Celt's Builds - Phantom Spider, Joan Arcanum and 6ix

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
cassius335
Champion
Champion

Re: Celt's Builds (mainly 3E)

Post by cassius335 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 am

CelticREI wrote:
cassius335 wrote:Is there an Advantages version of Beginners Luck? Template looks like she could use one.
She has it. Granted it's a part of her Photographic Memory/Reflexes, but all that means is she gets it from her mutant power instead of someone 'born' with beginner's luck that isn't a mutant (so just flavor and story differences, not rules mechanic)
*nod* I was just wondering cause she's got a LOT of Advantages listed there. She really use all of those? Your build, of course, but I'm not sure she's got any Advatages left to use Variable on!

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 am

cassius335 wrote:
CelticREI wrote:
cassius335 wrote:Is there an Advantages version of Beginners Luck? Template looks like she could use one.
She has it. Granted it's a part of her Photographic Memory/Reflexes, but all that means is she gets it from her mutant power instead of someone 'born' with beginner's luck that isn't a mutant (so just flavor and story differences, not rules mechanic)
*nod* I was just wondering cause she's got a LOT of Advantages listed there. She really use all of those? Your build, of course, but I'm not sure she's got any Advatages left to use Variable on!
Very true and that is something I have been thinking on, taking away some of her Advantages and changing her Equipment into Devices as well as improving them a bit.

After going through the playtest of Se7en vs New Warriors I've realized that a lot of my builds are not much over Glass Cannons (as in they can throw a huge punch but can only take like 1 or 2) so I'm going to be going over my builds after I post up the fight (hopefully tonight or tomorrow night) and see if I can't round them out a bit ^_^
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 am

Edited Template. Still need to put in the power settings for her various fighting styles, but she is much more rounded now (Harder to hit and more options fighting)
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Build 38 - Mage

Post by CelticREI » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 am

Mage - PL 10

""

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 0, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 0

Advantages
Artificer, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 4, Diehard, Equipment 10, Evasion, Ritualist

Skills
Athletics 2 (+2), Close Combat (Unarmed) 10 (+10), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise (Magic) 9 (+12), Insight 5 (+8), Investigation 3 (+6), Perception 6 (+9), Persuasion 1 (+1), Stealth 1 (+2), Technology 3 (+6), Vehicles 1 (+2)

Powers
Immunity: Immunity 2 (Sleep, Starvation & Thirst; Innate; Limited - Half Effect)
Nine Gates Teleportation
. . Open the Grid Gate: Teleport 5 (Extended (30 miles in 2 move actions), Easy, Accurate, Portal; Activation 2 (standard action), Check Required 5 (DC 15 - Expertise: Magic), Limited to Extended)
. . Open the Infinity Gate: Burst Area Movement 3 (Dimensional 3 (any dimension, 1600 lbs.); Affects Insubstantial 2 (full rank), Burst Area (30 feet radius sphere), Increased Mass 5, Selective; Activation (move action), Check Required 7 (DC 17 - Expertise: Magic))
. . Open The Labyrinth Gate: Movement Attack 8 (Dimensional: The Labyrinth 1 (one dimension, 800 lbs.), Extra Ranks 7, DC 18; Attack (Parry), Feature (Call back any thing Banished), Increased Mass 4; Check Required 4 (DC 14 - Expertise: Magic))
. . Open The Manor Gate: Burst Area Movement 1 (Dimensional: The Manor 1 (one dimension, 3200 lbs.); Affects Insubstantial 2 (full rank), Burst Area (30 feet radius sphere), Increased Mass 6, Selective; Activation (move action), Check Required 4 (DC 14 - Expertise: Magic))
. . Open the Realm Gate: Teleport 5 (900 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Accurate, Portal; Activation (move action), Check Required 5 (DC 15 - Expertise: Magic))
. . Open the Storage Gate: Movement Attack 1 (Dimensional: The Manor (Storage Room) 1 (one dimension, 800 lbs.), DC 11; Attack (Parry), Increased Mass 4; Activation (move action), Check Required 4 (DC 14 - Expertise: Magic))
Touch Reading
. . Object Reading: Senses 5 (Analytical: Tactile, Postcognition; Innate; Quirk (Must touch Person/Object))
. . Person Reading: Effortless Mind Reading 10 (DC 20; Effortless, Innate; Quirk (Need to touch target first))
. . Touch Telekinesis: Move Object 7 (Alternate; 3 tons, DC 25; Damaging, Throwing Mastery 3, Increased Range (perception), Precise, Subtle 2 (undetectable); Quirk (Must touch the Object/Person first))
. . Touch Viewing: Remote Sensing 8 (Alternate; Affects: Visual Senses; No Conduit, Subtle (subtle); Quirk (Need to touch something and find a way the place being viewed is touching the same place.))
Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Dodge +2 (+10), Parry +2 (+10))
Protect: Force Field 5 (+5 Toughness, Advantages: Diehard; Impervious [4 ranks only]; Activation (move action), Check Required 3 (DC 13 - Expertise: Magic))

