height: 6'3" Tall in its default form
Weight: Unknow
Eyes: None Usually, though favor's black
Hair: Variable, though is usually Dark brown

Abilities
Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 2, Dexterity 7, Fighting 6, Intellect 5, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Advantages
Beginner's Luck, Benefit, Cipher 5, Contacts, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 3, Fearless, Jack-of-all-trades, Luck 3, Speed of Thought

Skills
Athletics 4 (+6), Deception 12 (+16), Expertise: Espionage 10 (+15), Insight 10 (+14), Intimidation 10 (+14), Investigation 10 (+15), Perception 10 (+14), Persuasion 12 (+16), Ranged Combat: Heavy Pistol 2 (+9), Stealth 6 (+8), Technology 6 (+11), Vehicles 2 (+9)

Powers
Can see despite not having eyes: Feature 1
Can speak, even though he has no mouth. : Feature 1
Morphological Physiology: (As one power)
Morph 3 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Broad group; Feature: Vocal Mimicry, Feature: Alter Clothing with a free action, Increased Duration: continuous)
Morphology: Variable 2 (Increased Duration: continuous; Limited: Can only create physical traits for itself)
No Face: Immunity 7 (Sensory Affliction Effects, Starvation & Thirst, Suffocation: Breathing; Innate; Quirk: Does not apply to touch and hearing)
Power Mimicry: Variable 6 (Increased Duration: continuous; Check Required: DC 11 - Intellect roll , Limited: Must study an individual before M can mimic their traits at least 10 rounds., Quirk: Can only mimic the powers of 1 person at a time)
Vibration Senses: Senses 8 (Accurate: Detect Vibrations, Acute: Detect Vibrations, Detect: Vibrations 1, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Extended: Detect Vibrations 1: x10, Radius: Detect Vibrations)

Equipment
Cell Phone (Smartphone), Heavy Pistol, Multi-tool, Toolkit (Basic), Video Camera

Offense
Initiative +5
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 12)
Heavy Pistol, +9 (DC 19)
Throw, +7 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 17)

Complications
Disability: No face. : Has no sense of smell or taste
Motivation: Responsibility: In a way M, does what it does for the Recognition. M is quite professional when it comes to performing their duties and what ever task it is up to.
Quirk: Always leaves a card at the scene of their crimes, with a stylized M using the
Secret: M's past is a secret, and is willing to deal harshly when ever it is threatened.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 6, Fortitude 10, Toughness 4, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 68 + Powers 91 + Advantages 17 + Skills 32 (94 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 226

Background/Builders Notes:
No one knows who or what M really is, often appearing Masculine in nature. Wearing business attire, M's face is devoid of any features. No eyes, no mouth, and no nose, just a completely blank slate of flesh where those features should be. M is a master of esponiage and intrigue, using their skills for what ever purposes they might be. Working for the highest bidder. Gender is never an issue to succeeding their mission, though many refer to it as He.

M was a complicated build, though a very old character concept I have had. M is a shifter (much like Mystique from marvel comics) able to assume the form and clothes of who ever M wishes to target. I wanted to simulate someone who had few senses, though could still see and talk despite not having those parts of it's body anymore. So M has vibrational senses that acts like a very sensitive form of radar. What makes M dangerous is it's ability to duplicate the physical powers that his foe's possess or create one's for it self (thought the later is far less effective, but still powerful).
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

F4: Invisible Woman

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Invisible Girl - PL 11
Profession: Adventurer, Hero
Group Affiliation: Fantastic Four
Operations: Manhatten, NY

Height: 5'6", Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde

Abilities
Strength 0, Stamina 3, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 5, Intellect 2, Awareness 5, Presence 3

Advantages
Attractive, Benefit, Wealth 3 (millionare), Equipment 2, Interpose, Ranged Attack 5, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 2 (+2), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise (PRE): Acting 2 (+5), Perception 4 (+9), Persuasion 6 (+9), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 3 (+6)

Powers
Force Constructs: Create 12 (Volume: 4000 cft., DC 22; Impervious, Movable, Tether; Proportional)
• Alt: Force Field: Shapeable Area Force Field 12 (Alternate; +12 Toughness; Shapeable Area: 30 feet, cubic, Impervious)
Force Projection
Blast: Blast 12 (DC 27; Multiattack, Penetrating, Variable Descriptor: close group - Force based Bludgeon or Piercing)
Flight: Flight 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
Projected Capacity: Shapeable Area Move Object 9 (12 tons; Shapeable Area: 30 feet, cubic, Feature: Tethered; Limited: while flying)
Invisibility (Array)
• Alt: Counter Invisibility: Nullify 8 (Counters: Invisibility, DC 18)
• Alt: Invisibility: Invisibility 2 (Total concealment from normal vision; Feature: Selective Invisibility)
• Alt: Turn Others Invisible: Invisibility 2 (Total concealment from normal vision; Affects Others, Increased Range: ranged)

Equipment
Unstable Molecule Outfit 6 (computer, electrically insulated, immune to powers, tracking, commlink & bio sensors)

Offense
Initiative +3
Blast: Blast 12, +8 (DC 27)
Counter Invisibility: Nullify 8, +3 (DC Will 18)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 10)
Projected Capacity: Shapeable Area Move Object 9 (DC 19)
Throw, +3 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 15)

Complications
Motivation: Doing Good
Relationship: Family (especially her brother johnny)

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 5, Fortitude 6, Toughness 15, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 111 + Advantages 13 + Skills 9 (26 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 189

Builders Notes:
Invisible Woman was hard to nail down for my own purposes, like many of my builds. They are my vision of the character. And Sue's powers all come from her ability to manipulate hyperspace on a psychic level.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call