Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Jab's Builds: Fear Lords, Dark Man, DC's Thriller, The S-Men

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Re: Jab's Builds: Ghost Riders, Vengeance, Bloodseed/scream

Postby Ares » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Jabroniville wrote:Image

So we've got a barbarian warrior in a metal diaper going around with a giant socket wrench, using telekinesis in some kind of weird Highlander style quest to be 'The Only One'. Wow. I think I just hurt my brain a little.
Ares
Hero
Hero

Postby Batgirl III » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Ares wrote:So we've got a barbarian warrior in a metal diaper going around with a giant socket wrench, using telekinesis in some kind of weird Highlander style quest to be 'The Only One'. Wow. I think I just hurt my brain a little.

I had that trading card. (Hangs head in shame.)
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Jab's Builds: Cyber, Ghost Riders- Blaze, Ketch & Vengeance!

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

badpenny wrote:Does 20 points really cover all the descriptors for "Man-Forged Weapons?" That's Immunity to bludgeoning (clubs, average bullets), piercing/slashing (AP bullets, knives/swords), explosive/fire/heat (grenades, bombs, etc), poison/biological (if you extend it to weaponized BioChem weapons), maybe even Suffocation, possibly Sensory Affliction Effects. That's a bunch for 20 points.

Yeah, I agree, but it basically leaves things open for punching, slashing (any non-Wolvie claws), and ANY sort of inborne powers (the entire Fantastic Four could hurt you with their basic powers, for instance). This literally just only leaves you Immune to Weapons for the most part, and most superheroes don't use them (maybe in the '90s it'll be worth 30-40 points :)). And even then, Demon & God-forged weapons can still hurt you.

Immunity (Toughness 80; Flaw -2) for 27 points sounds better and restricts it to Toughness effects. You'd then have to buy sundry other effects separately.

Wouldn't that also be worth 20 points? A 1p/rank Power with a -2 Flaw basically just quarters the whole deal, making 80 points count as 20. Though that only covers the Toughness end of things, and as you noted, many weapons are also Weaken/Affliction-based. So I guess my "Flawed Immortality" way still works the best, and is cheaper. Also, I think those two guys can be HURT by said weapons, just not permanently dropped by them, so Immunity isn't quite the best way to go anyways.

I had that trading card. (Hangs head in shame.)

Well, if you got it in a random pack, it's okay- you can't help what you get there. BUT IF YOU PAID FOR IT... *shakes fist*

But holy hell, did Marvel U.K. suck an entire back of dongs or what? Death Metal, Die-Cut, Wild Thing, Bloodseed, etc... it's just a big steady stream of artistic '90s-themed feces.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 pm

What the bloody HELL is this supposed to be? This woman is only 5 1/2 heads high!

WILD THING I (Nikki Doyle)
Created By:
Simon Jowett & Duke Mighten
First Appearance: Wild Thing #1 (April 1993)
Role: Totally '90s Creation, Cyber-Hacker
Group Affiliation: The New York Police Department, The Midnight Sons
PL 9 (159)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Acrobatics 3 (+8)
Expertise (Computers) 4 (+7)
Expertise (Streetwise) 2 (+5)
Stealth 1 (+6)
Technology 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Evasion, Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Technopathy"
Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel- Virtual Reality Worlds) (Flaws: Requires Computer Access) [1]
Communication (Interwebz) 3 [12]
"Alter Programs" Transform (Anything to Anything) 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Within Cyberspace) [40]
"Alter Archetype" Variable 6 (Flaws: Limited to Within Cyberspace) [36]

"Wrist-Blasters" (Flaws: Removable, Limited to Within Cyberspace) [11]
Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Wrist-Blasters +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Quirks (Virtual Reality)- Nikki Doyle's adventures take place within Cyberspace, and so her Dimensional Movement is technically not literal. However, her physical body will retain damage it suffers in cyberspace, so she must still be careful.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 89 / Defenses: 10 (159)

-Nikki Doyle was apparently the granddaughter of Wolverine from an Alternate Earth (yes, this does in fact make TWO characters named "Wild Thing" coming from future timelines that were related to Wolverine), taking up a weird part of the "Marvel U.K." line. Like most of those characters, she was ridiculously short-lived. Her series apparently had a lot of Virtual Reality stuff in it, though very little information out there exists. The art I see of her is beyond horrible, too- I don't know what kind of crap it was supposed to be, but they needed a better artist.

