Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm

We're feeling YOUNG AT HEART with this new item for Aisle 6!

Not Taskmaster, just...Task...

TASK
PL: 10 (156 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+15) [Acrobatic Bluff], Athletics 6 (+11), Close Combat [Swords] 2 (+13), Deception (+3), Expertise [Tactics] 8 (+10), Insight 5 (+7), Intimidation 5 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+12), Stealth 3 (+10), Vehicles 2 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Close Attack (1), Equipment (4), Improved Critical (2) (Swords 2), Leadership, Power Attack, Precise Attack (1) (Close, Concealment), Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (2), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Enhanced Physiology: Speed 2 (8 mph), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison), Regeneration 5 (1/every other round); 10 pts
Monoblade Swords: 11 pts traits, Easily Removable (-4 pts); 7 pts
Sword Strike: Slashing/Piercing Strength-based Damage 2, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Improved Critical, Weapon Break); (Extra: Penetrating 7, Split); 11 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(20ep)
Body Armor: Protection 2; 2ep
Young Justice Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Young Justice Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Mount Justice/Avengers Tower Access), Benefit 1 (Young Justice Status); 5ep
Arsenal: (11ep)
Blaster Pistol: Energy Ranged Damage 5; Range 125ft, Small; 10ep
Throwing Blades: Piercing Ranged Damage 2, Extra: Multiattack, Improved Critical; 25ft range, Small; 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +5]
Swords +13 [Monoblade Swords +7, Critical 17-20]
Ranged Attack +7
Throwing +12 [Throwing Blades +2, Critical 19-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Relationships: He has strong feelings for Psilence, his former teammate in the Bloodpool
Responsibility: Leading Youngblood

Abilities 84 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 17 + Defenses 12 = 156 / 156

Comments: Task was the field leader for Youngblood for a while and he was a decent character. He was your basic enhanced warrior/weapon master type. I’ve only read a little of him, so most of this is conjecture, but I’m hoping next year my schedule is kinder for cons so I’ll be able to pick up some more Youngblood with him in it.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: J-Mart: Pirates from Bladewind, Gazman and jspade!

Postby peteyrock » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Wow! I hadn't even thought of Task in forever. Thanks!
peteyrock
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Kara » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

Is that...Big Bang Theory builds in M&M3e? Thank you!

Although, I think you give Leonard too much credit. Howard, Leonard and Raj I always saw as being equal. (Admittedly, with Penny a level lower, but making up for it by actually hitting her combat caps, which none of the others do.)
Kara
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Thorpacolypse » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Kara wrote:Is that...Big Bang Theory builds in M&M3e? Thank you!

Although, I think you give Leonard too much credit. Howard, Leonard and Raj I always saw as being equal. (Admittedly, with Penny a level lower, but making up for it by actually hitting her combat caps, which none of the others do.)

You might have a point, although Leonard has probably gotten more props overall in the show since he's a main character. Their Int scores should probably be the same, even Howard's, although he doesn't have his doctorate. Which has been a great running joke for years...
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Blitz » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

Thorpacolypse wrote:
Kara wrote:Is that...Big Bang Theory builds in M&M3e? Thank you!

You might have a point, although Leonard has probably gotten more props overall in the show since he's a main character. Their Int scores should probably be the same, even Howard's, although he doesn't have his doctorate. Which has been a great running joke for years...

It really went to a new level when Bernadette joined in...
Blitz
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:20 pm

We've got another item that proves we're still YOUNG AT HEART here at J-Mart!

Don't run folks! I swear I don't know Hank Pym!

MASADA
PL: 10 (116 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2 [14], STAMINA 2 [14], AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+2/+14), Deception (+1), Expertise [Military] 3 (+5), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 3 (+4), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Guns] 4 (+6), Stealth 3 (+5), Technology 1 (+3), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Equipment (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Farsi), Teamwork

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES (GIANTESS): Fast Grab, Improved Grab

POWERS:
Giantess: Growth 12 (+12 Str, +12 Sta, -6 Dodge/Parry, -12 Stealth, +6 Intimidation, Speed +1, +12 Mass), Enhanced Advantages 2 (see Advantages), Reach 4 [20 ft], Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 0 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft], Quirk: Limited [must be at least 10 ranks of Growth]); 42 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +2; Full Growth Unarmed +14]
Ranged Attack +2
Guns +6
Special Attack [Giantess Strike +14, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 (+4 at Full Growth) [DC20/14] Parry +12 (+6 at Full Growth) [DC22/16]
Toughness +2 (+14 with Full Growth), Fortitude +2 (+14 with Full Growth), Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Fame: She is quite well known as a member of the government sponsored superhero team, Youngblood
Mental Instability: She claims that her powers come from the souls of those murdered at Masada and sometimes the spirits can overwhelm her psyche
Patriotism: As a former Israeli commando, she still has a strong faith in the beliefs of her people

