Jab's Builds: Fear Lords, Dark Man, DC's Thriller, The S-Men

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Narsil
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Jab's Builds: Blackfire, Shockwave, Cheshire, Deathstrok

Postby Narsil » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 am

greycrusader wrote:(Of course, this was one of the things LEAST wrong about Identity Crisis, a story I don't mind being erased by the new 52 at all.)

Speaking as someone who utterly hates the New 52 and maybe ninety percent of what it did...

Yes. A thousand billion times yes. Literally everything that has ever been wrong with comics is what was wrong with Identity Crisis, and that fight was just one tiny thing that should never have been written as part of a larger story that should also never have been written. The entire story was a mess from start to finish, and I honestly do not know why that event has fans.
Narsil 2e
Narsil 3e

'Oil, an emergency? About time the people who run this planet of yours realize that to be dependent upon a mineral slime just doesn't make sense.'
-The Fourth Doctor, Terror of the Zygons

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 am

THE BLANK (Real Name Unknown)
Created By:
Roger Stern & Bob Hall
First Appearance: West Coast Avengers #2 (Oct. 1984)
Role: Forgotten Villain
PL 10 (108)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+4)
Stealth 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Pistols), Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Force Field Generator" (Flaws: Removable) [37]
Insubstantial 4 (20)
Features 1: Changes to Grey-Toned Form (1)
Protection 12 (Extras: Impervious 13) (25)
-- (46 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistols +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +2 (+14 Force Field), Fortitude +4, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- The Blank uses his found technology to steal.
Motivation (Curing Himself)- When his Generator gets fused to his body, he desperately attempted to gather enough money to pay someone to cure his condition.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 37 / Defenses: 7 (108)

-The Blank (no relation to the Dick Tracy villain) was an everyday joe who discovered a briefcase contained a Force Field Generator when it's owner, a StarkTech scientist, was killed by a car. Using this to commit crimes as The Blank, he confounded Wonder Man (Insubstantial OR Invulnerable), then some other Avengers, but was thought dead when Graviton threw him into the ocean for failing to defeat Tigra one time. He reappeared YEARS later, with the machine now bound to his body because of what Graviton did, and he fought Spider-Man in his attempts to gather money to find a cure for his condition.

-The Blank is a mere PL 7.5 fighter with his handguns, and is generally not a physical threat. However, the fact that he can absorb hits like NOBODY'S business makes him exceptionally hard to fight- he can shrug off punches from WONDER MAN, making him PL 10. He gains 9 points in his modern, Non-Device incarnation.

BlindPugh
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby BlindPugh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:10 am

Jabroniville wrote:Nuke (that Daredevil guy with the flag facepaint)
Justin Hammer
Devil Dinosaur & Moon Boy
Ulysses Bloodstone
Howard the Duck (the early '80s sensation)
The Giant-Size Man-Thing
Master Pandemonium (Demons For Hands)

Killer Shrike
Bushwhacker

Really looking forward to these ones. Especially Killer Shrike & Howard.
When realities collide- Quicksilver With thanks to Tatooedman.
Shadow war- Bill Sakowski
Toronto's greatest heroes- Green Ronin

Skavenger
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Skavenger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 am

Jabroniville wrote:Yeah, never mind that time he took on AN ENTIRE LEAGUE SQUAD sent to mess up Dr. Light in "Identity Crisis". Though a lot of fans of the victims were upset about them relentlessly jobbing out to a single guy like that (particularly him just out-willing Kyle Rayner).

I try to pretend that story never happened, reboot or not. The older story did a much better job portraying it since a) Slade KNEW he couldn't win an extended fight and was just trying to escape, b) he hid in a building after hitting GL (which, granted, isn't a great plan because "haha, it's dark in here and- oh, he made a giant spotlight") because he didn't want to face a ring in the open or up close, c) he wasn't actively trying to kill anybody and even took off right after getting what he knew was pretty much a "lucky shot" on the Flash to just keep on running because he wouldn't get that chance again, and d) heroes weren't sure if he was actually "bad" at the time because he had just helped out during "Panic in the Sky."