-Actually, it's rather funny to look at some of her stuff, because she's hitting the Cyberpunk thing WAY too late (1993 was a bit after the fad, if I recall), and basically has the same powers as Neo WAY before The Matrix came out and would make that trendy. Just some crap timing, really.
Her power is a rather complex one in theory, but I think being able to hack into Cyberspace and change junk there is basically Transform & Variable Limited to Within Cyberspace, making her horrifyingly versatile, but limited to one aspect of fighting. She's a PL 8 Blaster most of the time, but can shift to PL 9 easily within Cyberspace.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 pm

SLEEPWALKER (Human Host: Rick Sheridan)
Created By:
Bob Budiansky
First Appearance: Sleepwalker #1 (June 1991)
Role: Forgotten '90s Hero
Group Affiliation: The Secret Defenders, The Sleepwalkers/Mindscape
PL 9 (167), PL 10 (167) to Mindscape Demons
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+10)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 9 (+10)
Ranged Combat (Warp Gaze) 2 (+9)
Stealth 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4, Startle

Powers:
"Floating" Flight 3 (16 mph) [6]
Senses 6 (Mind Control Awareness, Extended Vision, Detect Energy Trails- Tracking, Ultra-Vision, Mental Link- Rick Sheridan) [6]

"Warp Gaze"
Transform 8 (Objects to Other Objects) (32) -- [38]
    AE: "Sidewalke to Snare" Snare 9 (Feats: Reversible) (27)
    AE: "Painful Gaze" Affliction 9 (Fort; Dazed & Entranced/Compelled & Stunned/Incapacitated & Transformed) (Extras: Ranged, Extra Condition) (27)
    AE: "Banishing Gaze" Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel- The Mindscape) (Extras: Attack 10, Ranged 10) (Flaws: Limited to Beings Not Of Earth) (12)
    AE: "Crude Images" Illusion (Sight) 2 (Flaws: Limited to Things He's Seen) (2)
    AE: Nullify Mind Powers 10 (Flaws: Limited to Mind Control) (10)
    AE: "Increases Others' Mental Potential" Variable 2 (Boosted Powers) (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Perception Range +2) (Flaws: Limited to Mental Powers) (16)
"Imaginator" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [15]
Teleport 10 (Extras: Extended) (Flaws: Limited to Within The Mindscape) (20 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Snare & Painful Gaze +9 (+9 Ranged Affliction, DC 19)
Banishing Gaze +9 (+10 Teleport Attack, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +8

Complications:
Involuntary Transformation (Rick Sheridan)- Though the two are separate entities, Sleepwalker may only exist on the Earthly plane when Sheridan is asleep. Sheridan, a very busy Film Studies college student, building superintendent, English-As-A-Second-Language instructor, and boyfriend to Alyssa Connover, is probably awake a little too often for Sleepwalker's needs, and Sleepwalker will fade from reality the second Sheridan wakes up.
Prejudice (Alien Appearance)- Sleepwalker is a big noseless green guy, and tends to provoke fear in normal humans, even when he's clearly protecting them.
Responsibility (Will Not Use the Warp Gaze Upon Living Beings)- The Gaze is horrendously-painful to human beings, and so Sleepwalker endeavors never to use it as such.
Power Loss (Warp Gaze)- The Warp Gaze loses power over time- greater uses of it's power (Power Attack, full ranks, etc.) will use it up more quickly. It is replenished by rest.
Power Loss (Strength)- Sleepwealker's strength diminishes the further into the air he rises.
Addiction (Light)- A certain frequency of light caused Sleepwalker to undergo hallucinations that he later became addicted to in a "Drugs are BAD, M'Kay?" storyline.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 65 / Defenses: 14 (167)