Equipment
Camera, Cell Phone (Smartphone), Flashlight, Magical Mumbo Jumbo Library, The Labyrinth, The Manor, Ward Bracelet [Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4, Traits: Dodge +2 (+10), Parry +2 (+10); Protect: Force Field 5, +5 Toughness, Advantages: Diehard; Impervious [4 ranks only]; Activation (move action), Check Required 3 (DC 13 - Expertise: Magic)]

The Manor - PL 10
Toughness 6, Size Large

Features:
Computer, Dimensional Portal, Garage, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Sealed, Storage Room 1, Workshop

Powers
Quickness: Quickness 8 (Perform routine tasks in -8 time ranks; Limited (Only Magic or Technology based tasks))

Power Points
Abilities 2 + Powers 1 + Advantages 0 + Features 11 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 0 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 14

Magical Mumbo Jumbo Library - PL 10
Toughness 6, Size Medium

Features:
Fire Prevention System, Library, Security System 1

Powers
Doorway to Nowhere: Teleport 1 (60 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Dimensional (dimension - The Manor), Portal; Activation 2 (standard action))

Power Points
Abilities 1 + Powers 1 + Advantages 0 + Features 3 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 0 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 5

The Labyrinth - PL 10

Toughness 6, Size Awesome

Features:
Defense System, Holding Cells, Isolated, Sealed, Self-repairing 2

Powers
Counter Movement: Nullify 4 (Counters: Teleport and Dimensional Movement, DC 14; Simultaneous, Selective; Permanent)
Limit Movement: Feature 1 (Feature 15 (Forces non-Selected to Check: Required to Access Teleportation/Dimensional Movement); Check Required 15 (DC 25 - Expertise: Magic))
Lock-Down: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Teleportation)

(What this amounts to is someone in The Labyrinth must pass a DC25 Expertise: Magic check, as normal gaining 1 rank per point the roll is over 25, then they must beat the Nullify's DC14 (using whatever ranks they 'unlocked' in the Expertise Check of Teleport or Dimensional Movement +1d20 to roll) if they are able to get both of those things then they are able to escape. Otherwise they use up those actions and nothing happens. On a botch they set off a fail-safe that teleports them into the Holding Cells that do not allow Teleportation at all. They have to find a way to break out of the Holding Cells before trying to escape.)

Offense
Counter Movement: Nullify 4, +1 (DC Will 14)

Power Points
Abilities 6 + Powers 3 + Advantages 0 + Features 6 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 0 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 15

Offense
Initiative +1
Grab, +0 (DC 15)
Open The Labyrinth Gate: Movement Attack 8, +0 (DC Dog 18)
Open the Storage Gate: Movement Attack 1, +0 (DC Dog 11)
Person Reading: Effortless Mind Reading 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Touch Telekinesis: Move Object 7 (DC 25)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 15)

Complications
Enemy: (Mage has many enemies in the Magic world, not to mention the many he has trapped in The Labyrinth to keep from harming the Earth)
Motivation: Responsibility: (Mage is a mage for the side of law and good, as such he fights chaos and evil whenever needed.)
Not a People Person: (Mage has been around many elements that hate life and he has seen the evil in men more then the good; as such he is a bit surly)
Power Loss: (His Touch based abilities require skin-to-object/person touch, if he is unable to touch it he can't effect it through those Powers. His Nine Gates array all have either Activation Standard or Move, the Move action is stomping on the ground to call up the Gates and the Standard is stomping followed by him chanting parts of an invocation spell. If he is unable to do those (Such as being lifted off the ground via telekinesis) he can't access them.)

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 10/8, Parry 10/8, Fortitude 5, Toughness 10/1, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 18 + Powers 63 + Advantages 20 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Defenses 26 = 150