It really was a "take advantage of the moment because it will never happen this way again" fight instead of a "man, I'm so badass I don't break a sweat" fight.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 am

Skavenger wrote:
Jabroniville wrote:Yeah, never mind that time he took on AN ENTIRE LEAGUE SQUAD sent to mess up Dr. Light in "Identity Crisis". Though a lot of fans of the victims were upset about them relentlessly jobbing out to a single guy like that (particularly him just out-willing Kyle Rayner).

I try to pretend that story never happened, reboot or not.

Hey now there was nothing wrong with Identity Crisis... I just got the graphic novel. Oh sure the plot wasn't all that consistent, but those other 4 costumes Spiderman wears were pretty cool. :lol:
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Skavenger
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Skavenger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 am

saint_matthew wrote:
Skavenger wrote:

I try to pretend that story never happened, reboot or not.

Hey now there was nothing wrong with Identity Crisis... I just got the graphic novel. Oh sure the plot wasn't all that consistent, but those other 4 costumes Spiderman wears were pretty cool. :lol:

If I could "like" a forum post, it would be that one. I laughed.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:09 pm

THE YELLOW CLAW (Plan Chu, aka The Golden Claw)
Created By:
Al Feldstein & Joe Maneely
First Appearance: Yellow Claw #1 (Oct. 1956)
Role: Forgotten Villain, "Yellow Peril" Character
PL 10 (213)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 7 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 8 (+12)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+15)
Expertise (History) 8 (+15)
Expertise (Magic) 4 (+11)
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+11)
Insight 5 (+10)
Intimidation 2 (+6)
Investigation 5 (+10)
Perception 5 (+10)
Stealth 3 (+6)
Technology 8 (+15)

Advantages:
Benefit 5 (Khan), Connected, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Inventor, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Reanimate the Dead" Summon Zombie 2 (Extras: 8 Zombies +6, Horde) [18]
"Martial Artist" Strength-Damage +2 [2]

Illusion (All Senses) 10 (Flaws: Mental) [40]
Immunity 1 (Aging) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Illusion -- (+10 Illusion, DC 10)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +9

Complications:
Motivation (Greed & Power)- The Yellow Claw has devoted his life to ruling civilisation, and defeating the West with his own culture. He runs a massive criminal organization.
Relatoinship (Suwan)- The Claw's grandneice is his closest relative. Alas, she is in love with his arch-nemesis, Jimmy Woo.
Enemy (Jimmy Woo)- FBI Agent Woo has fought against The Yellow Claw at every opportunity, though is actually being groomed to be the Claw's heir.
Power Loss (Ageless)- The Yellow Claw must regularly injest an elixir to retain immortality.

Total: Abilities: 92 / Skills: 60--30 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 61 / Defenses: 14 (213)

-The Yellow Claw was the star of his own eponymous series in the 1950s (a very bad time for what would become Marvel Comics), acting as a Fu Manchu rip-off in an espionage series featuring what's got to be one of the first Asian protagonists in the comic books- Jimmy Woo, as an FBI agent sent to oppose the Communist mandarin. The series was short-lived (much like Marvel's numerous attempts to make Woo's later team, The Agents of Atlas, popular), but the Claw himself would return in Jim Steranko's Nick Fury series. He would later confound Fury, Captain America, The Avengers, Nova and others, and would reappear a few more times. He even almost killed The Mandarin once!

-Modern times saw him repackaged as a more well-meaning sort, who was attempting to groom Agent Woo (who is REALLY unusual, given his time of creation) into being his replacement. Oh, and his name (iconic of the "Yellow Peril" era of Asian-fearmongering stories of jaundiced, moustachioed mystics) is actually supposed to be "Golden Claw". Then he committed suicide, allowing himself to be eaten by a dragon, so that there "would not be TWO Khans".