-Sleepwalker is a character I've long avoided doing- any bios that listed his powers seemed to imply they were very complex, he was a REALLY minor character, and thus I actually skirted doing him, the same way I avoided Ghost Rider for years. I never really got into him during his run in the 1990s, as since I was only familiar with 90% of the Marvel Universe through their extremely gnarly Marvel Cards, I had to find out about him through his Series II Rookie Card. And it kind of sucked and made him look weak. The art wasn't overly great, something that extended to his Series III card, and the only real comic I have of him is the self-parodyingly guest-starry "Spider-Man: Revenge of the Sinister Six" story that Erik Larsen did (it was an AWESOME story, too). And in THAT story, Sleepwalker literally shows up to hang out with Spidey, Hulk & Ghost Rider, only to vanish halfway through the battle because his human host woke up! That was all he got to do in that story! And as a result, I had zero interest in Sleepwalker for my entire life.

-That's actually pretty common amongst comic fans, from what I discover- almost NOBODY talks about this book (which had mostly Monster Of The Week stories in addition to Cobweb fights), and this is an industry hella-prone to Red Guardian Syndrome (aka "Getting Obsessed Over a Minor Character"). However, I HAVE heard the occasional rumbling that the series was actually really good, and that it deserves more love (it's TV Tropes page was obviously written by a big fan, like a lot of TV Tropes pages- it's either big fans or total Haters on that site). One obvious big fan is Robert "Invincible" Kirkman, who not only was planned to write a new Sleepwalker series in 2004, but he named one of his multitude of background characters Rick Sheridan in homage to this character's human host! All that for a character who went over a decade between appearances from the '90s to 2000s.

-Bob Budiansky created Sleepwalker in the 1970s (he was originally called "Alien" until a certain movie came out with that title), but shelved him until Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" came out. Sleepwalker comes from The Mindscape, a dimension that borders the dreams of sentient beings- he's one of many Sleepwalkers, chosen Dream Police (now I got Cheap Trick stuck in my head), defenders of mankind from the evil creatures that inhabit the place. He was trapped within the mind of college student Rick Sheridan by his arch-nemesis Cobweb, and forced to appear on Earth only while Rick slept. He had a lot of fights with low-end characters, but primarily fought Cobweb excessively- in their final battle, Cobweb was banished, and Sleepwalker freed (though of course Back-To-Basics Syndrome put him back together with Rick).

-Sleepwalker is your standard '90s hero in Power Level, making a decent PL 9 with some Afflictions and Super-Strength. He excels at beating Demons & Mindscape Monsters and the like, however, being much stronger at fighting them.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Jab's Builds: GR, Bloodseed/scream, Wild Thing, Sleepwalker

Postby Severance » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:25 pm

I love your builds and the detail you put in them, but that has to be one of the most screwy looking character drawings ever. Its like Rob Liefeld got his hands on Guardian from Alpha Flight and made him into a woman. A very disproportionate and badly drawn woman.

....which is why I'm sad cause I like her Matrix-like powers lol.
Severance
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Arkrite » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Is it just me or does her face look like a cross between Egon Spengler and Ben Stien?
Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Woodclaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 am

In 1995 Marvel Italia published a single black and white issue featuring Wild Thing (with no codename for the occasion) and Dark Angel, two of Marvel UK signature characters. Luckily the design was handled by Pino Rinaldi (who also worked on Conan the Barbarian) who had the good idea of redesigning Wild Thing a little better.

"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)
Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Batgirl III » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:22 am

Marvel UK wasn't all bad, it gave us Captain Britain Weekly by Claremont, and thus the character of Captain Britain ever after; the Transformers comic actually originated with Marvel UK (it was from here that Deathshead spun off, I shit you not); and Doctor Who... and if any of you lot dis Doctor Who, we're going to have words.