Design
Mage is what happens when I see too many fantasy movies in a single day. He is a sorcerer/wizard/mage/whatever they are called in the current world that has the innate ability to 'read' objects and people, finding out where they have been, what has happened to them and in the case of people, what they are thinking. From there he has learned how to imprint a bit of his essence into an object/person and be able to move it, he must touch the object/person to imprint himself on it though and that imprint lasts for about an hour before it fades. He then learned how to detach his sense of sight and travel at high speeds up to a mile. The Quirk on that one is that he has to be able to connect where he is touching to where he is viewing. Say he is standing on one side of a large canyon and wants to view a rock on the other side; He starts Touch Viewing and has to get from his side to the rock's side as if he walked but didn't have to worry about gravity. As such he could go down the canyon wall, across the canyon floor and up the other wall to the other side, but the catch is all the wall and floor counts against his Mile range. So if it was 2 miles (say .5 down the wall, .25 floor and .5 back up the other side) he could only get a bit up the other side before he hit his 'limit'. In that same example if there was a bridge just a quarter mile away he could use it and most likely make it back to the rock.
After a few years he learned a powerful set of rune's that gave him access to the Nine Gates, 9 different gateways that allow transportation to different areas. While it is possible for other mages to learn Nine Gates they will not be the exact same as it changes slightly for each mage. While Mage can banish people to The Labyrinth, another mage might shunt a person off to Purgatory (basically the same thing, but it is a separate dimension so someone sent to Labyrinth wouldn't meet someone sent to Purgatory), likewise for The Manor, some mages have their Sanctum while others have Nirvana, the major thing is that one mage won't suddenly appear inside Mage's Manor by trying to get to their personal Sanctum, there is a sub-spell that allows transport of objects into the Manor without having to travel there himself, but it is one way to the Manor, he has to travel to the Manor to get objects he has sent. The exception to rule of mages popping up in an others Sanctum is the Infinity Gate as it allows travel to any dimension (though with GM giving a HP or blocking an area for a time it fails to open). There are two 'Earthly' Gates, the Realm which is short range teleportation and the Grid which travels along dragon lines to farther places. That is the 6 Gates that Mage uses; the last 3 that he tries to not use/refuses to use are: Open the Mind Gate (Travels to inside Mage's own mind and is able to experience anything he ever has before. He tries not to go there as he starts to drift and want to stay in happy memories forever), Open the Chaos Gate (a realm of complete and utter chaos, nothing is formed long before it is rendered formless and reformed into something new. The realm is controlled by local emotion so one can find their deepest fantasies or horrible nightmares there) and Open the Death Gate (Whoever stands in front of the Gate will be judged upon if they should live or die. The being that exists on the other side of the Gate has to power to take life and give it. Mage has been to the other side of the Death Gate once and was judged worthy, changing his body from a 40 year old into that of a 25 year old with all his knowledge still intact. His wife was next to him when he opened the Gate and she was judged unworthy, she died in front of him with nothing he could do about it)

Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Celt's Builds - Mage, Template, Allure and Wondra

Post by CelticREI » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 am

I've updated a lot of my builds; Lyn (made her decent when not drunk and killer *when* drunk, also I made a lot of the things at caps instead of being below then above), Trish (both 2e and 3e versions; took out her Mimic ability and made her more like a Beast Boy variant), 3e H4ck (soon 2e H4ck as well; lowered his overall telepathy Array to fit in a Mental Energy form).

I'm still working on the Se7en vs. New Warriors fight (aye, still) I've not been having much time to write out the witty banter between work and here, so it's slow going but I am still working on it.

I'm nearly done with Mystique (just polishing her up) and working on a build of Emma Frost that was inspired after I read her short mini-series. She has a lot of cool things she can do and I figured out some cool tricks ye can give her in M&M 3e ^_^
Nightcrawler and Chamber should be next after those two.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 39 - PSIght

Post by CelticREI » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm

PSIght - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 1, Fighting 2, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Defensive Roll 4, Languages 1, Precise Attack (Close, Concealment), Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment), Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+4), Deception 6 (+6), Insight 6 (+8), Investigation 2 (+5), Perception 6 (+8)

Powers
The PSIght
. . Language of the Mind: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)
. . One Step Ahead: Senses 8 (Postcognition, Precognition; Limited (To 6 seconds into the Future or 1 month into the past))
. . Thought-Speak: Mental Communication 2
. . Through Another's Eyes: Shapeable Area Mind Reading 10 (DC 20; Sensory Link, Shapeable Area 2 (60 feet, cubic), Increased Duration (continuous), Selective, Subtle 2 (undetectable); Limited to Sensory Link)
. . Visions: Senses 8 (Postcognition, Precognition; Uncontrolled)

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +2 (DC 17)
Through Another's Eyes: Shapeable Area Mind Reading 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +1 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 17)

Complications
Disability: PSIght is Blind, Deaf and Mute. Having only his powers to traditionally communicate with people.
Motivation: Recognition: PSIght wants to be a burning beacon for those with abilities and without that have disabilities.

Languages
Braille, English

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 5, Toughness 6/2, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 28 + Powers 82 + Advantages 8 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 19 = 150

Design
PSIght (Get it? Psi and Sight! I slay me) is the ultimate "Disabled person gets super-powers that makes them not disabled anymore and fights crime" stories. He is Blind, Deaf and Mute. Thus can't see, can't hear and can't speak. He is able to tap into anyone inside his "zone" senses and use them instead as well as mentally speak to anyone in a mile of himself. He is also a precog and postcog, able to focus to see up to 6 seconds into the future (an average combat turn basically) or a month into the past but he also has visions of the future or past beyond his normal limit from time to time (thank ye Uncontrolled flaw).
He is a fun as hell character to play as he gets to see the world through everyone else's eyes, and hear it through their ears. Later on he would learn to take control of someone and have them speak for him (I'm thinking it would be an Affliction (Entranced/Compelled/Controlled), limited to one action: "Speak for him")
His decently high Dodge/Parry/Defensive Roll is because he can see where his opponents are going to strike (as he is looking through their eyes) and the Uncanny Dodge is much the same, he picks up someone watching and now knows someone is there.
He has had a lot of practice with combat basically being him fighting a mirror (think about how odd it would be to be watching yourself smack your view point, or from the person next to you, or next to your target, etc. It gets WEIRD.)