Abilities 40 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 42 + Defenses 17 = 116 / 116

Comments: Masada is an Israeli crime-fighter, and a member of Youngblood for a while. She has the power to increase her size and become a giantess who claims the source of her powers is the souls of the Jewish warriors who died at Masada (hence her name) as well as all those who gave their lives in the name of Judaism. Interesting concept, I thought. In my setting she is a reserve member of Justice League International.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Jackson King, Task, Masada

Postby Blitz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Thorpocalypse, I'm sure you haven't got just a crazy overabundance of time, but if you feel like doing some filing work, and if you feel like you've reorganized your threads enough for a few months, you might want to consider fixing the links at the front of the store. Can't find anything around here any more.
Blitz
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 am

I gigantic bad-ass woman who can be 50 feet tall? How is that NOT the greatest thing ever :)?
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Blitz wrote:Thorpocalypse, I'm sure you haven't got just a crazy overabundance of time, but if you feel like doing some filing work, and if you feel like you've reorganized your threads enough for a few months, you might want to consider fixing the links at the front of the store. Can't find anything around here any more.

Hmmm...I haven't had any problems with links. Which ones are not working for you? I just clicked a few random ones and they went where I thought they should go.

And geez, my time has been really limited lately. I was doing a lot of building and such at work at lunch (and, um...other times :wink: ) during the summer, but I got reassigned and we've been so busy I've been working through lunch most days and when I don't, I'm now in a "collaborative" area so I can't sneak build like I used to since I have no cube anymore. Nor has the home time been free, with the Little Thorpacolypses back in school in such. Football for the youngest ends soon, and that's 3 nights a week, so once that's over, hopefully I will be able to get back to my favorite waste of time. But I still have a few builds to post so I'll try to drop a couple this week. The rest of the night will be trying to install OS6 for the iPhone on my wife's phone and trying to figure out why my wifi has been so funky. The Guild's new season starts tonight and by golly, I will not put up with interruptions the rest of the season! :x
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Blitz » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

The Barbara Gordon Batgirl link and the Mia Dearden Speedy link take me to a page without either one.
Blitz
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Blitz wrote:The Barbara Gordon Batgirl link and the Mia Dearden Speedy link take me to a page without either one.

Oh, yeah, I need to update my setting links. I'll get on that. Thanks for the reminder.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 pm

We've got a new item for our Villains Line on Aisle 1!

I'm Nobody...

NOBODY
PL: 11 (234 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 7 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+16), Close Combat [Short Blades] 4 (+17), Close Combat [] , Deception 11 (+13), Expertise [Criminology] 13 (+16), Expertise [Streetwise] 7 (+12), Insight 11 (+16) [Assessment], Intimidation 11 (+13), Investigation 11 (+16) [Contacts, Fascinate, Well-Informed], Perception 8 (+13), Persuasion 11 (+13) [Durable Lie, Taunt], Ranged Combat [Firearms] 3 (+13), Sleight of Hand 4 (+9), Stealth 9 (+15) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 6 (+11), Treatment 3 (+8), Vehicles 3 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Durable Lie*, Equipment (6), Evasion (1), Fascinate (1) (Deception), Favored Foe (Batman), Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (1) (Short Blades), Improved Initiative (1), Improvised Tools, Languages (2) (English, 4 others, Base: French), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5), Takedown (1), Taunt, Tracking, Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Nobody Costume: 24 pts traits, Removable (-5 pts); 19 pts
Body Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts, Mask: Senses 2 (Normal Vision [Extended], Infravision), Feature 1 (Distorts voice); 3 pts
Nobody Knows: Affliction 9 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Reach 1 [10 ft], Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Unreliable [5 uses]); 9 pts

Paralyzing Strike: Affliction 6 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Immobilized, 3rd: Paralyzed); 6 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(30ep)
Arsenal: (10ep)
Heavy Pistol: Ballistic Ranged Damage 4; 100 ft range, Small; 8ep
Assortment of Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Small; 2ep
20ep for various equipment and weapons as needed