-The Yellow Claw is Mandarin-esque (they're based off of the same general concept), but he's more of an ageless mystic who happens to be a great fighter. He's also more likely to be using a "Device of the Day" kind of thing, being an end-game villain who plans for contingencies and has something for everyone, not a guy who'll show up just to brawl.

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Jab's Builds: Cheshire, Deathstroke, Blank, Yellow Claw

Postby scc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Looking forward to a lot of these builds. I can't believe you never heard of Killer Shrike. He is one of the best jobbers to ever job!

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

scc wrote:Looking forward to a lot of these builds. I can't believe you never heard of Killer Shrike. He is one of the best jobbers to ever job!

To quote Jasper Stillwell and Jimmy Woo-

"What's a Shrike?"

"And what makes it so Killer?"

Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Earth-Two_Kenn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 pm

greycrusader wrote:Yes, and because every JLA member on the squad had to basically act like dim-witted incompetents to job out to Slade...sure, GL and Zatanna should get way up close to a master melee combatant, even though they were the long-range fighters, teamwork was out of the question...basically this was a case of gradual power-creep, because DC wanted Deathstroke to be their equivalent to Wolverine.

(Of course, this was one of the things LEAST wrong about Identity Crisis, a story I don't mind being erased by the new 52 at all.)

That fight was ALL kinds of wrong.
Flash can dob shrapnel from grenades going off, but he can't dodge a larger and slower piece of metal at the same time?
If the Atom is small enough that a beam from a laser pointer is a threat, then there is no way Slade could target him. If you're small enough that photons are knocking you about, you're invisible.
Atom growing to normal size would negate the momentum imparted by the laser stream.
Removing Hawkman's wings won't make him fall; the anti-gravity metal is in his belt.
Green Lantern is a ranged combatant; why would he zoom in close to Slade, at all?
Isn't nice the League was attacking one at a time so Slade could deal with them all, one at a time?

On the DC side of things, Identity Crisis was THE beginning of the Radium Age of Comics!
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 pm

The League jobbing to Slade is also related to my overall build theory: If you gotta include all the "Power Geeking" super-feats and "good showings", then you gotta include all of those times the character jobbed HARD even when it doesn't make any sense! It's all in continuity!

Well, it was.

I remember liking "Identity Crisis" when it came out, though I found the whole rape subplot distasteful (I remember my friend reading it and going, "Is he RAPING her?... ew, I don't want to read comics about that"). A lot of the little character moments and the art were really good, but wiping out ANOTHER Bat-Family member's family member, adding rape into everything, completely damaging Dr. Light's character forever, and involving all this other stuff (Firestorm dies in a minor one-page appearance?) were all bad.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 am

ARSENAL
Created By:
Bill Mantlo & Keith Giffen
First Appearance: Iron Man #114 (Sept. 1978)
Role: Kill-O-Bot
PL 11 (146)
STRENGTH
12 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Expertise (History) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 6 (+4)

Advantages:
Power Attack, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:
"Kill-O-Bot"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 14 (Extras: Impervious 11) [25]
"Air Jets" Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]

"Laser Beam" Blast 12 (24) -- [29]
    AE: "Inertia Darts" Affliction 6 (Fort; Fatigued/Exhausted/Asleep) (Extras: Ranged, Multiattack) (18)
    AE: "Electro-Stun Field" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (16)
    AE: "Flame-Thrower" Damage 8 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (16)
    AE: "Gun Systems" Blast 8 (Extras: Multiattack) (24)
    AE: "Toxic Gas" Weaken Strength 8 (Extras: Area- 15ft. Cloud) (16)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Laser Beam +8 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Inertia Darts +8 (+6 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)
Electro-Stun Field +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Flame-Thrower +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Guns +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Toxic Gas +8 Area (+8 Weaken, DC 18)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +14, Fortitude --, Will +0

Complications:
Motivation (Defeating The Nazis)- Arsenal units tend to think that it is a Nazi-controlled world, and lashes out at any authority figures.