And I just realized I haven't put up Mystique or Emma Frost like I said I would! Those two are coming shortly
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 40 - Emma Frost

Post by CelticREI » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Emma Frost - PL 10
"Excuse me, but I am supposed to be the only sex object in comics, I trademarked it."

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 0, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Attractive, Benefit, Cipher, Benefit, Wealth 2 (independently wealthy), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 2

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+4), Athletics 2 (+2), Deception 9 (+11), Insight 2 (+4), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 2 (+4), Technology 1 (+4), Vehicles 1 (+2)

Powers
Telepath
. . Change Memories: Cumulative Affliction 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 4/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Cumulative, Increased Range 2 (perception), Subtle 2 (undetectable))
. . Hivemind
. . . . Personal Info: Enhanced Trait 18 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 1/r], Deception +6 (+17), Intimidation +6 (+10), Persuasion +6 (+10), Insight +6 (+10), Advantages: Assessment, Daze (Deception), Daze (Intimidation), Fascinate (Deception), Fascinate (Intimidation), Fascinate (Persuasion))
. . . . Psychic Fighting: Enhanced Trait 15 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 1/r], Parry +5 (+13), Close Combat +10 (+10), Dodge +5 (+13))
. . . . Share Knowledge: Enhanced Trait 4 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 1/2r], Advantages: Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-trades, Well-informed; Limited (Someone around must know knowledge/skill being picked up))
. . Living Diamond Form (Activation: Move Action)
. . . . Diamond Mind, Diamond Heart: Immunity 31 (Aging, Common Descriptor: Mind, Common Descriptor: Psychic, Emotion Effects, Fatigue Effects)
. . . . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 6 (+6 STR)
. . . . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 0 (Traits: Defensive Roll 2 -2 (+0), Stamina +1 (+2))
. . . . Protection: Protection 9 (+9 Toughness; Impervious [2 extra ranks])
. . Mental Blast: Damage 7 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 4/r], DC 22; Alternate Resistance (Will), Increased Range 2 (perception), Subtle 2 (undetectable))
. . Mental Illusion: Illusion 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 6/r], Affects: All Sense Types, Area: 6 feet diameter, DC 20; Increased Duration (continuous))
. . Mind Control: Cumulative Affliction 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 6/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Cumulative, Increased Duration 3 (continuous), Increased Range 2 (perception); Instant Recovery)
. . Psi-Shroud: Concealment 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 1/r], All Senses; Limited (Only to creatures with a brain))
. . Psychic Disguise: Morph 3 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 5/r], +20 Deception checks to disguise; Broad group, DC 13; Increased Duration (continuous); Resistible (Will))
. . Sleep: Cumulative Affliction 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 4/r], 1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Exhausted, 3rd degree: Asleep, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Cumulative, Increased Range 2 (perception))
. . Telepathy
. . . . Communication: Mental Area Communication 3 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 6/r]; Area, Selective)
. . . . Comprehend: Comprehend 3 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 1/r], Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All; Limited (Someone that knows the language must be around))
. . . . Mind Reading: Cumulative Effortless Mind Reading 10 ([0 active, 0/62 PP, 4/r], DC 20; Cumulative, Effortless)

Offense
Initiative +1
Change Memories: Cumulative Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Grab, +0 (DC 15)
Mental Blast: Damage 7 (DC Will 22)
Mind Control: Cumulative Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Mind Reading: Cumulative Effortless Mind Reading 10 (DC Will 20)
Sleep: Cumulative Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)

Complications
Motivation: Recognition
Prejudice

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 5, Toughness 3/1, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 80 + Advantages 8 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Defenses 27 = 150

Design
Ah Emma, how I love thee. My favorite psychic and near the top of the list of favorite mutants. Most of this was inspired by her short-lived comic "Emma Frost", such as her "Hivemind" is how she was able to cheat in her classrooms by using the knowledge of those around her (Share Knowledge), also I expanded it to how she would rip into a person using their most private and intimate thoughts and memories (that would be the Personal Info one) and finally I figured she would learn to use it for fighting as well, though this one is not shown in the comics (Psychic Fighting).
The Psychic Disguise really should be DC20, I just don't know of a way to raise the DC for something like that (maybe a Feature?) Or alternately ye can just use Illusion for it (I just added it because Illusion states that Morph works better for a Psychic Disguise).
Finally while Emma isn't very Combat ready unless using Psychic Fighting she can Diamond-out and gain Toughness 11 for those fights where she isn't a mental blaster.
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 41 - Mystique

Post by CelticREI » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Mystique - PL 10
"I need to get a new agent, I mean really: blue scales? I don't care if it *was* a supermodel, I -don't- do scales..."