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Nobody Knows Affliction +9]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +4; Paralyzing Strike +6]
Short Blades +17 [Knives +5, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +10
Firearms +13 [Heavy Pistol +4]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Morgan strives to prove that his father's way is the right way to dispense justice and to prove himself worthy of the Ducard name
Obsession: Dispensing justice HIS way
Rivalry: With Bruce Wayne

Abilities 88 + Skills 65 (130 ranks) + Advantages 36 + Powers 25 + Defenses 20 = 234 / 234

Comments: Nobody has had a good short run in the Batman mythos. He was the main antagonist in the first Batman and Robin arc in the New 52 and he was OK. He challenged Damian's belief in Batman's methods, even though he proved his was his father's son near the end. And then Damian proved he was his mother's son at the very end. But I'll leave it at that.

I didn't get a good feel for his suit's abilities so I winged it. I do know that as Henry Ducard's son, he is on par with Bruce as a fighter and even better as a manipulator.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Jackson King, Task, Masada, Nobody

Postby Arthur Eld » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Wow, I didn't realize you had built Nobody the day before I did. Course, I hadn't even heard of the character till today.

Its always nice to see two different interpretations of the same character. You definitely made him a lot smarter than I did, why is that? I mean, he seemed clever enough but not genius level/one of the smartest people in a country smart.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Jackson King, Task, Masada, Nobody

Postby Thorpacolypse » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:Wow, I didn't realize you had built Nobody the day before I did. Course, I hadn't even heard of the character till today.

Its always nice to see two different interpretations of the same character. You definitely made him a lot smarter than I did, why is that? I mean, he seemed clever enough but not genius level/one of the smartest people in a country smart.

I probably went a little high on his Int, but I wanted him to be a challenge for Bruce and I figured that since his dad was probably in that range, and Morgan did some fine planning overall in the arc, it wasn't out of bounds. He's probably more like a 3-4 at best.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

As we get within striking distance of build #600, we're making a push for it this weekend so without further ado, let's check out a few builds from our Bleach line!

Swinging your blade out of a sense of duty is what a captain does. Swinging your blade out of hate is nothing more than base violence. Captains don't refer to that as fighting. - Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya

TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA
PL: 12 (259 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+10) [Agile Feint], Athletics 2 (+5), Close Combat [Zanpakuto] 4 (+16), Deception (+2), Expertise [Kido] 5 (+9), Expertise [Shinigami] 6 (+10), Insight 5 (+9), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 6 (+10), Perception 3 (+7), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Kido] 6 (+12), Ranged Combat [Zanpakuto] 8 (+14), Stealth 5 (+10), Treatment 1 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Beginner's Luck, Defensive Roll (3), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (2), Evasion (1), Improved Initiative (1), Leadership, Move-by Action, Precise Attack (2) (Close, Concealment; Ranged, Concealment), Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Shinigami Physiology: Immunity 1 (Aging); 1 pt
Spirit Form: Concealment 10 (All Senses, Flaw: Limited [Only in human world], Permanent); 5 pts
Reiryuko (Spiritual Energy): 20 pt array; 23 pts
Bakudo (Sai/Horin): Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overome by Strength/Damage; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extras: Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to Two Degrees); 20 pts
Reiatsu Release: Burst Area Affliction 9 (Resisted by Will; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Extra: Subtle, Flaw: Activation [Move Action]); 1 pt
Hado (Byakurai): Spirit Energy Ranged Damage 10; 1 pt
Spiritual Awareness: Senses 8 (Spiritual Awareness [Mental, Extended], Detect Spiritual Energy [Mental, Accurate, Acute, Ranged, Extended], Enhanced Advantages 1 (Assessment); 1 pt

Hoho: 10 pt Array; 11 pts
Air Walking: Flight 5 (60 mph); 10 pts
Shunpo (Flash Steps): Speed 5 (60 mph), Leaping 4 (120 ft); 1 pt