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 98 / Defenses: 8 (146)

-Arsenal is the creation of Howard Stark (Tony's father), meant to fight as a possible last line of defense in World War II (this is back when Tony having a dad who was alive during WWII wasn't weird), but was shut down post-War, only to be reactivated in modern times during a fight between The Avengers and The Unicorn. After beating many Avengers (thinking them Nazis or something- it believes that the Allies lost the war), it is kept from self-destructing by Tony, who unmasks and reveals that Arsenal's programming was based off of his dead mother- the situation resolves itself peacefully. However, later on, it returned, defeating She-Hulk before The Hulk smashed it. Another, "Alpha" unit, came alive to fight the team AGAIN, but Iron Man got Warbird (Carol Danvers) to deactivate its signal so it shut down- The Avengers would later reactivate one as a training drone, and surprisingly it DIDN'T come back to life and try to kill them all.

-Arsenal is high-tier enough to take on an entire Avengers squad and survive, as well as being able to beat someone as powerful as She-Hulk- it generally gets deactivated or beaten by a very powerful character (like Hulk), meaning it's a lot tougher than your typical Kill-O-Bot. This build also represents the varied attacks of the Alpha unit- the Beta only had the Beam, Darts & Stun Field.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 am

Skavenger wrote:
saint_matthew wrote:Hey now there was nothing wrong with Identity Crisis... I just got the graphic novel. Oh sure the plot wasn't all that consistent, but those other 4 costumes Spiderman wears were pretty cool. :lol:

If I could "like" a forum post, it would be that one. I laughed.

The funny part is that its true. I really did get Identity Crisis in the mail yesterday... Mainly because i want it for my Slingers build, as i just ordered the single issues of slingers, with the intention of slicing them up & having them restitched into graphic novel/trade format.

Earth-Two_Kenn wrote:On the DC side of things, Identity Crisis was THE beginning of the Radium Age of Comics!

Becuase Radium is toxic to humans? OR because just like the comics produced in that era it has a short half-life?
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 am

CADAVER (Cody Fleischer)
Created By:
Mike Kanterovich & Bill Wylie
First Appearance: The Secret Defenders #16 (June 1994)
Role: Rookie Hero
Group Affiliations: The Secret Defenders
PL 8 (93)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA -- AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Vehicles 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Ranged Attack

Powers:
"Sword of Bone" Strength-Damage +6 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating 6) (Quirks: Must Draw Rib From Ribcage) [12]
"Mystic Blue Flame" Regeneration 12 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [13]

"Undead Being"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 5 [5]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Sword of Bone +6 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +5, Fortitude --, Will +3

Complications:
Prejudice (Obvious Superhuman)- Cadaver looks like... well, a cadaver. His own friends ran from him, and his father had a heart attack upon seeing his new form.

Total: Abilities: 18 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 60 / Defenses: 7 (93)

-Cody was killed by the evil sorceress Malachi, having his lifeforce drained. Restored to life as an animated corpse, he naturally became a superhero after Agamotto brought him back. I saw him in one "Secret Defenders" issue ages ago, teaming with Dr. Druid, The Punisher, Namorita & Spider-Woman, acting as a bit of a Plucky Rookie Hero. He obviously never really appeared outside of the book (it was a book centred around Dr. Strange and then Dr. Druid, with a revolving cast of heroes chosen from a Magical Tarot Kit or whatever, but Cadaver maintained a role in the series), and so has been totally forgotten. At the series' end (when Druid went nuts), Cadaver was told by Agamotto that he would be needed "in five-thousand years", but then disappeared from comics. Now would of course be the PERFECT time to bring the character back, as zombies have somehow become like the biggest damn fad ever.