Strength 1, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 1, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Attractive, Benefit, Alternate Identity (Raven Darkholme), Benefit, Ambidexterity, Benefit, Cipher, Benefit, Security Clearance (X-Force), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Diehard, Equipment 2, Evasion 2, Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Luck 2, Quick Draw, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics), Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+10), Athletics 2 (+3), Deception 2 (+3), Insight 5 (+7), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 5 (+6), Sleight of Hand 1 (+3), Stealth 2 (+4), Technology 2 (+4), Treatment 1 (+3), Vehicles 3 (+5)

Powers
Shapeshifter
. . Enhance Body: Variable 2 (Limited (Only on Physical Enhanced Traits or Senses))
. . Humanoid Form: Morph 3 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Broad group; Increased Duration (continuous), Feature 2 (Can form Clothing. Can mimic a person's voice, fingerprints, eyes, etc.), Precise)
. . Poison and Disease Immunity: Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison)
. . Psychic Defense: Immunity 30 (Will Effects; Limited - Half Effect)
. . Regen: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds, Advantages: Diehard)
. . Retarded Aging: Immunity 1 (Aging; Limited - Half Effect)
Shapeshifter's Trick Array
. . Camouflage: Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Blending)
. . Metal-Like Skin: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Impervious [2 ranks only])
. . Regeneration: Regeneration 5 (Every 2 rounds; Persistent, Stacks with (Regen: Regeneration 1))
Blast: Blast 3 (DC 18; Multiattack, Subtle (subtle))

Power Settings
Melee (Traits: Close Combat +12 (+13), Parry +4 (+10))
Ranged (Traits: Ranged Combat +12 (+14), Agility +2 (+4))
Senses (Powers: Senses: Senses 3, Advantages: Improved Aim, Improved Critical 2, Improved Critical 2, Skill Mastery, Skill Mastery)

Equipment
Silenced Dual Pistols [Blast: Blast 3, DC 18; Multiattack, Subtle (subtle)]

Offense
Initiative +2
Blast: Blast 3, +2 (DC 18)
Grab, +1 (DC 16)
Throw, +2 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +1 (DC 16)

Complications
Enemy
Motivation: Greed
Prejudice

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 4, Toughness 4/1, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 24 + Powers 65 + Advantages 29 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 150

Design
Mystique, played differently in the comics then she was in the cartoon or the movie (fun fact: She was never Magneto's Second in Command in the comics. They have only met like a dozen or less times in the comics even)
I'll add more to this later, but I gotta crash now ;)
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Celt's Builds - Mystique, Emma Frost, PSIght and Mage

Post by CelticREI » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 am

Been a -while- since I did anything on here.
I've been updating a few of the builds on here (mainly the ones that I am playing, such as H4ck) and I still have it planned to go back over Se7en and New Warriors to make them more rounded as well as finishing their fight (I had to drop it for a while to work a second job)
I also have a -ton- of builds that I have in my HeroLab folder but have not yet put up here, so I hope to start adding to this thread again very soon ^_^
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm

CelticREI wrote:Been a -while- since I did anything on here.
I've been updating a few of the builds on here (mainly the ones that I am playing, such as H4ck) and I still have it planned to go back over Se7en and New Warriors to make them more rounded as well as finishing their fight (I had to drop it for a while to work a second job)
I also have a -ton- of builds that I have in my HeroLab folder but have not yet put up here, so I hope to start adding to this thread again very soon ^_^
Good deal. I hate it when stupid real life gets in the way of this important stuff. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Good deal. I hate it when stupid real life gets in the way of this important stuff. :wink:
Aye as do I. I think we should find some way of keeping it at bay ;)
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Build 42 - Mika

Post by CelticREI » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 am

Mika - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Agile Feint, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Defensive Roll 5, Skill Mastery (Close Combat)

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 3 (+3), Close Combat (Unarmed) 12 (+14), Perception 6 (+6)