But the `90's were a dark, dark time for comics; in the US the sudden demand for "Nineties Anti-Heroes" was feed by some titles from the big two (Venom, Ghost Rider, Punisher; Lobo, Fate*) but it was mostly handled by third-parties like Image, Dark Horse, and a thousand also-rans that all went bankrupt. The UK market didn't really have those third-parties, so they didn't get to "enjoy" things like Youngblood... so Marvel UK had to fill the gap.

And yes, I did pay cash-money for Bloodseed's trading card s an individual. Wild Thing's too. The Marvel Cards that year had a really nifty gimmick where the art was meant to connect the cards in a 3x3 "page," hence the laser blasts you see in the corners. Bloodseed and Wild Thing were missing from my "set," so I gave a buddy $1-2 bucks for his. It was the 90's, I was young and dumb.

* Fate took Golden Age magician-superhero Dr. Fate, had him melt his helmet dow and reforge it as a knife. He then started robbing graves and fighting zombies. Angels wept.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Sidious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 am

all this talk about marvel UK has me thinking about Mystech Wars and Dark (Hell's) Angel.
Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.
Sidious
Superhero
Superhero

Postby catsi563 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hye Jab found some more Nightmare fuel for you

Preadtor X

a beasty with and I quote "Teeth capable of making a T-rex whimper." :mrgreen:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563
catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Earth-Two_Kenn » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Funkei.
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net
Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Looks sorta like how people imagine the Liopleurodon to look, but with bigger teeth. I'd imagine it'd share the sats of my Lipleurodon build anyways, at least until we find more stuff about it.

Also, in what parallel universe is the Killer Whale our largest apex predator? A Sperm Whale is MUCH bigger, and is certainly at it's own apex. Silly article.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Jab's Builds: GR, Bloodseed/scream, Wild Thing, Sleepwal

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 pm

COBWEB
Created By:
Bud Biansky & Brett Blevins
First Appearance: Sleepwalker #3 (Aug. 1991)
Role: The Arch-Rival, Nightmare Creature
PL 11 (229)
STRENGTH
9 STAMINA 11 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+11)
Deception 12 (+13)
Expertise (Magic) 7 (+11)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 12 (+13)
Perception 7 (+10)
Stealth 4 (+8)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Powers:
Illusion (All Senses) 11 (55) -- [60]
    AE: "Create Duplicate-Lure" Create Web Structures 4 (Extras: Movable) (12)
    AE: "Control Mental Energies" Mind Control 8 (32)
    AE: Senses 4 (Detect Mental Energies- Acute, Ranged 2) (4)
    AE: Mind-Reading 11 (Extras: Effortless) (Flaws: Limited to Dreaming Victims) (22)
    AE: Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel- The Mindscape & Earht) (Flaws: Requires Human Brain Patterns) (1)
"Imbue Minions" Variable 4 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0) (Flaws: Limited to Minions) [24]
Elongation 4 [4]
Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Illusion +11 (DC 21)
Mind Control -- (+8 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Mind-Reading 11 (DC 21)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +11, Fortitude +11, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Mental Energy)- Cobweb feeds off of the thoughts of sentient beings.
Enemy (Sleepwalker)- Sleepwalker's people police the dreams of sentients to fight off demons like Cobweb's people.

Total: Abilities: 88 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 13 / Powers: 92 / Defenses: 13 (229)

-Cobweb is the arch-nemesis of Sleepwalker, and is sort of a demonic Mindscape entity that feeds off of peoples' nightmares while fighting all the Sleepwalkers that come after him. He's basically a big mass of cobwebby stuff that's good at sneaking, skulking, lying and scaring, and he also controls minds and casts powerful Illusions. He's not PL 11 all over, and isn't overly powerful compared to a lot of heroes, but he's a good manipulator and doesn't do all the fighting on his own.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Jab's Builds: GR, Bloodseed/scream, Wild Thing, Sleepwal

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 pm

ImageImage

The Nineties! Now with 70% more shiny boobs!!