-Cadaver is a walking corpse you can Regenerate from almost anything, and can pull the Sword of Bone (hee hee hee...) out of his chest- a weapon powerful enough to hurt even The Hulk, during a brawl between Cadaver's Defenders and the original Defenders (though Cadaver admits he would just be getting lucky if he did well, and Hulk immediately knocked off a huge chunk of Cadaver's body. Since he's a rookie hero (and admittedly a bad one), he never developed beyond PL 8, even with that amount of power.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Jab's Builds: Deathstroke, Blank, Yellow Claw, Cadaver

Postby Jabroniville » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 am

TORO (Thomas Raymond)
Created By:
Carl Burgos
First Appearance: Human Torch Comics #2 (Fall 1940)
Role: Teen Sidekick, Flying Blaster
Group Affiliations: The Invaders, The Young Allies, The Kid Commandos, The All-Winners Squad, The Legion of the Unliving
PL 8 (144)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Soldier) 4 (+4)
Expertise (Circus Performer) 2 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Persuasion 3 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Fire) 2 (+8)
Vehicles 1 (+4)

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Fire), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 3, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"Mutant Powers: Flame Being"
Flame Aura 4 (Feats: Precise) [17]
"Fire-Assisted Flight" Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]
"Fire Being" Immunity 6 (Fire Damage, Heat) [6]
"Super-Hot Bullet Shield" Immunity 5 (Bullets) (Extras: Sustained +0) [5]

"Power Blast" Fire Blast 8 (Feats: Dynamic, Split) (Extras: Penetrating 4) (22) -- [32]
    Dynamic AE: "Cone Blast" Damage 8 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (17)
    Dynamic AE: "Line Blast" Damage 8 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (17)
    Dynamic AE: "Fireball" Blast 8 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (17)
    Dynamic AE: "Fire Control" Move Object 8 (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Fire- Use Volume instead of Mass) (Feats: Dynamic) (17)
    Dynamic AE: "Advanced Flame Aura" Flame Aura 4 (Total 8) (Feats: Dynamic) (17)
Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Fire Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Fire Cone +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Fire Line +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Fireball +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Flame Aura +6 (+4-8 Damage, DC 19-23)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Jim Hammond, The Human Torch)- Toro & the Torch are partners, and in fact the only "family figure" of sorts in the young man's life.
Relationship (Bucky & The Young Allies)- A rag-tag bunch of teenage heroes made their way across Nazi lines in World War II, and Bucky & Toro were especially close friends.

Total: Abilities: 40 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 74 / Defenses: 15 (144)

-Toro was created to fill the ranks of the Teen Sidekicks out there- since Marvel only had one major hero at the time, The Human Torch got chosen to have a sidekick. Toro is a young boy whose parents (old lab assistantes of Phineas Horton, the Torch's creator) were killed in a fiery wreck, at which point the boy's natural immunity to flame made him a carnival attraction. Meeting up with the Torch himself, Toro's dormant powers came into effect, and so the Torch made the natural decision to throw the young boy into life or death situations. Of the entire Invaders team, Toro was the only one to basically last through the War as a normal person- all the others went into suspended animation or amnesia or something- he got married, and came out of retirement dying while fighting The Mad Thinker alongside the new Human Torch and his allies in the Fantastic Four.

-He reappeared during that much-maligned "Invaders/Avengers" story, and Bucky resurrected him using a Cosmic Cube as a Plot Device. He shows up in "The Torch" Limited Series, but I've NEVER heard of it, so I'm not sure how good it was- it's your standard "Life has passed me by because I got resurrected and my wife remarried", and I'm not sure how they explain how he's not like a million years old (I mean, he was a kid during WWII, but survived to the FF's beginning?), aside from an observed similarity between Toro's cells and the android Torch's.

-Toro as a Sidekick is actually pretty elite for a WWII hero (and seems to have improved in the modern era, likely being a PL 9-10 type of guy), since he's done stuff like blowing through airplanes (even WWII-era ones), melting dude's arms and stuff- he's the most elite member of the Young Allies (including such luminaries as Bucky Barnes and Whitewash), and pretty expensive given his wide variety of powers.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Roll Call”