Powers
Bending Forms

. . Airbending Form (Activation: Free Action, Advantages: Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion 2, Favored Environment (In the Air), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Prone Fighting, Redirect, Weapon Bind)
. . . . Air Blast: Blast 8 (air, DC 23; Accurate 5 (+10); Diminished Range)
. . . . . . Air Cyclone: Cone Area Blast 6 (Alternate; air, DC 21; Cone Area (60 feet cone))
. . . . . . Air Explosion: Burst Area Blast 6 (Alternate; air, DC 21; Burst Area (30 feet radius sphere))
. . . . . . Airbending: Move Object 6 (Alternate; air, 3200 lbs., DC 21; Damaging, Increased Range (perception); Limited Material (Air))
. . . . Fancy Footwork: Enhanced Trait 8 (Traits: Dodge +4 (+13), Parry +4 (+13))
. . . . Run like the Wind: Speed 6 (air, Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
. . . . . . Air Cushion: Shapeable Area Movement 1 (Alternate; air, Safe Fall; Shapeable Area (30 feet, cubic), Selective, Affects Others)
. . . . . . Glide with the Currents: Flight 4 (Alternate; air, Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Gliding)
. . . . . . Leap to the Sky: Leaping 4 (Alternate; air, Leap 120 feet at 30 miles/hour)

. . Earthbending Form (Activation: Free Action, Advantages: Defensive Attack, Favored Environment (Underground), Improved Smash, Improvised Tools, Interpose, Power Attack, Precise Attack (All) 4, Takedown, Weapon Break)
. . . . Earth Armor: Protection 6 (earth, +6 Toughness; Impervious, Sustained; Activation (move action), Quirk (needs Earth around to summon it))
. . . . Earthsight: Senses 9 (earth, Acute: Tactile, Danger Sense: Tactile, Extended: Tactile 2 (x100), Penetrates Concealment: Tactile, Ranged: Tactile, Advantages: Uncanny Dodge; Quirk 2 (Skin must be touching Earth, Objects being viewed must be touching same Earth.))
. . . . Shape Earth: Transform 10 (earth, Affects: 1 Thing > Broad - Earth(or Metal) to anything made of the same Earth(or Metal), Transforms: 800 lbs., DC 20; Increased Duration (continuous), Innate, Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Earth or Metal))
. . . . . . Dust Cloud: Shapeable Area Concealment 4 (Alternate; earth, Sense - Sight, Sense - Smell, Sense - Taste; Shapeable Area 4 (250 feet, cubic), Increased Duration (continuous), Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Earth); Quirk (needs Earth around to create it))
. . . . . . Earthbending: Move Object 10 (Alternate; earth, 25 tons, DC 25; Damaging, Increased Range (perception), Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Earth or Metal); Limited Material (Earth))
. . . . . . Rock Crush: Shapeable Area Blast 10 (Alternate; earth, DC 25; Shapeable Area 2 (60 feet, cubic), Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Earth or Metal); Quirk (needs Earth around to use it))
. . . . . . Rock Toss: Blast 10 (Alternate; earth, DC 25; Accurate 5 (+10), Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Earth or Metal), Indirect 4 (any point, any direction); Quirk (needs Earth around to use it))
. . . . Tunneling: Burrowing 6 (earth, Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round; Quirk (only through Earth))
. . . . . . Cling to Earth and Metal: Movement 2 (Alternate; metal, earth, Wall-crawling 2 (full speed); Limited (only on Earth and Metal))
. . . . . . Glide along Earth and Metal: Speed 2 (Alternate; metal, earth, Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round; Limited (only on Earth and Metal))

. . Firebending Form (Activation: Free Action, Advantages: All-out Attack, Close Attack 2, Daze (Intimidation), Defensive Roll 4, Evasion, Improved Critical 4, Improved Critical 4, Improved Critical 4, Improved Initiative 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2)
. . . . Dragon Agility: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Dodge +2 (+11), Parry +2 (+11))
. . . . Flame Blast: Blast 10 (fire, DC 25; Accurate 4 (+8), Multiattack; Diminished Range)
. . . . . . Firebending: Move Object 10 (Alternate; fire, 25 tons, DC 25; Damaging, Increased Range (perception); Limited Material (Fire))
. . . . . . Flame Strike: Damage 12 (Alternate; fire, DC 27; Accurate 2 (+4), Reach (melee) (5 ft.))
. . . . . . Lightning Blast: Blast 10 (Alternate; electricity, DC 25; Accurate 4 (+8), Secondary Effect; Activation (move action))
. . . . . . Redirect Lightning: Immunity 10 (Alternate; electricity, Common Descriptor: Electricity; Redirect, Reflect, Sustained; Activation 2 (standard action), Concentration)
. . . . Flight of the Phoenix: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round; Sustained; Activation (move action), Quirk (must keep moving))
. . . . . . Dragon's Breath: Immunity 1 (Alternate; fire, Environmental Condition: Cold; Sustained)