DARK ANGEL (Shevaun Haldane, aka Hell's Angel)
Created By:
Bernie Jaye & Geoff Senior
First Appearance: Hell's Angel #1 (July 1992)
Role: Uber-Powerful Chick
Group Affiliation: The Dark Guard
PL 12 (207)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA 10 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Magic) 7 (+11)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+12)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 2 (+4)
Perception 3 (+5)
Technology 8 (+12)

Advantages:
Diehard, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"The Fabric Of The Universe" (Flaws: Removable) [52]
"Void Energy" Blast 16 (Feats: Extended Range 2, Split, Penetrating 8) (Inaccurate -1) (42) -- (48)
    AE: "Void Wave" Damage 12 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (32)
    AE: "Void Stream" Damage 12 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (32)
    AE: "Absorb Energy" Deflect 14 (Extras: Reflect) (28)
    AE: Movement 3 (Dimensional Travel 3) (6)
    AE: Teleport 8 (Extras: Accurate, Extended) (32)
    AE: "Attacks Travel To The Void" Insubstantial 4 (20)
"Manipulate Gravitons" Flight 8 (500 mph) (16)
-- (64 points)

"Dark Angel Armor" (Flaws: Removable) [14]
Protection 2 (2)
Senses 4 (Detect Energy- Acute, Ranged & Tracking) (4)
"ESP Third Eye" Remote Sensing (Vision) 5 (10)
"Cosmic Awareness" Features 1: May Spend an HP to Ask the GM a Direct Question (1)
-- (17 points)

"Sci-Fi Equipment" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [17]
"Graviton Phase Blaster" Blast 8 (Extras: Multiattack) (24) -- (27 points)
    AE: "Slow Down Time" Affliction 8 (Strength; Fatigued & Vulnerable/Defenseless & Exhausted/Paralyzed) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (24)
    AE: "Speed Up Time" Enhanced Fighting & Dodge 2 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (14)
    AE: "Cloak of Invisibility" Concealment (All Vision) 2 (8)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Phase Blaster +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Slow Time +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Void Blast +8 (+16 Ranged Damage, DC 31)
Void Area Attacks +12 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +10, Fortitude +11, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (Mys-Tech)
Involuntary Transformation (Crazy Power)- Without her Body Armour, Dark Angel's Void Energy will act at full power, and can't be lowered. It is also more difficult to control overall, and may go off when she doesn't want it to, or miss badly.

Total: Abilities: 88 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 83 / Defenses: 13 (207)

-Dark Angel (called Hell's Angel until issue #6 until a certain criminal biker organisation threatened legal action) is the daughter of a man who sold his soul to Mephisto, but was then slain by the devilish figure for an act of betrayal. Witnessing the Angel of Death come for her father, Shevaun received a piece of the "Fragment of the Universe" for some reason, in addition to a suit of high-tech body armor to control it. She fights her father's old group- Mys-Tech (the centrepiece of the whole "Marvel U.K." line was this ancient group of mystics who were trying to control the world). She was kind of the major heroine of the line, actually- she was the centre of The Mys-Tech Wars (a story that did the whole "when resurrection/Time Travel is an option, heroes are much more killable" plot device).

-Determining her powers is a bit hard- this is the last time I build these damn Marvel U.K. guys- apparently nobody in the entire world actually BOUGHT most of those books or understood them, because their powers are barely commented upon. I love how Dark Angel's Marvel Appendix suggests that "She may have superhuman strength, but we're not sure". She was in dozens of issues!! How the frig could they NOT KNOW if she had super strength!?!? This is like Starfire from the Teen Titans, where they magically decided after two decades that she now had super-strength, despite no evidence of this ever existing before (ie. inconsistent writing). Her Marvel Card suggests that she's Class 100, but I'll go midway with that just to be on the safe side.

-Dark Angel has a ton of stuff- super-powered Energy Blasts (near-Herald levels), Area Attacks, tons of Super Sci-Fi Gear (Time-Stopper, Speeder-Upper, Multi-Blaster, Cloak of Invisibility...), super-physiology, etc., but she lacks the experience or edge to really push her over others. Still, PL 12 for a rookie is a CRAZY thing.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call