Zanjutsu: Enhanced Dodge 2 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Parry 2 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Defense), (Quirk: Requires sword/Zanpakuto); 3 pts
Zanpakuto: 122 pts traits, Extra: Restricted 2 [Hitsugaya only], Easily Removable (-48 pts); 76 pts
Konso/Hollow Cleansing: Feature 1 (Konso allows pluses to move on to the Soul Society), Feature 1 (When destroying a Hollow, it allows them to move on to the Soul Society or Hell, depending on the life they lived); 2 pts
Hyōrinmaru: Piercing/Slashing Strength-based Damage 3, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Penetrating 6, Reach [5 ft]); 11 pts
Shikai: 30 pt Array; Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Quirk: Must say Release Name; 32 pts
Tensō Jūrin: Environment 4 (250 ft radius, Cold, Visibility); 8 pts
Reign over the Frosted Heavens!: Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage/Strength; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extras: Cumulative, Linked, Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees), Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Linked, Flaw: Limited [only to targets with 2nd degree failure of Affliction); 40 pts
BANKAI! Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Quirk: Must say Attack Name (Daiguren Hyōrinmaru); 63 pts
Daiguren Hyōrinmaru: Extra Limbs 1 (Prehensile Tail), Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Split), Enhanced Flight 1 (120 mph total); 5 pts
Shield of Ice Wings: Protection 2 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 4 (Flaw: Sustained); 10 pts
Great Roaring Coldly Shining Moon Array: 48 pt array; 50 pts
Ryūsenka: Burst Area Affliction 12 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage/Strength; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extras: Cumulative, Linked, Extra Condition, Selective, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [opponents hit by Hyorinmaru attack]), Burst Area Affliction 12 (Resisted and Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft], Linked, Flaw: Limited to opponents who fail Affliction by 2 degrees); 48 pts
Guncho Tsurara: Ice Ranged Multiattack Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack); 1 pt
Hyōryū Senbi: Ice Line Area Damage 12 (Extra: Line Area 2 [60 ft]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(10ep)
Denreishinki (Soul Phone): Cell Phone (Senses 1 [Communication Link - Radio, Soul Society, Extra: Dimensional]), GPS, Senses 4 (Detect Hollows [Mental, Ranged, Extended 2, Accurate]); 8ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +3]
Zanpakuto +16 [Hyōrinmaru +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +6
Kido +12 [Bakudo Affliction +10; Hado +10]
Shikai +14 [Reign Over the Frosted Heavens +10]
Special Attack [Reiatsu Release +9, Area Burst]

BANKAI OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +3; Daiguren Hyōrinmaru Claws +4]
Zanpakuto +16 [Hyōrinmaru +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +6
Kido +12 [Bakudo Affliction +10; Hado +10]
Bankai +14 [Guncho Tsurara +10, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Reiatsu Release +9, Area Burst; Ryūsenka Affliction +12, Area Burst; Hyōryū Senbi +12, Area Line]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 (+16 with Zanjutsu) [DC24/26] Parry +14 (+16 with Zanjutsu) [DC24/26]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +6, Will +11

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 (+16 with Zanjutsu) [DC24/26] Parry +14 (+16 with Zanjutsu) [DC24/26]
Toughness +6 (+8 with Shield of Ice Wings, +4 Impervious with Shield of Ice Wings), Fortitude +6, Will +11

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: It takes a lot of spiritual energy for Shinigami to use Bankai and Arrancar to use Resurrecion. As such, it is up to the GM to determine when and if those powers can be activated and maintaining usage of those powers can eventually lead to exhaustion and inability to utilize those powers until the users' spiritual pressure has a chance to recharge
Prejudice: Due to his youth (the youngest Captain ever of the Gotei 13) and his size, he is the butt of many joke both within and outside of the Seritei
Relationships: He is close to Momo Hinamori, who he grew up with, and despite their vastly different personalities, he is close to his Lt. Rangiku Matsumoto
Responsibility: As a Shinigami, he has the responsibility to purify hollows, lead pluses to the Soul Society and uphold the laws of the Gotei 13 as the Captain of Squad 10

Abilities 74 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 119 + Defenses 21 = 259 / 259

Comments: Hitsugaya was a weird build. He took me a long time, but it wasn’t really hard, he just has a lot of versatility. His powers are ice based, which are some of my favorite powers (I have always dug Iceman and now I am all digging Frost Noble from Noble Causes) so they weren’t hard to work out, really. However, he is a talented, quick, fighter, well-versed in Kido (spells), genius and has several ways he can use powers. I could have added 2-3 more alternate effects, but I figured some of what I’ve seen him do are power stunts.

Since he’s a “young” Captain, he’s not as powerful as guys like Gin Ichimaru, Byakuya or Ukitake, so he comes in at PL12, whereas the others are PL13 or higher IMHO. He’s still a dangerous character and can handle most of the Espada with good rolls and/or role playing, but most of the time, he’ll need help to take one down.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call