. . Waterbending Form (Activation: Free Action, Advantages: Defensive Roll, Fast Grab, Improved Hold)
. . . . Ice Board
. . . . . . Board: Movement 1 (Linked; cold, water, Water Walking)
. . . . . . Ice Slide: Leaping 3 (Alternate; cold, water, Leap 60 feet at 16 miles/hour; Quirk (needs Water around to use it))
. . . . . . Surf: Speed 4 (Linked; cold, water, Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
. . . . Squid Style
. . . . . . Many-Armed Defense: Enhanced Trait 10 (Linked; Traits: Dodge +5 (+14), Parry +5 (+14); Quirk (only when Water Tentacles is Active))
. . . . . . Reach: Elongation 3 (Linked; Elongation: 60 feet; Limited (to extra limbs))
. . . . . . Strong Water: Enhanced Strength 6 (Linked; +6 STR)
. . . . . . Water Tentacles: Extra Limbs 8 (Linked; 8 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab; Projection, Sustained; Permanent, Activation (move action), Quirk (needs Water around to summon it))
. . . . Waterbending: Move Object 10 (water, 25 tons, DC 25; Damaging, Increased Range (perception), Variable Descriptor 2 (broad group - any form of Water); Limited Material (Water))
. . . . . . Bloodbending: Cumulative Affliction 10 (Alternate; water, 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cumulative, Increased Range 2 (perception), Split (2 targets); Instant Recovery)
. . . . . . Freeze Water: Transform 10 (Alternate; cold, water, Affects: 1 Thing > 1 Thing - Water to Ice, Transforms: 800 lbs., DC 20; Increased Duration (continuous))
. . . . . . Healing Water: Healing 10 (Alternate; Persistent, Stabilize, Restoratative; Quirk (needs Water around to use it))
. . . . . . Ice Snare: Affliction 5 (Alternate; cold, water, 1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Immobile, Defenseless, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 15; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Increased Duration 3 (continuous), Increased Range 2 (perception); Limited Degree, Quirk (needs water or ice around to use it))
. . . . . . Mist Cloud: Shapeable Area Concealment 2 (Alternate; water, Sense - Sight; Shapeable Area 4 (250 feet, cubic), Increased Range 2 (perception); Quirk (needs Water around to use it))
. . . . . . Thaw Ice: Transform 10 (Alternate; cold, water, Affects: 1 Thing > 1 Thing - Ice to Water, Transforms: 800 lbs., DC 20; Increased Duration (continuous))
. . . . . . Water Blast: Blast 10 (Alternate; water, DC 25; Accurate 5 (+10); Quirk (needs Water around to use it))
. . . . . . Water Whip: Damage 12 (Alternate; water, DC 27; Accurate 3 (+6), Reach (melee) 4 (20 ft.); Quirk (needs Water around to use it))

Nature's Messenger
. . Link to Nature: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Mental; Dimensional 2 (group - Earth or Elemental Dimensions))
. . Understand Nature: Comprehend 1 (Spirits - Communicate; Broad Type (Spirits of Air, Earth, Fire, Water and their offspring))

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 10)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +14 (DC 15)

Airbending
Air Blast: Blast 8, +10 (DC 23)
Air Cyclone: Cone Area Blast 6 (DC 21)
Air Explosion: Burst Area Blast 6 (DC 21)
Airbending: Move Object 6 (DC 21)

Earthbending
Earthbending: Move Object 10 (DC 25)
Rock Crush: Shapeable Area Blast 10 (DC 25)
Rock Toss: Blast 10, +10 (DC 25)
Shape Earth: Transform 10, +2 (DC Dog 20)

Firebending
Firebending: Move Object 10 (DC 25)
Flame Blast: Blast 10, +8 (DC 25)
Flame Strike: Damage 12, +6 (DC 27)
Lightning Blast: Blast 10, +8 (DC 25)

Waterbending
Bloodbending: Cumulative Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Freeze Water: Transform 10, +2 (DC Dog 20)
Ice Snare: Affliction 5 (DC Dog/Fort 15)
Thaw Ice: Transform 10, +2 (DC Dog 20)
Water Blast: Blast 10, +10 (DC 25)
Water Whip: Damage 12, +8 (DC 27)
Waterbending: Move Object 10 (DC 25)

Complications
Enemy: Nearly any enemy of the natural world has felt her sting before, so it's a long list.
Motivation: Doing Good: Mika wants the world to be a better place deep down inside.
Motivation: Responsibility: She was chosen as the speaker of the elements of the world.
Power Loss: If unable to move her arms or legs to perform the movements of bending.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 7, Toughness 5/0, Will 7

Airbending
Dodge 13, Parry 13, Fortitude 7, Toughness 7/0, Will 7

Earthbending
Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 7, Toughness 11/0, Will 7

Firebending
Dodge 11, Parry 11, Fortitude 7, Toughness 9/0, Will 7

Waterbending
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 7, Toughness 6/0, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 8 + Powers 94 + Advantages 8 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Defenses 28 = 150

Background:
Mika put off an aura of otherworldly-ness toward anyone who looked at her when she was younger, people could just tell that she was... different somehow. And different she was, upon her birth the Elementals of Air, Earth, Fire and Water had chosen her to be their conduit to the mortal realm; she was to be their vessel and avatar toward righting the wrongs that has been done to them and their kin by her very people.
Where normal children would stay away from Mika because she was 'odd', young elementals would flock to her, many adventures and mishaps occurred because of Mika and her so-called 'invisible friends' because as Mika could hear and speak to them, she could not see them... though she could see the effects they could make.
At the young age of 7 she disappeared for just over 7 years, her family searching everywhere they could but no one would find her, no one -could- find her really as the Elementals found a way to pull her into their realm as well as create a small area that was safe for a human amid the roiling raw elemental energy's of the plane. During those 7 years she was taught how to channel each of the four elements through various moves and motions, the flighty Air who would lighten her step and blast a gale into anything she wished, the solid Earth teaching her to be centered and strong against anything, the flickering Fire taught her both control and wild abandon, finally the ever flowing Water would teach Mika patience and persistence. Through their lessons Mika could take the raw elements around her and manipulate them herself, it was then that the Elementals knew she was ready and placed her back in the mortal realm, having spent as much time in the elemental plane as the mortal one Mika was amazed at how different the world seemed to her as well as surprised at how she could nearly bend or break anything with relative ease... it was then that she heard her first mission.
Mika, going under the name Nature's Revenge, was considered an Eco-terrorist for her activities; destroying nuclear reactors, oil bridges, logging businesses and more. It was a year later that she was captured by the Protectorate and found out to be nothing more then a little girl (at the time she was 15 a few months from 16 years old) who was following the orders of insane Elementals... after convincing her that her 'leaders' were not right in the head the Protectorate and Mika were able to find a way to the elemental plane and cleanse her mad teachers of a taint they picked up from a nuclear waste facility. Seeing the error in their methods, though not their ways, the elementals asked Mika to join these heroes, these Protectorate people and work toward a brighter future for both man-kind and elemental-kind.

Appearance
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130lbs.
Hair: Purple and White (Dyed, Naturally Black)
Eyes: Brown
Race: Asian-Caucasian mix
Ethnicity: Japanese

Finally got around to making Mika as a PL10, and now that HeroLab gave Alternate Form the Free Action activation cost I changed her forms to be able to change with that (having to do a Move Action to change, and normally a Move Action to bring up her new defenses, just sucks)
She is a take on Avatar: The Last Airbender, she can 'bend', in other words control, the four elements (7 if ye include the 3 sub-elements of Metal (in Earth), Ice (in Water), and Lightning (in Fire)).
Mika is an all around type of character, able to do some cool things with each element though most of what it boils down to is this:
Attack Power, Movement Power, Defensive Power, Element-Specific Power.
She makes a good fighter and a good character to round out a party. She -needs- others around though because she has nothing in the way of skills, she is a fighter, not a skill monkey ^_^
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 43 - CelticREI

Post by CelticREI » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 am

CelticREI - PL 4

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 2, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Chokehold, Close Attack 5, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 2, Grabbing Finesse, Instant Up, Languages 2, Luck, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Teamwork, Weapon Bind

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6), Athletics 2 (+2), Close Combat (Grab) 1 (+3), Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+3), Deception 2 (+2), Expertise (Business) 3 (+4), Expertise (Real Estate) 5 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Investigation 1 (+2), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 6 (+6), Ranged Combat (Throw) 4 (+6), Sleight of Hand 1 (+3), Stealth 3 (+5), Technology 8 (+9), Treatment 1 (+2)

Powers
Quickness: Quickness 2 (Perform routine tasks in -2 time ranks; Limited to One Type (Mental))

Equipment
Apartment, 2x Cell Phone (Smartphone), Computer, Multi-tool, Video Camera

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 10)
Throw, +8 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 15)

Complications
Addiction: The latest technology and RPG's
Honor: Will try to end a fight peacefully, won't go into a deal (any kind of deal) where both parties don't win ("Everyone wins or no deal")
Relationship: Ex-Wife Cyi, Son Aidin and Daughter Ilia.
Weakness: Drumstick ice-cream cones

Languages
English, French, Gaelic

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 3, Toughness 3/1, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 1 + Advantages 28 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 85

Background:
Too long to get into...

Appearance:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye: Brown

Had some difficulty figuring out what to do for my 1,000th post until I remembered some of the build-junkies at one time made a build of themselves, thus here I am!

Here is to another thousand posts, aye? ^_^
Last edited by CelticREI on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Celt's Builds - Mika, Mystique, Emma Frost and PSIght

Post by Shock » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 am

CelticREI wrote:Grabbing Finesse
That how you met the wife? :lol:

And what's the Benefit? Eating ice cream without gaining weight?

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Celt's Builds - Mika, Mystique, Emma Frost and PSIght

Post by CelticREI » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 am

Shock wrote:
CelticREI wrote:Grabbing Finesse
That how you met the wife? :lol:

And what's the Benefit? Eating ice cream without gaining weight?
Nah the way I grabbed my wife is a very specialized version of Great Endurance ;)
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*